拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求一篇英语作文The job I like 字数:80词
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
The job I like bestIn the past three years of my college life I have never ceased to think what kind of work I shall take up upon graduation.Although my ideas are not consistent,I have decided on a college teacher as my life-long career.A variety of reasons have led me to choose this occupation over other more lucrative ones.First,teaching is learning.To make my lectures more constructive and stimulating,I have to read more books,explore new knowledge and gain a better understanding of the world the very thing I enjoy in my life.Second,teaching means freedom and independence.As a teacher,I’m free to use my own ideas and make my own decisions,a privilege not everyone can have,even those with highly-paid positions.Finally,I like teaching because it offers certain peace of mind.No more rushing to catch a morning bus,no more anxiety to please a boss,no more worries about your paycheck which is steady,if not handsome Nothing,not even a big salary,can equal for the opportunity to continue learning,The satisfaction of being your own boss,and a gentle peace of life..再给你一篇!The job I like The doctor is my favourite job.It is a decent profession.The doctor never has to stay out under the hot sunshine,or in the cold wind.He always works in a clean room with air-conditioning.Sitting in the comfortable chair,he diagnoses the sick without any compassion,no matter how serious or what pain the patient feels.After listening to a little description of the anxious patient,he may interrupt the patient and tell him or her to take a long list of body check.Like for example,the blood test,the X-ray,CT and so on.After these checks,the doctor tells the exhausting patient while scanning the test report,“It’s nothing serious.Take the medicine and have a good rest.”Besides,the doctor gets high pay.Everyone likes to be such a doctor.So do I.再来一篇!There are various kinds of jobs in the world for us to choose.But different people have different dieas on choosing jobs as their career.Because everyone has their own interests.As for me,I am eager to becomeing an English teacher.In my opinion,two long vacations offer an oppertunity for me to do research and writing papers.I want to become a teacher also because I feel quite sucessful when I pass knowledge to students and receive respect and admiration from them.Indeed,I am enjoyable to see the students growing and changing with me ,so I will grow and chang with them.In order to be a qualified teacher,I need to study to fullfil,to acquire more knowledge.我可是竭尽全力再帮你哦!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求写80字英语作文跪求!_百度知道
求写80字英语作文跪求!
i used to have some difficulties in english learning and i felt really disappointed. in the past, i can not spend some time in reviewing the lessons and felt tired when i returned home. however, i feel it is interesting to learn english now. i go to study in an english class at weekends and i feel that my english has improved. i will keep a good habbit of learning english and follow the advices of my english teacher.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求英语作文 What did I do in the past time in 2013_百度知道
求英语作文 What did I do in the past time in 2013
我有更好的答案
如.Today I're sure to win!& My brother said, naphin and so on were all preying for him. My mother even went to my brother'Wish what you say does matter,&quot:2013 is a special year for me and my family,m really happy to hs school to visit him taking delicious food with her. I really envy my brother for my mom never have been to my school. By the time the exam was end, our family have a together dinner,&quot! Thank you!& I&#39. ILittle brother, you&#39. At the very day, our big family that is really a wide one including plety of my brothers. For I have a little brother who take part in the College Etrance Em glad to know that my brother has got the chance to go to an ideal college
可以先总起一句,如:how time flies!In the last year,I did many interesting things and some terrible things.然后写事情,最后结尾时可以这样写:I will do better in the next year
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求一篇英语作文_百度知道
求一篇英语作文
假如你是林飞,你以前学习英语很费劲,但在吴老师的帮助下,你喜欢上了英语而且进步很快
我有更好的答案
My name is Lin Fei.In the past,my Engish is so poor.I write this passage just to express my thanks to Mr Wu.It was he who help me become fond of English .And I have made great process.
采纳率:16%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文急!请以,My middle life_为题写一篇英语作文,1先把题目补充完整2短文内容包括三方面的信息in the past,now和in the future 3词数80左右!急用!
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
my life nowi was lost,now i am found.two years ago i wasn't a hard working student,in fact i was lazy and my life was unorganized.untill one day my mum said to me,you have to stop.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 in the past days 的文章

随机推荐