请问英中文翻译英文下面这段话该怎么翻译

请帮我把下面这段话翻译成英文吧!论文摘要用的。谢谢! 翻译机翻译的就不要来啦。。= =_百度知道
请帮我把下面这段话翻译成英文吧!论文摘要用的。谢谢! 翻译机翻译的就不要来啦。。= =
本文漫产业研究象结合画发展历史浅析代漫产业存问题与弊端画业者态电视级制度画盈利模式进行展比本画发展模式探讨画未路
提问者采纳
This article does the research on the animation industry in China. It analyses the problems and malpractices in the animation industry in China nowadays according to the development history of the industry. The article embarks from the employee’s attitude, the television rating system of China and the profit model. It investigates the future development of animation industry in China by contrasting the developmental pattern in Japan.
其他类似问题
论文摘要的相关知识
其他2条回答
the text bases on cartoon of China as purpose,integrate with cartoon history of China,and detect questions and drawbacks of Chinese contemporary cartoon industry.It compares with the model of Japenese cartoon developmet,and find a way to develop Chianese cartoon from the employees of this indusry of China,institution of classification of China TV and model of Chinese cartoon interest.谢谢采纳 手工翻译
This paper takes the Chinese cartoon industry as the research object, and combined Chinese animation history, according to the contemporary Chinese cartoon industry in this present abuses. China's animation practitioners state of mind, Chinese television ratings system of China and of the animation on profit mode. Contrast the Japanese animation model of development, and discusses the future of Chinese animation way out
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手帮我翻译一下这段话,不要在线翻译的,谢谢。_百度知道
请英语高手帮我翻译一下这段话,不要在线翻译的,谢谢。
昨天整晚没睡,今天早上在去机场的出租车上已经觉得身体不适了。因为不止是昨天没有睡好,我前几晚为了完成一些亥哗忿狙莜缴冯斜辅铆报告和报表也没有好好睡觉,所以我已经身体透支了几天。一上飞机我就睡着了,都不知道飞机是什么时候起飞的。醒过来以后觉得浑身都痛,妈妈在机场接到我的时候都被我的样子吓坏了。一到家我就发烧了,睡到下午。
昨天整晚没睡,今天早上在去机场的出租车上已经觉得身体不适了。因为不止是昨天没有睡好,我前几晚为了完成一些报告和报表也没有好好睡觉,所以我已经身体透支了几天。一上飞机我就睡着了,都不知道飞机是什么时候起飞的。醒过来以后觉得浑身都痛,妈妈在机场接到我的时候都被我的样子吓坏了。一到家我就发烧了,睡到下午。
翻译版本(1)I stayed wide awaken overnight yesterday ,I felt uncomfortable with my body on the taxi to go to airport this morning .because it was not only that I did not sleep well ,but also I did not sleep well,either for the reason that I had to finish some report several night before .therefore,I was overdrafted .I fell asleep as soon as I was aboard. I even did not know when the plane took off . I felt painful all over when I woke up .my mother was frightened terribly when she met me on the airport. I got a high fever the moment I arrived home. I also slept until the noon came 翻译版本(2) I was sleepless throughout the night .I did not feel well on the taxi leaving for the airport. Because It was not only that I did not have a good sleep ,but also I did not get a good /sound sleep several night before for finishing writing some reports .thefore, my bod was overdraf亥哗忿狙莜缴冯斜辅铆ted. As soon as I was aboard, I fell asleep .even I didn't know when the plane had taken off . I felt so painful all over .My mother was terrible frightened when she met me on the airport , I got a fever the moment I got home and I slept until noon came.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
I didn't sleep at all last night, I didn't fell well on my way to the airport in a taxi this morning. I have overdrawn for a few days physically,because I didn't not get enough sleep not only last but a couple days before yesterday
when I were busy to finish
some reports and statements .I fall asleep on the
plane so that I didn't know when the plane took off. Whe I wake up ,I felt painful all arou亥哗忿狙莜缴冯斜辅铆nd my body, my mother were scared by what I showde up when she met me at the airport . I got a fever as soon as I got home and
I kept sleeping till the afternoon.
Couldn't sleep at all last night. I felt uneasy already this morning during the taxi ride on my way to the airport. It's not just yesterday, I hasn't able to sleep well for few nights prior in order to complete some plots and reports, so my body is been overdrawn for days now. I fell asleep as soon as I got on the plane, I didn't even know when my flight took off. When I woke up, I was aching all over. My mom was quite frightened by the way I looked when she picked me up at the airport. I developed a high fever the moment I arrived home, knocked out till this afternoon.
I was sleepless last whole night,so i felt ill in a taxi to the airport this morning.It is not because i didn't sleep well yesterday but also because i didn't have enough sleep in order to complete some reports and statements a few nights ago.So i have been overdrewn.I fell asleep the moment that i got on the plane.Thus, i didn't knew when the plane took off.Then my body was aching when i waked up.My mom was scared by my looks when she picked me up in the airport.I had a fever when i reached home and i didn't get up until afternoon.个人观点,望采纳,谢谢!
在线翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请高手帮我把下面这段话翻译成英文,意思翻译出来就行,分不多了,好的话再加吧,谢谢了_百度知道
请高手帮我把下面这段话翻译成英文,意思翻译出来就行,分不多了,好的话再加吧,谢谢了
部跌荡起伏情片影片新墨西哥夫妇处新婚蜜月期场车祸剧情急转直新婚妻再想起眼前男谁故事由展孩失忆另男孩则希望用自唤醒孩记忆令哀恸情故事所我认影片设计每场景都特别意义包含代表往场景、习惯细节展示男主角忍受着主角失忆伤害自妻认识间情自荡存要重新花间切重份执着让十情自私按照自标准要求请本身哪怕剧主角经历变故完全变相反性格深深男主份太私离更令落泪幸运两终走起主角虽失记忆份已经刻本能让找失禁慨帝要折磨影片屏幕现根据真实故事改编、没恢复记忆候更令震撼与同都已留泪水虽影片几说服力整部影片拍催泪情效曾经刻骨铭能死死承诺永恒;真情能够超越面容间门第;经历忘记《the Vow》所昭示情主题
提问者采纳
机器哦~工刚弄完趁热吃加This is a romance full of conflicts. In the movie, a newly-married Mexican couple is still in the honeymoon, when the situation turns worse after a car accident. The wife loses all the mem this is how the movie starts. A woman loses her memories, and the man tries to wake her memories up again by his love, which makes it a sad love story. Therefore, I think that every scene in the movie is designed with special meanings. The movie cuts show us their former living scenes.
Leo has to stand the damages by his wife after the accident – she does not know him, the love between them no longer exists.
He has to start over, tries to love her again, from the very beginning, his persistence to love touches the bottom of heart of each audiences. The love is not selfish, is not to change your other part to be what you expect he/she to be. If you love someone, love all. Everyone would be touched by such action, even if the wife, who has already changed into another person after the crash, is also touched. Paige’s love is so selfless that he has to leave who he loves, which also evokes tears, but fortunately, the two gets together again in the end. Though Paige loses her memories, but the love is already in the deepest part of her heart, her distinct drives her to the love lost, which makes me think, why is the torture allowed by the God ?
At the end of the movie, the sentences on the screen evoke more shock and tears – It is based on an actual relationship, and she
never recovered her memories.Although there are still some minor problems in the movie, but the movie as a whole is heartbreaking. The once unforgettable love can lasts forever, till the end of life. The true love can stand the challenges of appearances, time and social background. The love, once experienced, can never be forgotten. This is the theme on love by The Vow.
提问者评价
谢谢,分不多是在对不住
其他类似问题
其他4条回答
没分了,不好意思
至少50分差不多
This is a has been in fitful decline of romance, in the film, a pair of new Mexico is in the newly married couple honeymoon period, however, in a car accident, the plot has plunged, the wife of the newly married couldn't think up eyes who is the man, the story began from.A girl memory loss, while another boy with our love, hope to awaken the girl's memory, this is a very sad love story. So, I think the film design every situation, is all have special meaning. Because that is a contains represent their past life scenes, habits and customs and life of the detail of the display. And male leading role with memory loss to his leading lady after the damage again, his wife did not know him, they love between natural also disappeared, and he wants to spend all this time to start over, the persistent, let a person is very moving. Love is not a selfish, not according to your standards to ask each other, if fall in love with this man then please love his itself, even if in the play the leading lady experience fully into instead of the character of the changes, and were deeply moved by the male, this love is too selfless, when he left to love his favorite person, is a cry. Fortunately, they both finally and go to together, the leading lady although lost memory, but the love has on her heart, she be the instinct of let her go to found the lost love, couldn't help feeling &why did god so torture people&. When the film and, finally, to appear on screen &this is based on a true story&, &she never recovery memory&, it is impressive and moved, some classmates have already left tears!Although there are several places in the film is not so convincing, but the film was made a tearful estrogen effect. Once deep and eternal love, that can hove True love can beyond the face, Experienced love, can't forget! This is the the Vow &demonstrates the love theme.这个不是本人原创,,但是还是给你做个参考。。谢谢。。
希望能帮到你就行!This is a has been in fitful decline of romance, in the film, a pair of new Mexico is in the newly married couple honeymoon period, however, in a car accident, the plot has plunged, the wife of the newly married couldn't think up eyes who is the man, the story began from.A girl memory loss, while another boy with our love, hope to awaken the girl's memory, this is a very sad love story. So, I think the film design every situation, is all have special meaning. Because that is a contains represent their past life scenes, habits and customs and life of the detail of the display. And male leading role with memory loss to his leading lady after the damage again, his wife did not know him, they love between natural also disappeared, and he wants to spend all this time to start over, the persistent, let a person is very moving. Love is not a selfish, not according to your standards to ask each other, if fall in love with this man then please love his itself, even if in the play the leading lady experience fully into instead of the character of the changes, and were deeply moved by the male, this love is too selfless, when he left to love his favorite person, is a cry. Fortunately, they both finally and go to together, the leading lady although lost memory, but the love has on her heart, she be the instinct of let her go to found the lost love, couldn't help feeling &why did god so torture people&. When the film and, finally, to appear on screen &this is based on a true story&, &she never recovery memory&, it is impressive and moved, some classmates have already left tears!Although there are several places in the film is not so convincing, but the film was made a tearful estrogen effect. Once deep and eternal love, that can hove True love can beyond the face, Experienced love, can't forget! This is the the Vow &demonstrates the love theme.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手帮我翻译一下这段话,不要在线翻译的,谢谢.._百度知道
请英语高手帮我翻译一下这段话,不要在线翻译的,谢谢..
我的家人不在这里,但是每天想念着他们,和为他们祝福是我最幸福的事情之一。当然除了这些我爱着的和爱着我的人们以外,我的完美的一天一定不能少了最好的朋友们甫稜颠谷郯咐奠栓订兢的陪伴。和好朋友见面一边吃早中饭,一边分享工作和生活上开心的事情,是我激活自己的一个方式。
My family is not here with me. But thinking of them every day and giving them my blessing is one of the happiest things that could ha甫稜颠谷郯咐奠栓订兢ppen to me. Aside from my loved ones and those who love me, a perfect day for me could not go by without the company of my best friends. One thing that really gets me going is meeting close friends for breakfast/lunch, while sharing with them all the fun that's taking place in life and work.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
My family ar甫稜颠谷郯咐奠栓订兢e not here with me, but I miss them everyday. Of course, blessing them has become one of the happiest things for me. Besides these people who I love and who love me,
my perfect days are indispensable from the companion of my best friends. It is my way to activate myself by eating breakfast and lunch with good friends, while sharing happy things in life and work with them. 超人翻译社 淘宝店欢迎大家~
My family are not here,but I miss them every day.只能到这了,我开学才上初二。
在线翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请高手帮我把下面这段话翻译成英文,意思翻译出来就行,分不多了,好的话再加吧,谢谢了_百度知道
请高手帮我把下面这段话翻译成英文,意思翻译出来就行,分不多了,好的话再加吧,谢谢了
物简评部改编自真实故事电影《front of the class》 男主角 Brad Cohen深深影响我遇困难候首先想避电影Brad Cohen坚持懈精神值我每位习种精神折磨能够用自灵面自于外压力幸患Tourette Syndro;幸运直关自母亲遇校及介意残疾朋友重要自着决放弃信念所才能经理失败获工作与情Brad Cohen精神值我习经历告诉我与其抱怨公努力奋斗追求梦想
翻译物简评面部
提问者采纳
Personal review
This is another film adapted from real story. Brad Cohen,the hero of the film&front of the class& shocked me deeply again(或改impressed me)
When we encounter the difficulties, the first
thing come to our mind is how to escape , however,
Brad Cohen's spirit of perseverance in the film
worth every one of us
to learn.That is a kind of torment from the mind, fortunately, he managed to apply his strong spirit to defend the pressure outside.
He is unfortunate, because he is suffering from Tourette Syndro. On the other hand ,he is alucky ,He has a mother who is concerned
he has a good
principal, and a girl friend who don't care about his disable body. Above all,
the spirit of perseverance
makeshe achive career and love after suffering so many failure. We should learn
Brad Cohen's spirit, From his experience,we can tell that&we would rather work hard and fight for our dream than complain our unfair destiny&
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
Character introductionAnother movie of adoption from true story. This time, Brad Cohen of &Front of the class& had deeply affected me once again.Many people when met with problems or difficulties, would immediately think of every possible way of how to avoid them. But in the film, Brad Cohen's &never say die& spirit worth everyone of us to learn from. That is a kind of mental torture but those pressure coming from outside can be overcome using one's own mind. He was unfortunate suffering from a disease called Tourette Syndrome. But also very fortunate to have a caring mother. Met with a good school principle and a disabled girl friend who doesn't mind about him. But the most important thing was his never give up attitude. Therefore, after many times of failure, he eventually succeeded
in both his career and love.Brad Cohen' worthy spirit is the kind that we can learn. His experience told us that rather than blaming god for the unfairness, we should work harder and try our best to beat the odds and chase our dreams.?口即知绝手翻译希望满意并望采纳谢谢
不好意思,先采纳了.......不过还是谢谢了
没问题,只因刚学会了中文输入,所以很慢,我已习惯了这个情形了,谢谢你的回复。
A brief introductionIt's another film that comes from a true story. This time, I'm deeply affected by Brad Cohen again, the actor of the film—Front of the class.Many people always think how to avoid the difficulty when they face it. However, Brad Cohen never gives up, and we should learn this spirit. It's a suffering but his heart
can face the pressure around. On the one hand, He is unlucky because of Tourette Syndro. On the other hand, he is lucky as he has a mother who has been caring for him all the time, a good headmaster and a girlfriend who doesn't
mind his disability. The belief, which tells him not to give up, is the most important thing. So he can get his job and love after experiencing a lot of failure.Brad Cohen's spirit is worth learning. His experiences tell us that working hard for your dreams is better than complaining about the God's unfair.
Character a brief comment onAlso a true story adapted from the movies,this time,《front of the class》, the actor Brad Cohen impact on me again.A lot of people in the face of a difficult time,first,think of how to avoid,while Brad cohen choose persistence.It Worth every one of us to learn.That is a kind of spirit torture but he can use his heart to face coming from external pressures.He is unfortunate, because suffer from the Tourette Syndro.He is lucky, and have concerned about their own mother, met a good President, and an not mind his disabled for his girlfriend.Above all, he has never give up faith, so can gain work experience after many failures with love.Brad Cohen spirit worth learning, his experience tells us &Compared to complaining about the injustice of the god, as hard, pursue the dream&.
Character a brief comment onAlso a true story adapted from the movie, this time, the front of the class, &the actor Brad Cohen and a profound impact on the I.A lot of people in the face of a difficult time, the first thought of how to avoid, and the film of Brad Cohen perseverance, worth every one of us to learn. That is a kind of spirit torture but he can use his heart to face comes from external pressures. He is unfortunate, because suffer from the Tourette S He is lucky, and have a has been concerned about their own mother, met a good President, and an don't mind is disabled for his girlfriend. But the most important is he has never give up faith, so after many failures in the manager to gain work and love.Brad Cohen spirit worth learning, his experience tells us &than complain about the injustice of the god, as hard, pursue the dream&.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐