中考英语完成句子j

根据对话完成句子:K:Hello,Jim.J:Hello,Kate( )to see you根据对话完成句子:K:Hello,Jim.J:Hello,Kate( )to see you!K:Nice to see you ,too!Oh,you're much( )than before.J:That's right.K:How ( )are you?J:I'm_百度作业帮
根据对话完成句子:K:Hello,Jim.J:Hello,Kate( )to see you根据对话完成句子:K:Hello,Jim.J:Hello,Kate( )to see you!K:Nice to see you ,too!Oh,you're much( )than before.J:That's right.K:How ( )are you?J:I'm
根据对话完成句子:K:Hello,Jim.J:Hello,Kate( )to see you根据对话完成句子:K:Hello,Jim.J:Hello,Kate( )to see you!K:Nice to see you ,too!Oh,you're much( )than before.J:That's right.K:How ( )are you?J:I'm1.68or1.69( )I'm not sure.But I'mfatter than before.K:How ( )are you?J:About 60
nicetallertalltallmuch weight完成句子j _百度作业帮
完成句子j&
can you often do homework with friend
1, Do you often do your lessons with your friends?2, She always runs in the morning3, Do you often watch TV news?4, How often do you play volleyball ?5, I like studying alone.
Do you usually do homework with your friends together?She always runs in the morning.Do you usually watch news on TV?How often do you play volleyball?I like studying alone.
Do you often do homework with your friends?She always runs in the morning.Do you often watch news on TV?How often do you play volleyball?I like study alone/
1.Do you often do your lessons with your friend? 2.he often runs in the morning3.do you often watch tv news?4.how often do you play volleyball?5.i like to learn by myself当前访客身份:游客 [
当前位置:
学习过一门计算机语言的人一定知道j=i++的运算结果,整个表达式的值为i,而i的值变为i+1;那么 i=i++又是一个什 么情况呢?下面分别用java 和 c 两种语言来做个测试:
public class Test {
  public static void main(String args[])
   int i,j;
   for(j=0;j&5;j++){
  i=i++;
System.out.println("i="+i);
#include&stdio.h&
for(j=0;j&5;j++)
printf("i=%d\n",i);
你也许会问,这么简单的程序会有什么问题呢?是的,如果不相信的话,你 可以运行一下这两个程序,得到的结果非常让人震惊。
第一个JAVA程序得出的结果如下: i=0 i=0 i=0 i=0 i=0 而第二个C程序得出的结果如下: i=1 i=2 i=3 i=4 i=5 同样都是i=i++,为什么得出的结果会有这么大的差异呢?原来是在编译器上出了问题,java的编译器在遇到 i++和i- -的时候会重新为变量运算分配一块内存空间, 以存放原始的值,而在完成了赋值运算之后,将这块内存释放掉,下面首先看一下如果是j=i++的情况:
i的原始值存放在后开辟的内存中,最后这个值将赋值给j,这样j=i++后,j就会得到i的值,而i又将自加,所以,在释放内存之后,原来存放 j和i的地方将得到值将是:j(此时的值等于初始i值)和i(i自加后的值)。 明白了上面的问题,让我们接下来看看i=i++的情况:
所以这样最后一次循环内的结果仍旧是i(即0)。 而C语言中的i=i++就只是完成i++的内容,所以结论会不同。这种情 况说明java和c的处理语法的机制不同,如果在程序中只输入i++就不会出现这个方面的问题,所以大家在以后的程序中如果使用到i=i++的时候要格外 小心,一般只需要用i++就不会有问题了。
共有9个评论
这个有点变态。
java改成下面的就变了。
public class Test { &
&&public static void main(String args[]) &
&& &int i,j; &
&& &i=0; &
&& &for(j=0;j&5;j++){ &
&& & &//i=i++; &
&& & & &System.out.println("i="+i++); &
这玩意还是少用,呵呵
这个得直接看java的字节码
还真没发现过。有意思
确实想不到,还好一般都是直接写i++的
&嗯, 确实。一般都是直接用i++的
一般直接用i++就好,不要再搞一些复杂的句子,看起来就让人费解。
嗯,有点八股了,研究可以,但每个团队似乎都绝对禁止类似有歧义的文法。
我发现大学本科计算机系的考试卷上尤其爱出这种没什么意义的题,搞得大家编程都没学好,净去记这些了。
当然我还是不反对自己觉得好玩研究玩玩,试验试验每个语言对这种文法的处理方式。
i++,这个语法记得就可以了!这是我学java第一步啊!嘿嘿!
更多开发者职位上
有什么技术问题吗?
红薯的其它问题
类似的话题2013年各地名校中考英语完成句子模拟试题汇编
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013年各地名校中考英语完成句子模拟试题汇编
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2013年各地名校中考英语完成句子模拟试题汇编
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
102. of over a hundred places of interest / of more than a hundred interesting places, all over the world103. haven’t seen each other , send e-mails104. know more, listening to today’s news105. so that, will be made(2013中考江苏省扬州市教育学院附中)根据中文提示写出单词,完成句子。46.Mr Zhang was busy, but he_____________ (坚持) on seeing me off at the railway station.47. You mustn’t put the medicine _____________(在……以内) children’s reach.48. ______________(无论什么)you do, don’t miss this exhibition.49. Lily’s parents are both doctors while _______________(我) are both teachers.50. The camera was one of the greatest _________________ (发明) in the 19th century.51. Let’s hope that all our troubles will ________________soon.(appear)52. Jack is busy preparing for a party to celebrate his sister’s ____________(twelve) birthday. 53. Though she answered the teacher’s questions _______(correct),the teacher didn’t blame(责备) her.54. The ______________(字典)on the table belong to my good friend, Betty. &55. Yangzhou is one of&& ________&&&& (pretty) places in China, and I have been there twice.【答案】46.insisted 47.within 48.Whatever 49.mine 50.inventions 51.disappear 52.twelfth 53.incorrectly 54.Dictionaries 55.prettiest(2013中考江苏省扬州市教育学院附中)将下列句子译成英语。& 76.&你介意把书架上的收音机关掉吗?77. 众所周知,个园以数百种竹子闻名于世。78. 他的女儿宁可呆在家看书也不愿意去逛街。& 79. 昨天这个时候,Mary正在客厅里回复邮件。80. 这对我们来说是一个学习团队精神的极好机会。【答案】76.Do you mind turning off the radio on the shelf?77.It is well-known that Ge Garden is famous for its hundreds od kinds of bamboos.78.His daughter would rather stay at home to read than shop.79.Mary was replying to e-mails in the sitting room at this time yesterday.80.It is an excellent chance for us to learn team spirit.(2013中考江苏省扬州市英语模拟)用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式。46. The truth of the accident should be told to the public _______(立即).& 47. In autumn the road is always covered with fallen________(树叶).&&& 48. ________(十二月) is a month of celebration, but Christmas is not the only reason to throw & a party.& 49.Reading is a good way to learn a new language and dive into a foreign ________ (文化). 50. Take a look at the list below and see if your favorite foreign works are_____ (包括).51. It is common _____ (know) that the sun sets down in the west.& 52. It is ______ (usual)for an armless boy to play the piano so well with his toes.& 53. Mark did badly in the maths test, but Ben did even_____(bad).&& 54. Many of us try strict weight_____ (lose)plans, but most just end giving up.&& 55. My parents sometimes punish me for _____(say)bad words.& 【答案】46. immediately& 47. leaves&&& 48. December&& 49. culture&& 50. included51. knowledge&& 52.unusual&& 53. worse&&&&&& 54. loss&&&&& 55. saying(2013中考江苏省扬州市英语模拟)将下列句子译成英语 。76. 他们最好对自己严格要求。77. 你想过大学生活会是什么样子吗?78. 提高我们的英语写作能力要花很长时间。79. 大约五千年前中国人发明了筷子。 80. 如果你再不抓紧时间,我们就赶不上火车了。【答案】76. They had better be strict with themselves. && 77. Have you ever thought about what the university life will be like?&& 78. It takes / will take a long time to improve our English writing skills.&& 79. The first chopsticks were invented about 5,000 years ago in China. && Chopsticks were invented by the Chinese about 5000 years ago. && The Chinese invented chopsticks about 5000 years ago. 80. We’ll miss the train if we don’t hurry. / We won’t catch the rain if we don’t hurry.& (2013中考南京市建邺区第一次模拟考试)完成句子。46. The YOG volunteers go for a meeting every& ▲& (星期日) these months. They hope to help the visitors from different countries better.47. The sunglasses that the boy& ▲& (戴) just now are broken. He will buy himself a new pair.48. The& ▲& (人口)of the world is increasing quickly. The earth is becoming more and more crowded. 49. Don’t complain about the weather, it will be much& ▲& (雾) tomorrow.50. You can’t imagine how& ▲& (困难) he has finished his work. 51. Now more and more& ▲& (college) students can make money to support their daily life.52. Although he was just 7, he achieved his goal of being a weekly winner& ▲& (success) in CCTV Avenue of Stars.53. The little boy’s parents promise to take him to the USA on his& ▲& (nine) birthday.54. All the Chinese look forward to& ▲& (make) the Chinese Dream come true.55. What a& ▲& (please) trip to Hongkong he had last summer!56. Thanks for& ▲& ( invite) me to see such a wonderful movie.【答案】 46. Sunday 47. wore 48. population 49. foggier 50. hard/difficultly 51. college&&& &52. successfully 53. ninth 54. making&55. pleasant 56. Inviting(2013中考陕西省宝鸡市金台区一模)56.当我在学校时,我就会十分想家。&&& When I was in school, I really&&&&&&&&&&&&&& my family.57.他能够给我们提供许多我们需要的信息。&&& He can&&&&&&&&&&&&&& us much information we need.58.我的女儿还没回来,我非常担心她。&&& My daughter hasn’t come back home. I’m very&&&&&&&&&&&&&& about her.59.我不知道在那种情况下应该对她说些什么。&&& I don’t know what&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to her in that situation.60.我一开始考虑给他写信,但是后来决定去看他。&&& I first considered&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to him, but then I decided to see him.【答案】56. missed&& 57 provide& 58. worried&&& 59. to say&&& 60. writing(2013中考扬州市测试一)完成句子。46. The witness was asked to&& ▲&& the suspect. (描述)47. He is hard-working and always uses his free time&& ▲&&& (明智).48. I have&&& ▲& (决定)to write a complaint letter for my broken bike.49. His attractive performance on the stage comes from&&&& ▲&&&& (日常)practice.50. The coldest month in Yangzhou is January while the&&&& ▲& (热),month is July. 51.If you want to stay&& ▲& (health), you’d better go to bed early and do some exercise. 52. He devoted all his efforts to&&& ▲& (educate) children.53. Alice found&&& ▲& (she) alone in the hole. She was very lonely. 54. Miss Wang found Jane was too&&& ▲&& (care)because of so many mistakes in the exercise.55. Do you know the&&&& ▲& (interview)names from CCTV? I am not familiar with them.【答案】46.describe&&&& 47. wisely&&&& 48. decided&&&& 49. daily&&&& 50. Hottest A. healthy&&&&&& 52. educating&&& 53.herself&&&& 54. careless&& 55. interviewers’(2013中考扬州市测试一)句子翻译。76.对每位学生来说按时上交作业是必须的。77.你知道他们交了多少年朋友吗?78.H7N9病毒很可怕,可能会使很多人失去生命。79.扬州是一个拥有2500多年历史的文化古城。80.在古代,扬州就因美丽而闻名天下。【答案】76. It’s necessary for each student to hand in homework on time.77. Do you know how many years /how long they have been friends?78. The H7N9 virus is so terrible that it may make many people lose their lives.79. Yangzhou is an old cultural city which has / with a history of more than 2500 years.80. In ancient times, Yangzhou was famous for its beauty in the world.(2013中考重庆市江津区模拟)完成句子。69. We hope that we can visit this place again.(同意句)We hope ________ ________ this place again.70.I study math by doing a lot of math exercises.(对划线部分提问)&& __________& __________ you study math?71.He used to like singing .(变为一般疑问句)& _______ he _______ to like singing?72. 你最好不要熬夜,对你健康不好。(完成译句)&& You_________& __________ not stay up,It’s bad for your health.【答案】69.& to& visit&& 70. How& do&&&& 71. Did, use&&& 72. had better(2013中考安徽省合肥市四十四中一模)完成句子。96. Last weekend, we took a tour by c___________(长途汽车) to the Summer Palace.97. We’re better at preventing i___________(疾病). 98.I need a t__________(厚的) jacket, and some warm gloves and socks.99.Suddenly, I saw a baby bear playing with some s___________(枯枝) and stones.100. He was running the wall when he t__________(绊倒) and fell over the edge.【答案】96.coach 97.illness 98.thick 99.sticks 100.tripped(2013中考,北京市顺义区一模)根据中文意思完成句子。69. 今天天气不错,咱们出去散散步怎么样?&&&&&& It’s sunny today.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& going out for a walk?70. ‘中国式过马路’到了该禁止的时候了&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the Chinese style of crossing the road.71. 体育加试就要到了,你最好每天都坚持锻炼。&&&&&& P.E examination is coming.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& doing sports every day.72. 你能告诉李明尽快来图书馆吗?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to the library as soon as possible?73. 目前H7N9禽流感日益严重,对我们来说养成良好的卫生习惯很重要。&&&&&& H7N9 Bird Flu&&&&&&&&&&&&& in China , so&&&&&&&&&&&&& a good healthy habit.【答案】69.How about/What about70.It's time to stop71.You'd better keep72.Would you please tell LiMing to come73.is getting/bacoming mit's very important for us to have/keep(2013年福建省建阳市东片期中试题)根据提供图画的提示词写一个与情景相符的句子。&&&& & (76)&&&&&&&&&&& (77)&&&&&&&&&&& (78)&&&&&&&&&&&& (79)&&&&&&&&&&& (80)be fond of&&& shouldn't, too much&&&& used to&&& at this time yesterday&& beautiful, (!)【答案】76. The girl is fond of painting pictures.77. We shouldn't spend too much time in playing/on computer games.78. They used to climb mountains.79. They were fishing at this time yesterday.80. How beautiful the flowers are! / What beautiful flowers (they are)!(2013年广西初中毕业考试)完成句子。81. Is this wood __________ (干燥的) enough to burn?82. People will __________ (飞往) to the moon for vacation.83. We should take an __________(积极的) part in class.84. People not only in China but also from many other countries are still__________(受影响) by Confucius’ thoughts.&&& 85. It has been the _________ (第十) day since we climbed the Great Wall. 86. Her shoes were really ________(便宜的). They only cost seven dollars. 87. Now the students have no lessons so S_________ and Sunday.88. Jack often plays tennis to relax h__________after school.89. It is too d_________ in the room. Please turn on the light.90. I’ m going to the post office. Will you l__________ me your bike?【答案】81.dry& 82.fly& 83.active& 84.influenced 85.tenth& 86.cheap& 87.Saturday 88.himself& 89.excited& 90.lend(2013年中考江苏省南京市高淳区一模)完成句子。46. My robot washes the dishes and keep them&&& ▲&&&& (干的) in the cupboard.47. Many people like to climb to the top of Mount Tai to watch the&& ▲&&& (日出).48. I was still hot and sweaty,&&&& ▲&&&& (尽管) I walked slowly.49. Have you&&&&& ▲&&&& (邮寄) the letter I gave you this morning?50. China is a&&&& ▲&&&& (发展) country while America is a developed country.51. Is Western food as&&&& ▲&&&& (taste) as Chinese food?52.&&&& ▲&&&& (hope), we can start again and build a better world on Mars.53. Have you been to Beijing? It is in&&&& ▲&&&&& (north) China.54. At weekends, Xinjiekou is&&&&& ▲&&&&& (fill) of tourists.55. Hearing the good news, he just jumped with&&& ▲&&& (excite).56. The robot needs repairing. You need someone&&&& ▲&&&& (repair) it for you.【答案】46. dry& 47. sunrise& 48. although& 49. posted/mailed&& 50.developing51. tasty& 52. Hopefully&& 53. northern& &54. full& &55. excitement& 56. to repair &(2013年中考江苏省南京市鼓楼区一模)完成句子。46. Though the Grade 9 students are busy with their study, they should still do sports _________ (两次) a day.47. The hall is ____________ (空的). There is nobody left.48. Zhang Guorong has been away for ten years. But he will be my _________(偶像) forever.49. When the film ended, the audience couldn’t stop _______ (鼓掌) for a long time.50. If you like to go to Hong Kong for shopping, you can go there in any ___(季节).51. My little cousin, Jimmy, was born on a cool &&& (cloud) morning.52. Come and enjoy ___________(you), dear! It’s my honor to invite all of you here.53. When the students read the exciting advertisement, they shouted with________(excite) at once.54. Who will be the _________( four ) speaker? Get ready, please.55. When I have problems with study, my English teacher always ______(encourage) me.56. _________(luck), they didn’t win the basketball final,though they put all their effort into it.【答案】46. twice& 47. empty& 48. hero& 49. clapping& 50. season 51. cloudy& 52. yourselves& 53. excitement& 54. fourth/4th55. encourages& 56. Unluckily(2013届河北省衡水地区五校二模)完成句子。86. me, father, my, little, than, is, a, taller87. the, the. thief. police, busy, are, for, looking88. the, he, enough, big, rich, is, house, afford, to, 89. other, they, along, getting, are, well, each, with90. had, has, his, for, he, years, said, he, car, five&& 【答案】86.My father is a little taller than me.87.Are the pulice busy looking for the thief?88.He is rich enough to afford the big house.89.He said he had had his car for 5 years.(2013年宁波市北仑区毕业模拟)完成句子。71. Don’t be  ▲  (害羞). You should be more confident.72. I  ▲ (讨厌) doing the dishes. It’s too boring.73. The little boy lived  ▲ & (幸福地) in the new family.74. Mrs Black likes the two book  ▲ (架子) in her study.75. The baby stopped  ▲  (哭) when his mother gave him an apple.76. The woman is a nurse. She works in a famous h ▲  in Beilun.77. When little Jack gets excited, he j ▲  up and down..78. The e ▲  you arrive, the better. You can help me with something before the party begins. .79. September is the n ▲  month of the year. 80. The book “Red Sorghum” was w ▲ & by the Chinese author Mo Yan who has been awarded the 2012 Nobel Prize for literature.【答案】71. shy& 72. hate&& 73. happily& 74. shelves& 75. crying&& 76. hospital& 77. jumps& &78. earlier&& 79. ninth&& 80. written 文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
中人寿参股中信会对公司带来收益.但我认为目前该股价位已经高估,由于该股是稀有品种,后市有机会.等走稳后参与较妥.
至于长期持有,我不主张.任何股票都有其起伏的...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'

我要回帖

更多关于 完成句子 的文章

随机推荐