the most of us are sadsad is when they are most of us are sadafraid of is

Are you the only child in the family? If so, you are the most important in your family. Parents are the closest people to you in the world. But a lot of middle school students have a problem. They feel they are not as close to their parents as before. They even don’t think their parents are fair (公平的) to them.?Some students complain that their parents often say a lot to them, but never listen to them. Some say their parents don’t allow them to play computer games when other people are doing it. Others say when they are making phone calls to friends, their parents like to ask if they’re speaking to a boy or a girl. These make them very unhappy. Some students even decided to leave home because they’re afraid to tell their parents when they have done something wrong, particularly(尤其) when they do badly in exams. Then they usually think running away is the only choice(选择). But they don’t know running away may bring them some more problems. Problems are parts of life. Here are some suggestions for you to solve your problems.?◆Find a good chance to talk with your parents. Don’t be afraid to tell them your feeling.?◆Keep a diary to help you understand more about yourself and your feeling.?◆Get help from others like good friends or teachers.?◆Show your parents you are growing up. Then they will feel you are no longer a small child.?If you follow the advice, you will have a happy life and never think of running away.2·1·c·n·j·y【小题1】According to the article,____ are the closest people to an only child.A.parentsB.classmatesC.teachersD.grandparents【小题2】Which of the following is TRUE?A.Parents don’t love their children now.B.Some students don’t think their parents are fair to themC.Middle School students don’t have any problems.D.Parents often ask their children to play computer games.【小题3】We’d better ____ if we have problems.A.leave our parentsB.quarrel with our parentsC.talk with our parentsD.run away from home【小题4】Why does the writer advise us to keep a diary?A.Because it is our homework.B.Because it can help us practice writing.C.Because we like keeping it. D.Because it can help us understand ourselves better.【小题5】The article is about some middle school students’ ____.A.friendsB.hobbiesC.parentsD.problems
& Unit知识点 & “Are you the only chi...”习题详情
90位同学学习过此题,做题成功率66.6%
Are you the only child in the family? If so, you are the most important in your family. Parents are the closest people to you in the world. But a lot of middle school students have a problem. They feel they are not as close to their parents as before. They even don’t think their parents are fair (公平的) to them.?Some students complain that their parents often say a lot to them, but never listen to them. Some say their parents don’t allow them to play computer games when other people are doing it. Others say when they are making phone calls to friends, their parents like to ask if they’re speaking to a boy or a girl. These make them very unhappy. Some students even decided to leave home because they’re afraid to tell their parents when they have done something wrong, particularly(尤其) when they do badly in exams. Then they usually think running away is the only choice(选择). But they don’t know running away may bring them some more problems. Problems are parts of life. Here are some suggestions for you to solve your problems.?◆Find a good chance to talk with your parents. Don’t be afraid to tell them your feeling.?◆Keep a diary to help you understand more about yourself and your feeling.?◆Get help from others like good friends or teachers.?◆Show your parents you are growing up. Then they will feel you are no longer a small child.?If you follow the advice, you will have a happy life and never think of running away.2·1·c·n·j·y【小题1】According to the article,&&&& are the closest people to an only child.A.parentsB.classmatesC.teachersD.grandparents【小题2】Which of the following is TRUE?A.Parents don’t love their children now.B.Some students don’t think their parents are fair to themC.Middle School students don’t have any problems.D.Parents often ask their children to play computer games.【小题3】We’d better &&&& if we have problems.A.leave our parentsB.quarrel with our parentsC.talk with our parentsD.run away from home【小题4】Why does the writer advise us to keep a diary?A.Because it is our homework.B.Because it can help us practice writing.C.Because we like keeping it. D.Because it can help us understand ourselves better.【小题5】The article is about some middle school students’ &&&&.A.friendsB.hobbiesC.parentsD.problemsA&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-山东潍坊市旗城学校初三第一学期学情检测英语卷
分析与解答
揭秘难题真相,上天天练!
习题“Are you the only child in the family? If so, you are the most important in your family. Parents are the c...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文主要为我们讲述的是,现在的独生子女多了,对他们来说,家人是非常重要的。但是在生活中这些学生经常会遇到一些问题,那么作者给我们提了一些建议,应该如何处理这些问题。【小题1】细节理解题。根据短文第二段的第一句话Parents are the closest people to you in the world.可知,在独生子女的家庭中,父母是孩子最亲近的人。故应选A。【小题2】细节理解题。根据短文中第二段的最后一句话They even don’t think their parents are fair& to them.可知,很多学生认为他们的家长对他们是不公平的,故B选项的表达是符合文意的。B、C、D的表述不符合文意。【小题3】细节理解题。根据短文中给出的第一条建议Find a good chance to talk with your parents. Don’t be afraid to tell them your feeling.可知,当学生们遇到问题的时候,应该找机会和父母谈一谈,不要害怕把自己的感受告诉给父母。故选C。【小题4】细节理解题。根据短文中给出的第二条建议Keep a diary to help you understand more about yourself and your feeling可知,记日记可以帮助我们更多的了解自己和自己的感受。故选D。【小题5】主旨大意题。这篇短文主要为我们讲述的是,现在的独生子女多了,对他们来说,家人是非常重要的。But a lot of middle school students have a problem.但是在生活中这些学生经常会遇到一些问题,那么作者给我们提了一些建议,应该如何处理这些问题。故应选D。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Are you the only child in the family? If so, you are the most important in your family. Parents are ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
揭秘难题真相,上天天练!
经过分析,习题“Are you the only child in the family? If so, you are the most important in your family. Parents are the c...”主要考察你对“Unit”“Module”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问网上课堂。
找提分点,上天天练!
与“Are you the only child in the family? If so, you are the most important in your family. Parents are the c...”相似的题目:
“Everything happens for the best,” my mother said whenever things weren’t going my way. “Don’t worry, one day your luck will change.” Mother was right, as I discovered after I had finished my college education. I had decided to try for a job in radio. One day, I wanted to host(主持) a sports program. I went to Chicago and knocked on the door of every station. But I got turned down every time.In one station, a kind lady said my problem was that I hadn’t got enough experience. “ Get some work with a small station and work your way up,” she said.I went back home. I couldn’t get a job there, either. Then my dad told me a businessman had opened a store and needed someone to help him. But again, I didn’t get the job.I felt really down. “ Your luck will change,” Mom said to me. Dad lent me the car to help me to look for my job. I tried another radio station in Iowa. But the owner, a nice man, told me he had already had someone.As I left his office, I asked, “How can someone be a sports announcer(播音员) if he can’t get a job in a radio station?”I was waiting for the lift when I heard the man call. “ What did you mean? Do you know anything about football?” He put me in front of a microphone and asked me to try to imagine that I was giving my opinion on a football game, I succeeded.On my way home, Mom’s words came back to me, “One day your luck will change, Son. And when it happens, it’ll feel doubly(加倍的) good because of all the hard work you’ve had.” At that moment I knew what just what she meant.【小题1】What’s the writer’s ideal(理想的) job? A.A sportsmanB.A shop assistantC.A sports announcerD.A businessman【小题2】Why didn’t the writer get the job in Chicago?&A.because he was too youngB.Because he didn’t get college educationC.Because he’s got a good-looking personD.Because he hadn’t got enough experience【小题3】Which of the following is true according to the article?A.You just need wait for some time, then luck will come.B.Luck will come if you try your best to do everything.C.It’s important for you to wait for luck.D.You should trust your mother.【小题4】The sentence “But I got turned down every time.” means “&&&&”A.But I was refused every timeB.But I was successful every timeC.But I lost my way every time D.But the door of every station was always closed【小题5】What’s the best title of this passage? A.Mother’s wordsB.Everything Happens For The BestC.No One Is Always LuckyD.To Find A Job In Radio Is Difficult&&&&
These are &&&&books.& Yours& are over there .I my me mine
The students in Shanghai No. 3 Girls High School have a flower-arrangement (插花) lesson every week. The course is the first of its kind among middle schools in Shanghai. It helps the students to enjoy the &&&&of flowers better. That’s why the course has become very popular &&&&the students.The teachers of the course are all specially trained(专门地培训). They are &&&&&at this art and work hard at passing on the skill &&&&students. So far, many students in the school have &&&&a lot of prizes in this field. In order to further &&&&the students’ skills, the teachers usually play &&&&while students are arranging flowers. Students are &&&&&with the music, and they &&&&more good ideas for flower-arrangement.Besides, the teachers &&&&teach the students other skills at the &&&&&time. For example, they ask the students to &&&&compositions(作文) about flowers. In this way, students not only &&&&&art education but also improve(提高) their writing skills.Several months ago, some foreign teachers &&&&the school. When they saw common flowers become more lively and meaningful, they were amazed and interested. They made videos and would play them in class for their own &&&&after they returned home.【小题1】A.color B.beauty C.smell D.shape【小题2】A.betweenB.aroundC.among D.about【小题3】A.wellB.niceC.greatD.good【小题4】A.with B.for C.to D.in【小题5】A.beaten B.hit C.won D.struck【小题6】A.drop B.decide C.develop D.train【小题7】A.music B.games C.jokes D.sports【小题8】A.happyB.popularC.careful D.angry【小题9】A.think ofB.run out of C.hold on D.put off【小题10】A.always B.never C.hardly D.seldom【小题11】A.differentB.sameC.anotherD.other【小题12】A.read B.play C.write D.work【小题13】A.getB.giveC.makeD.take【小题14】A.arrived B.went C.got D.visited【小题15】A.parents B.friends C.students D.Classmates&&&&
“Are you the only chi...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到题库,查看习题“Are you the only child in the family? If so, you are the most important in your family. Parents are the closest people to you in the world. But a lot of middle school students have a problem. They feel they are not as close to their parents as before. They even don’t think their parents are fair (公平的) to them.?Some students complain that their parents often say a lot to them, but never listen to them. Some say their parents don’t allow them to play computer games when other people are doing it. Others say when they are making phone calls to friends, their parents like to ask if they’re speaking to a boy or a girl. These make them very unhappy. Some students even decided to leave home because they’re afraid to tell their parents when they have done something wrong, particularly(尤其) when they do badly in exams. Then they usually think running away is the only choice(选择). But they don’t know running away may bring them some more problems. Problems are parts of life. Here are some suggestions for you to solve your problems.?◆Find a good chance to talk with your parents. Don’t be afraid to tell them your feeling.?◆Keep a diary to help you understand more about yourself and your feeling.?◆Get help from others like good friends or teachers.?◆Show your parents you are growing up. Then they will feel you are no longer a small child.?If you follow the advice, you will have a happy life and never think of running away.2·1·c·n·j·y【小题1】According to the article,____ are the closest people to an only child.A.parentsB.classmatesC.teachersD.grandparents【小题2】Which of the following is TRUE?A.Parents don’t love their children now.B.Some students don’t think their parents are fair to themC.Middle School students don’t have any problems.D.Parents often ask their children to play computer games.【小题3】We’d better ____ if we have problems.A.leave our parentsB.quarrel with our parentsC.talk with our parentsD.run away from home【小题4】Why does the writer advise us to keep a diary?A.Because it is our homework.B.Because it can help us practice writing.C.Because we like keeping it. D.Because it can help us understand ourselves better.【小题5】The article is about some middle school students’ ____.A.friendsB.hobbiesC.parentsD.problems”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Are you the only child in the family? If so, you are the most important in your family. Parents are the closest people to you in the world. But a lot of middle school students have a problem. They feel they are not as close to their parents as before. They even don’t think their parents are fair (公平的) to them.?Some students complain that their parents often say a lot to them, but never listen to them. Some say their parents don’t allow them to play computer games when other people are doing it. Others say when they are making phone calls to friends, their parents like to ask if they’re speaking to a boy or a girl. These make them very unhappy. Some students even decided to leave home because they’re afraid to tell their parents when they have done something wrong, particularly(尤其) when they do badly in exams. Then they usually think running away is the only choice(选择). But they don’t know running away may bring them some more problems. Problems are parts of life. Here are some suggestions for you to solve your problems.?◆Find a good chance to talk with your parents. Don’t be afraid to tell them your feeling.?◆Keep a diary to help you understand more about yourself and your feeling.?◆Get help from others like good friends or teachers.?◆Show your parents you are growing up. Then they will feel you are no longer a small child.?If you follow the advice, you will have a happy life and never think of running away.2·1·c·n·j·y【小题1】According to the article,____ are the closest people to an only child.A.parentsB.classmatesC.teachersD.grandparents【小题2】Which of the following is TRUE?A.Parents don’t love their children now.B.Some students don’t think their parents are fair to themC.Middle School students don’t have any problems.D.Parents often ask their children to play computer games.【小题3】We’d better ____ if we have problems.A.leave our parentsB.quarrel with our parentsC.talk with our parentsD.run away from home【小题4】Why does the writer advise us to keep a diary?A.Because it is our homework.B.Because it can help us practice writing.C.Because we like keeping it. D.Because it can help us understand ourselves better.【小题5】The article is about some middle school students’ ____.A.friendsB.hobbiesC.parentsD.problems”相似的习题。Most people will rest and relax when they are old. They do not work. And most people are certainly not famous. But Grandma Moses is different She starts a new job at the age of 76. This is her story. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
Most people will rest and relax when they are old. They do not work. And most people are certainly not famous. But Grandma Moses is different She starts a new job at the age of 76. This is her story. She was born in a poor farmer’s family in 1860. Her parents named her Anna Mary Robertson. She married Thomas Moses in 1887. He was a farm worker. Now it is 1930. Anna Mary Moses is 70, and is a grandmother. She begins to paint pictures. She does paintings of country life. One day, her daughter takes her paintings to a store in town. Her paintings are put in the window. A man from New York sees the paintings in the window and buys them. And he wants more! The man likes Grandma Moses’ paintings. He wants to help her. So he takes her paintings to galleries(美术馆) in New York City. Otto Kallir has a famous gallery there. He likes the paintings by Grandma Moses. Now it is 1940 and Grandma Moses’ paintings are in Kallir’s gallery. She is 80 years old. Grandma Moses suddenly becomes famous. Everyone wants her paintings. So she paints more and more. She wins many prizes for her paintings. She becomes famous in the United States and Europe . When she is 100 years old, the State of New York makes her birthday "Grandma Moses’ Day". After her 100th birthday, she paints 6 more paintings. She dies at age 101 and a lot of people think she is amazing.小题1:How is Grandma Moses different from most other old people?A.She has more grandchildren.B.She has her own art gallery.C.She lives an easy life.D.She starts a new job.小题2: Grandma Moses starts to paint pictures_______.A.when her daughter asks her to do thatB.when she gets marriedC.at the age of 70D.in the year 1940小题3:Grandma Moses’ paintings are first bought by _______.A.a man from New YorkB.her daughterC.Otto Kallir’s galleryD.the owner of a store in town小题4:The writer of the passage thinks that _______.A.Grandma Moses is too old to paint at age 100B.people like her paintings but do not like herC.it is never too late to start a new jobD.many people prefer paintings by old ladies小题5: What would be the best title for the passage?A.Grandma Moses and New York StateB.Grandma Moses and PaintingC.Grandma Moses’ familyD.Grandma Moses’ Day
小题1:D小题2:C小题3:A小题4:C小题5:B1.&D 细节题的考查。根据But Grandma Moses is different She starts a new job at the age of 76可知她在76岁开始新的工作不同于他人,故选D。2.&C 事实询问题。根据Mary Moses is 70, and is a grandmother. She begins to paint pictures可知她在70岁开始画画,故选C。3.&A 根据A man from New York sees the paintings in the window and buys them可知通过她女儿之手,她的画被一个男人买走了,故选A。4.&C 主旨题的考查。文章开始说很多人年老时就休息和放松,进而说到其祖母76开始新的工作,后面讲到她七十画画并成名,告诉我们就是学习永远也不会老,故选C,而A,B,D与文章事实不合。5.&B 文章主要讲的是祖母和画画的故事,故B最合适,其它三个方面只是文章的一个方面,不能全面概况全文。 
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
It was a Saturday afternoon. Mr. Green was reading a newspaper. Suddenly he heard his wife 16&&& in the next room. He hurried to her and asked, "What happened to you. my dear?”“Oh, dear!” his wifecried out, "My head hurts!&&17&&& a doctor. Hurry up!”Their two children were both&&18&&&at that moment and something was wrong with the telephone. Mr. Green 19&&& go to a hospital himself. Bad luck! All the hospitals in the town were&20& that day. Mr. Green didn't know&&&21&& . Just then his friend, Mr. Brown, saw him and asked. "What is&&&22 ?" Mr. Green told him everything. The man .said. "Why not turn to&&23&& ? He can help you." Mr. Green remembered his friend, Mr. Black was a good doctor. He hurried to Mr. Black's.When he got there, Mr. and Mr. Black were having their&24&meal . The doctor asked Mr. Green to drink with him.He was happy and sat &25. After that they began to chat. And when Mrs. Black asked, “How is you wife?”“She is fine, thanks…” Mr. Green stopped at once — he remembered his wife was waiting for a doctor at home. ^小题1:A.cryingB.laughingC.whisperingD.singing小题2:A.Look for B.Wait forC.Send for D.Ask for小题3:A.inB.out C.up D.down小题4:A.should B.could C.had to D.was able lo小题5:A.expensiveB.openC.free D.closed小题6:A.when to go B.how to doC.where to goD.what to deal with小题7:A.the matter B.the wrongC.troubleD.problem小题8:A.Mr. Brown B.Mr. BlackC.Mr. GreenD.Mrs. Green小题9:A.lunchB.supperC.morningD.evening小题10:A.in bedB.on floorC.at the tableD.at home
题型:阅读理解
Tom was not old, but he did not have much hair. His wife, Grace, had thick, beautiful, black hair. They had one daughter. Her name was Jane, and she was four and a half years old. There was a photo of her father in the living-room, and a few days ago, Jane looked at it for a long time and then said to her mother, “Mummy, why had Dad got very little hair? ” Grace laughed and said, “He’s got very little hair because he thinks a lot, Jane. He’ s a clever man.” Jane looked at her mother’s thick, black hair for a few seconds(秒钟), and then she asked, “Mum, why have you got a lot of hair? ”小题1:Tom had ________ hair.A.very littleB.a littleC.very fewD.a few小题2:Grace had ________ hair than Tom.A.muchB.moreC.the mostD.many小题3:There was a photo of ________ in the living-room.A.JaneB.Jane’s parentsC.Jane’s motherD.Jane’s father小题4:Jane wanted to know why her mother had ________ hair,too.A.blackB.beautifulC.lessD.lots of
Mr. Brown was going away for a week. Before he left, he said to his son, "if anyone asks for me, you can tell him that your father has been out for doing something, and will be back in a week, then be sure to ask him to sit down for a cup of tea.""OK, Dad," said his son. But he was afraid his son couldn’t remember this, he wrote these words down on a piece of paper and gave it to him. His son put it into his small pocket, took it out and looked at it every now and then.Four days passed, but no one came to see his father. The boy thought that there was no man to come and that the piece of paper was of no more use for him, so he burnt it that evening.The next afternoon, someone knocked at the door. The boy opened it. A man was standing at the door and said, "Where is your father?" The boy put his hand into his pocket at once and looked for the piece of paper. He could not find it. He suddenly remembered he had burnt it, so he shouted, "No more."The man was very surprised. He asked, "No more? I met your father last week. When did it happen?" "Burnt yesterday evening."小题1:Mr. Brown told his son that _____.A.he would be away from home for four days B.he would be back in seven days C.he would be back in a monthD.he liked a cup of tea小题2: Mr. Brown wrote the words down on ________.A.the wall B.the door C.a piece of paper D.his son’s pocket小题3:A man came to visit the boy’s father on ________.A.the second day B.the third dayC.the fourth day D.the fifth day小题4:The man was very surprised because _________.A.he thought the child’s father was deadB.the child didn’t ask him to sit downC.the child gave him a cup of tea D.he couldn’t find that piece of paper小题5:What was burnt? ___________.A.The piece of paper. B.Mr. Smith. C.The visitor. D.The boy.
Jack Brown, an office worker, lives in Washington. He inherited (继承) a million dollars when he was 23, but he wasn’t happy at all. When his college friends were looking for their jobs, he didn’t have to. Jack decided to keep living a simple life like everyone else. He gave ﹩10,000 of his money to a charity to help poor children live a happy life. Today he is 36. He still wears cheap shoes and clothes and drives a small car only, but he is very happy. Up to now Jack has helped some children from poor countries all over the world, by sending them each ﹩200 a month. The money was used for the children’s study, food, medicine and clothing. Jack receives a report each year on the children’s progress. They can write to each other, but usually the children do not speak English.When Jack first heard about these children, he wanted to help them. “It was nothing special,” he said. “Until I went to these countries and met the children I was helping, I didn’t know anything about their life.” Once Jack went to meet a little girl in Africa. He said that the meeting was very exciting. “When I met her, I felt very, very happy, ”he said. “And I saw that the money was used for a good cause. It brought me happiness. I want to do everything I can to go on helping those children.”小题1:Jack has sent them each ﹩200 a month to help some poor children ________.A.only in WashingtonB.only in EnglandC.only in AfricaD.around the world小题2:Jack learned about the children’s progress by ________.A.visiting them each otherB.getting a report each yearC.staying with themD.talking to them in English小题3:The underlined words “for a good cause” means ________ in Chinese.A.施舍B.行善C.优惠D.赏赐小题4:The money Jack gave the children wasn’t used for the children’s ________.A.clothingB.medicineC.studyD.playing小题5:What’s the main idea of the story?A.Help others, and you’ll feel happyB.It’s necessary to write letters to poor childrenC.Live a simple life., and you can give others helpD.It’s the most important to help the children in Africa
Charles Chaplin was born in London on April 16, 1889. His parents were music hall actors. The Chaplin family were very poor, and life was difficult in London. Charlie, as he was called, used to do his mother’s job in the theatre when she was ill. When he was only 17 years old, Chaplin got his first real job as an actor. What he did was to do silly things to make people laugh in the theatre. Seven years later he went to the USA. And over the next four years, he formed his own way of art. He developed the character (~J ~, )of a homeless gentleman which became very popular. From the 1920s to the 1950s, Chaplin made his most famous films. The film Modern Times (1936) shows his care about the modern industry workers. Many of his films describe the poor life and hard time of the working people during that period. Although Charlie Chaplin was British, he lived in the USA until 1953. But he never got US nationality. Then Chaplin, his wife’ and his five children had to move to Switzerland where he lived until he died. When he was 83 years old, he won his only Oscar for the music he wrote for the film Limelight. He was named Sir Charles Chaplin at the age of 85. Charlie Chaplin died in Switzerland on December 25th, 1975.小题1: Chaplin used to __ when his mother was ill.A.look after herB.do the houseworkC.do his mother’s jobD.do his father’s job小题2:From Paragraph 2, we can know that __A.Chaplin went to the USA when he was 24 years old ~B.Chaplin became famous when he was 17 years oldC.people liked Chaplin because he was a homeless gentlemanD.Chaplin did many silly things to make people laugh in the street小题3:& __ Chaplin made his most famous films.A.From 1889 to 1936B.From the 1920s to th~ 1950sC.From 1953 to 1975D.From the 1950s to the 1980s小题4: We can infer.from the passage that Chaplin left the USA because of __A.his familyB.his workC.the US governmentD.the Swiss government小题5: Chaplin won the Oscar for __ when he was 83 years old.A.the actingB.the artC.the filmD.the music
题型:完形填空
A man was looking for things of the old times. One day he came to a village and found a blue bowl which looked very _1_. The bowl was on the ground and a cat was drinking milk from it. A farmer, the _2_ of the cat, was lying_3_ the bowl. The man did not want the farmer to know that he was interested in the_4_. So he said to him, “What a nice cat you have! Will you _5_ it to me?”The farmer asked, “_6_ will you give me for the cat?”“Twenty dollars. Would that be enough?”The farmer thought for a few minutes, then he _7_. After he paid the farmer, the man said, “My cat will certainly feel _8_. May I take the bowl _9_the cat can drink with it?” But the farmer said, “I’m _10_ I can’t give you the bowl. Thanks to the bowl, I have sold twenty cats already.”小题1:A.oldB.newC.bigD.small小题2:A.teacherB.servantC.doctorD.owner小题3:&A.inB.overC.besideD.under小题4:&A.catB.bowlC.bottleD.milk小题5:A.sellB.giveC.passD.return小题6:A.WhatB.Where C.How muchD.What time小题7:A.agreedB.refusedC.repliedD.stopped小题8:A.tiredB.thirstyC.comfortable D.excited小题9:A.whileB.untilC.so thatD.though小题10:A.sorryB.happyC.sadD.grateful
On a hot summer day, Holmes and Dr. Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal and a bottle of wine, they lay down in a tent for the night and went to sleep.Some hours later, Holmes woke up and pushed his friend. “Watson, look! What can you see in the sky?"Watson replied, “I see millions and millions of stars.”“What does that tell you?” asked Holmes.Watson thought for a while. “First, it tells me that we will have a beautiful clear day tomorrow. Second, it tells me that the time is about twelve o’clock. And…”“What else?” Holmes asked.“Well, it also reminds me that the world is so big and we are so small. What does that tell you?” Holmes said with a grin on his face, “You silly guy! It only tells me that someone has stolen our tent!”小题1:Holmes woke up _____.A.in the middle of the night B.early in the morningC.soon after he fell asleep D.after Watson pushed him小题2:Watson thought of at least _____ things after he saw the stars.A.two B.three C.four D.five小题3:Which of the following statements is TRUE according to the passage?A.The story happened in the afternoon.B.They had some wine before they went to sleep.C.Holmes asked Watson questions because Holmes didn’t know what happened.D.Holmes and Watson were in their tent while they were talking about the question.
Alexis Rocha is a 13-year-old boy from California, US. He weighs 147 pounds (67 kg). But six months ago, he weighed more than 202 pounds (91 kg). How did he lose all that weight in only half a year? “One day, I was surprised to find that I weighed about 200 pounds,” Rocha says. “I thought I had to do something.” Rocha is from a boxing (拳击) family—his father and two older brothers are professional boxers. So he decided to start boxing. He began with simple exercises, like sit-ups and push-ups (俯卧撑). Then Rocha started jogging(慢跑). “No kid likes running,” he says. “I don’t want to do it, either, but I have no choice but to keep on.”Months later, Rocha joined a boxing club in his city. He is always the first kid at the club to begin exercising, and the last to leave with sweat (汗水) on his face. Every day he boxes for about three hours. “Rocha works very hard,” says his coach, Hector Lopez. “It’s surprising to see him lose the pounds so quickly. I’ve never seen anything like this in my 20 years of coaching.”Rocha is very happy with his weight now. There is a family photo in his room from 18 months ago. “Each time I look at the photo, I laugh at myself. I was so big back then,” Rocha says. “I look 100 times thinner and 1,000 times stronger now.”小题1:How much weight did Rocha lose in six months? A. At least 24 pounds.&&&& B. At least 30 pounds.  &&& C. At least 55 pounds.小题2: Rocha said he had no choice but to keep on running because_______. A. he liked running very much
B. he wanted to be thin and strong C. he wanted to be a professional boxer小题3:What makes Coach Hector Lopez surprised? A. Rocha lost weight so quickly. B. Rocha was so fat 18 months ago. C. Rocha comes from a boxing family.小题4:What’s the correct order of the following sentences?a. He did some sit-ups and push-ups.b. He lost the pounds quickly.c. He joined a boxing club.d. He began running.f. He boxed for about three hours every day.A. a-d-c-f-b&&&& B. d-a-f-c-b&&&& C. a-d-f-c-b&小题5:The writer mainly wants to tell us _______.A. Rocha is a hardworking boyB. it is important to get exercise C. everything is possible if you work hard
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 when i am sad演讲 的文章

随机推荐