我的朋友很少英文名因唱歌而出名用英文怎么说

她仅仅是我的朋友英语句子_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
她仅仅是我的朋友英语句子
她仅仅是我的朋友英语句子
She is just my friend.第一时间为你解答,如果本题还有疑问请追问,Good luck!当前位置: &
求翻译:我的朋友Lily是个中学生,他会唱歌,跳舞,画画并且学习很好。但是他不会打篮球,踢足球,也不会敲鼓。我可以帮忙叫她打篮球,她帮我学习。我们互相帮助。是什么意思?
我的朋友Lily是个中学生,他会唱歌,跳舞,画画并且学习很好。但是他不会打篮球,踢足球,也不会敲鼓。我可以帮忙叫她打篮球,她帮我学习。我们互相帮助。
问题补充:
My friend Lily is a middle school student, he will sing, dance, painting and learning well. But he will not play basketball, football, not drums. I can help call her to play basketball, she helped me to learn. We help each other.
正在翻译,请等待...
Friend of mine Lily is a middle-school student, and he can sing, dances, paints pictures studies very well.But he cannot play the basketball, plays the soccer, also cannot beat a drum.I may help to call her to play the basketball, she helps me to study.We help mutually.
My friend Lily is a middle school student, he would sing, dance, painting and worked very well. But he can't play basketball, football, not playing the drums. I can do to help her play basketball, and she helped me with my study. We help each other.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!《我的朋友》英语作文怎么写?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
《我的朋友》英语作文怎么写?
《我的朋友》英语作文怎么写?
A friend is a person who can let you feel warm when you are depressed.So I have many friends.But Tom is my best friend.He is as old as me.He taller than me.Basketball is his favorite sport.We are in the same class.He is good at study.So his study is very good.We learn from each other and help each other.He will help me if i got in trouble.I will help he as much as I can. I hope our friendship will forever and ever.朋友是能让您感到温暖的人,当您是沮丧的时候.因此我有许多朋友.但是Tom是我的最好的朋友.他和我年龄一样.他比我高.篮球是他喜爱的体育.我们是在同班.他善于学习.因此他的成绩是非常好.我们从彼此学习并且互相帮助.如果我有麻烦,他将帮助我.如果他有,我也会帮助他. 我希望我们的友谊永远持续下去.2.My friend is a boy.我的朋友是一个男孩He is very tall and handsome.他很高并且很帅气He likes singing ,dancing and lots of sport.他喜欢唱歌,跳舞和许多的运动He has a sister and a brother.他有一个姐姐和一个哥哥He always play football with his classmates and they always enjoy themself.他总是和他的同班同学踢足球,他们总是玩的很开心He also is very helpful and polite.他也是非常乐于助人,礼貌的.都是我自己打出来的.希望你能接受吧~我的朋友很多,但好朋友却很少.用英文怎么说_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我的朋友很多,但好朋友却很少.用英文怎么说
我的朋友很多,但好朋友却很少.用英文怎么说
I have many friends,but only very few of them are my good friends.
I have lots of friends,but just a few close friends.
I have many friends,but few hert to hert friends.
I have many friends, but there is little good friend
我的朋友很多,I have many acquaintances但好朋友却很少。 but very few friends和我的朋友一起唱歌这句话用英文怎么说_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
和我的朋友一起唱歌这句话用英文怎么说
和我的朋友一起唱歌这句话用英文怎么说
Sing songs with my friends
Show me the road and I will find my ownand you build the bridges and I'll burn them down.So far away and all alone I roamI'm taking chances in the here and now

我要回帖

更多关于 我的朋友英文作文 的文章

随机推荐