软件大小:49900KB
人气指数:
软件语言:英文
软件评级:
运行环境:Mac OS X
更新时间: 8:56:39
出 品 人:&&
软件合集:
  这是一款根据世嘉虚拟网球改编的网球运动游戏,虽然由于大小的限制游戏的画面比较粗糙,但是流畅度不错,再加上有适时的语音与音效的表现,因此还算是一款不错的游戏。游戏中有许多项目、细节可以做调整,玩家可以调整至自己最喜欢的。游戏中的流畅度表现不错,玩家在球场中可以快速移位,迅速来做反应接球,但是可不要跑过头,反而接不到球。游戏中的计算机选手可不是省油的灯喔,他们会做网前截击等各式动作,玩家如要赢得比赛可是要加把劲喔!
热门软件推荐
热门安卓应用推荐
牛华网推荐推荐专区:
您当前位置: &
Tennis Elbow e
Tennis Elbow e
Tennis Elbow 2006是一个由网球爱好者制作的网球游戏。它将真实性与娱乐性很好的结合在了一起。
热门电脑壁纸
网友讨论共0条
12345678910to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy Tennis Elbow 2013
$24.99 USD
Buy Tennis Elbow 2013 - Four Pack
Includes four copies of Tennis Elbow 2013 - send the extra copies to your friends.
$74.99 USD
“I don't think I've seen rallies closer of reality in any other simulation, and that says it all”
4.5/5 –
“In conclusion, Tennis Elbow 2013 is hands down the best tennis simulation on the market”
“The best tennis game in history (and you do not even know it exists)”
About This Game
Created by and for tennis fans, Tennis Elbow 2013 is a tennis simulation with an easy and intuitive learning curve, but with exceptional gameplay depth.
In this tennis game, you'll have to show all your tactical skills, use an iron mind and quick reflexes, as well as a sharp eye to guess the ball trajectories, all of this to choose your next strike wisely.
To beat your opponent, you have the choice between all the possible strikes on a real court, from the safe strike to the acceleration, including the drop shot and the topspin lob.
This tennis simulation is designed for all tennis lovers, whether gamepad mashers or keyboard novices, because of its numerous difficulty levels. In addition, a visual help system will assist you in aiming the ball and positioning your player. You can turn these options on and off whenever it suits you.
TE2013 features one of the most complete World Tour ever made in a tennis video game. With 3000 players evolving other 36 years, competing in 300 tournaments each year, from the low rank tournament qualifications to the top level event finals, both in singles and doubles competition, you’ll feel like diving in a real professional tennis player’s career.
Tennis Elbow game engine is very open to modifications and TE2013 has an active Modding community.
Features:
9 different court surfaces : clay, green clay, grass, hard, blue-green hard, classic synthetic, NewLine synthetic, indoor hard
each with a specific rebound
300 tournaments, with 3500 players evolving over 38 years
The World Team Cup
Singles & doubles competitions
6 difficulty levels, each split in 10 sublevels
Full ranking system
3D male & female players fully customizable
Singles, 3, and doubles games
Split screen
Network : LAN and online games (only available on the Windows version, not on the Mac OSX & Linux versions)
1 to 6 games per set, in best of 1, 3 or 5 sets
7 camera modes
Warning:
You can play doubles with 4 human players on 1 computer, or on 2 computers with 2 players per computer by LAN or Internet, but not on 4 computers.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 500 MHz Intel Pentium II or equivalent
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: 32-MB 3D card
DirectX: Version 8.1
Hard Drive: 100 MB available space
Additional Notes: Keyboard, Mouse or Joystick
Recommended:
Processor: 2 Ghz or faster Intel Pentium 4 or AMD XP processor
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 128-MB 3D card
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 200 MB available space
Additional Notes:
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
8.6 hrs on record
Best tennis game ever.
Was this review helpful?
33.8 hrs on record
This is easily the best tennis game I have played (console or PC). Some might find that odd, considering the UI and game visuals seem a bit dated. I didn't say it was the prettiest. It isn't, but it's also not terrible, either. The core gameplay is what makes this the best tennis game I have played.The controls are excellent. They take a little getting used to and become second nature after a bit of practice. The available strikes in the game can be mapped to your preference. They are as follows:o Normal Strikeo Short Strikeo Top Spino Sliceo Drop Shoto Defensive Lobo Accelerationo Short Accelerationo Aggressive Lobo Safe StrikeThe game also supports modding and has a strong community that have been modding the various iterations of the game over the years. Several mods add all the real players, statistics, animations, sounds, courts, etc. They also update the UI visuals, which is a nice touch. At this time, there are two major mod packages which seem to have most of the 'best of the best' mods from the community in a nice tidy package:o Sam's Patch - solo World Tour play with all the real pro players (visuals, stats, animations, courts, scoreboards, etc). o ITST - online play with all the real pro players (visuals, stats, animations, courts, scoreboards, etc). This is strictly tennis. You won't be knocking down bowling pins in mini games for example (not that there's anything wrong with that). You will either be playing quick matches, trying your hand at an extensive career mode, or playing against others online.If you really like tennis, this game is a no-brainer. If you are very casual, I would suggest that you download the 14-day demo that is provided on the developer's website. It even lets you play online. This should be more than enough time to see if it suits you.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
0.9 hrs on record
Don't make the mistake I made with the Four Pack. Read this first. &You can play doubles with 4 human players on 1 computer, or on 2 computers with 2 players per computer by LAN or Internet, but not on 4 computers.&
Was this review helpful?
19.9 hrs on record
I've played this game for a few years now and I am glad it's finally on Steam! The developer's hard work has finally paid off and the game will finally get the recognition it deserves.Tennis Elbow 2013 offers gameplay unlike a it's an amazing simulation that is realistic, fluid, challenging, and most importantly, fun. It will take a bit getting used to at first as the game is not forgiving when it comes to placement and timing of shots. However, once you get the hang of it, hitting clean winners becomes so overwhelmingly satisfying. The game comes with a LOT of character customization similar to RPGs by allowing you to choose your character's playstyle and increase your stats/effectiveness in various aspects such as: forehand, backhand, serving, volley, etc.Mods are also an option which greatly enhances the quality of the game. The addition of newer and cleaner 2D/3D courts as well as player models, swing animations, sound effects, clothing, and rackets allow you to customize the game the way you want it to look and play.The most common complaint that I would expect to hear from people viewing the trailers are the quality of the graphics. Though it may not be up to par to the other tennis games out there, the game play is what compensates for it. As mentioned before, you can install mods that makes the game more visually appealing. If you can look past this flaw, I can reassure that you will love the actual game play.Tennis Elbow 2013 is a MUST for tennis fans.10/10
Was this review helpful?
7.6 hrs on record
Fantastic tennis game, just:- Do not expect it to be like Virtua Tennis or other arcade tennis, because it's not.- Do not expect to just start winning, the system takes getting use to.- Do read the modding forum on here and install mods early on (you even get an achievement for it!).- Do read the manual, available at the website. Seriously, it makes the control system make more sense.- Do turn on ALL of the PREVIEWS when you first start. It's a wonderful crutch for learning.- Do not expect graphics to be wonderful, but did you come to play tennis, or look at pretty things?Once all that is done, and you lose your first few matches horribly, it starts making sense and getting fun!
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
41.4 hrs on record
I have played this game for years, bought it back in 2011 and have sunk countless hours into it. At first glance, it may seem rather unimpressive due to the dated visuals, non mo-capped animations, no real life player/tournament licenses like the Top Spin series and so on, but when you give it some time and scratch beneath the surface, this is one of the very best sports games around. The controls are simple and intuitive whilst the gameplay retains great depth and nuance. Reactions and dexterity with the controls obviously help out a lot in the game, but for me, the strategic side of the sport is just as impactful on the gameplay in TE. The ability to construct points, read the patterns of play and learn and adapt to your opponent's style of play really make a difference to how successful you will be at the game.The game feels very lifelike to play and stimulates the same tactical thinking as being out on the court for real, which is something not so many sports games achieve.For those concerned about the lack of real players/venues etc. don't worry - this game has a fantastic community of modders who have transformed it in so many aspects to look and feel as realistic as possible. The mod I use mostly which focuses on online play (ITST Mod 1.16) features 68 real life pros with accurately represented play styles, appearances and many with their own sets of stroke animations. This is more players than any of the 'big' tennis games like VT or TS. That mod also has every venue on the ATP Tour as well as SFX, scoreboards etc.On top of all of this, the developer (Mana Games) is great. They provide frequent updates to the game, communicate on their forums and have provided great value for money and service. As I mentioned at the top, I bought the game in 2011 and when the 2013 edition of the game arrived, it was a free update for existing players. This is a developer you can trust. Great gameplay, great community/modding, great developer... If you're a tennis fan, do yourself a favour and pick it up.
Was this review helpful?
12.0 hrs on record
Played lots of tennis games, VT, TS etc. Tennis Elbow is far superior in terms of gameplay and realism. Yes the graphics aren't good, and the UI is ugly. But it feels like playing tennis. Buy this game if you have ever played tennis for real. You will
feel and play like you do on a real court.
Was this review helpful?
27.5 hrs on record
Having played this for a few years away from Steam, what I have to say is that if you can get past the horrific graphics, the horrible animations, the poor presentation and maddening music and focus only on the gameplay......you'll find the best tennis game of all time. Definitely not a casual game, however, and it will take a while to get to grips with how it works. But once it clicks, it clicks and you won't look back. The last great tennis game, Top Spin 3, pales in comparison - you simply won't be able to recreate such variety in rallies and shotmaking that this game offers.
Was this review helpful?
36.8 hrs on record
Best Tennis game ever, its that simple. It's possible that you need some time to adjust to the gameplay, but when you do..... O man, you forget about the graphics, you forget about the audio making your ear bleed, you forget about everything else as well.
Was this review helpful?
6.8 hrs on record
Don't be deceived by dated visuals and animations, or the lack of player and tournament licensing (both of which are not too hard to put right either with a mod or editing some files w/ Notepad++), this is the most complete simulation of a tennis tour around, and should not be overlooked if you enjoy sports games.
Was this review helpful?
22.8 hrs on record
Best PC tennis simulation ever. You can find many mods all over the web to add real players, venues, scoreboards, sounds etc. etc.
Was this review helpful?
2.7 hrs on record
Awful menus, terrible music and dated graphics aside, Tennis Elbow 2013 is an absolute joy to play and a must-have for tennis fans.
Was this review helpful?
19.7 hrs on record
Brilliant game with terrib.. eh, functional graphics and menus.This is more like an oldschool hardcore sports game on PC so it means if you have time and patience you'll probably slowly learn to tame it. Master it? Probably never...A tip, try to remove the visual aiming as fast as you can, it will help you tremendously once you feel ready to play online.
Was this review helpful?
1.7 hrs on record
If you are planning on buying this game I would say yes, it is worth it if the graphics don't have to be the best. The layout of the menu is a little strange as well as the audio but the gameplay is solid. The game depics realistic physics and if you read the manual before getting pissed off at the game, you will really enjoy it. Also you can customize a character very in-depthly..... You can make him grunt everytime he hits the ball 11/10
Was this review helpful?
2.7 hrs on record
Cracking game hard as hell at first though.
Was this review helpful?
1.9 hrs on record
Best Tennis game ever produced. Don't let my Steam playtime fool you. I've owned and enjoyed this game since way back in 2011 (from the previous incarnations - and free udates to 2013) and must have hundreds of hours logged playing this. No idea but it would be a lot of hours.So what it doesn't look like Virtua Tennis. It's the gameplay that counts. Years ago I'd given up trying to find a decent tennis game that accurately portrayed rallies and wasn't a simple move and hit the ball console kiddie playing toy. Then I googled about and found this. Not only was the actual gameplay superb but in addition there is a role-playing element where you can improve over time the stats of your player in career mode.To some of the new players that think they have wasted their money with this game: well yes graphically it's not amazing and the gameplay may be hard at first, but perservere and you will be richly rewarded with an amazing Tennis game that will keep you going for years. This is one of the few games I've ever played that I consistently come back to. It's been a permanent fixture in my gaming since I started with it 4 years ago. There is no other game that I can say the same thing about.To the few people that have given this a thumbs down after only playing 2 hours or less they need to take a good internal look at what they are looking for in a game. Have they been brought up on photorealistic graphics over gameplay? That is sad for them, because if they don't perservere a little with this game they are not only cheating themselves out of the money they paid for it but also the incredible game this will open up into if they just show a bit of patience. Once you improve at the game, your character improves, you won't give a hoot about the graphics. No 3d photo realistic graphics could possibly play this type of ball realism. it would have to be done 2d like this for it to work in my opinion.Also, if you don't like the fact that the tournaments are not licenced etc - there are 2 very good large mods out there that alter this game considerably. Go look for them. They're easy to find and install.I recommend this game 10/10. But on the other hand, if you would rather play some childish console button bashing no skill involved garbage with pretty graphics like the big studios produce - stay
away from this. This game doesn't want you anyhow.
Was this review helpful?
1.9 hrs on record
Am I missing something? How do I play online? I don't see any options to play online!
Was this review helpful?
11.9 hrs on record
Abo????ely must have for any fan of the Tennis genre.Realistic and highly enjoyable. A+++
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
1.1 hrs on record
5/10 &Would it be 2005 a great game, in 2015 sadly not.& Oh boy totally a game where I should've checked out a demo at first. I love tennis games and I know there are so few out there. But unfortunately I cannot recommend this game to you. Tennis Elbow might be the best tennis sim out there for some, but for others it's just not contemporary in many aspects. I can see why people like it (real tennis sim enthusiasts), but I can feel the people (TopSpin/VirtuaTennis players) who have/will spent 20 bucks (=15%off) and got/get *this*.Pros:+ great complexity+ great gameplay &idea&+ good controls+ good features+ very responsive author/producer+ very close community+ 49 MB download (dial-up modem compatible)Cons:- no official licence players- very bad price tag- very bad graphics & animations- very bad sound quality & ui- missing atmosphere- inconvenient control settings(no default xbox one & xbox 360 contoller scheme)- 92MB on disk=& I'd love to &gift& this game 10GB on my hardrive & at least 2GB VRAM on my GPU...For me this game could be great - produced in UnrealEngine4/Unity 5/CryEngine3/etc., with a nice ui and with an atmosperic sound&ost.
Was this review helpful?
9.8 hrs on record
you can play Tennis ? ... or you can learn to play Tennis
...This is &the& Tennis for now... this is good ...
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Portuguese
Includes 57 Steam Achievements
Title: Tennis Elbow 2013
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 24 Jan, 2013
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Tennis Elbow 2013
Tennis Elbow 2013 - Four Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 tennis elbow联机 的文章

随机推荐