回答问题my favour彩妆ivai is()

阅读短文,然后根据短文内容简要回答问题My name is Jimmy.I live with my mother and father in an apartment.The apartment is on the fifth floor of a tall building(建筑物).The building is between a bag supermarket and a beautifui park .There aer clothes shops ,a post office,a bank and a library in the neighborhood.We all like living there.Our apartment is not in the center of the city.It's 30 miles from the town center.Myfather goes to work by car every day .I go to schooi by bike ,because the schooi isn't far.1.How manyh people are there in Jimmy's family?2.Where is the apartment?3.Which is in the neighborhood,a hospital or a library?4.can Jimmy post a letter in theneighborhood?5.Why does Jimmy go to school by bike?
啼痕°m窏p
The apartment is on the fifth floor of a tall building,It's 30 miles from the town center.3
a library4
because the schooi isn't far.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码在线===按照课文回答问题My daughter Emma is a nice girl.it‘s sunny today Emma comes home from school but she looks sad she says jack is a boy in her class and he doesn’t have school things He often takes other‘s pens or pencils the kids in class don’t class don‘t like him Emma wangts to help him but she doesn’t know what to od.Let‘s buy him some new school things i say.That’s a good idea,says Emma.Then I buy some pens pencil,erasers and a new backpack My daughter Emma takes them to jack (the boy is happ to see these new school things)Emma is happy,too From then on ,jack doesn‘t take others school things.完成句子,每空次数不限;Emma looks when she comes home from school home from school.(2)jack doesn’t have .回答问题;(1)what does Emma want to do?(2)what does Emma‘s mother buy for jack?翻译句子.将文中打括号的句子翻译成汉语
Emma wants to help Jack.She bought Jack some pens,pencil,erasers and a new backpack.男孩看到这些学习用品非常高兴.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码阅读短文并回答问题.
&&&&& Look at the photo.These are my teachers.The man in the middle is Mr.Chang.He is our principal (校长).He is short,but he is very smart and kind.Near Mr.Chang,there is my math teacher-Mr.Wu.He is tall.He is strict.My English teacher is young and pretty.She has long dark hair.She is wearing a red T-shirt and white shorts.We call her Miss Lee.Mrs.Sun is our art teacher.She is tall.She likes wearing a purple dress.On the left,it's Mr.Du.She is my Chinese teacher.She is old and short.Near Mrs.Du,there is my music teacher.She is active and kind.She has yellow hair.She is pretty,too.She sings nice songs.We call her Miss Chen.1.Who is your principal?What's he like?__________________________________________________________________ 2.Who is your English teacher?What's she like?__________________________________________________________________ 3.Who is your Chinese teacher?What's she like?__________________________________________________________________ 4.Who is your music teacher?What's she like?__________________________________________________________________ 5.Who is your art teacher?What's she like?__________________________________________________________________
1. Mr. Chang. He is short, but he is very smart and kind. 2. Miss Lee. She is young and pretty. 3. Mrs. Du. She is old and short. 4. Miss Chen. She is active and kind. 5. Mrs. Sun is our art teacher. She is tall. 答案不唯一
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码根据短文内容回答问题
根据短文内容回答问题.&&&& Steve is my pen friend.His birthday is May 18th,1994.He is 14 years old now.He is from Canada.&He lives in Ottawa (渥太华).He speaks English and French.His favorite subject is science.He likes &Chinese,too.And he says he can speak a little Chinese,but he can't write in Chinese.&&&& Steve likes sports,too.He likes swimming best.He goes swimming on weekends with his father.He &says he can swim very well.He doesn't like chess.He thinks it is too difficult.&&&& Steve likes playing computer games and he loves making pen friends on the Internet (网络).His email &address is .He is a tall boy with big blue eyes.He is also very outgoing (外向) &and I really like to be his pen friend.1.When is Steve's birthday?&&&&________________________________________________ 2.What language (语言) can Steve speak?&&& ________________________________________________ 3.Is his favorite subject science?&&& ________________________________________________ 4.Can he play chess very well?&&& ________________________________________________ 5.What's his email address?&&& ________________________________________________
1.His birthday is May 18th,1994.2.He speaks English French and Chinese.3.Yes&&&& 4.No&&&& &5.His email address is&&
答案不唯一
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 aimy878 云同盟 的文章

随机推荐