point to 和pointto in at 区别有什么区别

point to与 point at的区别?
前者意思为指出,表明后面的意思为指向
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
point at 指向 是指向近处point to 指向 是指向远处。
扫描下载二维码point on point at point to 什么区别 能举例吗
Point at/to :指向;面向,对准.①I could see him pointing at me and telling the other guests what I had said.我看见他一边指着我,一边告诉其他客人我说过的话.He pointed to a gate at the bottom of the field. 他指向田地尽头的一个大门.②There were TV cameras pointing at us.有电视摄像机对着我们.The hands of the clock pointed to a quarter past one.钟表的指针指向一点一刻.Point sth at:用某物对准.
I wish you’d stop pointing that gun at men.
我希望你别再用那支枪对着人.Point sb to:为某人指路.
He pointed her to a armchair.
他指引她坐那把扶手椅.Point to:(因认为重要而)提到(某事物);表明,大有可能.①Many politicians have pointed to the need of a written constitution.很多政客都提出需要一部成文宪法.②All the evidence pointed to Black as the murderer.所有证据都表明布莱克很可能是凶手.Point with sth:用什么东西指.
The driver pointed with his whip.
马车夫用他的鞭子指着.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您要找的是不是:
点对点;点位加工
point to point at
把某物瞄准某人
用指头指点
更多收起网络短语
I had no one to point at . Certainly not my parents, because I had nothing to accuse them of.
我没有可以指责的人。 当然不会是我们的父母,因为我对他们没什么可谴责的。
The appliance does not provide a feature that allows you to point it at an existing environment and bring that environment in as a new pattern.
该设备不提供特性来支持您将其指向一个现有环境并将该环境作为一个新模式引入。
Using the same system users will be able to point their phone at a word or phrase, perhaps in a menu or guidebook, take a picture with the handset and press the translate button.
利用同一个系统,用户可以把手机镜头对准可能出现在菜单或者旅游指南里面的单词或短语,拍下照片,再按下翻译按钮对其进行翻译。
And that,he says, could require at least three more years of research to reach the point of testing in people.
VOA: special.
And I think we just got to the point where we were able to start looking at the energetics of that.
我认为我们刚刚到这一点,我们才能够开始学习,这里面的能量学。
Let's say, you are in a job that you love and your boss, at one point, starts to do so many things for you.
假设你现在在从事一份自己喜爱的工作,你的老板一度开始为你做许多事情。
"The aircraft had to be able to land and take off in 125 meters, it also had to have a very low noise output and the aircraft needed to be able to accelerate rapidly up to 350 mph in order to get point to point at low level very quickly, " said Avcen managing director Mike Dacre.
And astronomers are just as likely to point a software query-tool at a digital sky survey as to point a telescope at the stars.
As it was, when an airline canceled a flight from Point A to Point B, it had no plane available at Point B to fly the scheduled continuation to Point C.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 at the point 的文章

随机推荐