cut the cordcy cut off是什么意思思

Cut The Cord 歌词_百度知道
Cut The Cord 歌词
提问者采纳
s not me you&#39:Cut the Cord歌手;t really books without the wordsLove're shy and boldAnd this is crazier as friendsIt's the same sad love songAnd then it&#39:Charlotte MartinBig sigh on my my a mountain lion,s not painfully absurdAnd then we&#39, helloOxygen or baby this one&#39, all wrongAnd then we's gonna blowAnd we go up, upAnd we go up and down againTre no rainbow that&#39.re too weak, up, all wrongAnd then we're too weak, down://s not love if it's the same sad love songAnd then it&#39, too strongTo cut the cordTo cut the cordJust enough to satisfy meJust enough to gratify meJust enough to blaze your fire through my desertJust enough to satisfy meJust enough to gratify meJust enough to blaze your fire through my desertOpen books aren're hot and cold againAnd then we&#39, upWe go down and up again-gain-gainThree seeds cheap of turning torture into loveI wise up but it&#39, no sunAnd we're thinking ofGonna hold out on meGonna go out on her againAnd you go frown for sureAnd we's the same sad love songAnd then it're real proud you knowAnd it's all right, all wrongAnd then we're too weak, all wrongAnd then we&#39, too strongTo cut the cordStronghold you told me that you weren's sureAnd we't into stormsHow the sky breaks into what we should have formedBut we are no cloud, no heatJust a vapor in the fogAnd it's the same sad love songAnd then it're hot and coldAnd then we&#39, too strongTo cut the cordTo cut the cordTo cut the cordTo cut the cordhttp.baidu歌曲
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 power cord是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐