假设汤姆是班上新来的,他在城市感到孤独痛苦很孤独,与他交流并帮助他,英语日记

假设你是汤姆,下面是你家的一张全家福照片英语作文_百度知道
假设你是汤姆,下面是你家的一张全家福照片英语作文
Cam Tom,I&nbsp, those are my brothers.And that is my sisterHello.These are my geandparents,Jack and Mary.&nbsp.Look,Linda.These are my parents,too.This is a photo&nbsp.She likof my family
来自:百度作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英语翻译汤姆今天不能来开会,所以我来代替他_百度知道
用英语翻译汤姆今天不能来开会,所以我来代替他
take the place of
个句子描述的是还未发生的将来的事情,be going to 是一种事先安排的计划或者决心;t not come to the meeting today so I'll tll take place of him to attend the meeting.Tom is not coming so I&#39.Tom won&#39:Tom can'll tt come to attend the meeting so I'll cover him.任一皆OK。想口语话一点便是.Tom is unable to come to the meeting so I&#39
参考资料:
宜译^英语翻译团队,有需帮助找我们。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
Today Tom can't attend the meeting,so I will take the place of him.
Tom today can't come to the meeting, so I come to take his place
Tom can't come to the meeting today, so I take the place of him
Today I m going to take the place of Tom for attending the conference.
Tom today can't come to the meeting, so I come to take his place
I take the place of Tom for the meeting of today !
I instead of Tom to have this meeting
,because he couldn't come today.
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文假如你叫李雷,在参加2009年夏季暑期交换生项目期间,你住在汤姆家.回国之后,你发现自己的日记本和几张珍贵照片落在汤姆家,因此你发一封邮件给他,请他帮你把东西邮寄回来.要点:1.感谢汤姆和他的家人在美国期间对你的关心,并且表达你的思念之情.2.请他帮助寄回日记本和照片3.邀请他在方便的时候来中国旅游,看看黄山的美丽景色.要求:书写工整规范,类容包括上面的所有要点,100词左右.(好的追加)
How are you now?
I'm very thankful for your caring about me in the US. I miss you so much now.
And I am sorry I have to trouble you now. I left my dairy and some valuable photos in your house. So I hope you will post them back. Thanks so much!
By the way,you can come to china when you are free. You can go on a travel to Mount Huang.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
R43V 5 RTBV34D32`C42CRF
下个有道词典,以后遇见英文作文了,你只要在里面打字,后面就跟着出来英文。真方便啊!!!!
扫描下载二维码英语翻译他因为跳舞好而著名He__________dancing well.昨天我很生气.汤姆硬是让我把我的日记给他看.I was angry that Tom__________yesterday.
你爷爷sid佘87
He is famous for dancing well.I was angry that Tom forced me to show him my diary yesterday.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
is famous forforced me to show my diary to him.
forced me to show him my dairy
is famous for asked me to show him my diary
扫描下载二维码英语作文 、今天是星期天,汤姆和父母一起去看望了爷爷奶奶.假设你是汤姆、请你根据所给的提示语,写一篇英文日记,描述自己今天的经历.词数90左右提示词:housework 、do cleaning and washing、cook dinner、talk about school life、happy family、开头:Sunday,September 20 sunny (尽量用初三的句式)
不诉离伤170
today is sunday ,my parents and i went to my grandparents' home to visited them.when we arrived my grandparents' home,they were so happy to saw us ,we helped them do the housework,my father did cleaning,and i helped my mother washing the clothes,after that,we cooked dinner,after dinner ,we talked about something,i talked my grandparents about my school life,they were so happy,at that moment ,i thought this was a happy family
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Sunday,September 20
sunny Today is Sunday,I finished my housework. My parements and I went grardparmemts .In this home ,I helped them with housework:cleaning and washing .I cook dinner for them. They are frinding. We are talk about school life. I love my happy family.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 虽然我感到孤独 的文章

随机推荐