why do noyou are what you eatfind us eat

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?The Dog Trainer : Why Do Dogs Eat Poop? :: Quick and Dirty Tips (TM)The first question asked by my family on any occasion
powered by
Many of the regular visitors to What Did You Eat? have already heard the tragic news that this site's creator, Sherry Cermak, died on July 20, 2008 of a sudden heart attack.& Sherry was part of two wonderful blogging communities. The food bloggers, which was the main topic of What Did You Eat?, and the cat bloggers where she posted updates on the lives of her cats and rescued wildlife (squirrels) on WCB.& Sherry shared parts of her personal life on her blog, most recently her anemia and what she was cooking and eating to improve her blood count.& She had started a new blog &My Battle with Anemia&, but died before she could make the initial posting.
The response to Sherry's death has been overwhelming.& So many of her friends and fellow bloggers have left messages of sympathy
to her family and expressions of love and gratitude for how much they
enjoyed reading her blog. Thank you to everyone who came to visit Sherry's site, whether you left a
comment or not. Blogging was an important part of her life.& It allowed her to write about the things she was passionate about -- good food, cooking, pets and wildlife. She enjoyed reading other blogger's sites and corresponding with them.& She established a network of good friends, most whom she never met in person but was able to touch their lifes through her kindness, wisdom and thoughtful postings.& Humor was a big part of Sherry's writings.& She made many readers smile and laugh. We will all miss that very much.
Thanks to the wonderful food and cat blogging communities who
gave their support. Bless all of you.
Those who wish to sign a remembrance guestbook online may do so at .
Sherry's husband, Bob
It's been several weeks since I participated in Presto Pasta Night.& My cooking hasn't been interesting lately, to tell the truth.& But, when I saw this recipe, it seemed promising.& It's very quick and the dish can be served at room temperature.& And angel hair pasta cooks so quickly, it doesn't heat up the kitchen.& I wish I could have used
red bell peppers from my garden, but they're the size of cherry tomatoes right now.& &Instead of roasting some peppers from the store, I used very good bottled roasted peppers that I like to keep on hand for quick meals.
This pesto recipe is full of flavor and would be good on sandwiches and in soup.& It doesn't have a large amount of oil or cheese in it, so the calories aren't nearly as high as some pestos I've made in the past
First, let's get the important business out of the way.& It was announced today that William Peterson is leaving CSI Crime Scene Investigation this season.& No more Gil Grissom?& Nooo!& Noooooo!
Favorite CSI line ever:& When Gil sincerely asks an exterminator, &Does it ever bother you that you kill insects?&& Loyal CSI viewers know why that was so funny.
OK, on a slightly less important level, my anemia is getting better.& Today, I felt almost energetic.& I went to the ER last week and they ran a blood test, which showed my hemoglobin has risen from 8 to 11.& Thrilling!& &I'm still anemic, but it's such a relief to see that this problem will be resolved in the near future. Of course, I have to get rid of the cause of the anemia, my psycho uterus.& The hysterectomy is next month.&
One food that I've discovered is bison, or buffalo meat, which turns out to be a .& It's much lower in saturated fat, calories, and cholesterol, but higher in protein, iron, and& Vitamin B-12 than beef, pork, or chicken. It even beats salmon in every area, except Vitamin B-12.& And bison are given no antibiotics, and spend few punishing days in feed lots.& Of course, they do give their lives to us, so it's not perfect.&
Does this picture look odd?& &The color of the cranberry sauce looks like nail polish, but trust me, it tasted very good.& I imagine many people have figured out that I'm mad for meatballs, and this recipe also fulfills my quest to eat iron rich foods.& Turkey is high in iron, and the cranberries supply vitamin C, which facilitates absorption of iron into the body.&
These aren't my favorite meatballs, but I liked the taste of the fresh oregano in the recipe, coupled with the
tart, sweet cranberry sauce.& Fresh oregano tastes very different to me than when it's dried.& I like them both, but prefer Penzeys excellent dried oregano, which explodes with flavor and aroma.& But, the bitter, pine taste of fresh oregano seemed the perfect herb to complement the cranberry sauce.& And it seems a good recipe for Weekend Herb Blogging, the weekly event created by our marvelous Kalyn, of . & This week WHB is being hosted by the lovely Simona at , where you will find a recap of herby recipes from bloggers around the world.
This is a family recipe.& I grew up eating these beans, several times a month, so much so they're almost part of my DNA.& My mother always used canned pork and beans, which makes the dish very soft, and to me, comforting.& But, I also like it made with dried white beans, which is what I used here.& My mother never measured the ingredients, just added the &correct& amount by eyeballing it, adjusting the taste until it was just right.& And that's exactly what I do.& The taste of the beans is sweet, spicy, and garlicky, with a slight smokey taste.& We always ate them with hot dogs.& In the winter, the dogs were cooked submerged in the beans, which is my favorite way of preparing them.& But, in the summer they were grilled.& I love eating these beans, because they always remind me of my mother. And, of course, they get better over a period of days, sitting in the fridge.当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 Is food important for us? The answer is YES. If..
完形填空。
&&&& Is food important for us? The answer is YES. If we do not eat&&& 1 && , we will feel hungry. If we can not find food when&&&&2 & & are hungry, we may feel very&&& 3&& . Maybe we can become sick, then die later. Now we have another problem, if we eat, what kind of food is&&& 4&& for us? Is meat better than vegetables and fruits?&&&&5&& vegetables and fruits&&&6&& than meat? For some people, it is very easy to answer this&&&7&& : Vegetables and fruits are surely(一定) better than meat, because they&& 8& &eat meat. For most of us, it is not very easy to decide on&&& 9 && is better. Doctors say it is not really important for us to decide on which is better, meat or vegetables and fruits, but it is&&&&10&&&to take a balanced diet of meat and vegetables and fruits.
(&&&& )1. A. water&&&&&&&& (&&&& )2. A. we&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )3. A. calm&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A. good&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )5. A. Are&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )6. A. cheaper&&&&&& (&&&& )7. A. problem&&&&&&(&&&& )8. A. always&&&&&& (&&&& )9. A. which&&&&&&&&(&&&& )10. A. interesting
B. milk&&&&&&B. you&&&&&& B. bad&&&&&& B. expensive B. Or&&&&&&&&B. better&&&&B. question&&B. usually&& B. who&&&&&& B. popular&&
C. food&&&&&&&&&&C. they&&&&&&&&&&C. happy&&&&&&&& C. cheap&&&&&&&& C. And&&&&&&&&&& C. more expensiveC. problems&&&&&&C. often&&&&&&&& C. why&&&&&&&&&& C. important&&&&
D. medicine&&D. people&&&&D. quiet&&&& D. bad&&&&&& D. Or&&&&&&&&D. more awfulD. questions D. never&&&& D. how&&&&&& D. unhappy&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:期中题
1-5 CABAA&& 6-10 BBDAC
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 Is food important for us? The answer is YES. If..”主要考查你对&&科教类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
科教类阅读
科普类的阅读:科普类的阅读理解包含介绍科学知识、社会知识的短文。阅读这类短文时,要以事实为中心进行思考,抓住事物的特征、用途、相互关系等。如果是介绍社会现象的文章,要掌握所谈现象的内涵。答题技巧:1. 加强整体意识,把握文章的主要内容。在阅读的时候可给段落标上序号,并给重要的句子和&& 关键词做上记号,尤其是各段中心句,为答题提供更快捷更多的信息源。 2. 审清题干,发觉和把握试题中有效的提示性信息,确认命题的角度、阅读范围和答题方式。 3. 定位阅读,强化对应意识。同时要注意原文利用和自我加工相结合。
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 Is food important for us? The answer is YES. If..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 you are what you eat 的文章

随机推荐