用英语介绍解放碑八一广场场,写一篇短文

英语作文: 你到过什么地方?你对他有什么深刻印象?请用英语写一篇短文来介绍你游历过的城市或风景点。_百度知道
英语作文: 你到过什么地方?你对他有什么深刻印象?请用英语写一篇短文来介绍你游历过的城市或风景点。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
I have been to Kunming. It was three years ago. I went to Kunming with my parents by plane. Kunming is a beautiful city with lots of trees and flowers. We went to climb the West Mountain, visited the Stone Forest and the Flower Market. We also tasted the famous Crossing Bridge Noodles. People there were friendly and kind to us. We really enjoyed ourselves.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!拜托各位好心人,帮我用英语写一篇短文,从姓名、年龄、外貌、爱好以及喜欢的食物等方面介绍你的家人.很简单的!拜托
急!拜托各位好心人,帮我用英语写一篇短文,从姓名、年龄、外貌、爱好以及喜欢的食物等方面介绍你的家人.很简单的!拜托
用英语写一篇关于父母的英语短文
My&dad&is&a&boss.&He&is&39&years&old.&He’s&tall&and&strong.&He&is&very&strict,&too.&He&likes&cars.&I&always&goes&to&car&show&when&he&has&time.&My&mom&is&my&dad’s&assistant.&She&is&in&charge&of&the&company.&She&is&34&years&old.&She&is&tall,&thin&and&very&kind.&She&likes&going&shopping&and&reading&books.&&My&grandfather&live&with&us.&He’s&old,&short,&and&a&little&bit&fat.&He&loves&us&very&much.&He&likes&listening&to&the&Yue-Opra.&My&grandmother&lives&with&us,&too.&She&is&old,&short,&thin&and&very&kind,&too.&She&likes&planting&trees&and&flowers.&My&younger&sister&is&only&three&years&old.&She&isn’t&a&student.&She&is&very&lovely.&She&is&in&Media&Kindergarten.&She&likes&watching&TV.&I&am&a&student&of&Grade&Six.&I&study&very&hard&now.&&I&love&my&family.&My&family&love&me,&too.&
的感言:当代劳模!所有人都应该向你学习!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家用英语写一篇短文,介绍一下自己和你的英语老师,把你的电话号码体现出来_百度知道
用英语写一篇短文,介绍一下自己和你的英语老师,把你的电话号码体现出来
家我叫隋昀燃今13岁我自照名男孩我家电3283257.翻译英语加
提问者采纳
Hi everyone, My name is (拼音自拼), I'm 13 years old, I'm a boy from Rizhao. My home phone number is three two eight three two five seven.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语老师的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 重庆八一广场 的文章

随机推荐