求翻译,英汉译英语翻译,不要网上翻译的,速度啊谢谢!

急需一篇汉译英(不要网上直接翻译的那种属经济类,谢谢!)_百度知道
急需一篇汉译英(不要网上直接翻译的那种属经济类,谢谢!)
规范审计市场的无序竞争,加强惩治力度;限制非审计服务,最后针对影响因素提出提高审计独立性的具体措施:培育需要高质量审计服务的市场。本文首先论述了审计独立性的涵义;完善会计师事务所的组织形式;完善相关法律;完善审计聘用制度、银广厦等会计造假事件的爆发随着琼民源。提高审计独立性和审计质量已迫在眉睫,计师事务所的生存与发展面临严峻的挑战,审计质量和审计独立性受到广泛质疑,然后对影响审计独立性的因素进行分析
提问者采纳
Improve the organizational form Standardize audit disorderl perfect relevant laws and strengthen punish corrupt officials: the need to foster high-quality audit services market, the final against factors presented specific measures to enhance the independence of the audit . The first deals with the meaning of audit independence, the survival and development of the division firms facing severe challenges, then the factors affecting the independen limit non-audit services, audit quality and independence of the audit has be Perfect audit appointment system. Enhance audit independence and audit quality is a pressing issue, silver swindle thousands of incidents of accountingWith Hainan China Sources
其他类似问题
汉译英的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译下这句英语是什么意思,不要网站翻译的复制谢谢,有能力的速度来在线等待有分。_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译下这句英语是什么意思,不要网站翻译的复制谢谢,有能力的速度来在线等待有分。
thank you I whit you, i miss you就这个, Tt regretWish you happiness I of iron If can anew once again
I still don&#39
提问者采纳
真心祝愿你幸福,我(的心)和你在一起,我仍然不会后悔,感谢你,我想你,在这些天里,如果能够重来
提问者评价
纯粹为了那句 和你在一起
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
谢谢你我需要你希望你能快乐如我们还能重新在一起我仍旧不后悔,有些地方实在翻译不出,我想你大概意思是这样的,这些日子里
祝你幸福我的铁 假如能重新再来一次 我还是不后悔,这一天,谢谢你 我与你,我想念你
祝你幸福我坚强的人假如能重新再来一次我还是不后悔,这一天,谢谢你我与你,我想念你 貌似是这样吧...本人英语不好····
诗还是歌词?不是正常语法……试下吧……诚心希望你快乐如果能重来我不后悔感谢你,陪我走过的那些日子我想念你。想与你一起。可耻得匿了额……
我深深的希望你快乐
如果能再来一次
我仍然不会后悔
这些天谢谢你
我想你whit是一点点的意思,你确定不是wait?
网站翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!求翻译,人工翻译,不要用翻译机。谢谢
急!求翻译,人工翻译,不要用翻译机。谢谢 10
A school bus is a bus to take you from your house to school and back again.
It's also a place to meet kids from other classes, and a place to finish yesterday's homework if you forget to do it and finish today's homework before you get back home although homework done on the bus never gets good grades no matter how hard you try.
There are three things I don't like about riding school buses. First, you have to find your bus when you go home. There are over 20 different bus routes, so there are also over 20 different buses, and they're all parked in a line.
Hundreds of times, I've run up and down the line of buses over and over without any sign of the bus. And when I'm told that my bus is at the back of the line, I run over and see my bus driving out. It's 15 minutes late.
Second, you have to watch out for your stop, because if you miss it, you'll end up having to walk a long way back to your house.
And third, bus drivers get sick just like everybody else, and then you have to get new drivers for some days. They always read the map the wrong way and end up going to the first stop last and the last stop first.
哎,就十分,敲得我手都酸了。。。100%手工翻译校车是一种带你在住所与学校之间往返的公车。它同时也是不同班级的孩子们互相接触的场所,如果你忘了完成昨天的功课,抑或你想在到家前完成今天的功课,也可以在上面进行,不过在校车上完成的功课从不会得高分,无论你多努力。有三个原因让我不喜欢乘校车。第一,当你回家时你不得不先找到你的校车。有超过20条不同的线路,因此也就有超过20辆不同的校车,而他们全部一字排开。由于没有任何标志,我曾经几百次地在这一排车中跑上跑下。而当我得知我的那班车在最后面时,我只有跑过去眼睁睁地看着它开走。这时已经过去了15分钟。第二,你必须时刻留神你是否到站,因为如果一旦错过,你就不得不走很长一段路回到你的住所。第三,像常人一样,司机也会生病,这样你就不得不让新司机载你几天。他们常常看错了地图而先到末站最后才到第一站。
其他回答 (1)
一辆公共汽车是一辆校车带你从你的家到学校,然后再飞回来。
这也是一个地方见面的其它课程的孩子,一个完成昨天的作业如果你忘记去做,并且完成今天的作业你回家之前,虽然在公共汽车上做作业从未取得好成绩不管你多么努力地尝试。
有三件东西我不喜欢骑术学校公共汽车。首先,你要找到你的车你就可以回家了。有超过20个不同的巴士路线,所以也有超过20个不同的公共汽车和他们都停在一条线。
数百次,我跑了起来,沿着这条线巴士没有任何标志一遍又一遍的公共汽车。当我听说我的车在这条线后,我跑过去,看到我的汽车驾驶。这是晚到了15分钟。
第二,你必须注意你的停下来,因为如果你错过了它,你就会拥有走很长的一段路要走回你的房子。
第三,公共汽车司机生病就像其他人一样,然后你必须得到最新的驱动了一些日子。他们总是把地图走错路,最终要的第一站的最后一站一第一。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家求一篇文章汉译英 大堰河我的保姆 。 不要网上工具翻译 求大神手工翻译 加悬赏
求一篇文章汉译英 大堰河我的保姆 。 不要网上工具翻译 求大神手工翻译 加悬赏 100
补充:&& 谢谢.
不区分大小写匿名
This poem was written in the winter of 1932.At the time of the poet by attending &left-wing artists alliance& was arrested by the kuomintang (KMT), being held in a detention center.According to the poet, when he wrote this poem is in a morning, a narrow window, a detention house the boundless snow triggered the poet to miss the nanny, the poet wrote this poem passionately.The poem a preacher, published in 1934.The poet USES the pen name &ai qing& for the first time, and become the star of the Chinese poetic world.
DaYanHe in poem was a real man, and his story is true.That is to say, the poet completely according to the fact that write the poet in the heart of a genuine feeling of the nanny.However, this poem is not the write DaYanHe: she has become a symbol, the symbol of the earth, a symbol of China&s land hard workers, a symbol of a great mother.DaYanHe didn&t name, DaYanHe is just a place name, is the place that gave birth to her.DaYanHe is common.Her life is all some common ordinary things, it is the silhouette of her misery life.Her life space is the home of a &dead& door leaf, is &be pawnage of a post, the square garden&, after death is the tomb of &grass cover&.Her life is a &black sauce bowl&, is &be thorns tore my clothes for son mended&, is in the cold river to wash the dishes, chopping vegetables.Her son, her husband in her living in relatively stable under the care of.After her death, they lost these, in the fire, they live in the landlord scold sound.Her image, but also those with the image of the working people of the land together.They are rooted in the earth, has a great quality of workers.
DaYanHe is not without happiness, that happiness is a great mother&s love and the Suckling deep love.After a tired day, never forget to embrace &me&, she stroked &I&, when I left her, she is still in praise &I&, still thinking of &I& to get married...DaYanHe also loves her son and her husband.When she died, they all cried so sad.DaYanHe, a great mother image.
网上汉译英的吧
尊敬的同学!需要纯真版的汉译英,一定是大师级别的高等人士。我只是玩玩。。。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家跪求翻译(翻译成英语).不要在线翻译的那种.好的话可以追分,谢谢!雷剧一般用来表示让人震惊、哭笑不得、感觉不舒服、漏洞百出的电视剧具有美誉度低、收视率高的特点.人气居高不下,同时骂声也铺天盖地.一_百度作业帮
跪求翻译(翻译成英语).不要在线翻译的那种.好的话可以追分,谢谢!雷剧一般用来表示让人震惊、哭笑不得、感觉不舒服、漏洞百出的电视剧具有美誉度低、收视率高的特点.人气居高不下,同时骂声也铺天盖地.一些电视剧因剧情、台词、造型雷人,而遭遇网友频频吐槽它以造型“审丑”化 ,台词网络化,表演囧态化,表情“符号”化而走红.比如.《一起来看流星雨》,《丑女无敌》,《新还珠格格》等都成了雷剧的始祖但是雷剧的收视率却一直攀高.
翻译:The thunder play generally used to indicate a shocking,funny,feeling uncomfortable,the TV play its loopholes appeared one after another.With low ratings,the characteristics of high reputation.At the same time also overwhelming popularity remains high,condemning.Some TV story lines,shapes,shock,and frequently encounter friends aboutIts style is " ugly ",line network,performing embarrassed state of expression," symbol " and popular.For example." Meteor shower "," Invincible Ugly "," new my fair Princess " and so became a Lei drama ancestorBut the thunder ratings of the show has been climbing.
The thunder play generally used to indicate a shocking, funny, feeling uncomfortable, the TV play its loopholes appeared one after another.With low ratings, the characteristics of high reputation...
Ray play are commonly used to say shocking, in distress situation, to not feel comfortable, loopholes in the TV playReputation is low, the characteristics of the high ratings. High popularity, an...

我要回帖

更多关于 汉译英在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐