初一英语作文,你是mike,每天很忙碌.请跟进下面的2015年放假安排时间表表用80词左右写出你的每天活动。(文中的

初一水平的英语作文你和Lise一起参加了一场由集邮俱乐部举办的邮票秀你们对里面精美的邮票非常感兴趣,决定参加集邮俱乐部.请用英语写一篇小短文介绍当天的情况.次数80左右 提示1介绍_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初一水平的英语作文你和Lise一起参加了一场由集邮俱乐部举办的邮票秀你们对里面精美的邮票非常感兴趣,决定参加集邮俱乐部.请用英语写一篇小短文介绍当天的情况.次数80左右 提示1介绍
初一水平的英语作文你和Lise一起参加了一场由集邮俱乐部举办的邮票秀你们对里面精美的邮票非常感兴趣,决定参加集邮俱乐部.请用英语写一篇小短文介绍当天的情况.次数80左右 提示1介绍邮票秀的所见所闻;想要参加集邮俱乐部.2介绍邮票秀上的各种邮票以及相关活动了解怎样集邮及保存邮票3说明你想加入集邮俱乐部的原因
(Lise 还是 Lisa?集邮俱乐部是指Stamp Club?)Introduction My friend Lise and I attended a Stamp show organized by the Stamp club. I was facinated and intrigued by the events at the stamp show. Stands were set up for different events. There were people walking around dressed up as huge stamps,booths for people to creat their own stamps, people explaining a certain stamp with great history...etc. All the stamps were all very unique in their own way. We collected a handful of beautiful stamps just by walking past some peple handing out free samples! 那个...5分一篇作文什么的...lz好像太吝啬了点啊...若要瓦帮忙写全文的话不加点分是拿不到的咯~>_
初一还没写这个吧
没写的话还要问吗
您可能关注的推广求帮写一篇英语作文1.Instructions:建议你在30分钟内,根据下面所给的题目和提纲用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文.Which Means of Transportation do You Prefer?内容需包括以下方面:1.哪一种是你最喜欢的_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求帮写一篇英语作文1.Instructions:建议你在30分钟内,根据下面所给的题目和提纲用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文.Which Means of Transportation do You Prefer?内容需包括以下方面:1.哪一种是你最喜欢的
求帮写一篇英语作文1.Instructions:建议你在30分钟内,根据下面所给的题目和提纲用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文.Which Means of Transportation do You Prefer?内容需包括以下方面:1.哪一种是你最喜欢的交通方式;2.阐述你的理由.(本题分数:20 分) 得了满分或高分的话,我再追加100积分.
My favorite transportation way is to ride a bike! Because ride a bike it low carbon. It can reduce carbon dioxide emissions. On global warming can play the very good curb role! Not only that, riding a bicycle can also exercise so that we have a healthy body. Riding a bicycle can let us very good to enjoy the scenery of the side of the road. Of course ride a bike can't on a long trip, this is riding a bicycle shortcomings, but this does not affect me to ride a bike have a special liking.
您可能关注的推广回答者:书面表达(英语作文)假如你是李美,暑假参加了在伦敦举办的一个英语学习班.请你根据下面内容和提示用英语写一封给你的父母,80个词左右.1.你已经到校一个星期了.2.你每天在学习所做的_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
书面表达(英语作文)假如你是李美,暑假参加了在伦敦举办的一个英语学习班.请你根据下面内容和提示用英语写一封给你的父母,80个词左右.1.你已经到校一个星期了.2.你每天在学习所做的
书面表达(英语作文)假如你是李美,暑假参加了在伦敦举办的一个英语学习班.请你根据下面内容和提示用英语写一封给你的父母,80个词左右.1.你已经到校一个星期了.2.你每天在学习所做的事情.3.介绍伦敦的天气.(可以胡乱说)4.介绍班上同学的情况.5.你对这个学校的评价.提示:beautiful,warn,wet,sometimes,cold,do sports,be friendly,come from,talk in English,have a good time.信的开头;Dear MOm and Dad,.结尾; Yours,limei麻烦各位英语好点的 大哥大姐们写下.不要麻烦啊.这个7年级的英语作文...我英语垃圾很
Dear MOm and Dad,
I have took part in a English-studing class in London during this holiday.I've arrived here about a week.Everyday we study English and we can help each other.London is a really beautiful city,but the weather is very terrible.You can live in four seasons in a day.Sometimes it's warm and wet,but sometimes it's cold and dry.However,you needn't worry about this,because I can look after myself very well.
Our classmates are very friendly,they often help me in my English.We often do sports.They come from different countries but all of us talk in English.I really have a good time in London.
Best wishes.
limei如果是七年级的英语作文这样也就可以了,希望采纳,谢谢!
您可能关注的推广回答者:求一篇英语作文.初三的.题目如下 假如你是Mike,你的朋友jim将要到你们学校学习.请你根据下面要...求一篇英语作文.初三的.题目如下假如你是Mike,你的朋友jim将要到你们学校学习.请你根据下_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇英语作文.初三的.题目如下 假如你是Mike,你的朋友jim将要到你们学校学习.请你根据下面要...求一篇英语作文.初三的.题目如下假如你是Mike,你的朋友jim将要到你们学校学习.请你根据下
求一篇英语作文.初三的.题目如下 假如你是Mike,你的朋友jim将要到你们学校学习.请你根据下面要...求一篇英语作文.初三的.题目如下假如你是Mike,你的朋友jim将要到你们学校学习.请你根据下面要求和提示词语.写封信告诉他你们学校的校规.词数八十左右.内容: ①到你校学习.②在校穿校服③上课小组活动,不许大声谈话.④不许食零食.提示词语:study,uniforms.group,talk.snacks,Dear jim,急求啊.
好的.Dear Jim,
How’s it going ? I am glad that you are going to study at our school . In our school, we have some rules to follow.
First, all of the students have to wear uniforms at school. Second , we are not allowed to talk loudly when we are study with a group. If you do so, you will interference other students . Finally . we should not have snacks in school, because it’s very implite.
These are the rules of my school .
I hope you can enjoy yourself at our school.
Mike 如果有语法错误的话.敬请见谅哦~初二英语作文:下面是你班三位同学在国庆假期的活动介绍.请根据表格信息,写一篇80词左右的英语短文.丨Who 丨where 丨How 丨How long 丨 Feeling 丨丨Zhang Hua 丨Beijing 丨by train丨three days丨 great 丨_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初二英语作文:下面是你班三位同学在国庆假期的活动介绍.请根据表格信息,写一篇80词左右的英语短文.丨Who 丨where 丨How 丨How long 丨 Feeling 丨丨Zhang Hua 丨Beijing 丨by train丨three days丨 great 丨
初二英语作文:下面是你班三位同学在国庆假期的活动介绍.请根据表格信息,写一篇80词左右的英语短文.丨Who 丨where 丨How 丨How long 丨 Feeling 丨丨Zhang Hua 丨Beijing 丨by train丨three days丨 great 丨丨Li Xia 丨I taly 丨by air 丨four days 丨 interesting丨丨Wei Lei 丨Hong Kong 丨by car 丨five days 丨 boing 丨
during the national holiday, three of my calssments went travelling. zhuanghua went to beijing by train. he spent three days in beijing and he felt great. meanwhile, lixia had four day holiday in taly. she went to there by plane and the holiday was very interesting for her. weilei went to honfkong by car. the holiday took him five days so he felt boing.

我要回帖

更多关于 每年考证时间表 的文章

随机推荐