肿子宫囊肿手术怎么做啊

百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入这几题肿么做啊【2013文科吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:247贴子:
这几题肿么做啊收藏
i didn't know the address .If I ___(know) it,I____(send) a letter to her now.It is high time that the little boy_____(go) to bed.His expression suggested that he _____(be) in great pain.It is necessary that they ____(do) it is another way.
北京远程体育设施有限公司专业承建篮球场施工
1.know ,would send 2.should go 4.should do
可能对吧。。。。。
1.had knew would send 2.went 3.was 第四题表示看不懂题意。。。不能保证全对
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 7308|回复: 7
这几个填空肿么做啊!!
2. The challenge of interpreting fictional works written under politically repressive regimes lies in distinguishing what is ____ to an author's beliefs, as opposed to what is ____ by political coercion.
A.contradictory& && &Dconveryed
Borganic& && && && && &Eimposed
Coblique& && && && && & Fcaptured& && && && && && &&&
为什么答案是AE...我觉得是CE呢。。
9. That she seemed to prefer ____ to concentrated
nevertheless, the impressive quality of her finished paintings suggests that her actual relationship to her art was anything but____ .
A artfulness D considered
B caprice E superficial
C dabbling F lighthearted。。。
为啥是CE,我做的CF
5. When a person suddenly loses consciousness, a bystander is not expected to ____ the problem but to attempt to _____ its effects by starting vital&&
A minimize& & D counter&&
B determine& &E detect&&
C diagnose F precipitate& && && && && && && &
题干啥意思。。。看不懂啊
1. Political advertising may well be the most (i)____ kind of advertising: political candidates are usually quite (ii)____, yet their campaign advertisements often hide important differences behind smoke screens of smiles and empty slogans.
A.polemical& &&&Dinterchangable
B effective& && &E dissimilar
C deceptive& & F vocal& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&
我看见yet就觉得转折了,很快去找difference的反义词,结果答案是同义
& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &肿么这样啊。。
8. The activists energetic work in the service of both wo temperance movement in the late nineteenth century (i)____ the assertion that the two movements were (ii)____.& && && && &
Blank (i)& && && && && &Blank (ii)
A undermines& & D diffuse
B supports& && && & E inimical
C underscores& &F predominant
两个运动之间有什么敌意啊。。我就看不出来了。。不看选项完全猜不出要填啥。看了选项也错了
求大神大婶解释一哈
本帖最后由 w.c. 于
17:03 编辑
The challenge of interpreting fictional works written under politically repressive regimes lies in distinguishing what is ____ to an author's beliefs, as opposed to what is ____ by political coercion.
A.&&contradictory& &&&D converyed
B&&organic& && && && && &E imposed
C&&oblique& && && && && &F captured& && && && && && &&&
为什么答案是AE...我觉得是CE呢。。
理解专制政权下所写 的小说所带来的挑战在于要特别注意和作者观点-----的东西,而不是由政治高压---的东西。
distinguish: to single out&&: take special notice of
as opposed to something:in comparison with something
We should be stopping terrorists from operating, as opposed to chasing them after they've attacked.
I like pro basketball, as opposed to the college game.
这道题的关键词在written under politically repressive regimes,既然是专制政权下所写 ,说明作者的观点、信仰会受到一定程度的扭曲,失真,甚至是颠覆。所以在理解小说的时候,我们应该特别留意与作者观点相反的观点,而非由政治高压施加的观点。
That she seemed to prefer ____ to concentrated effort
nevertheless, the impressive quality of her finished paintings suggests that her actual relationship to her art was anything but____ .
A artfulness D considered
B caprice&&E superficial
C dabbling F lighthearted。。。
解析:从prefer...to...可以看出第一个空要对concentrated effort取反, 应该选择dabbling: a superficial or intermittent interest, investigation, or experiment
题干的二句话是让步和转折关系,前句让步,后句转折,前面对这个画家的作画风格作了稍许负评价以让步,后面肯定是要对她进行肯定,由因为后面出现了anything but绝非,所以第二空要填负评价的词,故排除lighthearted(快乐的,无忧无虑的)和considered(经过深思熟虑的;被尊重的)选择superfical(肤浅的)
原题是这样的:
When a person suddenly loses consciousness, a bystander is not expected to ____ the problem but to attempt to _____ its effects by starting vital functions if they are absent.
A minimize& &&&D&&counter&&
B determine& &E&&detect&&
C diagnose& & F&&precipitate&&
解析:题干出现了not to...but to这样的强对比。
---the problem和---the consciousness' effects之间要么是程度的递增,要么是程度的削弱。start vital functions if they are absent是对晕厥的一种应对措施,故选择counter( to act in opposition to),显然不是precipitate或者detect
使昏厥者恢复知觉只是最基本的应对措施,所以二者肯定是程度的削弱。
所以前者应该说的是对问题更高程度的应对,应该选择diagnose: to analyze the cause or nature of&&*diagnose the problem*
& && && && && && &
Political advertising may well be the most (i)____ kind of advertising: political candidates are usually quite (ii)____, yet their campaign advertisements often hide important differences behind smoke screens of smiles and empty slogans.
A.polemical& &&&D interchangable
B effective& && &E dissimilar
C deceptive& & F vocal
第二个空很容易在后面找到对应词difference,yet表转折,后面说不同被掩盖了(candidates都差不多)那前面肯定是说candidates都不同了,所以选择dissimilar。后面既然说什么掩盖了,空口号啊,肯定第一个空要选负评价词C欺骗的。
本帖最后由 w.c. 于
17:49 编辑
The activists energetic work in the service of both woman suffrage and the temperance movement in the late nineteenth century (i)____ the assertion that the two movements were (ii)____.& && && && &
Blank (i)& && && && && &Blank (ii)
A undermines& &&&D diffuse
B supports& && && & E inimical
C underscores& & F predominant
解析:填入反义与对比性的词语表示转折与对比
整个一句话没有反义关联元素没有否定词,因而应该是对应词语之间同义关系。Blank(i)中应该填入一个动词,表示这些人对于blank(ii)所应该填入的形容词的修饰两个运动之间的关系的态度。由于这些人同时参加了两个活动,因而这两个活动中有相同点。因此,这些人要么是对相同的特性做了正动作,要么对不同的特性做了负动作,依据选项判断。
undermines:(削弱)to weaken or ruin by degreessupports:(支持)to uphold or defend as valid or right : ADVOCATEunderscores:(强调)to make evident : EMPHASIZE, STRESSdiffuse:(分散的)not concentrated or localizedinimical:(对立的)being adverse often by reason of hostility or malevolencepredominant:(广泛的)having superior strength, influence, or authority : PREVAILING
故应该选择AE,负负得正。
2. The challenge of interpreting fictional works written under politically repressive regimes lies in distinguishing what is ____ to an author's beliefs, as opposed to what is ____ by political coercion.
A.contradictory& && &Dconveryed
Borganic& && && && && &Eimposed
Coblique& && && && && & Fcaptured& &
答案应该是 B E
红衫骁将 发表于
2. The challenge of interpreting fictional works written under politically repressive regimes lies i ...
从哪看到的呀 到底答案是什么呀