请帮忙翻译以下英文,谢谢观赏英文翻译!:)

请高手帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢!
请高手帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢!
本人个性乐观、积极,是一名超级动漫迷。在工作中,本着事业心、进取心强的思想态度,时刻警示着自己要做一个具有良好专业技术水平又有高尚职业道德的优秀员工;闲时喜欢听音乐、唱歌、看书、玩电脑,熟悉电脑操作,熟悉Word及Excel操作;团结、关心、帮助同事,并与他们融洽沟通,适应性较强。
把上面这段自我评价翻译成英文,谢谢!
I am optimistic personality, positive, is a super Dongman Mi. In their work, in the professionalism, enterprise-thinking attitude, always a warning of their own to do a good professional and technical levels have lofty professional ethics
Xianshi like to listen to music, singing, reading books, playing computer And are familiar with computer operation, and is familiar with Word and E unity and concern, help colleagues, and to communicate with them in harmony, strong adaptability.
请遵守网上公德,勿发布广告信息
相关问答:请帮忙翻译以下英文。急!在线等……谢谢_百度知道
请帮忙翻译以下英文。急!在线等……谢谢
J2EE at least pass CET6 English tesing. graduating from top univMaster degree Java&#47. know Rational is a plus. F0B7 financial analyst
--bachelor degree major on F&P related
--1-4 years working exp in F&P area in MNC(multi-national company), business admin, audit firm exp is prefered _F0B7 customer support operation
--master degree in English
事务admin.EE 至少通过CET6 英国J2。 知道合理的是a 加上, 牢固的exp 是的审计prefered _ F0B7 用户支持操作 -- 硕士学位用英语。 毕业从顶面univ 。 F0B7 金融分析员 -- 学士学位少校在F&P 关系了 -- cet-6 -- 1-4 年运作exp 在F&P 地区在MNC(multi 全国公司中)硕士学位 Java&#47
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译以下两句话为英文,谢谢_百度知道
请帮忙翻译以下两句话为英文,谢谢
请给我几天时间,LABEL的颜色跟彩盒的颜色还有明显的色差,请彩盒工厂帮忙印刷这些LABEL。我计划明天去工厂,处理这个事情,经过多次调试由于LABEL工厂设备落后,重新制作样品
提问者采纳
Please give me a few more days to redo the samples. I am going to the box factory tomorrow to tackle this problem. I will ask the box factory to help print these labelsSince the production equipment at the label factory is unsophisticated, the label color and the box color are still off shade after many retunings
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文的相关知识
其他4条回答
to the samples, the color of the LABEL with the color box color and clear off color, please give me a few days, deal with this thing, please color box factory help printing the LABEL.I plan to go to the factory tomorrow, after many commissioningDue to the LABEL factory equipment backward
Due to LABEL equipment behind, after much debugging, LABEL colors with the color of the color box there is a clear difference. Tomorrow I plan to plant, dealing with this matter, color box factory for help printing the LABEL, please give me a few days, new samples
翻译为:Due to the LABEL factory equipment backward, after many commissioning, the color of the LABEL with the color box color and clear off color.I plan to go to the factory tomorrow, deal with this thing, please color box factory help printing the LABEL, please give me a few days, to the samples.
The equipments in the factory printing the label are backwards. Therefore, the clour of the label still shows quite diffenrent with that of the
color box even after debuggings once and again. I have planned to deal with the problem in the factory tommorrow and
to have the box manufacturer to print the label instead. Please
offer me other a few days to remake the samples for you.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢观看英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐