walked to danny stop thebus station bus stop连词成句.

Think and fill in the blanks. 用所给词的正确形式填空. 1. Danny is too weak to the ball. 2. We were to the bus stop.3. It rains . 4. I him to play soccer last night.5. Last Christmas we to Santa at the store. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
Think&and&fill&in&the&blanks. 用所给词的正确形式填空。&&1.&Danny&is&too&weak&to&&&&&&&&&&(throw)&the&ball.&2.&We&were&&&&&&&&&&& (walk)&to&the&bus&stop.3.&It&rains&&&&&&&&&& &(heavy).&4.&I&&&&&&&&&& (teach)&him&to&play&soccer last&night.5.&Last&Christmas&we&&&&&&&&& (talk)&to&Santa&at&the&store.
1.&throw&&&&&& 2. walking&&&&&& &3. heavily&&&&&&&& &4. taught&&&&&&&& 5. talked
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:小学英语
来源:期中题
题型:填空题
Think&and&write. 写出下列图片的英文名称。&&&&&&& &&&& &&&& &&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& &&&& &&&&&&&& &&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& & &&&&&&&&&&&&& && &&&&&&&&&&&&&& & &&&&&&&&&&&& & &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:同步题
Think&and&write. 考考你的眼力,把所给的字母组成正确的单词。1. n& m &w& a &&o&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& 2. i& g& s& n &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& 3. a& b& y& b&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& 4. a& n& m&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& 5. e& u& t& i& q&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& 6. u& l& d& o&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& 7. o& e& s& m&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& 8. o& l& k& o&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Think&and&write. 写出下列单词的缩写形式。1.Monday&&&&&&&&&& Mon.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.Tuesday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.Wednesday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4.Thursday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.Friday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6.&Saturday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7.Sunday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
题型:补全对话,情景问答
Look, think and write. 根据图示补全对话。1. &&&&She is _____&&_____&her skipping rope.2. &&&&A: _____ is it?&&&&&&& B: It's a pen.&&&&A: Where is it?&&&&&&& B: It's _____ the eraser.&&3.&&&& &&&& — How many dogs are there _____&_____&_____ the house(房子)?&&&& — There are _____.&&4.&&&& && &&&&& Please put your book _____ your head.5. &&& &— Where is Danny?&&&& — He is _____ the desk.
题型:问答题
Think&and&answer. 根据自己的实际情况回答问题。1.&What&are&you&wearing&today? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.&What&clothes&do&you&like? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.&What&colour&clothes&do&you&like&wearing? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.&What&clothes&does&your&mother&like?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装! 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
毕业于医学院校,在医院工作,有相对丰富的护理经验
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
小学三年级英语错题集
下载积分:2000
内容提示:小学三年级英语错题集
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:6|
上传日期: 06:24:46|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
小学三年级英语错题集
官方公共微信连词成句。1. go,
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:连词成句。1. go,
. 连词成句。1. go,
. 科目:最佳答案1. I go to school on foot.
2. How do you go to the park?
3. You can go to school by the No.15 bus.
4. My home is near the post office.
5. We can go to the bus stop on foot.解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心英语连词成句1.he bus the to stop walks 2.do a want send to card you 3.find card let,s with the santa 4.is to going danny a star bring5.get they for christmas ready are holiday6.is my getting family ready party the for7.i going up am to the christmas put tree
韻酭儩酼004B6
1.He walks to the bus stop.他走向公交车停靠站.2.Do you want to send a card?你想要寄一张贺卡吗?3.Let's find the card with santa.让我们找出有圣诞老人的贺卡.4.Danny is going to bring a star.丹尼将带个星星过来.5.They are (getting )ready for Christmas holiday 他们正在为圣诞节做准备.get?还是getting?6.My family is getting ready for the party.我的家庭为聚会做好了准备.7.I‘m going to put up the Christmas tree.我打算挂上圣诞树.祝开心!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.He walks to the bus stop.2.Do you want to send a card?3.Let's find the card with santa.4.Danny is going to bring a star.5.They are getting ready for Christmas holiday.6.Is my family getting ready for the party?7.I am going to put up the Christmas tree.
1.he walks to the bus stop2.do you want to send a card3.let's find the card with santa4.danny is going to bring a star5.they are getting ready for christmas holiday(这里的单词写错了吧,get应该...
1.He walks to the bus stop.2.Do you want to send a card?3.Let's find the card with santa.4.Danny is going to bring a star.5.They are getting ready for Christmas holiday.6.Is my family getting ready for the party。7.I am going to put up the Christmas tree.
扫描下载二维码连词成句_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 via bus stop 的文章

随机推荐