tomorrow still very confusedxinxinetd是什么么意思呀!谢谢各位朋友

英语翻译baby,wheye are you now?why do you call me?please tell me,will you still love me tomorrow?It hink you very much 请你们帮我翻译成汉语文字.谢谢!baby,where are you now?why do you call me?please tell me,will you still love me tomorrow?It hink you very much_作业帮
英语翻译baby,wheye are you now?why do you call me?please tell me,will you still love me tomorrow?It hink you very much 请你们帮我翻译成汉语文字.谢谢!baby,where are you now?why do you call me?please tell me,will you still love me tomorrow?It hink you very much
miss you very much
宝贝儿,你现在在哪?为什么打电话给我?告诉我,明天的你是否依然爱我?我非常想你。写这英语的人脑子灌水了吧
有几处错误吧.最简单的where,都写成wheye了.
宝贝,你现在在哪里?为什么你打电话给我?请告诉我,明天你是否依然爱我?我非常想念你。
原文有误.wheye 应为:where
原应为:I think 我想你.语法也不对.应改为I miss you very much .我很想念你. 这就通了. 宝贝,你现在在哪儿?给我打电话什么事?请告诉我,明天你还爱我吗?我非常想念你.
婴儿,现在你在哪里? 为什么你叫我? 请告诉我,明天你是否依然爱我吗? 它粉饰你很
请问你们知道这是什么意思 tantinto 吗?
您可能关注的推广的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:这英语口语的中文意思,It seemed appropriate that it should be said -- if that's what he meant and I assumed that that was what he meant from the tone of his speech on 3月 the 31.There were still those who very much wanted to the military still thought the matter was han_作业帮
这英语口语的中文意思,It seemed appropriate that it should be said -- if that's what he meant and I assumed that that was what he meant from the tone of his speech on 3月 the 31.There were still those who very much wanted to the military still thought the matter was hanging fire.That ended it.After that statement was made publicly,there was no further comment about the 206,000 troops.
看来是时候说出来了如果这就是他要表达的意思,我想这也是他从3月31日的说话语气想表达的意思吧.总有些人很想去部队,总觉得事情在延迟.在公开陈述后,事情结束了,没有人在对206000支军队发表言论了.
我认为正确的应该这么说---如果他想表达的是这样的意思。我认为这是他在3月31日演讲中的主要意思。还有很多想参军的人认为参军就是打仗。就这么认为。那份声明公开发表之后,没有对于二十万六千的部队有任何的评论了。
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:will you still love me tomorrow 中文是什么意思_百度知道
will you still love me tomorrow 中文是什么意思
提问者采纳
明天你还会爱我吗?
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
台湾童安格的歌,Will you still love me tomorrow, 明天你还会爱我吗?
过了今天,你还爱我吗。。。很多不同的理解呢。。有上下文么?
明天你是否依然爱我?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 confused是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐