we need talkgood e什么 h什么。

An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie
An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie
This site uses cookies to improve performance. If your browser does not accept cookies, you cannot view this site.
Setting Your Browser to Accept Cookies
There are many reasons why a cookie could not be set correctly. Below are the most common reasons:
You have cookies disabled in your browser. You need to reset your browser to accept cookies or to ask you if you want to accept cookies.
Your browser asks you whether you want to accept cookies and you declined.
To accept cookies from this site, use the Back button and accept the cookie.
Your browser does not support cookies. Try a different browser if you suspect this.
The date on your computer is in the past. If your computer's clock shows a date before 1 Jan 1970,
the browser will automatically forget the cookie. To fix this, set the correct time and date on your computer.
You have installed an application that monitors or blocks cookies from being set.
You must disable the application while logging in or check with your system administrator.
Why Does this Site Require Cookies?
This site uses cookies to improve performance by remembering that you are logged in when you go from page to page. To provide access without cookies
would require the site to create a new session for every page you visit, which slows the system down to an unacceptable level.
What Gets Stored in a Cookie?
This site stores nothing other than an automatically generated session ID no other information is captured.
In general, only the information that you provide, or the choices you make while visiting a web site, can be stored in a cookie. For example, the site
cannot determine your email name unless you choose to type it. Allowing a website to create a cookie does not give that or any other site access to the
rest of your computer, and only the site that created the cookie can read it.Measures for structural improvement with regard to the good status of water bodies--estimation of expenditure for a river basin in Germany.
- PubMed - NCBI
The NCBI web site requires JavaScript to function.
FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListChoose DestinationFileClipboardCollectionsE-mailOrderMy BibliographyCitation managerFormatSummary (text)Abstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListCSVCreate File1 selected item: FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListMeSH and Other DataE-mailSubjectAdditional textE-mailAdd to ClipboardAdd to CollectionsOrder articlesAdd to My BibliographyGenerate a file for use with external citation management software.Create File
):39-46.Measures for structural improvement with regard to the good status of water bodies--estimation of expenditure for a river basin in Germany.1, , , , .1Ruhrverband, Kronprinzenstrasse 37, D-45127 Essen, Germany. tgr@ruhrverband.deAbstractTo achieve the objective of "good chemical and ecological status" in water bodies as stipulated by the European Water Framework Directive (WFD) in particular, a package of measures geared to improving the water bodies' hydromorphology will be required. These upgrading measures can, to some extent, also be seen as an alternative to still more advanced measures in the field of wastewater treatment and stormwater treatment in the context of status improvement in water bodies. On account of the very high level of wastewater and stormwater treatment already achieved, additional efforts in this specific area would, as experience has shown, not only be extremely costly, but produce just moderate if not minor results. In an estimate of the funding required to achieve "good status" by hydromorphological change, undertaken for the Ruhr River Basin (German state of North Rhine-Westphalia), it was found that costs would be in the range of [symbol: see text] 200 million to [symbol: see text] 1 billion. This translates into inhabitant-specific costs of [symbol: see text] 100 to [symbol: see text] 500 per capita. All measures are to be put into practice within the scope of an integrated water body development concept, optimised with regard to space and time.PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] MeSH TermsMedical
Supplemental Content
External link. Please review our .Import is not inheritance - why we need both Modules and classes_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Import is not inheritance - why we need both Modules and classes
上传于||文档简介
&&A​b​s​t​r​a​c​t​.​ ​T​h​e​ ​d​e​s​i​g​n​ ​o​f​ ​m​a​n​y​ ​p​o​p​u​l​a​r​ ​o​b​j​e​c​t​-​o​r​i​e​n​t​e​d​ ​l​a​n​g​u​a​g​e​s​ ​l​i​k​e​ ​S​m​a​l​l​t​a​l​k​,​ ​E​i​f​f​e​l​,​ ​o​r​ ​S​a​t​h​e​r​ ​f​o​l​l​o​w​s​ ​a​ ​c​e​r​t​a​i​n​ ​t​r​e​n​d​:​ ​T​h​e​ ​c​l​a​s​s​ ​i​s​ ​t​h​e​ ​o​n​l​y​ ​s​t​r​u​c​t​u​r​i​n​g​ ​f​o​r​m​.​ ​I​n​ ​t​h​i​s​ ​p​a​p​e​r​,​ ​t​h​e​ ​n​e​e​d​ ​f​o​r​ ​h​a​v​i​n​g​ ​m​o​d​u​l​e​s​ ​b​e​s​i​d​e​s​ ​c​l​a​s​s​e​s​ ​i​s​ ​c​l​a​i​m​e​d​.​ ​M​o​d​u​l​e​s​ ​s​t​e​m​ ​f​r​o​m​ ​a​ ​d​i​f
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩11页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 we need talk 的文章

随机推荐