完形填空twoyearsago,iwenttoanallgirlsmy middle schoolschool

1.You all need to take off your cloth.Remember?That's our deal.2.I had the best time of my life in China.Those two girls followed me everywhere I went.Just got an e-mail from one of them today,says she wants to come here._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
1.You all need to take off your cloth.Remember?That's our deal.2.I had the best time of my life in China.Those two girls followed me everywhere I went.Just got an e-mail from one of them today,says she wants to come here.
1.You all need to take off your cloth.Remember?That's our deal.2.I had the best time of my life in China.Those two girls followed me everywhere I went.Just got an e-mail from one of them today,says she wants to come here.
1 你应该脱下衣服,记得吗?这是我们的协定.2 我一生中最美好的时光是在中国度过的,无论我走到哪里,这两女孩总是跟着我,刚刚还收到她们其中一个的邮件,她说她想到这里来.
1.你们都应该脱掉衣服。记得么?这是我们的交易。2.我在中国度过了我人生中最美好的时光。那两个女孩跟我到了每一个我所去的地方。今天收到了她们中一个给我发的电子邮件,说她想来这里。
1.你们所有人都要脱去外衣。记得吗?这是我们达成的协议。2.在中国的日子是我人生中最美好的时光。我去任何地方,那两个女孩子都会跟着。就在刚才,我收到了她们其中一人的电子邮件,说她想到我这儿来。
1.你需要脱下你的衣服.记得吗?那是我们的交易.2.我一生中的最美好时光在中国.我到了哪儿,那两个女孩就跟到哪儿.今天收到了一封从她们中的一个发来的邮件,邮件上说她想来中国.完形填空_中学试题_17教育网
你所在的位置: >>
>> 完形填空
完形填空试题
七年级上完形填空
七年级下完形填空
Mrs. Smith was looking at the show window of a shop selling shirts. She wanted to buy a& 1 for Mr. Smith, her husband. There were so many beautiful shirts that she couldn’t decide& 2 At last, she chose one and bought it home.While Mr. Smith was reading a newspaper, she showed him the shirt. She wanted to know whether it would fit her husband or not. Her husband&& 3&&the shirt. But it didn’t fit him&&&&&4&&&It was both too long and too big. Then Mrs. Smith washed it in order to make it become smaller. But the shir& 5&&&&didn’t fit him. Now it was too small for him. She asked Tom, his son, to&&& 6&and he did so. The shirt didn’t fit him,&&&&&&Then the woman began to wash the shirt once more to make it&& 7&&. But this time the shirt became too short after she washed it again.Now the little girl, her daughter was&&& 8&&when her mother dressed her in the shirt. Why? Because it was too large, she didn’t like it at all. None of them knew&& 9&&&Mrs. Smith felt so upset.
C.clothes
A.she chose which one
B.to choose which one
C.that which one she chose
D.which one to choose
A.tried on
B.tried out
A.not at all
C.any longer
D.any more
A.usually
A.put on it
B.put it on
C.have on it
D.have it on
C.as well as
A.smaller
C.the smallest
D.the biggest
B.nervous
C.worried
D.unhappy
【小题10】
A.how to do with
B.what to do
C.when to do
D.how to do
【时间:】Ann is &&1&&American worker. She works& 2&__a big factory(工厂) in America. It’s& 3&&__in the morning. Ann& 4&_ up. She is sitting on the bed. She is putting& 5&__her clothes. She&& 6&& _nothing to do today. Now Ann &&&7&&at the table. She is &&&8&&her breakfast. There is a cup of orange and some bread on the table. Ann is &9&&the orange and eating the bread. She is& 10 today’s newspaper.【小题1】A. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the【小题2】A. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. at【小题3】A. half six&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. half past six&&&&&&&& C. six past half【小题4】A. gets&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. is geting&&&&&&&&&&&& C. is getting【小题5】A. off&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. down&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. on【小题6】A. has&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. have&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. is having【小题7】A. sit&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. sits&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. is sitting【小题8】A. eating&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. eat&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. eats 【小题9】A. seeing&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. eating&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. drinking【小题10】A. reading&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. watching&&&&&&&&&& C. seeing
【时间:】Ann is a middle school student. She has a sister&& 1& a brother. They are Helen and Paul. Ann and Helen can&& 2 . Ann can sing and play&& 3&& well, but Helen&& 4 . Helen doesn’t like playing the instruments(乐器). She&& 5&& chess, but she doesn’t play chess&& 6& Ann. Ann can’t play chess. Helen often plays with Paul, because Paul plays&& 7& very well. Paul can&& 8& play basketball well. And he is&& 9& the school basketball club. He often&& 10& other students with basketball.【小题1】 A.or B.but C.so D.and &【小题2】 A.speak B.show C.dance D.plays chess &【小题3】 A.the guitar B.guitars C.guitar D.a guitar &【小题4】 A.can B.doesn't C.don't D.can't &【小题5】 A.has B.does C.likes D.can &【小题6】 A.with B.for C.on D.and &【小题7】 A.basketball B.chess C.games D.the violin &【小题8】 A.also B.too C.only D.either &【小题9】 A.of B.to C.in D.on &【小题10】 A.plays B.joins C.teach D.Helps &
【时间:】It was the first day of biology class. The teacher wanted to give a good 1& to his class. He wanted to& 2& his students’ eyes to the world of biology.He knew that 3& young students was not easy, so he worked 4& and tried to find a good way to teach this class.5& thinking for a long time, he made a 6& at last. He decided to show the kids something 7& and teach them a lesson at the same time.He asked his students to 8& carefully. Then he began. He put a worm(虫子) into a glass of water. The worm 9& around in the water. Then he put a second worm into a glass full of alcohol(酒精). It died at once. He asked the students if anyone knew about 10& they learned from it. A boy said, “You showed us that if we drink alcohol we won’t have worms.”【小题1】 A.pay& B.start& C.day& D.tour &【小题2】 A.go to& B.open up& C.call up& D.keep out &【小题3】 A.sending& B.fitting& C.following& D.teaching &【小题4】 A.hard& B.quickly& C.loudly& D.alone &【小题5】 A.Before& B.While& C.After& D.When &【小题6】 A.story& B.decision C.cake& D.face &【小题7】 A.crazy& B.impossible& C.strange& D.interesting &【小题8】 A.watch& B.use C.listen& D.write &【小题9】 A.flied& B.ran C.jumped& D.swam &【小题10】 A.what& B.how& C.when& D.why &
【时间:】八年级上完形填空
八年级下完形填空
Music and BehaviorWhere did you go yesterday? Did you hear &1 &at any of those places? Today most stores and restaurants play music. You might 2 &hear music in an office or on a farm. Scientists believe that music changes the &3 &people behave. According to some scientists, the sound of western classical music makes people &4 &richer. When a restaurant plays classical music, people spend &5 &money on food and drinks. When the restaurant plays &6 &music, people spend less money. With &7&&music, people spend even less.Scientists also &8 &that loud , fast music makes people eat faster. In fact, people &9 &their food faster when the music gets faster. Some restaurants play fast music during their &&10 &hours. This gets people to eat faster and leave more quickly. In this way, restaurants &11&&make more money.Some scientists think that music makes you think and learn better. They say &12 &music helps students to be more active. It is true that people earn better when they are &13&. And listening to music can help you relax.&The &14 &time you hear music somewhere, be &15 . It might change the way you do things.
A.already
D.country
C.realize
D.believe
【小题10】
【小题11】
D.needn’t
【小题12】
【小题13】
A.excited
B.interested
C.confident
D.relaxed
【小题14】
【小题15】
D.careful
【时间:】The teacher stood before his class and was going to hand out the final exam papers.& “I know how& 1&&&you have all worked to prepare for this test,” he said.& “And because I know you can do it well, I am willing to offer a B to anyone who would&&& 2&not to take the test. ” Many students jumped up to&& 3&the teacher and left the classroom.& The teacher looked at the&& 4&&students and said, “Does anyone else want to get a B? This is your last& 5&&& . ” Two more students decided to go. Seven students remained.& The teacher then handed out the&6& .& There were only three sentences typed on the paper: Congratulations! You have just &7&&an A in this class.& Keep believing in yourself.&&&&I never had a teacher like that, but I think it is a test& 8&&any teacher could and should give.& Students who are not&& 9&&in what they have learned are B students at best(充其量). The same is& 10&&&in real life.& The A students are those who believe in what they are doing because they have &11&&both successes and failures.&They have learned life’s lessons, either from normal education&& 12&&from events in their lives, and have become &&13 &people.&&&&&Scientists say that by the age of eight, 80% of what we believe about ourselves has already been formed.& You are a big kid now, and you &&14&&that& you have some limits (限制).& However, there is &&15&&you can’t do or learn or be.& Sir Edmund Hillary, the first person to reach the summit of Mount Everest said, “It’s not the mountain we conquer(克服) but ourselves. ”【小题1】A.& luckily&&&&&&& B.& terribly&&&&&&& C.& hard【小题2】A.& dislike&&&&&&& B.& help&&&&&&&&&&& C.& prefer【小题3】A.& thank&&&&&&&& B.& praise&&&&&&&&& C.& fight【小题4】A.& following&&&& B.& relaxing&&&&&& C.& remaining【小题5】A.& chance&&&&&&& B.& trouble&&&&&&&& C.& test【小题6】A.& results&&&&&&& B.& presents&&&&&&& C.& papers【小题7】A.& given&&&&&&&& B.& sent&&&&&&&&&&& C.& received【小题8】A.& where&&&&&&&& B.& that&&&&&&&&&&& C.& what【小题9】A.& confident&&&& B.& necessary&&&&&& C.& mysterious【小题10】A.& unusual&&&&&& B.& impossible&&&&& C.& true【小题11】A.& broken off&&&&&& B.& dreamed of&&&&& C.& learned from【小题12】A.& and&&&&&&&&& B.& or&&&&&&&&&&&& C.& but【小题13】A.& ruder&&&&&&& B.& cuter&&&&&&&&&& C.& better【小题14】A.& decide&&&&&&&&&& B.& forget&&&&&&&&& C.& realize【小题15】A.& something &&& B. anything&&&&&&& C.& nothing
【时间:】Mr Chen is a farmer who &&1&&in western China with his wife and two sons. One year ago, he discovered that he had cancer. The doctor told him that he needed &&2&&at once. And he said the operation would &&3&&thousands of yuan. It was too much money for Mr Chen and his wife. They had no job and &&&4&&&were at school. The situation seemed &5&.Two weeks later, however, Mr Chen got some &&6&&news. He was told about a health care project which provides medical treatment for poor patients in &&7&&China. They &8 &to pay only half the cost or even less. Thanks to the project and the kindness of &9 &family and neighbours, he was able to receive an operation just &&10&&to prevent the illness from getting worse. &11 &he has returned to his family.The &&12&&of this health care project is to improve the situation for poor people in western China. So far, the project has helped more than 5,000 people &&13&&medical aid. The Chinese government is &&14&&working together with other countries and international organizations to do this. They hope to develop a new health care model &&15&&China. As our country develops, we must remember the responsibilities(责任) of caring for the weakest members.
C.are living
A.a treatment
C.an operation
D.training
A.both their sons
B.both their daughters
C.all their sons
D.all their daughters
A.hopeful
B.hopeless
C.harmful
D.harmless
C.terrible
A.eastern
B.southern
C.western
D.northern
【小题10】
A.in time
B.on time
C.at the same time
D.for a long time
【小题11】
A.Already
【小题12】
C.example
【小题13】
A.receive
B.receiving
C.received
D.receives
【小题14】
D.as well
【小题15】
【时间:】It was Sunday yesterday. Bruce went to play football with his friends. Soon he felt&& 1& and took off his coat. On his way home, he forgot to put it on. This morning, he didn’t feel&&& 2& and couldn’t go to school. His mother told him&& 3& and then went out to buy some&& 4& for him. An hour later he didn’t want to lie there,&& 5& he stood by the window and looked outside. The weather was fine today. Soon his mother came back and said, “It’s&& 6& outside. Go to sun yourself&&& 7&& you take the medicine.”Bruce took the medicine and went out to play alone (独自地) beside a house.&& 8& a salesman(推销员)came up to him and asked, “Did your mother come back, my little friend?”“Yes, sir,” answered the boy.The man began to ring the doorbell(门铃)but&& 9& answered. He rang it& 10& a long time and became angry.“There is no one in the house, You played a joke(玩笑)on me!” said the salesman.“ But that’s not my house,”& Bruce answered.【小题1】A. tired&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hot&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. cold【小题2】A. good&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. nice&&&&&&&&&&&& C. well【小题3】A. lie in bed&&&&&&&&& B. to lie in bed&&& C. to stay at home【小题4】A. medicine&&&&&&&&&&& B. food&&&&&&&&&&&& C. fruits 【小题5】A. so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. but&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. and【小题6】A. cold&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B .warm&&&&&&&&&&&& C. rainy【小题7】A. after&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. before&&&&&&&&&& C. when【小题8】A. During this time&&& B. At that time&&&& C. Just now【小题9】A. anyone&&&&&&&&&&&& B. someone&&&&&&&&& C. no one【小题10】A. with&&&&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. for
【时间:】九年级上完形填空
九年级下完形填空
Music can spread across everywhere and narrow the distance (缩短距离 ) between people of different countries.& 1 . NBA star Kobe Bryant worked with music super-star Jay Chou to create a song 2 .The Heaven and Earth Challenge{(天地之斗)}. The song is used in the recent advertisement& 3& the soft drinks company Sprite, and the two superstars shot ( 拍摄 ) the advertisement& 4& on TV.The song was written by Jay, whose favorite 5 is basketball. It expresses the love for basketball and& 6& encourages young people to be more confident(信心 ) about them selves. Jay& 7& that he learned a lot from Kobe’s sports spirit 8& creating the song. He does most of the singing part while Kobe& 9 the role as a rapper ( 说唱歌手 ). The basketball star is very confident with his play.& "I love& 10& … My part is talk, it's very relaxing and I did a& 11& job, it must be A~.''Kobe was very happy to 12& with Jay. "1 fell in love with Jay's music since first& 13 his songs," Kobe added.People can download the ring tone (下载铃声) of the song from the Internet. All& 14& from the downloads will go to Project Hope, a charity (慈善 ) that helps improve educational facilities (设备) in 15 areas in China.【小题1】 A.American B.Canadian C.Japanese D.British &【小题2】A. shown&&&&&&&&&& B. named&&&&&&&&&& C. used&&&&&&&&&&&& D sold【小题3】A. with&&&&&&&&&&& B, on&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C, for&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. from【小题4】A. as usual&&&&&&&& B. at last&&&&&&&&&&& C, luckily&&&&&&&&&& D. together【小题5】A. time&&&&&&&&&&& B, sport&&&&&&&&&&& C. thing&&&&&&&&&&&& D. play【小题6】A. also&&&&&&&&&&& B, then&&&&&&&&&&&& C, still&&&&&&&&&&&&& D, soon【小题7】A, told&&&&&&&&&&& B, spoke&&&&&&&&&&& C, said&&&&&&&&&&&&& D, talked【小题8】A, why&&&&&&&&&& B, whether&&&&&&&&&& C, unless&&&&&&&&&&& D, when【小题9】A, gets&&&&&&&&&&& B. sees&&&&&&&&&&&&& C, thinks&&&&&&&&&&& D, sends【小题10】A, you&&&&&&&&&&& B. them&&&&&&&&&&&& C, it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. myself【小题11】 A.common B.great C.little D.important &【小题12】 A.live B.go C.stay D.work &【小题13】 A.trying B.knowing C.hearing D.writing &【小题14】 A.songs B.money C.papers D.wishes &【小题15】A. poor&&&&&&&&&& B. rich&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. famous&&&&&&&&&&&& D, good
【时间:】Harry is a 21-year-old student from Canada. He 1 at the Heilongjiang University of Chinese Medicine now. He likes drinking tea and 2 Chinese qigong every day."Knowledge (知识) about Chinese medicine is useful, 3 it is also very difficult to learn well. I must work harder." Harry said, "I was 4 when I was a little boy. To be strong, I learned qigong at the age of twelve."Harry 5 to come to China after he finished his college in his own country. 6 September 5th of 2010, he began to learn Chinese in Beijing. Then he went to Heilongjiang for 7 on medicine and began his three-year college life in China."I would like to 8 my country after finishing my study. I'll try my best to do something to let people know _ 9 about Chinese medicine and keep Canadians healthy."More and more foreign students from other 10like Harry have studied at the Heilongjiang University of Chinese Medicine since 1986. From then on, the university has built communication and cooperation (合作) with educational and research institutes (学院) on Chinese medicine in more than 30 countries.
B.studies
D.teaches
A.practicing
B.watching
A.healthy
B.decides
C.decided
D.will decide
A.education
B.business
C.holidays
B.prevent
【小题10】
A.classes
B.countries
C.schools
【时间:】Mr. Black loved his daughter very much. Every day he spent all of his free time& 1____ with her. One night, he had much work to do , 2____ couldn’t play with his daughter. In order to keep her 3____he found a map of the world in a magazine and cut it into pieces. When he 4___ , Helen came running to him and was ready to play. Mr. Black said he had 5_____ time to play right now. He told the girl to put the pieces of paper back together to a map of the world, and then they could both play.About half an hour later, Helen came to her father and said,“ Okay,it’s finished. Can we play now?” Mr. Black was surprised, saying, “That’s 6____. Let’s go and see.” And sure enough, there was the picture of the world, all put together, every 7____in its place. Mr. Black said, “That’s surprising! 8_____ did you do that?” Helen said, “It was 9____ .On the back of the page was a picture of a 10_____. When I put the man together, the whole world fell into place.”
A.working
B.running
C.playing
D.walking
A.left home
B.got home
C.left the office
D.got to the office
C.possible
D.impossible
B.picture
C.difficult
D.different
【小题10】
【时间:】2013年中考完形填空
Many taxi drivers in Beijing are in a club called “Ham Radio Community(协会)”. Through the radio of the& 1 , they can talk and help each other. Chang Tong has been a Beijing taxi& 2 for over ten years. He is a member of the Ham Community. He said, “Since joining the& 3& ,I feel that I have a lot of friends around me while driving. It has much more fun now.”Other members of them of the team are as 4 as Chang Tong. A driver named Mao Lixin was saved from serious situation(处境). One night, two men& 5 his taxi and told him to drive them to a far-away place. During the drive, they wanted to go to different& 6 many times. Mao was afraid that& 7 would happen and sent a message for help. Some member drivers got the& 8 , and they drove close to Mao to follow his car. At last two men got out of the car without 9 him any money, but nothing else happened.When one driver is in need of help,& 10 from all across the city will give him or her a hand. To these taxi drivers, Ham Radio gives them some pleasure during their boring daily driving.【小题1】 A.bus B.train C.plane D.taxi &【小题2】 A.teacher B.worker C.driver D.doctor &【小题3】 A.school B.club C.class D.team &【小题4】 A.exciting B.excited C.surprised D.surprising &【小题5】 A.drove B.ran C.stopped D.called &【小题6】 A.places B.cities C.police stations D.roads &【小题7】 A.bad nothing B.bad something C.something bad D.nothing bad &【小题8】 A.message B.letters C.books D.telephone &【小题9】 A.spending B.taking C.sending D.paying &【小题10】 A. other B.others C.another D.the other
【时间:】King Akbar was in the habit of putting riddles and puzzles to his people. He often asked ___36___ which were strange. His people had to use words in a ___37___ way to answer these questions.Once Akbar asked a very strange question. He looked at his people. ___38___ he looked, one by one the heads began to hang low in search of an answer. It was at this moment that Bridal entered the palace. Birbal ___39___ the habit of the king. He understood the ___40___ at once and asked, “May I know the question so that I can ____41___ for an answer?”Akbar said, “How many crows(乌鸦) are there in the city?”___42___ even a moment’s thought, Birbal replied, “There are fifty thousand five hundred and eighty nine crows, My Lord.”“How can you be so ___43____?” asked Akbar.Birbal said, “Make your men ___44___, My Lord. If you find more crows it means some have come to visit their relatives(亲戚) here. If you find ___45___ crows it means some have gone to visit their relatives somewhere else.”Akbar was pleased very much by Birbal’s wise answer.【小题1】 A.questions B.help C.promises D.advice &【小题2】 A.common B.friendly C.clever D.silent &【小题3】 A.Though B.Because C.If D.As &【小题4】 A.knew B.developed C.hated D.doubted &【小题5】 A.order B.information C.danger D.situation &【小题6】 A.ask B.wait C.try D.reach &【小题7】 A.before B.without C.Through D.In &【小题8】 A.smart B.brave C.funny D.sure &【小题9】 A.catch B.discuss C.count D.visit &【小题10】 A.fewer B.larger C.faster D.older &
【时间:】Martin is a fifteen-year-old boy. He used to be a“problem child”, but a recent 46& with his mother changed his life. He didn’t use to give his mother many problems. 47, after his father’s death a few years ago, Martin’s life became 48 more difficult. His mother couldn’t afford to pay for her child’s education. To do this, she 49 work, and so was often not at home.His mother looked after him as 50 as she could. Unfortunately, Martin still caused problems. He was not 51 in studying and he often got in to trouble. Luckily, his mother was very 52 and didn’t give up trying to help him. In the end, she 53 a difficult decision:to send him to a boys’boarding school. Martin hated it and used to cause a lot of trouble.One day, he told his teacher he wanted to leave the school. The teacher said it was necessary for Martin to 54 with his mother. Martin called his mother, but to his 55, this phone call changed his life. “It was exactly 56 Ineeded, ”he said. “My mother helped me to understand how much she had given me. She also told me that even though my father was no longer with us, he was 57 me and would always take pride in every thing good I do. That’s when I decided to change. I realize that 58 my father died, I have been afraid of being alone, and have tried to make my mother pay more attention to me. ”   Now Martin has 59 changed. He has been working hard and is now one of the best students in his class. How was he able to change?His mother’s 60 helped him to feel good about himself.【小题1】 A.conversation B.report C.survey D.speech &【小题2】 A.So B.But C.Therefore D.However &【小题3】 A.very B.many C.much D.too &【小题4】 A.could B.had to C.should D.would &【小题5】 A.soon B.quickly C.well D.good &【小题6】 A.pleased B.tired C.bored D.interested &【小题7】 A.worried B.patient C.careful D.serious &【小题8】 A.made B.took C.got D.thought &【小题9】 A.argue B.say C.discuss D.talk &【小题10】 A.surprised B.surprising C.surprise D.surprises &【小题11】 A.which B.what C.that D.how &【小题12】 A.seeing B.noticing C.helping D.watching &【小题13】 A.since B.before C.after D.when &【小题14】 A.always B.hardly C.really D.just &【小题15】 A.advice B.love C.idea D.decision
【时间:】Scientists study the world and learn about things using a process called the scientific method(方法). By asking important questions and&& 16& the answers, it is possible to make amazing discoveries! Sometimes a scientist is&& 17& to answer his own questions, but if he has taken good notes another scientist may come along later who is able to use new knowledge to answer it.When you use the scientific method to&& 18& an experiment, you start by making observations(观察) about something that& 19& you. Based on your observations, you make a hypothesis. This is using& 20& you know to make a smart guess about what you think could happen. Then you are ready to begin your experiment. All&& 21& your experiment you take down notes, which are&& 22&& experiment date(资料). You are constantly making observations during this time. You may make discoveries that cause you to improve your experiment as you go.&& 23& , you conclude your experiment and begin to look over your notes to decide what it all means. Based on what you have learned, you make a final statement about&& 24& your hypothesis was correct or not. You have to have reasons and evidence to support what you are saying.Using the scientific method can be difficult, but rewarding. Because all the steps are organized in a process, the&& 25& are more valid(可信的). When you provide observations as evidence to support what you are saying, your ideas are more likely to be accepted.【小题1】 A.waiting for B.searching for C.worrying about D.complaining about &【小题2】 A.unable B.sure C.ready D.surprised &【小题3】 A.read B.refuse C.prevent D.conduct &【小题4】 A.hurts B.represents C.interests D.attacks &【小题5】 A.what B.when C.why D.which &【小题6】 A.without B.including C.except D.during &【小题7】 A.controlled B.arranged C.called D.carried &【小题8】 A.Obviously B.Suddenly C.Finally D.Mostly &【小题9】 A.whether B.what C.how D.when &【小题10】 A.problem B.results C.services D.aims &
【时间:】“Never give up!” It is my law(法则) of my life. It has brought me&& 16& . I learned the law from my father’s&& 17& story.My father was& 18& in a poor village in the north of Jiangsu, in China. When he was a young boy, he went to school in the morning, then&& 19& in the fields
till sunset. And then he did his homework&& 20& midnight. Life was hard, because they had no&& 21& !At the age of 14, my father heard of the United States of America. It was the land of gold, the land where&& 22& people can become rich.“&& 23&& don’t I go to America?” he thought to himself, full of hope.So , my father came to America. “ I had thought it was easy to&& 24& money in America,” he told me. “But when I arrived there, I realized it was not true.
They did not like to hire(雇佣) me because I spoke&& 25& English. Later, I worked in a small restaurant, cleaning up tables,& 26& dishes and sweeping the
floor. Life was&& 27& for the first few years. I worked from 10a.m to 11p.m. I wanted to go to school to learn English, but it was impossible. I couldn’t&
28&& the schooling(学费).My father&& 29& working hard, and reached his goal.“Alan,” he often says to me, “If you want something, you have to work for it and never give up. Things do not come&& 30& in life.” That is what I learned
from my father.【小题1】 A.disaster B.loss C.success D.pity &【小题2】 A.life B.fashion C.danger D.history &【小题3】 A.famous B.lucky C.rich D.born &【小题4】 A.taught B.worked C.studied D.slept &【小题5】 A.until B.towards C.for& D.during &【小题6】 A.experience B.energy& C.time D.money &【小题7】 A.kind B.poor C.strong D.lazy &【小题8】 A.What B.How C.Why D.When &【小题9】 A.discover B.make C.collect D.spend &【小题10】 A.little B.good& C.much D.excellent &【小题11】 A.giving B.running C.washing D.receiving &【小题12】 A.comfortable B.cheerful C.nice D.hard &【小题13】 A.borrow B.need C.afford D.pay &【小题14】 A.kept B.finished C.minded D.stopped &【小题15】 A.really B.easily C.quietly D.slowly &
【时间:】英语完形填空
(2013杭州)完形填空Last night I was driving from Harrisburg to Lewisburg, a distance of about 80 miles. It was late, I was late, and I was driving 31_________.At one point along an open highway, I came to a crossroads with a traffic light. I was 32_________ on the road by now, but as I came near the light, it turned 33_________, and I braked to a stop. I looked left, right, and behind me. Nothing. Not a car, no suggestion of headlights, 34_________ there I sat, waiting for the light to 35_________, the only human being, for at least a mile in any 36_________.I started wondering why I 37_________ to run the light. I was not afraid of being caught, because there was 38_________ no policeman anywhere around and there certainly would have been no 39_________ in going through it.Much later that 40_________, after I’d met with a group in Lewisburg and had climbed into bed near midnight, the question of why I’d stopped for that light 41_________ me. I think I stopped 42_________ it’s part of a contract(契约) we all have with each other. It’s not only the law, but it’s an agreement we have, and we trust each other to follow 43_________: we don’t go through red lights.We do 44_________ we say we’ll do. We show up when we say we’ll show up.I was so 45_________ of myself for stopping for that red light. And as no one would ever have known what a good person I was on the road from Harrisburg to Lewisburg, I had to tell s someone.31.(&&& )A. fast&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B. slowly &&&&&& &&&&&& C. carefully&&& &&&&&& D. hard32.(&&& )A. late&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B. alone& &&&&&& &&&&&& C. worried&&&&& &&&&&& D. afraid33.(&&& )A. green& &&&&&& B. yellow&&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& C. red&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D. dark34.(&&& )A. and&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B. or&&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& C. so&&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D. but35.(&&& )A. return &&&&&& B. change &&&& &&&&&& C. start&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D. continue36.(&&& )A. attention&&& &&&&&& B. background&&&&&& &&&&&& C. direction&&& &&&&&& D. information37.(&&& )A. refused&&&&& &&&&&& B. decided&&&&& &&&&&& C. prepared&&&& &&&&&& D. forgot38.(&&& )A. hardly &&&&&& B. luckily&&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& C. usually&&&&&& &&&&&& D. clearly39.(&&& )A. danger&&&&&& &&&&&& B. excuse &&&&&& &&&&&& C. space& &&&&&& &&&&&& D. energy40.(&&& )A. moment&&&& &&&&&& B. night&& &&&&&& &&&&&& C. afternoon&& &&&&&& D. morning41.(&&& )A. depended on&&&&& B. looked forward to&&&& C. stayed away from&&&&& D. came back to42.(&&& )A. though&&&&&& &&&&&& B. unless &&&&&& &&&&&& C. because&&&&& &&&&&& D. until43.(&&& )A. me&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B. it &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& C. him&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D. us44.(&&& )A. what&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B. how&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& C. why&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D. that45.(&&& )A. tired&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B. ready& &&&&&& &&&&&& C. proud& &&&&&& &&&&&& D. sorry&
【时间:】(2013温州)完形填空       I walked into the Huddle House Restaurant in Brunswick, Georgia and sat down at the table. I picked up the menu and was to order something for breakfast. “Excuse me,”I looked up and    11   a nice-looking woman standing before me.“Is your name Roger ”    12   asked.“Yes, ” I answered, feeling rather confused as I had never seen her before.“My name’s Barbara and my    13   is Tony,”she he said, pointing to a middle-aged man sitting alone at the table by the window. He was    14   and weak.“Tony White, from Landon School in Jacksonville, Florida ” She added.I looked at that man for a few seconds   15    I didn’t recognize him.“I’m really sorry. The name doesn’t ring the bell, ”I said.She walked back, began     16   with her husband and once in a while I saw her turn around and look directly at me.
I ordered breakfast and a cup of    17   , sitting there, trying to remember who this Tony was. “I    18   know him, ” I thought to myself. “He recognizes me for some reason.” I picked up the coffee cup. All of a sudden it came to me like a flash of lightning. “Tony, the bully, the bad boy!” I could    19  believe my eyes. “Jesus! He’s so thin now. Not the big boy that I    20   from back in 1977.”
Everything came up to my mind. The time this    21   boy had made fun of my big ears in front of the girls in my class, and the time this big bully had pushed me against the walls in the hallway just to make himself    22    a big man to all other students.
“I am sorry, Roger, ” Tony rolled by me in the wheelchair, being pushed by his wife, raising his thin trembling hand. “I am so sorry for    23   that I did to you.”“I’m…I’m er…” I didn’t know    24   to say to him.After a few months later, I received a letter from Barbara. Tony was    25   . Tony had been a fireman and had been seriously wounded in a task.How I regretted for not saying something to him but I no longer had the chance!
11. A. heard                 B. saw                   C. felt                   D. told12. A. you                    B. we                    C. he                     D. she13. A. husband              B. father                C. brother              D. son14. A. fat                 B. thin                  C. strong               D. young15. A. but                     B. and                   C. or                     D. so16. A. listening             B. writing              C. talking                     D. playing17. A. tea                            B. juice                 C. coffee               D. milk18. A. needn’t               B. need                 C. mustn’t             D. must19. A. hardly                B. really                C. almost               D. always20. A. protect               B. remember          C. love                  D. miss21. A. clever                 B. shy                   C. bad                   D. friendly22. A. look after           B. look for            C. look at                     D. look like23. A. everything          B. nothing             C. something         D. anything24. A. when                  B. why                  C. what                 D. where25. A. healthy               B. dead                 C. famous              D. blind
【时间:】
Copyright ? 2011- Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:
站长:朱建新

我要回帖

更多关于 junior middle school 的文章

随机推荐