翻译一下,谢谢韩语翻译。

求大神帮忙翻译一下,谢谢_日语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
求大神帮忙翻译一下,谢谢收藏
【プライム会員限定】 「Kindle」「Kindle Paperwhite」 4,000円OFFAmazon.co.jpで最も売れている電子書籍リーダー『Kindle Paperwhite』が、さらに進化して登場。300ppiの高解像度で、表示される文字は今まで以上に印刷物のようにくっきりと美しくなりました。Amazonプライム会員限定、下記クーポンで、Kindleと新しくなったKindle Paperwhiteが4,000円OFF!クーポンコード:PRIMEPRICE【ご利用手順?ご注意】ご利用手順1.上記対象商品のいずれかをカートに入れます 2.レジに進み、注文確定画面で上記クーポンコードを入力し「適用」ボタンをクリックします 3.サイト上の価格から4,000円OFFになっていることを確認してから、注文を確定しますご注意お一人様1回、1台分の端末購入にのみご利用いただけます。本ページに従い複数の「Kindle」または「Kindle Paperwhite」をご購入いただいた場合も、1回分のご購入についてのみ、割引が適用されますクーポンが適用されたご注文がキャンセル、返品された場合は、その購入に使用されたクーポンは使用済みとなり、再利用できませんのでご注意ください詳細は「クーポンで割引キャンペーン 」へ(「細則 」を必ずお読みください)プライム無料体験中のお客様が本会員へ移行後、クーポンコードが利用できるようになるまで3~4日程度かかる場合があります。クーポンコード適用時にエラーメッセージが表示される場合は、4日後に改めてお試しください「1-Clickで今すぐ買う」ボタン経由でご購入された場合、本キャンペーンは適応されませんのでご注意ください「Kindle Paperwhite (2013年モデル?第6世代)」、「Kindle Voyage」は対象外ですAmazon Student会員のお客様は対象外です
哇塞,prime会员大人用这个优惠券买kindle便宜4000块大洋哎!一个人只能买1台,不要太贪心哦!
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或请各位帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!~~~
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友dxhk遇到了一个关于互助翻译的疑惑,已有2人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
A Miserable, Merry Christmas
Christmas was coming. I wanted a pony. To make sure that my parents understood, I declared that I wanted noting else.
On Christmas Eve I hung up my stocking along with my sisters.
The next morning my sisters and I woke up at six. Then we raced downstairs to the fireplace. And there they were, the gifts, all sorts of wonderful things, mixed-up piles of presents. Only m and under and around it -- nothing. My sisters had knelt down, each
they were crying with delight, till they looked up and saw me standing there looking so miserable. They came over to me and felt my stocking: nothing.
I don't remember whether I cried at that moment, but my sisters did. They ran with me back to my bed, and there we all cried till I became indignant. That helped some. I got up, dressed, and driving my sisters away, I went out alone into the stable, and there, all by myself, I wept. My mother came out to me and she tried to comfort me. But I wanted no comfort. She left me and went on into the house with sharp words for my father.
My sisters came to me, and I was rude. I ran away from them. I went around to the front of the house, sat down on the steps, and, the crying over, I ached. I was wronged, I was hurt. And my father must have been hurt, too, a little. I saw him looking out of the window. He was watching me or something for an hour or two, drawing back the curtain so little lest I catch him, but I saw his face, and I think I can see now the anxiety upon on it, the worried impatience.
After an hour or two, I caught sight of a man riding a pony down the street, a pony and a brand- the most beautiful saddle I ever saw, and it was a boy's saddle. And the pony! As he drew near, I saw that the pony was really a small horse, with a black mane and tail, and one white foot and a white star on his forehead. For such a horse as that I would have given anything.
But the man came along, reading the numbers on the houses, and, as my hopes -- my impossible hopes -- rose, he looked at our door and passed by, he and the pony, and the saddle. Too much, I fell upon the steps and broke into tears. Suddenly I heard a voice.
&Say, kid,& it said, &do you know a boy named Lennie Steffens?&
I looked up. It was the man on the pony, back again.
&Yes,& I spluttered through my tears. &That's me.&
&Well,& he said, &then this is your horse. I've been looking all over for you and your house. Why don't you put your number where it can be seen?&
&Get down,& I said, running out to him. I wanted to ride.
He went on saying something about &ought to have got here at seven o'clock, but--&
I hardly heard, I could scarcely wait. I was so happy, so thrilled. I rode off up the street. Such a beautiful pony. And mine! After a while I turned and trotted back to the stable. There was the family, father, mother, sisters, all working for me, all happy. They had been putting in place the tools of my new business: currycomb, brush, pitchfork -- everything, and there was hay in the loft.
But that Christmas, which my father had planned so carefully, was it the best or the worst I ever knew? He I never could answer as a boy. I think now that it was both. It covered the whole distance from broken-hearted misery to bursting happiness -- too fast, A grown-up could hardly have stood it.
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
A Miserable, Merry Christmas一个伤心的快乐圣诞节
Christmas was coming. I wanted a pony. To make sure that my parents understood, I declared that I wanted noting else.圣诞节要到了.我想要一匹小马.为了让爸爸妈妈确确实实理解了我的意思,我还强调其他什么都不要.
On Christmas Eve I hung up my stocking along with my sisters.圣诞节前夜,我跟姐姐们一起把长袜挂了起来.
The next morning my sisters and I woke up at six. Then we raced downstairs to the fireplace. And there they were, the gifts, all sorts of wonderful things, mixed-up piles of presents. Only m and under and around it -- nothing. My sisters had knelt down, each
they were crying with delight, till they looked up and saw me standing there looking so miserable. They came over to me and felt my stocking: nothing.第二天,姐姐们和我六点就醒了,然后马上冲到楼下去看壁炉. 看到了! 我们的礼物,各种各样好棒的礼物乱七八糟地堆在一起.只有我的袜子是空的;它就那样软塔塔的挂着;里面什么都没有;我看看下面,看看周围---没有.姐姐们都跪在各自大堆的礼物旁边,兴奋的尖叫着,直到她们抬起头,看到我难过地站在那儿看着.她们走过来,碰了碰我的袜子--空空如也.
I don't remember whether I cried at that moment, but my sisters did. They ran with me back to my bed, and there we all cried till I became indignant. That helped some. I got up, dressed, and driving my sisters away, I went out alone into the stable, and there, all by myself, I wept. My mother came out to me and she tried to comfort me. But I wanted no comfort. She left me and went on into the house with sharp words for my father.我不知道那一刻我有没有哭,但姐姐们都哭了.她们跟着我跑回卧室床上,我们一直哭啊哭,直到我开始感觉到愤怒.那蛮有用的.我爬起来,穿好衣服,把姐姐们全赶跑了.我独自来到马厩,一个人偷偷的抹眼泪.我妈妈走了出来.想安慰我.但我不需要.然后她离开了,跑进房子跟爸爸吵起来.
My sisters came to me, and I was rude. I ran away from them. I went around to the front of the house, sat down on the steps, and, the crying over, I ached. I was wronged, I was hurt. And my father must have been hurt, too, a little. I saw him looking out of the window. He was watching me or something for an hour or two, drawing back the curtain so little lest I catch him, but I saw his face, and I think I can see now the anxiety upon on it, the worried impatience.姐姐们来找我,但我表现的很无礼.我跑开了,
—— 四叶草部落
一个悲惨的圣诞节
圣诞节就快到了,为了让我父母明确的知道我想要一匹小马,我强调其他的我都
在圣诞节前夜我将长筒袜和我妹妹们的挂在一起。
第二天一早我和妹妹们六点就醒了,然后我们争先恐后的跑到楼下的壁炉旁。各
式各样的圣诞礼物混乱的堆在一起。只有我的袜子还是空空如也的挂在那里;里
面,下面,周围都没有任何礼物---什么都没有。妹妹们各自跪在她们一堆的圣
诞礼物旁,高兴的哭着,直到抬头看我才发现我一脸可怜的站在一边。她们走到
我身旁,发觉了我的袜子,里面什么也没有。我也不记得我当时是否哭了,但是
妹妹们都哭了。她们和我一起跑回卧室痛哭起来,直到我开始出离愤怒。我起床
穿好衣服,支开了妹妹们,自己走了出去接着又哭了起来。这时候妈妈来到我身
旁,试着安慰我,但我不想要她安慰,妈妈走进房间狠狠的埋怨起爸爸。
有事情忙了,先翻这么些,然后回头再补上^^
—— albion99
相关其他知识点The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.&&问题详情
英语高手帮忙用英语翻译一下~ 谢谢了~
GuangDong province:No, 竭诚为阁下服务.88 Shahe West Rd!
中国 广东省深圳市龙岗龙东大埔2路1巷5号
(示例;518055-广东省深圳市南山区沙河西路88号)(示例,以确保开发出的每件产品均为精品,Nanshan District.
我们以专心、专注.家居饰品开发,Shenzhen city,开发出各种新款以欧美古典风格结合时代简约风格的新古典系列产品,集多年生产经验以及拥有一大批优秀的设计师、设计及生产销售为一体的实业有限公司.
公司多年来通过国际各项质量认证,现为适应广大国内外客户的需求、专业的态度、雕塑师、和完善的管理体系.请帮忙翻译一下下面这段文字
深圳市雅莱鑫工艺品有限公司
雅莱鑫公司是一家从事多年工艺品
您的回答过短,请将答案描述得更清楚一些
回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20
手机动态登录
请输入用户名/邮箱/手机号码!
请输入密码!
Copyright &
Shang Hai Jing Rong Xin Xi Ke Ji You Xian Gong Si
上海旌荣信息科技有限公司 版权所有
客服电话: 400-850-8888 违法和不良信息举报电话: 010- 举报邮箱:帮忙翻译一下 谢谢
帮忙翻译一下 谢谢
It is well to be up before daybreak, for such habits contribute to health, wealth, and wisdom.- Aristotle
Are morning people born or made? In my case it was definitely made. In my early 20s, I rarely went to bed before midnight, and I’d almost always sleep in late. I usually didn’t start hitting my stride each day until late afternoon.
But after a while I couldn’t ignore the high correlation between success and rising early, even in my own life. On those rare occasions where I did get up early, I noticed that my productivity was almost always higher, not just in the morning but all throughout the day. And I also noticed a significant feeling of well-being. So being the proactive goal-achiever I was, I set out to become a habitual early riser. I promptly set my alarm clock for 5AM…
… and the next morning, I got up just before noon.
I tried again many more times, each time not getting very far with it. I figured I must have been born without the early riser gene. Whenever my alarm went off, my first thought was always to stop that blasted noise and go back to sleep. I tabled this habit for a number of years, but eventually I came across some sleep research that showed me that I was going about this problem the wrong way. Once I applied those ideas, I was able to become an early riser consistently.
It’s hard to become an early riser using the wrong strategy. But with the right strategy, it’s relatively easy.
The most common wrong strategy is this: You assume that if you’re going to get up earlier, you’d better go to bed earlier. So you figure out how much sleep you’re getting now, and then just shift everything back a few hours. If you now sleep from midnight to 8am, you figure you’ll go to bed at 10pm and get up at 6am instead. Sounds very reasonable, but it will usually fail.
It seems there are two main schools of thought about sleep patterns. One is that you should go to bed and get up at the same times every day. It’s like having an alarm clock on both ends — you try to sleep the same hours each night. This seems practical for living in modern society. We need predictability in our schedules. And we need to ensure adequate rest.
The second school says you should listen to your body’s needs and go to bed when you’re tired and get up when you naturally wake up. This approach is rooted in biology. Our bodies should know how much rest we need, so we should listen to them.
Through trial and error, I found out for myself that both of these schools are suboptimal sleep patterns. Both of them are wrong if you care about productivity. Here’s why:
If you sleep set hours, you’ll sometimes go to bed when you aren’t sleepy enough. If it’s taking you more than five minutes to fall asleep each night, you aren’t sleepy enough. You’re wasting time lying in bed awake and not being asleep. Another problem is that you’re assuming you need the same number of hours of sleep every night, which is a false assumption. Your sleep needs vary from day to day.
If you sleep based on what your body tells you, you’ll probably be sleeping more than you need — in many cases a lot more, like 10-15 hours more per week (the equivalent of a full waking day). A lot of people who sleep this way get 8+ hours of sleep per night, which is usually too much. Also, your mornings may be less predictable if you’re getting up at different times. And because our natural rhythms are sometimes out of tune with the 24-hour clock, you may find that your sleep times begin to drift.
The optimal solution for me has been to combine both approaches. It’s very simple, and many early risers do this without even thinking about it, but it was a mental breakthrough for me nonetheless. The solution was to go to bed when I’m sleepy (and only when I’m sleepy) and get up with an alarm clock at a fixed time (7 days per week). So I always get up at the same time (in my case 5am), but I go to bed at different times every night.
I go to bed when I’m too sleepy to stay up. My sleepiness test is that if I couldn’t read a book for more than a page or two without drifting off, I’m ready for bed. Most of the time when I go to bed, I’m asleep within three minutes. I lie down, get comfortable, and immediately I’m drifting off. Sometimes I go to bed at 9:30 other times I stay up until midnight. Most of the time I go to bed between 10-11pm. If I’m not sleepy, I stay up until I can’t keep my eyes open any longer. Reading is an excellent activity to do during this time, since it becomes obvious when I’m too sleepy to read.
When my alarm goes off every morning, I turn it off, stretch for a couple seconds, and sit up. I don’t think about it. I’ve learned that the longer it takes me to get up, the more likely I am to try to sleep in. So I don’t allow myself to have conversations in my head about the benefits of sleeping in once the alarm goes off. Even if I want to sleep in, I always get up right away.
After a few days of using this approach, I found that my sleep patterns settled into a natural rhythm. If I got too little sleep one night, I’d automatically be sleepier earlier and get more sleep the next night. And if I had lots of energy and wasn’t tired, I’d sleep less. My body learned when to knock me out because it knew I would always get up at the same time and that my wake-up time wasn’t negotiable.
A side effect was that on average, I slept about 90 minutes less per night, but I actually felt more well-rested. I was sleeping almost the entire time I was in bed.
I read that most insomniacs are people who go to bed when they aren’t sleepy. If you aren’t sleepy and find yourself unable to fall asleep quickly, get up and stay awake for a while. Resist sleep until your body begins to release the hormones that rob you of consciousness. If you simply go to bed when you’re sleepy and then get up at a fixed time, you’ll cure your insomnia. The first night you’ll stay up late, but you’ll fall asleep right away. You may be tired that first day from getting up too early and getting only a few hours of sleep the whole night, but you’ll slog through the day and will want to go to bed earlier that second night. After a few days, you’ll settle into a pattern of going to bed at roughly the same time and falling asleep right away.
So if you want to become an early riser (or just exert more control over your sleep patterns), then try this: Go to bed only when you’re too sleepy to stay up, and get up at a fixed time every morning.
Edit (5/31/05): &Due to the (mysterious) popularity of this post, I’ve written a follow-up with some extra detail and clarifications: How to Become an Early Riser – Part II.& And if you really want to take sleep to the next level, read about my experiences with&Polyphasic Sleep, where you only sleep 2-3 hours a day by taking 20-minute naps every few hours, around the clock.
Edit (5/29/06):& Be sure to read the related article How to Get Up Right Away When Your Alarm Goes Off.
这是对的,因为这样的习惯在天亮前导致健康、财富和智慧。  亚里士多德-    早上,人们是天生的还是后天养成的?对我来说这是肯定了。20出头,我很少在午夜之前上床睡觉的时候,我总是睡得很晚。我通常不开始打我每一天直到下午晚些时候迈进。    但是过了一段时间后,我不能忽略了高度的相关性与成功之间升起,甚至在我早期的生活。在极少数的情况下,我早早起床,我注意到,我的生产率就几乎总是更高,而不仅仅是在早晨但全日。我也注意到一个重要的福祉。这样,我就goal-achiever积极,我开始变成一个早起的习惯。我马上把我的闹钟调为布朗…    …,第二天早上,我只是在中午前。    嗯…    我又试了很多次,每次都差得太远。我想我一定是天生缺乏早起的基因。每当我的闹钟响起时,我的第一反应总是关掉那该死的噪音,回去睡觉。我搁置这个习惯了许多年,但后来我阅读了一些关于睡眠研究,显示了我对这个问题是错误的。一旦我应用了这些观点,我才能够顺利早起。    很难成为一个早起的人用错误的方法。但用正确的方法,就很容易。    最常见的错误是:你认为策略,如果你打算早点起床,你最好早点上床睡觉。所以你找出你现在几点睡,然后就转移了几个小时。如果你现在午夜睡觉到8点起床,你认为你会睡觉和起床在早上。听起来很有道理,但它通常是失败的。    似乎有两个主要的思想的睡眠模式。一是,你应该去睡觉和起床每天在同一时间。它就像两端都有一个闹钟,你试图睡同样的时间。这似乎实用为生活在现代社会。我们需要规律的时间表。我们需要确保足够的休息。    第二个学校说你应该听你的身体需要睡觉去当你累了,当你自然地醒来。该方法是源于生物。我们的身体都应该知道我们需要多休息,所以我们应该听取他们的意见。    经过反复试验,我发现对我而言,这些学校都欠佳的睡眠模式。他们俩都是错的,如果你关心的生产力。这里的原因。    如果你定好的时间,有时候你会在你不困。如果你超过五分钟入睡,你不困。你把时间浪费在躺在床上不能入睡,。另一个问题就是你认为你需要同样的睡眠时间每天晚上,这其实是一个错误的假设。你的睡眠需要每天都不一样。    如果你的睡眠是根据你的身体会告诉你,你可能会睡得比你所需要的——在许多情况下,像10-15更多时间(相当于每周完全醒着的一天)。很多人用这种方法得到8小时以上的时间每晚,这种情况太多了。同样,你早晨会更低,如果你是在不同的时间。因为我们的自然节奏有时走音和24小时钟时,你会发现你的睡眠时间开始漂移。    全局最优解,我去过结合在一起的方式。这很简单,和许多早起的人这样做,甚至没有考虑它,但它是一种精神对我如此。解决办法是上床睡觉的时候我很困(且只有当我困了),有闹钟功能在一个固定的时间(每星期7天)。所以我总是在同一个时间起床(对我来说),但我收在不同时间上床睡觉。    我躺在床上,我很困。我睡意测试,如果我不能读一本书,超过一两页不放下时,我正准备上床睡觉了。大部分的时间我上床时,我睡着了三分钟内。我躺下,感觉很舒服,并且立刻我入睡了。有时候我去睡觉,9:30有时我熬夜到午夜。大多数时间我上床睡觉10-11pm之间。如果我不睡觉,我就一直呆到我的眼睛睁不开了。阅读是一种极好的在这个时间做的,因为它会变得很明显当你困的阅读。    当我的闹钟停下来每天早上,我把它关掉,隔几秒钟后,坐起来。我不去想它。我懂了,它让我起床,更有可能我睡懒觉。所以我不会让自己脑子里有好处,睡在一旦闹钟停下来。即使我想睡觉时,我总是马上起来。    经过了几天的使用这种方法,我发现我的睡眠方式已经进入了一个自然的节奏。如果某个晚上我睡得太少了,我会自动早睡并且得到更多的睡眠。如果我有充足的精力和不累,我睡得少。我的身体知道,因为他知道我总是在同一时间醒来,我起床时间没有商量的余地。    一个副作用是平均的,我每晚少睡了90分钟,不过我确实休息的很好。我几乎在所有时间里我躺在床上。    我读的失眠者是那些上床时,他们不困。如果你不困并且发现自己无法入睡的清醒一会儿。不要睡觉直到你的身体开始释放激素,抢你的意识。如果你只是睡觉,这时你很困,然后在一个固定的时间,你会治好你的失眠症。第一个晚上你会熬夜到很晚,但是你要入睡。你可能感到累了,第一天起的很早,只睡了几个小时,整个晚上,但你会干到底走过的日子,要早一点睡觉。几天后,你就会进入一个模式去床上大致相同的时间和入睡。    所以,如果你想要变成一个早起的人(或者控制你的睡眠模式),那么试试这个:上床时,只有当你困的,并且在一个固定的时间起床。    编辑(5/31/05):由于(神秘)流行的这篇文章,我已经写了一些额外的细节和跟踪澄清:如何变成一个早起的人——第II部分。如果你真的想要睡到下一个水平,读我的经验,在这里你只多相睡觉睡2-3每天20分钟的时间以每隔数小时小睡,昼夜。    编辑(5/29/06):一定要先了解相关的文章如何马上起来时,你的闹钟停下来。
相关知识略懂社热议
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢 翻译 的文章

随机推荐