是沸腾英语难还是蓝皮系列难 阅读理解与完形填空和阅读理解

蓝皮英语系列七年级完形填空与阅读理解答案谁告诉我???
如:This is my bedroom.I can see _1_pictures......(D)   1.A.a       B.one          C.an          D.some(完形填空片段)
09-08-26 &匿名提问
span name=whlm id=whlm二、完形填空(共20小题;每小题15分, 满分30分). 阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的A、B、C、WBRD四个选项中,选出最佳选项。 While I was waiting to enter university, I saw in a newspaper a teaching job [16]___ at a school about ten miles from where I lived. Being very short of [17]___ and wanting to do something [18]___ I applied(申请), [19]___ as I did so, that without a degree and with no [20]___ of teaching, my chances of getting the job were [21]___. However, three days later, a letter arrived, calling me to Croydon for a meeting with the headmaster. It proved to be a [22]___ journey: a train to Croydon station, a ten-minute bus ride and then a walk of at [23]___ a quarter of a mile. As a result I arrived there, feeling toe hot to be nervous. It was clearly the [24]___ himself that [25]___ the door. He was short and round. &The school, & he said, &is made up of one [26]___ of twenty-four boys between seven and thirteen& I should have to teach all the subjects except art, [27]___ he taught himself I should have to divide the clas s into [28]___ groups and teach them in turn at three different 29]___, and I was [30]___ at the thought of teaching maths-a subject at which I wasn' t very [31]___ at school. Worse perhaps was the idea of [32]___ to teach them on Saturday afternoon becausee most of my friends would be [33]___ themselves at that time. Before I had time to ask about my salary, he got up to his [34]___ &Now, &he said, &you' d better meet my wife She is the one who really [35]___ this school&. 16.A.kept B.lost C.wanted D.found 17.A.money B.time C.students D.clothes 18.A.harmful B.useful C.funny D.secret 19.A.expecting B.whispering C.fearing D.considering 20.A.material B.experience C.means D.books. 21.A.nice B.great C.slight D.helpful. 22.A.difficult B.pleasant C.comfortable D.short. 23.A. most B.least C.last D.first. 24.A.teacher B.door-keeper C.student D.headmaster. 25.A.shut B.opened C.repaired D.kicked. 26.A.group B.class C.dozen D.score . 27.A.which B.that C.what D.this . 28.A.one B.two C.three D.four . 29.A.classes B.subjects C.levels D.places. 30.A.excited B.angry C.glad D.disappointed. 31.A.poor B.interested C.weak D.good . 32.A.orcing B.having C.forgetting D.managing. 33.A.watching B.studying C.enjoying D.helping. 34.A.letter B.feet C.hands D.wife . 35.A.runs B.starts C.observes D.likes. 三、阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分, 满分40分). 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)WBR中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。. A The United States will introduce a new and comprehensive(综合的)exam for students who seek to study in America and other English-speaking countries, Xinhua News Agency reported from New York. The exam, which stands for a great change from the current English level test, was disclosed by Theresa Chang-whei Jen, associate director of the International Service of the US college Board, America' s leading educational organization. &The Advanced Placement International English Language (APIEL) will be offered for the first time throughout the world on May 10, 2002, &said Jen. However, the APIEL is a strange title to most Chinese students, and it is unlikely to soon gain the similarity of other already existing exams, such as the TOEFL(Test for English As a Foreign Language), GRE (Graduate Record Examination),or the IELTS (International English Language Testing System). &I have never heard of such a test and I would prefer the IELTS if I need another exam, & said Xu Jingyan, a graduating student from Beijing University of Aeronautics and Aeronautics, who wants to study in English and has already taken the TOEFL. Most of Xu' s classmates have never heard of the APIEL &The APIEL is designed for international students who wish to get university studies in English speaking countries, including the United States, Britain, and Australia& said Jen. &The APIEL has been adopted, &said Jen, &because the TOEFL can no longer accurately reflect the abilities of students to use the English language comprehensively in an academic environment& Xinhua reported that a fairly number of foreign students who earned high scores in TOEFL exam turned out to be very ordinary educational performers after admission. Compared with the TOEFL, the APIEL measures a student' s ability to read, write, speak and understand English, testing his or her skills in listening comprehension, speaking with accuracy(精确) and resourcefulness, and writing with clarity and fluency, Jen said. 36.The United States will introduce a new exam because ________. A.more and more students want to get further education in the USA B.the Chinese people pay attention to English studies with China's entry into the WTO C.the already existing exam systems seem to be far from perfect D.it will bring the US government quite a lot of money 37.Which of the following statements is true according to the selection? A.It will take quite a period of time for people to accept the APIEL. B.The TOEFL is more popular with the Chinese than the IELTS. C.A student will have to take the APIEL if he or she wants to study in English-speaking countries from 2002. D.Chinese students will prefer the IELTS rather than the APIEL even in the future. 38.The underlined word &current& in the second paragraph means ________. A.modern B.present C.standard D.formal 39.Please decide which of the following would be the best title for this news report? A.The Key to English speaking Countries B.The Four Skills in Learning English C.TOEFL, IELTS and GRE to Be out of Date D.New Exam Designed for Students B Torn was a clever boy, but his parents were poor, so he bad to work in his spare time and during his holidays to pay for his education. In spite of this, he managed to get to university, but it was so expensive to study there that during the holiday, he found it necessary to get two jobs at the same time so as to make enough money to pay for his studies. One summer he managed to get a job in a butcher' s shop during the day time, and another in a hospital at night. In the shop he learned to cut meat up quite nicely, so the butcher often left him to do all the serving while he went into a room behind the shop to do the accounts. In the hospital, on the other hand, he was, of course, allowed to do only the simplest jobs, like helping to lift people and to carry them from one part of the hospital to another. Both at the butcher' sand at the hospital, Tom had to wear white clothes. One evening at the hospital, Tom had to carry a woman from her bed to the place where she was to have an operation. The woman was already feeling frightened at the thought of the operation before he came to get her, but when she saw Tom, that finished her. &No! No!& she cried &Not my butcher! I won't be operated on by my butcher! &and fainted away. 40.Tom made enough money by ________. A.studying in the university B.working in a butcher' s shop C.doing two jobs D.cutting meat well 41.Tom was a student, but at the same time he was________. A.a butcher and a doctor B.a manager and a doctor C.an assistant D.a manager. 42.The woman patient recognized Tom because ________. A.he was wearing white clothes B.he had sold meat to her C.he was now working in the hospital D.he was going to operate on her 43.When she saw Tom, that finished her The sight of Tom ________. A.plunged her into deep sorrow B.made her decide not to have an operation C.broke her heart D.took all her strength and courage away C Shyness is the cause of much unhappiness for a great many people. Shy people are anxio that is, they are over concerned with their own appe arance and actions. Worrysome thoughts are constantly occurring in their minds: What kind of impression am I making? Do they like me? Do I sound stupid? Am I wearing unattractive clothes? It is obvious that such uncomfortable feelings must affect people unfavorably. Adperson' s selfconcept is reflected in the way he or she behaves and the way aperson behaves affects other people' s reactions In general, the way people think about themselves has a deep effect on all areas of their lives. Shy people, have low self esteem(自尊), are likely to be passive and easily influenced by others. They need reassurance that they are doing &the fight thing&. Shy people are very sensitive to 'criticism. It makes them feel inferior(自卑).They also find it difficult to be pleased by praises because they believe they are unworthy of praise. A shy person may respond to a praise with a statement like this one, & You' re just saying that to make me feel good I know it's not true&. It is clear that, while self awareness is a healthy quality, overdoing it is harmful. Canshyness be completely got rid of, or at least reduced? Fortunately, people can overcome shyness with determination.It is important for people to accept their weaknesses as well as their strengths, for example, not fair for them to label themselves inferior because they have to be realistic. Living on the impossible leads to absence of inferiority. Each one of us has his or her own characteristics. We are interested in our own personal ways. The better we understand ourselves, the easier it becomes to live up to our chances for a rich and fulfilling life. 44.The first paragraph is mainly about________. A.the thoughts of shy people B.the cause of shyness C.the effect of shyness on people D.the questions in the minds of shy people 45.According to the writer, self awareness is________. A.harmful to people B.a weak point of shy people C.the cause of unhappiness D.a good characteristic 46.What is the shy people' s reaction to praise? A.They are pleased by it B.They feel it is not true C.They are very sensitive to it D.They feel they are worthy of it 47.We can learn from the passage that shyness can ________. A.help us to live up to our full development B.enable us to understand ourselves better C.block our chances for a successful life D.have nothing to do with lack of self-esteem D We spent a day in the country, picking wild flowers. Our car looked like a flower shop inside! On the way home we had to stop at traffic lights, and then my wife noticed the cupboard. It was tall and narrow, and it stood outside a furniture shop. &Buy it,& she said at once. &We'll carry it home on the roof-rack(车顶架). I've always wanted one like that&. What could I do? Ten minutes later I was poorer, and the cupboard was tied on to the roof-rack. The police even stopped traffic to let us through. Carrying furniture was a good idea. After a time my wife said, &There is a long line of cars behind Why don' t they overtake?(超车), I wonder?&. In fact a police car did overtake. The two officers inside looked at us seriously as they passed. But then with great kindness, they led us through the rush-hour traffic. The police car stopped at our village church. One of the officers came to me. I was puzzled. &Thanks, officer, & I said. &You've been very kind. I live just down the road&. He was staring at our load: first at the flowers, then at the cupboard. &Well,well, & he said, laughing, &it's a cupboard you've got here! We thought it was...er, something else.& My wife began to laugh. Then the truth struck me immediately. I smiled at the officer. &Yes, it's a cupboard, but thanks again.& I drove home as fast as I could. 48.The writer wrote the story in order to ________. A.praise the police officers B.thank the other drivers C.show people are kind to each other D.tell us their funny experience 49.The writer stopped his car on the way home ________. A.to buy a cupboard B.to pick wild flowers C.to have a chat with a policeman D.when they came to a flower shop 50.The drivers behind didn' t overtake because________. A.they wanted to show their special kindness B.they were afraid the cupboard would fall down C.they were admiring the flowers in the writer' s car D.they wondered what was inside the cupboard 51.The writer' s wife began to laugh because ________. A.she thought the police officers were foolish B.she was interested in what the police officer said C.she was glad they were treated kindly D.she had realized the truth 52.As a matter of fact, the police________. A.failed to help the writer B.did help the writer. C.got the writer into trouble D.made the writer angry. E Dr Wiseman started &the laugh lab& project in September 2001. It is the largest study of humour. Participants (参加者)are invited to log on to the laugh lab website, give a few personal details, tell their favourite jokes and judge the jokes told by other people. The project will last for a year, and the organizers hope to finally discover the world' s funniest joke. But there is also a serious purpose. The researchers want to know what people from different nations and cultures find funny. And they want to find out the differences between the male and female sense of humour. The idea is that if we want to understand each other, we have to find out what makes us laugh. This is a subject that has long interested psychologists (心理学家) and philosop hers (哲学家). Most of the time, people are not completely honest. We do things that society expects of us and say things that help us get what we want. But laughing cannot be controlled. When we laugh, we tell the truth about ourselves. By December 2001 over 10, 000 jokes had been submitted (提交). This gave the scientists enough evidence (证据) to make early conclusions. It seems that men and women do have different senses of humour, for instance. &Our findings show the major differences in the ways in which males and females use humour, & said Dr. Wiseman &Males use humour to appear superior (优越) to others, while women are more skilled in languages and prefer word play.& Researchers also found that there really is such a thing as a national sense of humour.The British enjoy what is usually called toilet humour. But the French like their jokes short and sharp:You' re a high priced lawyer. Will you answer two questions for 500?..Yes.What' s the second question? The Germans are famous for not having a sense of humour. But the survey found that German participants were more likely to find submitted jokes funny than any other nationality. Perhaps that proves the point Is this joke funny? I don' t know, but let' s say yes, just to be safe. Dr Wiseman and his workmates also submitted jokes created by computer. But none of those who took part in the survey found any of them amusing. Perhaps this is relief Computers already seem as if they can do everything At least they should leave the funny stuff to us. 53.Scientists started&the laugh lab&project________. A.to find the funniest joke in European countries B.to know what funny people are from different nations and cultures C.to find out the differences between the male and female sense of humour D.to get more personal details about participants 54.The writer gave the examples of the British, the French and the Germans________ A.to prove that the Germans have no sense of humour B.to prove the British people have a sense of &toilet humour& C.to show people from different nations have different senses of humour D.to show that the French people have a better sense of humour 55.Which statement is true according to the passage? A.Females like to use humour to show that they are superior. B.The Germans cannot find the submitted jokes amusing. C.Males are better at word play compared with women. D.The jokes by computer are less funny than those by humans./span
请登录后再发表评论!
  画作名称:《阅读》  创作者: 贝尔特·莫里索(法国)  创作年代: 1869年-1870年  风格: 现实主义  题材: 肖像画  规格: 101cm×81.8cm   质地: 布面油画  存藏处: 华盛顿国家美术馆收藏   作品赏析:   莫里索喜画肖像题材,特别是妇女与儿童的肖像。这副画事实上画的是母女两人的肖像,母亲的黑衣与女儿的白衣形成鲜明对比。光线从左侧射来,使女儿的白衣出现丰富的变化,母女的脸部都在光影中显出安适的神情。作品清新、流畅、纯洁、细腻,每一笔触、每一色块都包含着丰富的情感。[编辑本段]二、弗雷德里克·莱顿的名画  【画作名称】《阅读》  【创作者】弗雷德里克·莱顿 (英国)   【创作年代】1877年  【类别】布面油画  【风格】唯美主义  【题材】肖像  【规格】63.2×65.1cm   【材质】布 油彩  【存藏处】利物浦 萨德利艺术博物馆藏   【作品赏析】这是一幅富于情节性的肖像画,一少女盘腿坐于地摊上,认真、专心地在阅读画册。女孩身着的浅黄色衣裙极富质感,与深色的背景形成对比,更衬托出女孩的专注神情。女孩面容娇好,纯洁严肃,显示出较好的教养。整个画面体现出一种学院派的严谨与优雅。
请登录后再发表评论!英语阅读理解书 蓝皮系列的书好吗 英语完形填空分层强化训练(8年级)/蓝皮英语系列 给点意见
不错的悦习情景课堂是悦习科技从北美引进的目前世界上最先进的浸泡式英语教学平台.该平台上的英语课程为中国的英语学习者提供了新型的网络教学方法,学习者足不出户就能“留学”,就能得到来自英语母语国家的纯正英语课程.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
七年级英语完形填空与阅读理解强化训练》,蓝皮英语系列,蔡晔主编,广西教育我和你是同年级的学生,我也正巧有这本书耶!只不过呢,答案是供我们参考
那为什么各大网站都缺货呢?这本书好不好啊
扫描下载二维码蓝皮英语系列,八年级英语,完形填空与阅读理解TEST 10_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
蓝皮英语系列,八年级英语,完形填空与阅读理解TEST 10
上传于||文档简介
&&蓝​皮​英​语​系​列​,​八​年​级​英​语​,​完​形​填​空​与​阅​读​理​解
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?