i live in xindu neighborhood 初一英语完形填空空

大连市理工附中初三中考英语完形填空试题及答案(八)
9Passage 81A young father was __1__ an old man . They were standing in the old man's garden and __2__ about children . The young man said , "How strict __3__ parents be with their children ?"The older man __4__ a string __5__ a big strong tree and a thin young one . "Please untie that string" he said . The young man untied it , and __6__ bent __7__ to one side ."Now tie it again , please" said the older man . "But first __8__ the string tight __9__ the young tree is __10__ again . The young man did this . Then the older man said , "There . It is the same with __11__ . You must be strict with them , but __12__ you must untie the string __13__ __14__ they are __15__ . If they are not able to stand alone , you __16__ tie the string tight again . __17__ when you find that they __18__ stand alone , you can __19__ the string __20__ .1、A
speaking2、A
pointing to
pointed to5、A
the old tree
the string
the young tree7、A
after10、A
strong11、A
young trees12、A
usually13、A
to see14、A
grown16、A
are ready for
were ready for
are ready to
were ready to19、A
leave20、A
82One day when I __1__ down the street , I happened to notice a wallet __2__ on the ground . I __3__ and opened it to __4__ if I could find out the owner's name . There was nothing __5__ some change and a picture __6__ a woman and a twelve year old girl . The girl __7__ the woman's daughter . I took the wallet to the police station and __8__ it to the policeman . __9__ I left , the policeman wrote down my name and address . He said the owner __10__ want to write and thank me .That evening I went to have __11__ with my aunt and my uncle . They __12__ a young woman . Her face was familiar . I was quite sure that we __13__ before , but I could not remember __14__ her . During the dinner , the young woman happened to __15__ that she __16__ her wallet that afternoon . All at once I remembered the picture in the wallet . She was the young girl in the picture . She was now much older . She was very __17__ when I told her about the wallet . My uncle __18__ to the police station __19__ to get the wallet . As the policeman handed it over , he said that I had not only found the wallet __20__ the owner .1、A
is walking
was walking
walked2、A
is lying3、A
picked it up
picked up it
took up it
got it up4、A
was to like
looked like
looked to like8、A
As soon as
After10、A
might11、A
has already asked
have also told
had also invited
have already pleased13、A
haven't known
hadn't met
didn't see
haven't seen14、A
where I had seen
where had I see
where did I see
where I did look15、A
was lost17、A
in surprise
surprising18、A
insisted on going
insisted us go
insisted we to go
insisted us go19、A
a moment ago
but alsoPassage 83Mr. Martin is a writer and __1__ a lot of money by writing stories . __2__ he writes true stories and has to __3__ many facts . This __4__ much time , and time is money .Mr. Martin likes making up stories __5__ than writing true ones . He __6__ spend time __7__ names and dates . Many people like to buy this making-up stories . They are very __8__ and people always enjoy __9__ them . Mr. Martin __10__ likes to travel , especially when he runs out of story ideas . He always gets new ideas __11__ because something always happens __12__ he didn't write a story __13__ it .He was staying in a hotel , and there was a fire , everyone ran __14__ the hotel quickly . Mr. Martin stood outside next to a man , and they __15__ the fire . "When everyone ran out ," Mr. Martin __16__ the man , "they didn't close their doors . I saw some money on the desk in the room next to __17__ . The money was going to be burned . So I took it ." "You don't know me ," said __18__ man , "and you don't know the kind of work that I do ." "What kind of work do you do ?" Mr. Martin asked . "I'm a police officer ," the man said . Mr. Martin __19__ quickly . "And do you know the kind of work that I do ?" "No" said the policeman . "I'm a writer ," said Mr. Martin , "I'm always making stories about things that __20__ happened ."1、A
Some times3、A
look after
look up4、A
wastes5、A
more better
not have to
don't have to
doesn't have to7、A
finding out
looking for8、A
interested
interesting
interests9、A
reads10、A
more easy12、A
out of15、A
looked16、A
the others19、A
remembered
thought20、A
everPassage
84All over the world people swim for fun . Swimming is enjoyed by people of __1__ ages , from the very young to the very old . There are many places __2__ people to swim . Some people swim in lakes , rivers and seas . __3__ swim in swimming pools . Many schools , hotels and clubs have swimming pools . Some people have pools of __4__ in their yards . Swimming is one of __5__ forms of exercise . It can __6__ hearts and bodies strong . It can also help __7__ circulate . Handicapped people can keep their bodies in better condition by swimming __8__ they can't enjoy other sports . __9__ is a good idea for parents to see that their children learn to swim __10__ an early age .So their children will __11__ it for the rest of their lives .There are many rules for water safety . These rules can help save not only your life __12__ the life of a friend . First of all , know __13__ . Many schools __14__ swimming lessons to children . Adults can learn to swim at public pools .__15__ rule to remember is never to swim __16__ . __17__ swim with a friend and know __18__ in the water at all times . It is best to swim __19__ in safe places if you are beginners . If everyone learned to swim and __20__ the rules for water safety , most drowning could be avoided .1、A
Anybody4、A
themselves
theirs own
their own's5、A
the best6、A
a blood8、A
but also13、A
how to swim
why swimming
how swimming
why to swim14、A
The other one
Another16、A
together17、A
Never18、A
who that person is
where what person is
who is that person
where is that person19、A
shownPassage
85Do you remember what a true story about someone's life is called ? Yes , it is called a biography . __1__ he writes a biography of a person , an author must __2__ a lot of research __3__ facts about the person . Do you know how an author might g to find facts about __4__ ? After he has collected __5__ facts , the author must then put them __6__ and make an interesting story . In order to __7__ , the author must __8__ guess what the person said and __9__ he thought __10__ . Then he must sometimes make up some talks __11__ the person and other people and he __12__ make up some actions of the person . But authors __13__ that these parts agree with __14__ actions and talks of the person . __15__ a biography is a true story of a person's life , __16__ parts of it __17__ made up by the author . A true story about a person's life may not be a __18__ . It can be an autobiography . An autobiography is a true story about a person's life __19__ it __20__ be written by the person himself .1、A
As soon as
Whether2、A
to look for
and to look for
to collect
and to collect4、A
a person's research
an author's research
an author's life
a person's life5、A
a great deal of6、A
collect this
guess this
do this8、A
at last9、A
at that time
at this time
on time11、A
between12、A
is able to
is going to
gets to13、A
try to sure
tries to be sure
try to be sure
tires to sure14、A
other15、A
Taught16、A
are often18、A
true story
report19、A
mustn'tPassage
86The angry woman stood on the station platform . "The railway should __1__ me 12 pounds ." She said to Harry Jenks , the man in the booking office , "My __2__ was for May 22nd , and that night there was no __3__ from Jersey . My daughter and I had to __4__ in a hotel . It cost me 12 pounds ." Harry was __5__ . He remembered selling the woman a __6__ ticket . "Please come into the office , madam ," he said __7__ . "I'll just check the Jersey __8__ for May 22nd ." The woman and her little girl __9__ him inside . She was quite right , as Harry soon found out . There was no ship __10__ on May 22nd . How had he made such a __11__ mistake ? As he didn't know what to do , he __12__ at the child . "You look sunburnt ." he said to her , "Did you have a __13__ holiday in Jersey ?" "Yes ." She answered gladly , "The beach was __14__ . And I can swim too !" "That's fine ," said Harry . "My little girl can't swim a bit yet . Of course , she's only three ." "I'm four ," the child said __15__ . "I'll soon be four and a half ." Harry turned to the mother , "I __16__ your ticket , madam ," he said . "But you didn't get one for your daughter , did you ?" "Er, well" the woman looked at the child . "I __17__ she hasn't started school yet . She's only four ." "A four-year-old child must have a ticket , madam . A child returns ticket to Jersey costs - let me see - 13.50 pounds . So if you want the railway to pay 12 pounds for your __18__ , you will have to pay the railway 13.50 pounds __19__ . The law is the law , but since the fault was mine ." The woman stood up , took the child's hand and __20__ the office .1、A
ticket3、A
interested
quietly8、A
population9、A
followed10、A
landing11、A
forgetful12、A
laughed13、A
lovely15、A
busily16、A
check17、A
family19、A
closedPassage
87Today more and more people live in cities . So there is usually __1__ in a city to grow food . __2__ of the land in a city is used __3__ homes , shops , roads and parks . Most food for city __4__ is grown in the country . It is often brought to the city by __5__ , train and plane . Some food __6__ comes into the city by car . Do you live in a city ? If you __7__ , think of all kinds of food you eat in a day . All of the food __8__ the country . The wheat for your bread is grown on farm in the country . So are vegetables . Water is __9__ thing that cities get from the country . Everyone needs water every day . We use a little of it for __10__ . But we use even more to __11__ bathtubs , run showers and wash streets . The __12__ used by cities comes mostly from rain . But people __13__ not use the rain that falls on cities . The rain __14__ dirty as it falls __15__ dirty air . Once it hits city buildings or streets , the rain will __16__ more dirt . It is not good for drinking __17__ bathing . So cities must reach out to the __18__ country for water . There , the rain falls through __19__ onto trees and grass . The fallen rain runs __20__ rivers and lakes . So it is important to keep both cities and the country clean .1、A
small place
large place
little room
a few room2、A
people5、A
motorbike6、A
don't live in
comes from
brings from
takes to9、A
another10、A
watering11、A
vegetables13、A
becomes15、A
catch up17、A
intoPassage 88"I forget to __1__ you Grandma is coming over tonight to stay __2__ you ." my Mom said to me in my bedroom sadly "Where are you and Dad going ?" "To meet with a marriage counselor ."My heart __3__ and I stood there silently . A MARRIAGE COUNESELOR ! How could things be so __4__ ? Suddenly I threw my clothes about onto my bed .I heard my parents' voice come up angrily . Now they often quarreled . I turned on my __5__ loudly to hear nothing . I felt terrible . After my parents were gone , my grandma __6__ was very kind-hearted joined me in my bedroom . "Grandma , do you know where my Mom and Dad are going ?" "I believe they will __7__ a marriage counselor" "Does that mean they are going to say goodbye ?" Grandma smiled a hopeful smile __8__ gave me a big hung . "I think they are trying to __9__ their problems so that they won't do that . I'm sure they will make their __10__ better ." During the week after that day , Mom and Dad seemed to __11__ better with each other . Then one Saturday morning , when I was reading in the living room and they were in the kitchen . I heard Dad shout . "You __12__ talk on the phone too long !" And Mom shouted back , "You never pick up your dirty clothes !" I wanted to run out of the house . I covered my __13__ so that I couldn't hear more shouting . I felt __14__ . My Dad started to go upstairs back to the __16__ . "Let me start over . The counselor said we shouldn't say the other always does something wrong . I apologize ," he said . Mom was quiet __17__ a moment . "We shouldn't say the other person never does something right , either . I apologize ." "I will try my best to do __18__ than before . I want to make this work ." I heard Dad say . For a short __19__ , my parents were silent . Then Dad said , "I love you ." It was silent again . This time , I didn't worry . I __20__ my parents were kissing .1、A
talk with2、A
screen6、A
with whom7、A
run away from
talk with8、A
get on12、A
politely13、A
hands14、A
painful15、A
diagrams16、A
living-room
garden17、A
after18、A
successfully
more slowly19、A
accident20、A
encouraged
complained
supposedPassage
89Suppose you are going to Boston , and you __1__ the city before . If someone __2__ you about the interesting places in this city , you __3__ to get some idea of what you will see . But you don't have a __4__ idea of where these places are or of how to find __5__ . However , __6__ someone has a map of the city and __7__ you the main roads and buildings , you may say , "Oh , now I __8__ . I can find my way with __9__ trouble at all ." Working in maths is somewhat like trying to find your way __10__ a new city . Perhaps _-11__ the words may tell you some __12__ and you have __13__ them , but you can't see any clear road __14__ the answers . Maybe you __15__ a kind of map of the main roads in maths __16__ you find your way . Explore what __17__ in maths , and __18__ to find the main roads . They will __19__ you to answers . If you can find the __20__ , the maths problems will be easily worked out .1、A
are going to visit
once visited
have never visited
have ever visited2、A
refuse4、A
remember9、A
around11、A
in answers
in problems
in trouble
in the city12、A
information13、A
thought over
heard about
written down
talked with14、A
need to have
don't need
in need of16、A
help with17、A
is called on
go on18、A
try your best
take your place
walk on19、A
road or map
map and road
road mapPassage
90Australia is nearly as __1__ as the United States , but __2__ of it is too dry for people to live in . Around the edge of this __3__ part are large sheep farms . A few of them are as large as the __4__ states in America . Often the nearest neighbors are many hundred kilometers __5__ . The twp-way radio is very important to people who live on these great Australian __6__ . It works __7__ like a telephone . A person can listen to someone else's talk and then give an answer . When these radios __8__ came into use , the Australian government set up a special two-way radio programme . Then , people __9__ the large farms could talk to a doctor hundreds of kilometers away . They could tell the doctor __10__ someone who was ill and the doctor could let them know __11__ to care for the sick person . Since the large farms were so far __12__ towns , the children could not go to school . Radio schools were set __3__ for them in some places . At a certain time each day , the boys and girls __14__ on their radios and __15__ to teachers in cities kilometers away . Families on the __16__ farm wanted to give news to their neighbors . The radio kept families in touch __17__ each other . They could talk about who was going away or who was sick . The men could talk about their sheep and how much __18__ the market would pay for them . In many __19__ the radio became a newspaper for the farm people __20__ Australia .1、A
narrow2、A
smallest5、A
where12、A
between13、A
within14、A
close15、A
clean17、A
about18、A
paths20、A完形填空A few days ago ,i had a
All parents love their children.Many parents want their kids to(1)____well-known people when they(2)____.Most of them want their kids to live better than others.Many of them (3)_____their kids will be singers or actors. Actors and singers can(4)______money easily in our country.When they appear in the advertisement,they will get (5)______money which a farmer or a worker can't make all his life. Some of the parents want their kids to be businessmen(6)_____ doctors. If they work hard, they will have cars and big houses in several(7)_____.Some parents want their kids to work in cities and towns.They don't (8)______them to work in the countryside.People who work in the cities and towns can get money after the (9)______.If you are a famous man, especially an actor, you'll get much but pay a little. A farmer is (10)_____---he gets little but pays much. (1) A.do B.become C.like D.work (2) A.grow up B.get up C.stand up D.set up (3) A.make B.like C.love D.hope (4) A.lose B.make C.remember D.take (5) A.many B.a little C.much D.a few (6) A.or B.and C.but D.else (7) A.days B.weeks C.years D.moths (8) A.paly B.need C.enjoy D.want (9) A.retire B.leave C.die D.move (10)A.happy B.different C.rich D.lucky The moon, our 1 , travels 2 the Earth. It has 3 been visited by man in spaceships. Man-made satellites have been sent up 4 space by many countries. They go round 5 . We used them 6 us to learn more 7 the Earth, the weather and other things. They are also used to 8 and receive massages. It makes people 9 different countries understand each other better. So people say the world itself is becoming a much 10 place. ( ) 1. A. satellite B. satellites C. Sun D. Earth ( ) 2.A.on B. near C. round D. before ( ) 3.A. just B. never C. before D. already ( ) 4.A. to B. into C. in D. over ( ) 5.A.the Sun B. the Earth C. The Moon D. the Sea ( ) 6.A.help B. helping C. to help D. helped ( ) 7.A.about B. for C. of D. on ( ) 8.A.send B. sending C. sends D. sent ( ) e B. comes C. from D. form ( ) 10.A.larger B. bigger C. small D. smaller A satellite是卫星,且用单数 (这里our...应该是the moon的同位语,描述的就是the moon) C 绕地球转 D 已经被人类拜访过了 A 人造卫星是发射到太空的 B 人造卫星绕地球转 C 用来帮助我们,达到某个目的(动词)用to A 发现更多关于地球的奥秘 A 被用来做某事,+的应该是动词原形,而be used to doing是习惯于做某事,不符句意,其实这题是送分的,后面的是receive原形就看出了~ C 来自不同国家的人 D 根据意思,这使得世界好象变小了,变小了用比较级,much后面就是跟比较级的 一、妙招一通读全文知大意 Mr. Johnson had a factory. He once 1 on TV that animals could be taught to 2 some work for people if they were given 3 to eat. He loved the idea. He thought it would be 4 to have a dog look after his 5 and an elephant do some heavy jobs 6 his factory. He bought a dog 7 an elephant in the market and decided to teach them to do some work for him. Of course. he 8 bought a lot of food for them. Several months later,the dog and the elephant 9 fatter and fatter,but they 10 do any work for him. At last,Mr. Johnson had to give up. 1. A. saw B. asked C. met 2. A. make B.do C. 1et 3. A. someone B.nothing C. something 4. A. bad B. good C. 1ate 5. A. house B. shirt C. eyes 6. A. in B. above C. under 7. A. but B. or C. and 8. A. also B. never C. yet 9. A. smelt B. sounded C. became 10. A. mustn’t B. couldn’t C. shouldn’t 运用“跳读”或“边读边猜”等技巧把握中心大意. 短文的中心直接影响故事情节的发展,决定着各小题选项该如何确定.通过一到两遍的阅读,有些小题答案会在我们的脑海里浮现,比如2空填do,3空填something或food,5空填home或house或his factory,7空填and等等. [注] 此时不要急于确定答案! (Keys:1. A 2. B 3. C 4. B 5. A 6. A 7. C 8. A 9. C 10. B) 二、妙招二重视首句获信息 重视首句、突破首句.完形填空题所选用短文的第一句话通常是不设空的,目的是给同学们一个整体印象,同时提示短文的中心内容或提供故事发生的时间、地点、背景等. At our school, we sometimes have a special day to help others. Last year we went to an old people’s 1 and sang songs and performed a play for 2 . The old people were very 3 . We should be allowed to take time to do things like that more often. For example, we should 4 primary schools and help 5 young students. I want to be a teacher 6 I’m older so it would be a great experience for me. Other students would like to do other jobs. For example, my friend Tian Ge wants to 7 for a newspaper. She should be allowed to volunteer at the newspaper office once a week. 1. A. home B. bank C. shop D. river 2. A. us B. them C. him D. her 3. A. great B. angry C. smart D. happy 4. A. buy B. have C. visit D. build 5. A. tell B. ask C. teach D. find 6. A. how B. when C. where D. why 7. A. write B. wait C. look D. pay 首句At our school, we sometimes have a special day to help others.有提纲挈领之效,简明扼要地提示我们,作者的学校有一个特殊的日子,那就是帮助别人献爱心的日子.有助于我们理解全文.甚至让我们毫不犹豫地确认1空应添单词home. (Keys:1. A 2. B 3. D 4. C 5. C 6. B 7. A) 三、妙招三全面考虑定选项 整体理解短文、把握中心并根据文中线索(含体裁、时态变化线索、词汇线索、句法线索、社会文化线索、上下文线索等)由易到难地做出选择. [注] 不要试图从头至尾地去解答完形填空题.有的选项内容在短文的其他地方有较为明确的提示,甚至原封不动地重现. Shirley Yeats is certainly a very brave woman! At the age of sixty-seven, she 1 to take a trip round the coast(海岸) of Malaysia. Everything was fine 2 one day, as she was going back to her room on the 3 , she saw smoke coming out of another room. She 4 the captain from her room at once and told him about the fire. Then she went up on deck(甲板) to see 5 she could do to help. The fire spread(蔓延) very quickly and soon 6 was completely out of control. The captain decided to get all the passengers out as 7 as possible. 1. A. stopped B. usedC. had D. decided 2. A. since B. afterC. until D. before 3. A. way B. shipC. land D. road 4. A. phoned B. toldC. asked D. ordered 5. A. if B. howC. what D. where 6. A. she B. heC. that D. it 7. A. quickly B. muchC. well D. usually 1.由上下文可知她决定去旅游,decided to do sth.意为“决定做某事”. 2.根据下文可知直到火灾发生的那一天情况一切正常. 3.从下文的captain, deck,可确定她是乘船去旅游. 4.由下文的from her room可知她马上打电话将情况告诉了船长. 5.根据上下文可知她走上甲板去看看能不能帮忙做点儿什么. 6.由上文的The fire spread very quickly,可知大火无法控制了. 7. as quickly as意为“尽快地” (Keys: 1. D 2. C 3. B 4. A 5. C6. D 7. A) 四、妙招四复读全文验答案 把填充后的短文反复阅读一两遍(甚至多遍),逐一检查、校对所选答案是否符合短文中心及上下文要求,并确保没有不符合语言规范、不符合语法规则的选项. [注] 很多同学做完形填空题存在一个误区,把很多的时间放到四个选项的比较上,这会降低解题效率.正确做法应是: 顺藤摸瓜,首先是藤,你拿到文章之后要重点读第一句. 瞻前顾后,在文章空格的上下文处,你觉得这个地方需要什么词,带着这个目的到四个选项里找. 顾全大局,做一道题时应该在段落里面理解一句话. 认清细节,比如考固定搭配的题. 猜想试题 阅读下面短文,掌握大意,然后从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项. My son Joey was born with club feet. The doctors said that with treatment he would be able to walk, but would never run very well. The first three years of his life was 1 in hospital. By the time he was eight, you wouldn’t know he has a problem when you saw him 2 . Children in our neighborhood always ran around 3 their play, and Joey would jump and ran and play, 4 . We never told him that he probably wouldn’t be 5 to run like the other children. So he didn’t know. In 6 grade he decided to join the school running team. Every day he trained. He ran more than any of the others, 7 only the top seven runners would be chosen to run for the 8 . We didn’t tell him he probably would never make the team, so he didn’t know. He ran four to five mile every day - even when he had a fever. I was 9 , so I went to 10 him after school. I found him running 11 . I asked him how he felt. “Okay,” he said. He has two more miles to go. Yet he looked straight ahead and kept 12 . Two weeks later, the names of the team 13 were caked. Joey was number six on the list. Joey had 14 the team. He was in seventh grade - the other six team members were all eighth graders. We never told him he couldn’t do it … so he didn’t know. He just 15 it. 1. A. spent B. taken C. cost D. paid 2. A. talk B. sit C. study D. walk 3. A. after B. before C. during D. till 4. A. either B. too C. though D. yet 5. A. able B. sorry C. glad D. afraid 6. A. sixth B. seventh C. eighth D. ninth 7. A. so B. if C. then D. because 8. A. neighborhood B. familyC. school D. grade 9. A. excited B. tiredC. pleased D. worried 10. A. think about B. hear fromC. agree with D. look for 11. A. alone B. away C. almost D. already 12. A. riding B. walkingC. playing D. running 13. A. jumpers B. runnersC. doctors D. teachers 14. A. got B. kept C. made D. found 15. A. did B. had C. left D. took (Keys:1. A 2. D 3. C 4. B 5. A 6. B 7. D 8. C 9. D 10. D 11. D 12. D 13. B 14. C 15. D)是否可以解决您的问题?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 完形填空解题技巧 的文章

随机推荐