写一篇英语作文,你我的同学作文400字家中出了大事,你应该怎样帮助他

不唯一Possible version: The summer holiday is coming. Our class have had a discussion about what to do during the holiday.Some are in favor of staying at home. They think it’s both convenient and comfortable. What’s more, they can save money for other purpose. But they will lose chance of getting to know the outside world.However, others prefer to got out for traveling, because it can increase their knowledge. Besides, traveling can broaden their horizons. But they will spend more money and meet some difficulties while traveling. Above all, no one can be sure of their safety.In my opinion, it would be much better to stay at home. I can do what I like, such as reading books, watching TV and helping my parents with the housework.试题分析:这是一篇提纲类作文,首先要认真阅读题目。暑假即将来临。你班同学讨论了假期的计划,提出了不同的看法。请根据提示写一篇有关讨论的英语短文,并谈谈你的看法。需要写的内容已经以图表形式给出,但是写作时不要仅仅对要点进行生硬的翻译,而是要添加些内容,使文章看起来更充实,要组成一篇通顺连贯的短文。需要注意紧扣文章主题,给出的要点都需要包括,缺一不可,特别要注意在陈述完别人的观点后,一定要谈谈自己的看法。写作时注意准确运用时态,上下文意思连贯,符合逻辑关系,不能出现文章脱节问题。尽量使用自己熟悉的单词句式,同时也要注意使用高级词汇和高级句型使文章显得更有档次。点评:本文属于提纲类作文,动笔前,一定要认真分析要点,理解要点要表达的含义,不能遗漏要点,跑题偏题。平时除了加强词汇积累,写作联系以外,还可以适当记忆一些类似的范文,这样在考试中可以起到事半功倍的效果。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
假定你是一名中学生,名叫李华。最近, 你班同学就 “Whether real friendship exists between boy students and girl students” 这一话题展开讨论。请你根据下表所提供的信息, 给报社写一封信, 并简单地发表自己的看法。词数100字左右;书信的开头已给出,不计入总字数。绝大部分同学认为&&&&&&&少数同学认为男女同学之间存在真正的友谊追求(seek)友谊是人的天性(human nature)互相帮助, 互相学习, 共同提高男女生之间不存在真正的友谊易造成早恋(fall
in love at an early age)现象影响(affect)学习成绩&Dear editor,I am writing to tell you about the discussions we’ve had about ….&&&&&&&&&
请根据以下任务说明和写作要求,写一篇幅150词左右的英文短文。 Self – discipline (自律) An elderly carpenter (木匠)was ready to retire. He told his employer his plans to leave the house building business and live a more leisurely (悠闲的) life with his wife. The employer was sorry to see his good worker go and asked if he could build just one more house as a personal favor. The carpenter said yes, but in time it was easy to see that his heart was not in his work. He built the house carelessly and used inferior (较差的) materials. It was an unfortunate way to end his career (职业). When the carpenter finished his work and the employer came to inspect (视察)the house and handed the front-door key to the carpenter. "This is your house," he said, "my gift to you."What a shock! What a shame! If he had only known he was building his own house, he would have done it all so differently. Now he had to live in the home he had built none too well.So it is with us. Think of yourself as the carpenter. Build wisely. It is the only life you will ever build. Your life tomorrow will be the result of your attitudes and the choices you make today.1.以约30个词概括本文的故事;2.以约120个词写一篇短文,包括如下要点:(1)你读短文后的感想;(2)叙述你的一次真实或虚构的对某一件事高度自律或负责的经历;(3)那次高度自律或负责的经历对你的影响。1.文中可使用自己的亲身经历或虚构的故事,可也以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子。2.信中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。
题型:阅读理解
阅读下面的短文,然后按要求写一篇 150 词左右的英语短文。There are two factors which determine an individual’s intelligence. The first is sort of brain he is born with. Human brains differ considerable, some being more capable than others. But no matter how good a brain he has to begin with, an individual will have a low intelligence unless he has opportunities to learn. So the second factor is what happens to the individual — the sort of the environment in which he is brought up. If an individual is handicapped(受阻碍) environmentally, it is likely that his brain will stop to develop and he will never attain the level of intelligence of which he is capable.The importance of environment in determining an individual’s intelligence can be proved by the identical twins, Peter and John. When the twins were three months old, their parents died, and they were placed in separate foster(寄养) homes. Peter was reared by parents of low intelligence in an isolated community with poor educational opportunities. John, however, was educated in the home well-to-do parents who had been to college. This environmental difference continued until the twins were in their late teens, when they were given tests to measure their intelligence. John’s IQ was 125, twenty-five points higher than the average and fully forty points higher than his brother.[写作内容](1)以约30个词概括短文的要点;(2)然后以约120个词就“环境与人的智力发展”的主题发表看法,并包括如下要点:a)你是否赞同“环境决定智力的发展”这一观点?为什么?b)请举出具体事例说明你的观点;c)你认为如何才能最大限度地发展智力?[写作要求](1)可以参照阅读材料的篇章结构,组织故事,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;(2)标题自定。[评分标准]概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。
书面表达:(满分25分)假设你是李华,你的美国笔友汤姆今年夏天要作为交换生来中国学习,他想听听你有什么建议。请你用英语给他写一封回信,字数120字左右,信的内容必须包含以下几点:1. 表示欢迎& 2.提出建议并说明理由 (如参加预科班先学习一些简单的中文,选择食宿在当地人家庭等)& 3.向他家人问好
近期,雾霾天气频频发生,PM2.5(可入肺颗粒物)与PM10(可吸入颗料物)这两个此前不被人熟知的词最近一直被许多人提及,环境保护越来越受到人们的关注。作为一名青少年,我们如何尽可能自己的微薄之力来保护环境,请以学生会的名义发出一个倡议。要点;1、环保受到人们更多的关注;2、环境的现状;3、应采取的措施。提示:雾霾天气:Dust-haze weather注意:词数120词左右(格式已给出,不计入总词数)。My fellow students,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The Students’Union
国际文化交流中心将组织一次由各国学生参加的“和平·友谊”夏令营活动,要求报名者提交英文个人简介。假设你是王珊,请根据下列信息写一篇个人简介。姓名:王珊&&性别:女&&年龄:16岁 学校:陕西阳光中学其他:爱好音乐,摄影;善于与人交流,乐于助人;热爱自然,热爱和平参加夏令营的目的:结交朋友,了解外国文化注意:1. 词数不少于100。2. 可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
前几天,一些同学就英语学习现状进行了一次讨论。发现有如下问题:1. 对学习英语没有兴趣;2. 记忆单词有困难; 3. 怕出错,不敢参与小组讨论;4. 阅读中不知如何处理生词;5. 写作中……假如你是方华,在英语学习中也遇到了一些类似的问题,你以邮件的形式向英语报社的编辑(Bob)咨询,希望得到帮助。 要求:1. 提出三个英语学习中的问题;2. 可以参考以上提示,也可以根据自己实际适当发挥;3. 中心突出,语意连贯,层次清晰.书写规范;4. 不少于100字,5. 开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。Dear Bob, I’m very pleased to write to you, I know you’re an expert in English learning. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours, Fang Hua
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。A young man was complaining about his bad luck and poverty. He frowned (皱眉) all day. A wise old man came to him and said, “Hey, kid, why are you so unhappy?” “I don’t understand why I'm so poor!” he replied. “Poor? I think you are very wealthy!” the wise old man said sincerely. The young man was puzzled, “Why do you say that?” “Supposing someone offers you one thousand dollars to cut your finger off, would you do it?” “Of course not!” the young man replied. “And ten thousand dollars to chop your leg off?” “Certainly not!” “A hundred thousand dollars to scoop your eyes out?” “Surely not!” “One million dollars to turn you into a 90-year-old man immediately?”“Definitely not!” “Ten million dollars to take your life right away?” “Absolutely not!” The wise old man said with a smile, “So there you are. You already possess what is worth more than ten million dollars. Why are you still sad to be so poor?” After the young man listened to the wise old man's words, it started to become clear to him.[写作内容] 1. 以约30个词概括文章的主要内容; 2.然后以“健康比金钱更重要”为题发表自己的,字数大约120左右,内容包括: (1) 对话中这位年长智者的观点是否正确,为什么? (2) 健康与金钱的关系,并试举例说明; (3) 作为一名高中生,应该如何处理健康与金钱的关系。[写作要求] 1.在作文中可以使用自己亲身的经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容但不得直接引用原文中的句子; 2. 作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。[评分标准]概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。写一篇关于政府应该投资健康和教育的英语作文1.有些人认为政府应该投资健康和教育这方面2.但是有些人认为这不是政府的责任3.这出你自己的观点.谢谢英文水平好的哥哥姐姐了,不想再重_百度作业帮
写一篇关于政府应该投资健康和教育的英语作文1.有些人认为政府应该投资健康和教育这方面2.但是有些人认为这不是政府的责任3.这出你自己的观点.谢谢英文水平好的哥哥姐姐了,不想再重
写一篇关于政府应该投资健康和教育的英语作文1.有些人认为政府应该投资健康和教育这方面2.但是有些人认为这不是政府的责任3.这出你自己的观点.谢谢英文水平好的哥哥姐姐了,不想再重修了,没有钱了,还请会写的人帮忙写一下
There is an argument that the government should be fully responsible for health care and education. There are also opinions that health care and education should be the responsibility of individuals. As far as I am concerned, I am of the latter opinion.Traditionally, health care and education have been two areas of government’s responsibility worldwide. it is fairly reasonable to ask the government for funding. But this can bring about negative consequences in many aspects.Since the government is financing the two areas, the service providers in the concerning areas will not have to compete for market share. Where there is no competition, there is no incentive to improve and innovate, and consequently no progress on the part of medical services and medical technology.In a word, I believe that individuals should be held responsible for their own education and health care cost, since it is almost beyond the budget of the government to take care of all the costs, and public financing might discourage competition and reduce efficiency in the related sectors.
大哥你犀利啊
今年英语四级考了个想类似的题目啊英语作文假如你们班有个同学叫李明,他的父亲得了癌症,花了家中所有积蓄,李明不得不辍学.请你以班长杨洋的身份写一份倡议书号召全班同学申出友谊之手,援助他继续上学提示捐钱!_百度作业帮
英语作文假如你们班有个同学叫李明,他的父亲得了癌症,花了家中所有积蓄,李明不得不辍学.请你以班长杨洋的身份写一份倡议书号召全班同学申出友谊之手,援助他继续上学提示捐钱!
英语作文假如你们班有个同学叫李明,他的父亲得了癌症,花了家中所有积蓄,李明不得不辍学.请你以班长杨洋的身份写一份倡议书号召全班同学申出友谊之手,援助他继续上学提示捐钱!
huangjunbo628,请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
假如你是李华,再过一个月就是中国的传统节日“端午节”。请你给你的网友Jimmy发一封邮件,邀请他来中国参加将在你家乡举办的“端午节”庆祝活动。内容须包括:1. “端午节”的时间。 2. “端午节”的由来。3. 和“端午节”相关的一些传统活动等。注意:字数100-120;开头和结尾已提供,不计入字数。
学校广播站请你用英文写一篇报道,介绍在英语竞赛中取得第一名的方华同学学习英语的情况,内容如下: 1.方华是二班的一名学生,学习英语已四年。 2.起初,在英语学习中遇到了许多困难,几乎失去了信心。 3.在老师的帮助下,经过刻苦努力,取得了进步,赶上了其他同学。 4.方华决心更加努力地学习英语,争取更大的进步。注意:& 1.内容要完整,叙述要连贯;&&&&&& 2.词数100左右。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
学校将为2011届学生举行毕业典礼,邀请你作为学生代表发言。请你用英语写一篇发言稿,要点如下:1)感谢父母、老师和同学;2)简单叙述对学校生活的感受; 3)对未来的展望。注意:1) 词数不少于100; 2) 不要逐条翻译,可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯; 3) 文章开头已给出,不计入总词数。Dear teachers and schoolmates,Good morning!It is a great honor for me to deliver a graduation speech on behalf of my classmates.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
书面表达(满分25分)假设你是李华,4月19日你收到了从Amazon网上书店购买的英汉词典。请根据下面内容要点,用英语给书店经理写一封信。内容要点:1.购买目的;2.所购词典的问题:缺页20多页;有些内容印刷模糊不清;3.你的要求:更换一本或者全额退款(人民币300元)。参考词汇:全额退款 a full refund&要求:1. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;2. 书信格式已给出,不计入总词数;词数:100左右;3.请在答题卡上作答。Dear Sir or Madam, I am writing to make a complaint about the English-Chinese dictionary that I bought in your bookstore.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours, Li Hua
书面表达(满分30分)春节期间,很多同学收到了父母和亲戚给的压岁钱,近日,你在你班做了一个关于“中学生如何使用压岁钱”的调查,请根据以下内容和要求写一篇短文。【写作内容】1.&使用方式:1)&&存入银行,养成节约的习惯;2)&&购买书籍,获取更多的知识;3)&&其他方式……(至少写两种方式);2.&请发表你对压岁钱使用的看法。【写作要求】字数:100—120字文章第一句已经给出,不计入总数。Recently, I have carried out a survey on how middle school students use our lucky money in my class.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
书面表达(15分)请写一篇短文,阐述水在人们生活及工业中的重要性以及如何解决缺水问题。 1、没有水,人与动物怎么办? 2、缺水问题越来越严重。原因是人口增长;工、农业发展;污染。 3、应采取措施,解决缺水问题;充分利用;避免污染;净化雨水或海水。生词:净化purify;缺水water shortage;污染pollute;采取措施take measures注意:1.包括以上要点.& 2.不要逐字逐条翻译,可以适当增加细节。3.用学过的高级表达法 4.字数120词左右;______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
书面表达(满分25分)最近,你班学生就暑假上辅导班的问题进行了讨论。结果如下:赞成52%培养学习兴趣,增长知识,提高成绩反对48%增加学习负担,减少娱乐和放松的时间请你根据以上表格的内容,写一篇100词左右的英语短文,反映讨论结果,并谈谈你对上暑假辅导班的看法。注意:开头已经为你写好,不计入总词数。参考词汇:辅导班auxiliary classesRecently our class had a discussion about whether the students should attend auxiliary classes during the summer vacation.
书面表达(满分25分)最近,你班学生就“长春是否应该修建高速铁路”这一话题进行了讨论。结果如下:赞成(70%)方便市民出行,缓解交通拥堵,减少城市污染反对(30%)投资大,建设时间长,回报小个人观点……&请根据以上表格的内容,写一篇100词左右的英语短文,反映讨论的结果,并谈谈你的个人观点。注意:1.开头已经为你写好,不计入总词数。2.参考词汇:高速铁路the high-speed railwayRecently our class had a discussion about whether the high-speed railway should be built in Changchun. The results are as follows.英语作文我们知道节约用水,应从点滴做起.请根据下面的表格提示写一篇60个词左右的文章,谈一谈下列各位同学在家中是如何做到节约用水的,包括你自己是怎样做的people waysTony Always remember to_百度作业帮
英语作文我们知道节约用水,应从点滴做起.请根据下面的表格提示写一篇60个词左右的文章,谈一谈下列各位同学在家中是如何做到节约用水的,包括你自己是怎样做的people waysTony Always remember to
英语作文我们知道节约用水,应从点滴做起.请根据下面的表格提示写一篇60个词左右的文章,谈一谈下列各位同学在家中是如何做到节约用水的,包括你自己是怎样做的people waysTony Always remember to turn off the tapLucy Water flowers with used waterTom Take a shower of a bathDaisy Spend less time doing the dishes you .
Water is important to our life.People use many ways to save water.For example,Tony who is my classmate,he always remembers to turn off the tap.Lucy waters flowers with used water.Tom often takes a shower instead of a bath and Daisy never spends much time doing the dishes.I think I should save water as well,like mopping the floor with used water.

我要回帖

更多关于 我的同学作文600字 的文章

随机推荐