but also all over the worldoverride是什么意思

She is famous not only in the USA but also in otherparts of the world_百度知道
She is famous not only in the USA but also in otherparts of the world
同义句是什么
提问者采纳
【She is famous all over the world.】她闻名全世界。祝你学习进步,更上一层楼! 不明白及时追问,满意敬请采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢~~
提问者评价
谢谢你的耐心解答,好详细呀
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
She is famous worldwide.
She is famous all over the world
she is famous all over the world
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁节日和庆典对于世界各地的人们都是习以为常的。有些节日是纪念死者或取悦祖先。至于在翻译公司的盂兰盆节,人们去扫墓,点熏香,还要放音乐来纪念他们的祖先。在墨西哥的11月,人们会用形似骨架的食物和带“骨头”的蛋糕来庆祝亡人节。他们向死者供上食物、鲜花和礼物。有些节日是纪念人的。中国有端午节纪念古代著名诗人屈原。美国有哥伦布节庆祝哥伦布来到新翻译公司。在秋天有些国家庆祝丰收。中国和翻译公司都有中秋节。有些节日是在冬天快结束的时候举行,复活节是一个重要的宗教节日,世界各地的基督教徒都庆祝耶稣死而复生、春天的到来和新生活的开始
参考译文1:正在翻译,请等待...参考译文2:Festivals and celebrations are common for people all over the world. Some festivals memory of the deceased or to please the ancestors. In Japan the Yue LAN Festival, people went to the grave-sweepers, Buring incense, but also to play music to commemorate their ancestors. In Mexico in November, peopl参考译文3:Festivals and celebrations are common for people all over the world. Some festivals memory of the deceased or to please the ancestors. In Japan the Yue LAN Festival, people went to grave-sweepers, Buring incense, also put music to commemorate their ancestors. In Mexico in November, people will use t参考译文4:holidays and celebrations for people all around the world are commonplace. There are some festivals to commemorate the deceased ancestors or pleasing. As far as the pelvis in Japan, people go to clean the graves of their ancestors section orchid pots, point the incense, but also music to commemorate语义参照:contitution
contitutionSister busy
姐姐忙有效期自日至日
Since validity January 15, 2011 to December 31, 2011locate my bed
找到我的床上draw a little attention to myself
提请注意一点,我自己我现在就行动
正在翻译,请等待...文秘
Secretarial教师签名
Teacher signature还是你 给我介绍个
Or do you recommend me a我很爱我的爸爸妈妈
I love my mom and dadcamera in
相机靓颜堂
Ngan Church called她以前喜欢踢足球但是现在喜欢打网球
She had previously like football but now like a game of tennis感谢伯伯做的晚餐,伯母送的生日蛋糕。远道而来的绚绚和李睿,逗乐的小花和宝婷
Thanks uncle to do dinner, aunt to send a birthday cake. Afar Xuan Xuan and Li Rui, amused flowers and Bao Ting她不会音乐乐器
She music musical instrument翻译公司人皮肤和弹性强的充气娃娃
dummies skin and flexibility of the inflatable dollIn conclusion, false advertisements must be eliminated in our society.
最后,在我们的社会必须消除虚假广告。你是我一生中我最爱的人
Of the person you love most in my life I他积极进取,热心公益,虽然他没当选班干部,但是每次团组织生活总少不了他的身影
His aggressive, public-spirited, though he did not elected class leader, but each group of organizational life will always be his shadowThen sinbad and ali crept back into the ogres'camp.
然后自称为和Ali爬回ogres'难民营。这样做不再有什么乐趣
Do not have any fun请知道快递的运单号是33
Express waybill number 33Treat other people as you hope they will treat you.
如你希望他们会把你如何对待别人。一个剪刀
En sax毒紫菜与尿犬才3
毒紫菜与尿犬才3and if i lose it, don't you lose me?
而如果我输了,你别失去我吗?not much u
没有多少U小明周末经常干什么?
Xiaoming often do on weekends?I know what you love
我知道你爱permanent magnet bar code
永久磁铁条码It was a winter morning, just a couple of weeks before Christmas 2005. While most people were warming up their cars, Trevor, my husband, had to get up early to ride his bike four kilometers away from home to work. On arrival, he parked his bike outside the back door as he usually does. After putting in 10 hours of labo
这是一个冬天的早晨,仅仅是2005年圣诞节前几个星期。虽然大多数人都变暖了他们的汽车,特雷弗,我的丈夫,不得不早早起床,他从家里骑自行车4公里远的工作。他在抵达时,他的自行车停在外面的后门,因为他通常不会。将在10个小时的劳动后,他回到了他的自行车不见了。明天重复着明天
Repeated tomorrow tomorrowa small bathroom
一间小浴室那也太悲哀了。
That's very sad.史密斯教授是会议上最后发言的专家。
Professor Smith is an expert to speak last at the Conference.I see from your advertisement in
我看到您的广告在成功做
Success还有了孩子
There is also a child他常常学习重复他所说的话
He often repeated his words to learn这里经常下雨
Often rain here黄增明
黄增明辽宁省灯塔市
Beacon city, Liaoning province少云去保定了
Less clouds to Baoding祝愿永远年轻漂亮
Wish forever young and beautifulmanicheffe
manicheffe思想翻译公司
正在翻译,请等待...忠贞自由
fidelity freedomi am writing to you to share my opinions on fashion with you,for i have just heard that
正在翻译,请等待...resdart
resdart为我自己而活
Live for myself五台山法会中国佛教四大名山 山西五台山、浙江普陀山、四川峨眉山、安徽九华山。有“金五台、银普陀、铜峨眉、铁九华”之称。 中国佛教圣地;分别供奉文殊菩萨、观音菩萨、普贤菩萨、地藏菩萨。四大名山随着佛教的传入,自汉代开始建寺庙,修道场,延续至清末。中华人民共和国建立后受到国家的保护,并对寺院进行了修葺。已成为蜚声中外的宗教、旅游胜地
FA Buddhist four famous mountains of China, Shanxi Wutai of Wutai Mountain, Zhejiang PuTuo mountain, Mount Emei in Sichuan, Anhui jiuhuashan. "The Golden five, silver Pu Tuo, jiuhua copper Emei, iron," said. Chinese B respectively dedicated to Manjusri, Kwan-Yin Bodhisattva Ksitigarbhif the spec is ok, then pls go ahead
如果该规范是确定的,那么请继续up to you lah
由您决定lah火山石
Volcanic rock代理商主管
Agent managers最近查询:
Us differ on that problem with them
You are a complete Dork
Xiaoshenke Resemption
勇气是不强
[C]每一个人口大国
有人打在我的心上
Together with the
塞纳河将这座城市分成两部分。三十二岁桥跨这风景秀丽的河