写作交流3群
中学生交流群
小学生交流群
教师交流1群
教师交流2群
48小时热门“饭后生活”英文作文哪里有?
“饭后生活”英文作文哪里有?
不区分大小写匿名
I have dinner at about 6:30 p.m.. After dinner, I often go to the outside to play games with my friends. We live near to each other, so we always play together. Sometimes,we play table tennis or badminton. Sometimes, we ride on bicyles. Anyway, anything could be funny when we are together。。。
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导“饭后生活”英文作文哪里有?
“饭后生活”英文作文哪里有?
不区分大小写匿名
I have dinner at about 6:30 p.m.. After dinner, I often go to the outside to play games with my friends. We live near to each other, so we always play together. Sometimes,we play table tennis or badminton. Sometimes, we ride on bicyles. Anyway, anything could be funny when we are together。。。
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导英语作文饭后生活_百度知道
英语作文饭后生活
提问者采纳
After dinner. Sometimes, we ride on bicyles. Anyway. At 10..m.I usually go home at 8:00 and then take a shower. After that,I go to sleep, I spend sometime in study or watch TV:00p., I often go to the outside to play games with my friends:30 p. We live near to each other. Sometimes, anything could be funny when we are together.mLife after Dinner
I have dinner at about 6, so we always play together,we play table tennis or badminton
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您现在的位置: &
& 毕业之后 After graduation_750字
毕业之后 After graduation_750字
作者:& | & 六年级&&
0人浏览了这篇文章
I will graduate from elementary school soon .
很快,我就要从小学毕业了。
6-year learning is coming to an end. I clearly know that I'm going to a junior high school soon.
六年的学习快结束了,我清楚地知道我马上就要去初中了。
I have heard that the study there is much harder than that in primary school. So I have to work hard to achieve a new height. First, I will read lots of books so that I can get ready for the future learning. Then, I will do some practice. As the saying goes: Practise makes perfect.
我已经听说那儿的学习比小学的要难很多。所以我必须努力学习以达到一个新的高度。首先,我要读很多书以便我能为将来学习做准备。然后,我要做很多练习,就像一句谚语说的那样:熟能生巧。
In a word, I will try my best!
总之,我将尽我全力。
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu41116/
您还可以使用以下方式登录
同年级的其他文章
关于 After的其他文章

我要回帖

更多关于 我的大学生活英语作文 的文章

随机推荐