taketherobotintothethe bedroom needs用中文怎么说

用中文怎么说? :_百度知道
用中文怎么说? :
将下列单词译成中文:American Fast Food....American Style Fried Chicken...Food created by American Chef Michael....High quality, tender and crispy boneless chicken deep fried at a very high temperature, then covered in one of our delicious secret sauces and topped with fresh coriander and onion over rice.....You choose the sauce you want...We only use high quality chicken and oil...We change our oil everyday....
提问者采纳
美国快餐 美式炸鸡美国厨师迈克尔创造的食物 高质量,又嫩又脆的去骨鸡肉先是高温油炸,然后在浇上我们的秘密酱汁,最后撒上香菜和洋葱就着米饭吃 你来选择你喜欢的酱汁我们只用高质量的鸡和油我们每天都更换我们的油。(我不知道你这是广告还是菜谱...)有帮助求采纳哦
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
禽流感了,还敢吃鸡?吃无所谓,关键是怎么不替养殖和宰杀购买的人想想啊。
应该是浇上我们的美味的秘制酱汁,其他的楼上翻译的都没问题
美国快餐 是垃圾食品注意身体
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问一下,ぺんきょう 用中文怎么说?
在沪江关注日语的沪友岺泠遇到了一个关于小D词条求助的疑惑,并悬赏20沪元,已有5人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
请问一下,ぺんきょう 用中文怎么说?
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
ぺんきょう-----学习
べんきょう_【勉強】
1((学習))学习xuéxí→__→[中],用功yònggong,读书dúshu→__→[中];[学識]知识zhishi→__→[中],见识jiànshi.¶一夜漬けの~/临阵磨枪lín zhèn mó qiang.¶化学を~する/学习化学.¶一生懸命に~する/努力学习; 拼命用功; 刻苦钻研kèku zuanyán.¶熱心に中国語を~する/努力学习中国话.¶子どもの~をみてやる/照看孩子的学习.¶何をやるのも~だと思っています/我认为干什么都是一种学习.¶いい~になった/取得了很好的经验; 又学到了一手儿; 学到了不少东西.¶彼女は~がよくできる/她学习好.¶君の話を聞いていい~をした/听了你这番话,我长了很多见识.¶~部屋/书房;书斋学习室.¶~時間/学习时间;作功课时间.¶受験~/为考试而用功;考前复习.
2((精励))勤奋qínfèn,热心rèxin.¶こんな夜遅くまでお仕事とはずいぶん~ですね/这么晚了还在工作,真热心啊!
3((値引き))少算shaosuàn,贱卖jiànmài.¶もっと~できないか/能再便宜些吗?¶あの店は~する/那个商店贱卖.¶せいぜい~いたします/尽量jinliàng少算您钱.
—— riyuzhou
—— cathyminmin5
—— 朱梦玲
ぺんきょう(benkiyo)
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2014&Already have an italki account?
Why join italki?
By creating an account, you agree to our .
Sign In with Email
Please enter your email address.
Please enter your password.
&Remember me on this computer
Resolved questionsTake the biscuit的中文怎么说?
Do you have a phrase etc in Chinese that is equal to the English expression 'take the biscuit'?Take the biscuit= To be the epitome of something, typically something unpleasant. To stand as the best (or more likely worst) example of a series of thingsExample sentences using takes the biscuit: Petrol has always been expensive, but these new prices really do take the biscuit.Jeff has always been annoying, but his latest stunt takes the biscuit.I've met some rude people in my lifetime, but he really took the biscuit!
For learning: Base language: EnglishCategory: Language
Jun 27, 2013
Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.
Sort by: Time: oldest to newestTime: newest to oldestVotes: hightest to lowest
Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
我觉着这个应该放到语境里去翻译。第一句油价一直都很贵,但最近新涨的价格也太贵了第二句Jeff一直都很烦人,但他最近也太招人烦了第三句我总能碰上不讲礼貌的人,但这次碰上的人真是太无礼了。take the biscuit 带有些贬义,是在某个不太好的方面成为典型的意思,翻译的时候要放到语境里翻译比较合适。不过像2楼那样翻译成极品奇葩也不是不可以,虽然我不觉着这么翻译在所有语境里都合适。
Jun 27, 2013
oh, I see.
you can say 奇葩 or 极品 or 极致3 examples you list can be translated into Chinese like:油价一直都很贵,但是最新的价格真是贵到极致了Jeff一直很讨嫌,但他这次使的手腕也太奇葩了我一生中碰到过很多粗鲁的人,他真是其中的极品
Jun 27, 2013
I am not sure, Maybe ”小巫见大巫“(xiao wu jian da wu). for example, the last sentence in your example list. It may be
translated to Chinese "我确实见过一些粗鲁的人,但是比起他而言,都是小巫见大巫。" Hope other people can come out some other better phrases.
Jun 27, 2013
怎么我查的是“得第一名”“真是再妙不过”- -
Jun 27, 2013
Submit your answer
Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.If you copy this answer from another italki answer page, please state the URL of where you got your answer from.&
More open questions for learning Chinese (Mandarin)
(0) (0) (5) (8) (2)
More resolved questions for learning Chinese (Mandarin)
(2) (5) (1) (3) (2)
& 2014 italki HK Limited.

我要回帖

更多关于 中文怎么说 的文章

随机推荐