中考英语完形填空空,l am australian teacher 安

小题1:C小题1:D小题1:B小题1:A小题1:C 小题1:A小题1:B小题1:D小题1:B小题1:C小题1:考查动词:小女孩到药店说:我要买奇迹。选C小题1:考查连词:我哥哥病了,我爸爸说只有奇迹能救他,这两句话是并列关系。选D小题1:考查形容词:从:I can’t help you.可知是sorry,选B小题1:考查名词:我有钱买。选A小题1:考查名词:上文说是哥哥病了,选C 小题1:考查动词:pay for为…付钱。选A小题1:考查动词:这个人微笑着说。选B小题1:考查名词:这个人是个很好的医生。选D小题1:考查介词:手术的价格,用of,选B小题1:考查形容词:how much多少钱。选C
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
完形填空(15分)Bill is an Australian __41___. He is twelve. He lives ___42___ his family in China. There are __43___ people in his family. His father John Smith, his mother Catherine and his little sister Abbey. He has a yellow dog. ___44___ name is Barbi. Look! Abbey is ___45__with Barbi. His father is mending his car. His mother is cleaning the house. What is Bill doing? Ah, he is doing __46__ homework in Chinese. He can’t __47___ Chinese well, but he loves Chinese very much. Bill’s ___48___ works in a middle school as an __49____ teacher. His mother works at a TV factory. Bill and his __50____ go to the same school.小题1:A.childB.boyC.dogD.girl小题2:A.inB.withC.onD.at小题3:A.threeB.fourC.fiveD.two小题4:A.It’sB.HisC.ItsD.Her小题5:A.livingB.talkingC.playingD.eating小题6:A.herB.itsC.hisD.a小题7:A.sayB.speakC.tellD.talk小题8:A.motherB.fatherC.EnglishD.Australian小题9:A.ChineseB.JapaneseC.EnglishD.Australian小题10:A.boyB.girlC.brotherD.sister
Two friends are having a picnic together.& 36&&names are Jack and Tim. Tim is very lazy (懒的) .& 37&&the first evening of their holiday, Jack says to Tim, “Here’s some money. Go and buy some meat.”“I’m too tired,” &38&&Tim, “You go.”So Jack goes to the market and pays$10 &39&&the meat.40&he comes back,he says to Tim, “Here’s the meat now, please cook it.”But Tim answers, “No, I’m not good at &41 &, you do it,” So Jack cooks it,& 42&he says to Tim, “Go and &&43&&some water.”“No, I don’t want to get my clothes dirty,” Tim answers.44&&Jack says, “The meal is ready, come and eat it.”“Yes, I’ll do that,” answers Tim, “I don’t like&& 45&&‘No’ all the time.”小题1:A.TheyB.WeC.OurD.Their小题2:A.InB.AtC.OnD.Of小题3:A.answersB.asksC.tellsD.talks小题4:A.buyingB.withC.forD.on小题5:A.WhenB.WhyC.WhyD.How小题6:A.cuttingB.cookingC.eatingD.buying小题7:A.orB.andC.thenD.but小题8:A.gotB.to getC.gettingD.get小题9:A.FinallyB.At firstC.Just nowD.At the moment小题10:A.tellingB.sayingC.talkingD.speaking
题型:阅读理解
Jack Johnson is one of the most popular singer-song writers in the world. Jack was born on May 18, 1975 in Hawaii. Being the son of a famous surfer, Jack naturally has an interest in surfing. Most of his life lesson were learned in the water. At the age of 17, Jack entered the finals of the Pineline Masters – the world’s most famous surfing competition. Everyone thought Jack would become a professional surfing like his father. Unluckily, one month later, he had a deadly accident while surfing and was seriously hurt.Life is like a revolving door. When it closes, it also opens. Jack started to practice playing the guitar and write songs when he was staying in hospital. At first, his father thought Jack only did it for fun, but soon he was surprised at the great progress his son had made.When studying in the university, Jack didn’t stop practicing his guitar skills. He played the guitar for school parties. He wrote songs and sang for his teachers and friends. They liked his songs. His first music album Brushfire Fairytales came out in 2001. It was a great success. His second album, On and On, was much like his first. They were filled with sweet, easy-going songs that everybody liked listening to. Later Jack had lots of concerts in and out of America. He became popular all over the world.Jack had five albums by 2010 and more than 15 million copies of them were sold. His music doesn’t fall into any of the popular music styles like pop, R&B or hip-hop. It is more like folk music, played with a guitar and beautiful voice. When listening to his songs, you feel like lying on the beach enjoying the warm sunshine.Jack is a talent, though he himself says he is only a surfer who loves music. In his songs we can find his secret of success: Whatever happen in our lives, we have to accept it and do the best we can.小题1:At the age of 17, Jack __________.A.had his first music albumB.took part in a surfing competitionC.had his first concertD.became popular all over the world小题2:Jack started to write songs ___________.A.while he was staying in hospitalB.when he had concerts out of AmericaC.after his second album came outD.after he played the guitar at the school party小题3:What is the secret of Jack’s success?He was born in Hawaii.His father was very famousHe wrote many songs for his teachers and friends.He always faced difficulties bravely and tried his best.小题4: What’s the best title for the passage?A.A Famous WriterB.Surfing in the SeaC.A Guitar PlayerD.Surfing in the Music
完形填空 (共15小题;每小题1分,总分15分)阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。 This morning, I got a funny feeling. Today I had to give a report in my&& 31&&&&, and I had been afraid to do so for a long time. Mom came into the kitchen, asking , “Are you ready, &&32&&?” “ Yes.” I answered quietly. &&&33&&in fact I wasn’t ready! On my way &&&34&&&school, I could feel my heart beating. I hated this! I went into Mrs. Owens’ class. She was smiling, and saying &&35&&to all her students as she did every morning. “ Hi, Sam,” she said to me as I walked &&&36&&the classroom. “ Hi,” I said and quickly sat in my &&37&&. I looked at the clock. The time was near. Then Mrs. Owens started, “ Sam, it’s time for you to show yourself.” “Show &&38&&&? Oh, no!”I got up slowly, &&&39&&&the ground as I walked to the front of the class. Then, I looked up, and everyone was looking at me. Mrs. Owens knew I was &&40&&&, so she came beside me, and put her hand on my back.She said to the class, “Sam has worked very hard on his &&&41&&,and I know it is a very interesting report.” Then she turned to me and asked, “Sam, &&&42&&&did you like best about your report on Hawaii?”I thought about the fun things I &&&43&&about surfing before, and I started to talk. I talked and talked &&&44&&the whole class, and I was not nervous at all. It was great fun. It wasn’t frightening. The class cheered as I finished and Mrs. Owens was &&45&&&.In fact, I can do better than I think I can— if I try! I am proud of myself.小题1:A.classB.houseC.partyD.hometown小题2:A.friendsB.classmates C.OwensD.Sam小题3:A.ThenB.ButC.SoD.Or小题4:A.onB.fromC.toD.in小题5:A.sorryB.helloC.goodbyeD.thanks小题6:A.intoB.out ofC.away fromD.far from小题7:A.bedB.seatC.dinning roomD.reading room小题8:A.meB.usC.myselfD.ourselves小题9:A.looking after B.look overC.looking atD.looking for小题10:A.gladB.stressedC.activeD.happy小题11:A.dictionary B.magazineC.newspaperD.report小题12:A.whatB.whoC.whereD.whom小题13:A.will readB.have readC.am readingD.read小题14:A.in front ofB.overC.besideD.near小题15:A.playingB.dancingC.singingD.smiling
Mr. King goes to a dinner party. He wears old clothes. He comes into the room. But people there don’t look at him at all. They don’t ask him to sit at the table. Mr. King goes home and puts on (穿上) his good clothes. He goes back to the party. Everyone in the room stands up and smiles(微笑)at him. They give him very good food to eat. Mr. King takes off (脱下) his clothes,puts his clothes in the food and says, “Please eat, my clothes!” The other people ask, “What are you doing?” He answers, “ I’m asking my clothes to eat the food. When I wear old clothes, you don’t look at me. You don’t ask me to sit down. Now I am in the good clothes and you give me the very good food. Now I see, you give the food for my clothes, not for me!”(&&&&)1.Mr. King goes to the dinner party, but people there don’t look at him. Because_____A. he doesn’t come by car&&&&&&& B. he is youngC. he wears old clothes&&&&&&&&& D. he is old(&&&&)2.Mr King goes home to ______ his ____ clothes.A. put on, good&&&&&&&&&& B. puts on, fineC. take off, good&&&&&&&&& D. takes off, good(&&&&)3.Mr King goes back to the party. People in the room stand up and smile at him. Because _______A. he wears an old clothes&&&&&&&& B. he comes by a very good carC. he wears his good clothes&&&&& D. he takes off his good clothes(&&&&)4. Mr. King takes off his good clothes, and _____ them& _____ the good food.A. ask , to eat&&&&& B. asks, to eat&&&& C. lets, to eat&& D. ask, eat(&&&&)5. Now Mr. King sees the good food is __________.A. for he&&& B. for his good clothes&&& C. for me&&& D. for him
Charles Dickens, one of the greatest English writers, was born in 1812 in a small town of England. When he was nine years old, the family moved to London. &There were several younger children in the family. Their life was hard.& So Dickens could not go to school. When Charles went to school, he was already twelve years old. &But he didn’t finish school Two years later he began to work. The future Writer often went to the library to read books.& He read a lot. Then Dickens wrote a lot of novels and stories all his life. Dickens died over a hundred years ago, but people are still reading his books with great interest.判断正误:(Y 或N)1. Charles Dickens was a great British writer.2. Dickens began to go to school when he was very young.3. At the age of fourteen Charles began to work.4. The future writer bought lots of books to read.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5. Today, people still like the books written
Do you like eating sandwiches? Do you know the story of sandwich? Many years ago, in England, the rich people liked playing cards, the Earl(伯爵) of Sandwich liked playing cards, too. He liked to play for money. He was one of the greatest players at that time. He often played all day and all night. Once (曾经) he played for twenty-four hours without stopping. He didn’t leave the table even to eat. His servants (佣人) had to bring food to him. They brought him some meat and some bread. But he didn’t want to stop playing when he ate. He put the meat between two pieces of bread and ate. In this way he could go on playing cards. Later, people called this kind of food sandwich after his name.根据短文内容判断句子正(T), 误(F). 小题1: The world “sandwich” comes from England.小题2: The Earl of Sandwich liked playing cards for money.小题3: His servants asked him to go home.小题4: He went on playing cards without eating, so he could get a lot of money.小题5: Servants found a way to make sandwiches.
Doctor Seuss was born in 1904. By the middle 1950s, he had become one of the best-loved and most successful children’s book writers in the world. His books are very popular with young readers. They enjoy the invented words and the pictures of unusual funny animals and plants.In 1954, life magazine published(刊登) a report about school children who could not read. The report said many children’s books were not interesting. Doctor Seuss strongly hoped to help children and decided to write books that were interesting and easy to read. He used words with the same ending sound, like fish and wish. He did not receive training in art. Yet, he drew the pictures for most of his books. In 1957, Dr. Seuss wrote The Cat in the Hat. He used less than 230 words to write the book and even a six-year-old should be able to read it. It was a fun story and easy to read. Children loved it. Their parents loved it, too. Today it is still one of the stories they like best. The success of The Cat in the Hat made him want to write more books for children. In 1960, he wrote a book using less than fifty words. The book is called Green Eggs and Ham. In 1984, Doctor Seuss won a Pulitzer Prize (普利策奖). He was honored for the education and enjoyment his books provided American children and their parents. He died at the age of 87, but his influence remains. Millions of his books have been sold worldwide. People say his books helped change the way American children learned to read. Yet, his books are loved by people of all ages. Doctor Seuss once said, "I do not write for children. I write for people. 小题1: Doctor Seuss learned from the magazine that _______.A.some school children could not read B.many children’s books were interestingC.children wanted to learn to readD.a writer for children was wanted小题2:People like his books because the books ______.A.are cheap and easy to get B.were written in different languagesC.are easy and interesting to read D.were written with invented words小题3:He wrote the book The Cat in the Hat at the age of _____.A.50B.53C.56D.87小题4:Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.Doctor Seuss wrote Green Eggs and Ham with over 230 words.B.Doctor Seuss wrote books only for children in the United States.C.The Cat in the Hat was written only for six-year-old children.D.His books provided education and enjoyment for Americans.小题5:From the text we know that Doctor Seuss __________.A.won a Pulitzer Prize soon after his deathB.sold millions of his books himself worldwideC.changed American children’s way of readingD.wrote the largest number of books in the world当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 In Australia, different people have different way..
完形填空。
&&&& In Australia, different people have different ways to enjoy themselves. They also have their own ideas about&__1__&to pass time. &&&& __2__&children, about 80%, work hard in school because they have to take lots of exams. After school,they don't want to stay at home reading books any more.&__3__, they put aside their school bags and go out to play. &&&& Some old people&__4__&early in the morning. Then they go to the park to __5__. It helps them know what is happening around the world. In the evening, they would prefer to stay at home __6__&rather than do anything else.&&&&&&&Young people enjoy having __7__ trips on weekends. They go to mountains to have a picnic or go to the __8__&to camp. They usually start on Friday and spend one or two days outside. Then on&__9__&evening, they start their way back home. __10__&seems to be in a hurry, although a busy week is waiting for them again.
(&&&& )1. A. what&&&&&&(&&&& )2. A. Some &&&&(&&&& )3. A. However&&&&(&&&& )4. A. get up&&&&(&&&& )5. A. read newspapers(&&&& )6. A. climbing hills(&&&& )7. A. boring&&&&(&&&& )8. A. forest&&&&(&&&& )9. A. Friday&&&&(&&&& )10. A. Anybody&&&&
B. how&&B. Most&&B. Though&&B. come upB. do sportsB. watching TVB. busy&&B. floorB. Sunday&&B. Somebod
C. when&&&& C. All&&&& C. Instead&& C. stay up&& C. enjoy themselvesC. go shopping C. tiring&& C. flat&&&& C. Tuesday && C. Everybody
D. why&&&&&&&&&& D. No&&&&&&&&&&&&D. Or&&&&&&&&&&&&D. set up&&&&&&&&D. have breakfastD. going hiking&&D. relaxing&&&&&&D. factory&&&&&& D. Wednesday&&&& D. Nobody&&&&&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:安徽省期中题
1-5: BBCAA&&& 6-10: BDABD
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 In Australia, different people have different way..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 In Australia, different people have different way..”考查相似的试题有:
2536102678358618412262673029271822I am an Australian who was …完形填空及答案_英语完形填空_漠阳资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
I&am&an&Australian&who&was&…完形填空及答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
I&am&an&Australian&who&was&…完形填空及答案
作者:佚名 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 20:39:34
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分, 满分30分)Hi, my name is Nick Vujicic. I am an Australian who was born without any limbs(四肢). In recent years one of my most&& 36&& videos on YouTube shows my skateboarding, surfing, playing music, and best of all,&& 37&& hugs from all fields of great people.All in all, those are pretty ordinary&& 38&& that just about anyone can do, right? So&& 39&& do you think that video has been viewed millions of times? My theory is that people are&& 40&& to watch it because in spite of my physical limitations, Im living&& 41&& I had no limits. People often think someone&& 42&& a severe disability to be inactive, upset, maybe even crazy. But Id like to&& 43 &&them by showing that I lead a very adventurous and fruitful life. Among the hundreds of&& 44&& on that video, here’s one typical remark: “Seeing a guy like this being happy makes me wonder why I feel&& 45&& for myself sometimes -or feel not funny enough, or whatever. How can I&&& 46&& think thoughts like that when this guy is living without limbs and still being happy!?I found happiness when I realized that imperfect&& 47&& I may be, I am the perfect Nick Vujicic. Im designed&& 48&& Gods plan. Thats not to say that there isnt&& 49&& for improvement. Im always trying to be better so I can better&& 50&& the world!I do believe my life has no&& 51& . I want you all to feel the same way about your life, no matter what your challenges may be. As we&& 52&& our journey together, please take a moment to&& 53&& about any limitations youve placed on your life. Now think about what&& 54&& would be like to be&& 55&& of those limitations. What would your life be if anything were possible?36.& A. popular B. unforgettable& C. disappointing& D. useful37.& A. returning& B. collecting C. receiving& D. gathering38.&& A. sports& B. activities&&& C. affairs D. wonders39. A. how B. what&&& C. when&&& D. why40.& A. drawn&& B. expected&& C. required&& D. ordered41. A. even though&&& B. in case C. as though& D. if only42. A. of& B. from&& C. in& D. with43. A. surprise&& B. greet&& C. advise& D. please44.& A. replies B. pictures&& C. comments&& D. statements45.& A. nervous B. sorry&& C. eager&& D. desperate46.&& A. still& B. ever&&& C. also&&& D. even47. A. as& B. if& C. while&& D. although48.&&& A. thanks to&&& B. according to&& C. owing to&& D. up to49.&& A. stage&& B. area&&& C. room&&& D. place50.&&& A. protect B. rescue& C. reserve D. serve51.&& A. challenges B. limits& C. doubts& D. endings52. A. finish& B. continue&& C. start&& D. stop53. A. worry&& B. care&&& C. think&& D. talk54.&&& A. we& B. it& C. one D. you55.& A. free&&& B. short&& C. aware&& D. fond
参考答案36-40 ACBDA& & 41-45 CDACB&& 46-50 DABCD&&& 51-55 BCCBA
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)完形填空,l am australian teacher 安_百度知道
完形填空,l am australian teacher 安
I am an Australian teacher.有问题请追问,望采纳
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
完形填空的相关知识
等待您来回答