完形填空专项训练:thankgiving is a good

完形填空1.his mother works in a l____. 2.he is got a good i____. 3.he invites me to his new h____._百度知道
完形填空1.his mother works in a l____. 2.he is got a good i____. 3.he invites me to his new h____.
提问者采纳
libraryideahouse
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
libraryideahouse
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Being a young person is one thing, and being a good one is a
&Being a young person is one thing, and being a good one is another. A good youth should have these qualities(品质):First of all, &&36& . A healthy body is the best riches. Without it, nothing can be done well. If you are &&37 &in health, you will have to take medicine day after day. You can not even work, do sports and so on. Secondly, kindness. Always do &38 &good for others. Help those in trouble and &&39& about the people around you. Thirdly, one must have the ability to work with others. Everyone needs &&40 &because no one can live through life alone or do everything he wants to.
&& Besides the examples above, patriotism(爱国主义) is the one we should never &41& . It means a love for one&s country. Everyone should love his own country. &&42& people sometimes think that patriots (爱国者) must be fighters (战士) or that they &&43& in a time of fighting for their country. That is &&44&& . A good youth should do what his country asks him to do.
I think a good youth today should also have some training in art. If everyone can enjoy art and be &&45 &to make more of it for others, then people will live better and enjoy more.&
36. A. health &&&&&&& &&&&& B. healthy &&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. kindness &&&&&&&&& &&&&& D. kind
37. A. rich& &&&&&&&& &&&&& B. energetic &&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. easy&&& &&&&&&&&&& &&&&& D. poor
38. A. anything &&& &&&&& B. nothing& &&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. something &&&&&&& &&&&& D. everything 内容来自dedecms
39. A. worry&&&&& &&&&& B. talk&&&& && &&&&&&&&&& C. learn&&&& &&&&&&& &&&&& D. care
40. A. family&& &&& &&&&& B. friends& &&& &&&&&&&&&& C. classmates& &&&&& &&&&& D. teachers
41. A. remember& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. forget&& &&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. take&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& D. bring
42. A. So&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Or& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. But&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. Then 内容来自dedecms
43. A. live&&&&&& &&&&&&& B. spend& &&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. take &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& D. cost
44. A. Ok&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. great&&& &&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. wrong&&& &&&&&&& &&&&& D. strange
45. A. sorry&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. tired& &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& C. lucky&&&&& &&&&& &&&&& D. able
&36&40 ADCDB&&& 41&45 BCACD
本文链接地址:/yingyu/wanxing/1920.html
参考答案:
Being a young person is one thing, and being a good one is another. A good youth should have these qualities(品质):First of all, 36 . A healthy body is the best riches
------分隔线----------------------------China is a great country with 5000 years of history.完形填空_百度作业帮
China is a great country with 5000 years of history.完形填空
后附答案解析  China is a great country with 5,000 years of history. There are many places of interest  1 attract millions of tourists form all over the world every year. Some of them are fantastic lakes, beautiful mountains and long rivers.  Many mountains, such as Mount Tai, Mount Emei, Mount Hua are very famous. People go to Mount Tai  2 the sun rise.  3 the rivers the Yangtze River is the longest one and the second  4 one is the Yellow River. They are the birthplaces of  5 .  Have you  6 the love story about Xu Xian and White Snake? It is said that the story  7 on West Lake. West Lake is the most fantastic place that I have ever visited. It  8 in Hangzhou, Zheijiang Province. It is surrounded on three sides by mountains. Many tourist attractions there are well worth  9 , such as Sudi Causeway, the Broken Bridge and Leifeng Pagoda. The scenery is so attractive that visitors often lose  10 in it.  West Lake has become  11 its special scenery  12 some beautiful poems. These poems  13 by Bai Juyi and Su Dongpo.  14 , the surrounding area of West Lake is the home of the famous Dragon Well Tea.  Have you ever  15 West Lake? If not, look for a chance to go the fantastic place!1.A.which      B.who     C.whom     D.where2.A.saw       B.to see    C.seeing    D.look3.A.Between     B.Among    C.In      D.Beyond4.A.long       B.longer    C.longest    D.very long5.A.China culture  B.China cultures  C.Chinese culture D.Chinese cultures6.A.heard      B.heard of   C.hear about  D.hear of7.A.was taken place B.was happened C.happened to D.happened8.A.lies       B.lie      C.lays     D.is lying8.A.visited     B.to visit   C.visit    D.visiting9.A.him       B.them     C.themselves  D.himself11.A.famous for   B.famous as   C.famous    D.known as12.A.as well    B.as well as   C.also     D.but13.A.wrote     B.were written  C.are written D.was written14.A.Besides    B.But      C.And     D.While15.A.been      B.been to    C.gone to   D.been in 解析1.A 解析:which这里指代many places of interest.2.B 解析:不定式这里表目的.句意:人们去泰山是为了看日出.3.B 解析:among指“在三者或三者以上之中”;between指“两者之中”;in在……之内;beyond超出.根据句意可知B正确.4.C 解析:句意:在所有的河流中,长江是最长的河,黄河是第二长河.5.C 解析:China中国;Chinese中国的.修饰culture用Chinese.culture文化,是不可数名词.故选C.6.B 解析:heard of听说.句意:你听过关于许仙和白蛇的爱情故事吗? 7.D 解析:句意:据说这个故事发生在西湖上.这里故事发生是自己发生,用主动语意,故排除A、B.happen to碰巧,不符合题意.故D正确.8.A 解析:句意:它位于浙江省杭州市.根据语境可知此处应用一般现在时,故排除B、D.lay放,搁,不符合题意.故A正确.9.D 解析:be worth doing值得做某事.10.C 解析:此处themselves指前面提到的visitors.11.A 解析:be famous for以……闻名.12.B 解析:西湖以它特殊的景色和一些优美诗而闻名.as well as与……一样;also也;but但是.根据句意可知B项正确.13.B 解析:句意:这些诗是白居易和苏东坡写的.根据句意可知此处为被动语态,故排除A.又因此处动作发生在过去,且poems为复数,可排除C、D.14.A 解析:besides除此之外;but但是;and并;while而.句意:除此以外,西湖周边的地区是龙井茶的产地.根据句意可推断A正确.15.B 解析:句意:你去过西湖吗?如果没有,找个机会去这个奇美的地方.
填在什么地方?这篇英语完形填空全文中有个小问题What do you think of stress?Is it a good thing or a bad thing?Most of the students think stress can do harm to them in some ways.There’s a story about a teenager in a middle school.He even gave up his study because of the stress f_百度作业帮
这篇英语完形填空全文中有个小问题What do you think of stress?Is it a good thing or a bad thing?Most of the students think stress can do harm to them in some ways.There’s a story about a teenager in a middle school.He even gave up his study because of the stress from school and family.We also usually hear that someone turns to psychological(心理的) doctors because of heavy working stress.There is no doubt that some people think stress is a dangerous wolf.On the other hand,other people argue that stress is not a bad thing.They believe stress can produce momentum(动力) in the end.For them,right attitude(态度) and action can reduce stress and make it useful.When l was a child,my mom always pushed me to study hard.She wished I could go to an ideal college for further education.I experienced stress for the first time.Born to a poor family,I deeply knew life was not easy for us,and everything my mom did to me was just to hope I could live a better life in the future.As the saying goes,"No pains,no gains." So I did what my mom expected because I didn’t want to let her down.At last,I did measure up(达到标准) to my mom’s expectation and go to college successfully .Thanks to my mom’s push!Thanks to the stress!In this way,I don’t think stress is a bad thing.Overall,stress is not a bad thing in itself.The key is how we deal with it.“ So I did what my mom expected because I didn’t want to let her down.”这句话中(文中倒数第四行),because为什么与so连用了?其他的三个选项有so,that,so that貌似都不对,这是为什么呢
这里的so,是对前面的一个因果关系,而because是对整体的一个因果关系,学到后来,做完形不一定要按语法,更要结合文意,更靠一种语感
因为只有SO可以倒装
能详细点吗,不太理解
就是说只有SO这个词可以用于倒装语句,其他的词不行,懂了没?

我要回帖

更多关于 完形填空解题技巧 的文章

随机推荐