行. 谢谢你抽出时间来跟我讨论.
来自互联网
2. Thanks for your time.
谢谢您花费时间了.
来自互联网
3. B: Sure. Thanks for your time.
(行. 谢谢你,占用你的时间了. )
来自互联网
4. Vicky: Well maybe this is your chance then. Anyhow, thanks for your time.
嗯,也许到时候这是你的好机会. 无论如何, 感谢你拨空.
来自互联网
5. Asad , you saved me a load of time, thanks for your fix.
阿萨德, 你救了我一车, 谢谢您修理.
来自互联网
1. 耽误您时间,实在对不起
英语口语8000句11表白道谢 - 听力课堂 ... Thanks for your time.( 耽误您时间,实在对不起。) Don't worry about it.( 没关系。).
- 基于104个网页
2. 谢谢你的配合
PB S2 05 ... 3.Thanks for your time. 谢谢你的配合 4.Every plot is mapped out with dimensions. 每一小块都会用尺寸标注出.
- 基于33个网页
3. 谢谢你抽出时间来
PART&6:&DAILY... ... ★ Will do. 行。 ★ Thanks for your time. 谢谢你抽出时间来。 ★ What’s the picture? 情况怎么样…
- 基于23个网页
1. 感谢您的时间
well , thank you for your time and consideration again ., 好的 , 再次感谢您的时间和考虑.
- 基于7个网页
2. 感谢你们的时间
thank you for your time and patience .感谢你们的时间与耐心。
- 基于2个网页
1. 多谢大家的时间
I want to thank all for your time ., 最后 , 我要多谢大家的时间.
- 基于1个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
thanks for your time
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:Hayleigh's Cherished Charms - Why I do what I do.....
"I want to let you know I use to be scared to let people see my hearing aids but now that you inspired me I am not scared any more thanks - Brooke"==========================================
Hayleigh (me!) above, wearing the Fabulous Flowers in Blue (found on the Swarovski Elements Charm page) and teal/white tube twists and (on the right) wearing my newest creations, Tube Twists in green/blue (and a pair of charms and earrings at the same time!)******OPEN while UPDATING******
My New Year's Resolution was to work hard to make adjustments to the website to make it even more user friendly.
I have created catagories for the charms to make it easier for you to find just what you are looking for....Please click on the arrow next to Charms and Seasonal Charms to see all of the special selections!
Thank you again so much!
Your Friend, Hayleigh As my business keeps growing (all thanks to YOU my wonderful customers and friends!), I am looking for ways to make sure my online inventory is always up to date.
To help with this, I'm going to start adding items !
Brand new one of a kind charms are going to be listed there....So for even more charm and tube twist options, please check out my Etsy store....(click below!)Thanks so much for your support and your business!Your Friend,HayleighWhy I do what I do.....
&I want to let you know I use to be scared to let people see my hearing aids but now that you inspired me I am not scared any more thanks - Brooke&==========================================
Hayleigh (me!) above, wearing the Fabulous Flowers in Blue (found on the Swarovski Elements Charm page) and teal/white tube twists and (on the right) wearing my newest creations, Tube Twists in green/blue (and a pair of charms and earrings at the same time!)******OPEN while UPDATING******
My New Year's Resolution was to work hard to make adjustments to the website to make it even more user friendly.
I have created catagories for the charms to make it easier for you to find just what you are looking for....Please click on the arrow next to Charms and Seasonal Charms to see all of the special selections!
Thank you again so much!
Your Friend, Hayleigh As my business keeps growing (all thanks to YOU my wonderful customers and friends!), I am looking for ways to make sure my online inventory is always up to date.
To help with this, I'm going to start adding items !
Brand new one of a kind charms are going to be listed there....So for even more charm and tube twist options, please check out my Etsy store....(click below!)Thanks so much for your support and your business!Your Friend,HayleighThe Story of How It Came To Be….andHelping Hard of Hearing and Deaf
Children & Adults Be Proud of Their Hearing Aids!One of my newest customers wrote this note that I LOVE about her daughter's new hearing aid charms...&She loves the charms. She said she's going to wear her hearing aids all the time - and as a parent, that's music to my ears!& - SonyaHi!
I’m Hayleigh and I am 15 years old.
When I was little and attended a school for hard of hearing and deaf children I noticed that a lot of kids tried to hide their hearing aids behind their hair.
I wanted to make my hearing aids shine and be fancy and proud of my hearing aids.
I started drawing pictures along with my sisters showing how I could make my hearing aids shine.
My mom helped me make our designs into jewelry for my hearing aids and they were so fancy.
Other kids and adults started wanting them too!
And so with the help of my mom and dad, I started my own little business… Hayleigh’s Cherished Charms.
I have my own work area at my house where my sisters and I make all the jewelry.
I even have a provisional patent on my creations and will have a full patent soon!
You’ll love these charms!My patent pending clasp ideas, hearing aid scrunchies, and tube twists are made so that little hands can use them and the designs hanging from the clasps face forward for all to see.My sisters and I also make regular earrings because sometimes a mom or sister who doesn’t have hearing aids or cochlear implants wants to match their child / sister / brother who is wearing the charms.
Yes, we have charms for boys…and even for adults! They make great gifts!Thank you for your support and please note that 10% of the proceeds will go to furthering hearing research and education of the hard of hearing and deaf community. New Charms being added daily like these new Summertime Sea Charms!!!!
Be sure to check them out on the animal charms page. Visit me on Facebook:
Hayleigh'sCherishedCharmsTwitter:
CherishedCharmsand Etsy:
HayleighsCharmsHayleigh's Cherished Charms can be seen from coast to coast and oversees (Japan, Ireland, Sweden, England, etc.).
I'm so excited to be a part of a worldwide campaign to make hearing gear cool!!!—I’d like to invite you to my birthday party this evening.—Thanks, but ____ I’ll have time I’_百度知道
—I’d like to invite you to my birthday party this evening.—Thanks, but ____ I’ll have time I’
—I’d like to invite you to my birthday party this evening.—Thanks, but ____ I’ll have time I’m not sure at the moment.
B.whether
提问者采纳
宾语从句前置用what不用if,目前我不确定是否有时间,故选B。
其他类似问题
tim的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:Dear sender,
I will be on business trip from July 21th to 23st and will have limited access to my email box during these period of time. Please call my mobile phone
if any urgent issue.
Thanks & regards.
Liu Fang是什么意思?
Dear sender,
I will be on business trip from July 21th to 23st and will have limited access to my email box during these period of time. Please call my mobile phone
if any urgent issue.
Thanks & regards.
问题补充:
亲爱的发件人,我会在业务上旅行从 7 月 21 至 23st,将在这段时间有限到我的邮箱的访问权限。请叫我手机
如果任何迫切的问题。感谢科技问候。刘芳
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖