四年级四年级上册英语小短文文20个单词的

四年级英语小短文20个单词的
需要什么内容,能不能详细一点呢
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码小学四年级英语小短文(字数在5o个单词以内)
花开AA0176
Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it. It supplies us with a variety of news every day. It tells us the political situation of the world. If we form the habit of reading the newspaper, we shall (will) get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstances. 现今报纸拥有极大的价值,人人都应该看它.它每天提供我们各种类类的消息.它告诉我们世界政治局势.如果我们养成看报的习惯,我们就能得到足够的知识来因应我们的环境. A MODEL STUDENT 模范学生 Do you mind being called a bad student? Of course not. So far as I know, everybody intends to be (become) a model student. However, to be a model student is by no means an easy thing. First, he must do his best to obtain knowledge. A man without sufficient knowledge will not succeed. Secondly, he must remember to improve his health. Only a strong man can do great tasks. Thirdly, he should receive moral education. If his conduct is not good, no one will consider making friends with him. 你价意被称为坏学生吗?当然不.就我所知,每个人都打算做模范学生. 然而,做模范学生却不容易.第一,他必须尽力获得知识(求知).一个没有足够知识的人是不会成功的.第二,他必须记住促进健康.只有强壮的人才能做大事.第三,他应该接受道德教育.如果他品行不好,没有人会考虑和他交朋友的.HOW TO GET HAPPINESS 如何获得快乐 There is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world. Without it, life will be empty and meaningless. If you wish to know how to get happiness, you must pay attention to the following two points. First, health is the secret of happiness (the key to happiness). Only a strong man can enjoy the pleasure of life. Secondly, happiness consists in contentment. A man who is dissatisfied with his present condition is always in distress. 无疑的快乐是世界上最宝贵的东西.没有它,人生将是空虚的而且毫无意义的.如果你希望知道如何获得快乐,你须注意下面两点. 健康是快乐的要诀.唯有身体强壮的人才能享受人生的乐趣. 快乐在于知足.一个不满于现状的人终是处在痛苦之中.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
人教新版小学四年级英语单词下..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
人教新版小学四年级英语单词下册
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口欢迎来到快乐学习
您是否希望前往
四年级 英语
人教新起点版英语小学四年级上册单词,汇总了Unit 1-Unit 7中7个单元的英语单词,包括开派对、体育运动、玩、安全、寻求帮助、工作等方
人教新起点版英语小学四年级下册单词,汇总了Unit 9-Unit 15中7个单元的英语单词,包括我的社区、我的城市、国家和人民、旅行计划、兴
四年级上册英语单词包含四年级上册第一单元至第六单元的所有单词和短语,期中单词还整理出了释义和音标,短语整理出了解释。
人教版四年级上册第六单元英语单词总结了四年级第六单元的单词和短语,其中单词包含音标和释义,短语包含释义。
人教版四年级上册第五单元英语单词总结了四年级第五单元的所有单词和短语,其中单词包含音标和释义,短语包含释义。
人教版四年级上册第四单元英语单词包含了四年级第四单元的单词,单词总结了音标和释义。同时本文还总结了四年级第四单元的短语。
人教版四年级上册第三单元英语单词总结了第三单元的单词,其中包含单词23个、短语4个,单词包含音标和释义。
人教版四年级上册第二单元英语单词总结了四年级上册第二单元的单词,本单元包含20个单词以及短语。
人教版四年级上次第一单元英语单词总结了四年级第一单元总共含16个单词,分别总结了单词、音标、词性及解释。
四年级上学期英语单词归类:职业人物,(男)英雄hero  教师teacher (女)英雄 heroine  工厂工人 factory wor
四年级上学期英语单词归类:数字,一、one十、ten十一、eleven
四年级上学期英语单词归类:服装类,衣服clothes 帽子(有舌的)hat
当 need, want, require, worth(形容词)后面接doing也可以表示被动。如:Your hair wants cut
like是一个使用频率较高的词,它既可作动词,又能作介词,弄不清楚的同学经常混淆用法。下面就已经学过的用法归纳如下
Vegetables:cabbage, Chinese cabbage, tomato, carrot, potato, peeper, m
  1.tell
  2.clean
  3.finish
Unit 6 Let’s go by taxi单词:a zoo(动物园),a park(公园),a cinema(电影院),
Unit 1A new student 单词:a student(学生),a teacher(教师),a doctor(医生),
Unit 6 Whose gloves? 单词:a coat(外套),a jacket(夹克衫),a sweater(毛衣),
Unit 1May I have …?单词:a pen(钢笔),a ball pen(圆珠笔),a pencil(铅笔),
在学习同步超前,培养学习兴趣的基础上,字词句段篇章循序渐进,让害怕写作文的学生,轻轻松松爱上阅读写作。从词汇入手、慢慢涉及句子、短语,进而过度到阅读理解,最终是我们的写作阶...
对课本中的重点、难点、易错点进行针对强化性练习,让学生在学习中不留死角。在学习中前后贯穿,系统梳理小学数学完整的知识体系。针对课内数学整体难度偏小,不能满足部分学生的学习需...
暂无热点新闻信息谁告诉我5篇五年级的英语小短文阿,20个单词左右一篇就行了
THE NEWSPAPER 报 纸 Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it. It supplies us with a variety of news every day. It tells us the political situation of the world. If we form the habit of reading the newspaper, we shall (will) get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstances. 现今报纸拥有极大的价值,人人都应该看它.它每天提供我们各种类类的消息.它告诉我们世界政治局势.如果我们养成看报的习惯,我们就能得到足够的知识来因应我们的环境. 学生虽然每天须做功课,但他们至少应该匀出一两个小时来看报.哪些,他们不但能增加知识而且也能赶上时代.总而言之,看报对学生很有益处. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MY DAILY LIFE 我的日常生活 Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service to my country. I get up at six o’clock every day. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I begin to review my lessons. I go to school at seven o’clock. After school is over, I return home. We usually have supper at seven o’clock. Then I begin to do my homework. I want to finish it before I go to bed. 虽然我的日常生活十分单调,但我却竭力设法去适应它.为什么?因为我打算做一个好学生,希望将来为国家服务. 我每天六点起床、洗脸刷牙后,就开始复习功课,七点钟我就去上学. 放学后,我就回家了.我们通常在七点钟吃晚餐,之后我就开始做家庭作业,希望在睡觉前把它做完. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A MODEL STUDENT 模范学生 Do you mind being called a bad student? Of course not. So far as I know, everybody intends to be (become) a model student. However, to be a model student is by no means an easy thing. First, he must do his best to obtain knowledge. A man without sufficient knowledge will not succeed. Secondly, he must remember to improve his health. Only a strong man can do great tasks. Thirdly, he should receive moral education. If his conduct is not good, no one will consider making friends with him. 你介意被称为坏学生吗?当然不.就我所知,每个人都打算做模范学生. 然而,做模范学生却不容易.第一,他必须尽力获得知识(求知).一个没有足够知识的人是不会成功的.第二,他必须记住促进健康.只有强壮的人才能做大事.第三,他应该接受道德教育.如果他品行不好,没有人会考虑和他交朋友的. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- HOW TO GET HAPPINESS 如何获得快乐 There is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world. Without it, life will be empty and meaningless. If you wish to know how to get happiness, you must pay attention to the following two points. First, health is the secret of happiness (the key to happiness). Only a strong man can enjoy the pleasure of life. Secondly, happiness consists in contentment. A man who is dissatisfied with his present condition is always in distress. 无疑的快乐是世界上最宝贵的东西.没有它,人生将是空虚的而且毫无意义的.如果你希望知道如何获得快乐,你须注意下面两点. 健康是快乐的要诀.唯有身体强壮的人才能享受人生的乐趣. 快乐在于知足.一个不满于现状的人终是处在痛苦之中.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
SeasonsIn summer,the weather is usually very hot,I can swim in the sea.Spring is beautiful,I can go to fly a kite with my friends.In autumn I love to watch the leaves fall.When the winter comes,it snows,so I can ski.I love all the seasons.They are all beautiful and I can find many things to do.
分别是写什么的???
SeasonsIn summer,the weather is usually very hot,I can swim in the sea.Spring is beautiful,I can go to fly a kite with my friends.In autumn I love to watch the leaves fall.When the...
第一篇:风和太阳(The Wind And The Sun) One day the wind said to the sun, “Look at that man walking along the road. I can get his cloak off more quickly than you can.” “We will see about that,” said ...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 四年级英语阅读短文 的文章

随机推荐