Copyright &
乐视视频(le.com)All rights reserved.最新初一英语作文
推荐初一英语作文
热门初一英语作文
初一英语作文
英语作文,是指用英语针对某一内容写出一篇文章;是英语考试最常见的一种题目类型
初一英语作文大全
篇一:我的偶像姚明 Yao Ming
& &Yao Ming is a famous Chinese baskeball player. He is so excellent that he joined in NBA when he was 22 years old. He is the proud of our China. His excellent performance in the match always inspire many Chinese. He looks straightforward and good-nature. And his height about 2.26 meters is as famouse as his skill in playing basketball. Because of him, I love playing basketball. He is my idol..
& &姚明是中国著名的篮球运动员。他是如此的优秀,所以他在22岁的时候加入了。他是我们中国的骄傲。他在比赛中出色的表现一直激励着许多中国人。他看起来很憨厚。2.26米的身高与他的球技同样出名。因为他,我喜欢上打篮球。他是我的偶像。
篇二:阅读 Reading
& &Reading is my hobby. While reading, I can get a lot of happiness. When I'm free, I often read some famous books. Books are my best friends that always keep me a good company. They often give me powers. Through reading, I can enlarge my eyes as well as widen my heart. Through reading, I become more and more knowledgeable.
& &读书是我的爱好。读书时,我可以得到很多的快乐。当我有空时,我经常读一些名著。书是我最好的朋友,它们总是好好陪着我。他们给了我力量。通过阅读,我开阔了视野也让我的心变宽了。通过阅读,我变得越来越知识渊博。
& &My favorite books are Readers and VOA. Readers cover the knowledge of culture, literature, and history, so I can benefit a lot by reading it. VOA can let me know the foreign countries better. Thanks to VOA, my oral English is improving day by day.
& &我最喜欢的书是读者和美国之音。读者覆盖了文化,文学,历史知识,所以我可以通过阅读受益匪浅。美国之音,可以让我更好的了解国外。由于美国之音,我的英语口语日益提高了。
& &This is my good habit that I will keep it forever.
& &这是我会一生都保持的好习惯。
篇三:假如我有时光机 If I Had a Time Machine
& &If I were fortunate enough to be able to travel back to the past, I would like to take a rescue team to Zhu Jiang River in Guangzhou on March, 1st, 2013 when and where Zheng Yilong had rescued the drowning man at a price of his life. To be honest, it is his bravery and selflessness that touches me. So, I long for living with Zheng together. Also, if possible I would like to make friends with him. As it is known to all, Zheng is honored as a hero. And if I had a time machine, I would do my utmost to save his life to make him live with us for good.
& &如果我有幸能够回到过去,我想在日带救援队去广州珠江河,就在郑一龙用自己的生命为代价救了一个落水的人时。老实说,他的勇敢和无私触动了我。所以,我渴望能与郑生活在一起。同时,如果可能的话,我想和他做朋友。众所周知,郑被誉为英雄。如果我有一台时间机器,我会尽我最大的努力去挽救他的生命,让他好好的和我们生活在一起。
篇四:我生病了 I Am Sick
& &I felt dizzy when I got up this morning. It didn&t care about it, because I thought I just because I hadn&t had a good sleep last night. Then I went to school without breakfast. I lost my appetite. But after I had two classes, I felt much worse and my body getting hot. My desk mate found my illness and told me to ask for a leave. She helped me to write the sick note and took me home. Mother was surprised to see me come home. When she realized I was sick, she took me to the hospital immediately. Doctor said I had a fever caused by cough. I had to put on a drip and take medicines for three days. Then I went home and had rest.
& &今天早晨起床的时候,我感觉到头晕,但是我并没有太在意,以为只是因为昨天晚上睡不好的缘故。由于没有胃口,没吃早餐我就去上学了。但两节课过后,我感觉很不舒服,身体开始发烫。我的同桌发现了我的不适,叫我请假。她帮我写了假条然后送我回家。看到我回家,妈妈大吃了一惊。她知道我生病后,马上就带我去医院了。医生说我是由于感冒引起的发烧,要打三天的点滴,还要吃药。然后,我就回家休息了。
篇五:周记(过马路) Weekly Diary(across the road)
& &Time flys. A week has been gone. This week I have nothing sepecial except helping an old lady across the road. I left home for school in a hurry on Monday morning, because I had flag-raising ceremony on that morning. When I was nearly arrived at school, I saw an old lady whose hair is all white and she seemed didn&t move smoothly. I worried about that she would have accidents without help. So I help her to go through the road. As a result, I was late for school, but I was very happy.
& &时间飞逝。一个星期就这么过了。这周我和平时一样除了帮助一老奶奶过马路。星期一早上我匆匆忙忙的就出门去上学了,因为那天早上有升旗仪式。在我快到学校的时候,我看到一个头发全白的老奶奶,而且她行动似乎不是很方便。我担心没有别人的帮助她会出事。所以我帮助她过马路。结果我上学迟到了,但是我很高兴。
篇六:我的同学My Classmate
& & Grace is one of my classmates. She is not good at study, though she usually works very hard. Maybe she just doesn&t find the learning method suitable for her. In my mind, she is clever. Thongh she is not good at study, she is popular in our class. In all people&s mind, she is kind and optimistic. Treating everyone as friend, she has no enemy. As she doesn&t study well, it is hard to avoid feeling sad. However, everytime she just feels sad for a while and then recovers for the first one. Sometimes it is her who comforts us for not for not doing well in the exam. Look, she is so cute!
& & 格瑞斯是我的一个同学。她学习不好,虽然她平时非常努力学习。也许她只是没有找到适合自己的学习方法而已。在我眼里,她是很聪明的。虽然她学习不好,但她在班里人缘很好。在所有人的眼里,她是友好,乐观的。她对待每个人都像朋友一样,所以她没有敌人。因为学习不好,难免会感到悲伤。但是,每次她都只是难过一会,就第一个恢复了。有时候还是她安慰我们这些因为考试不好而难过的人。看,她是如此的可爱!
篇七:我的一家 My Family
& & In my life, I am proud of having a happy family. I have a kind father, strict mother and a naught little brother. As most other families, there are laughs and tears at my home. My father is friendly to others. Our neighbors speak highly of him. Mother is strict to me and my little brother. She has high expectation to us, wanting us to have bright future. My little brother is a primary school student, but he doesn&t work very hard. All he wants is playing with his friends. It worries my parents a lot. But in general, we have more laughs than tears. I love my lovely family.
& & 在我的生命中,我最自豪的就是有一个快乐的家。我有一个和蔼的父亲,严厉的母亲和一个淘气的弟弟。像其他大多数家庭一样,我家也充满着喜怒哀乐。我的爸爸对别人很有好,邻居们对他的评价很高。妈妈对我和弟弟很严厉,希望我们能有一个光明的未来。我的弟弟是一名小学生,但他却不怎么努力学习,他所想的就是和朋友们一起玩,这让我的父母很操心。总的来说,我的家里是欢笑多于泪水。我爱我可爱的家。
篇八:我的网友(My Net Friend)
& &I was only nine years old when I learnt how to use a computer. My mother is my first teacher. I know how to type, how to copy a file, and how to visit a web site on the internet. One day, mom was not at home.
& &I turned on the computer and began to learn how to chat on net. The first one I met there was a boy called Tom. He greeted me politely. When he knew that I was only a 9-year-old girl, and almost knew nothing about chatting on net, he started showing me how to use the chatting tools, how to download, and how to send e-mails. I learnt a lot from him.
篇九:石器时代的人们(Stone Age People)
& &Millions of years ago, people lived in caves. They had fire, which gave them heat and light. They eat raw meat. It was time for lunch. The father was very hungry.
& &He was eating some raw meat. He gave the boy some raw meat. The boy threw the raw meat into the fire. The father was very angry. He said, &You are a bad boy! Eat this meat.& the father gave it to the boy. The boy tasted the meat. It tasted nice. He ate the cooked meat. He said, &I like this meat. it tastes good.& after that, the stone age family always cooked their food on the fire.
篇十:修理电视机(repairing a TV set)
& & On the eve of spring festival, people were making dumplings while watching TV. But suddenly our TV set didn't work. Father was so anxious that he went to uncle lees. He felt glad to help and came with some tools.
篇十一:上学路上(on the way to school)
& &This morning, my father took me to school by bike. I sat at the back of the bike, eating a banana. After I ate it up, I threw the skin onto the street randomly.
& &今天早晨,爸爸骑车带我去上学。我坐在后车座上,吃着香蕉。吃完后,我顺手将香蕉皮扔到了街上。
& &No sooner had I done this than I realized that I had done something bad to our environment. And maybe someone would step on it and tumble over. I must pick it up. Thinking of these, I asked father to stop. I jumped off the bike and ran back to pick up the banana skin and threw it into a roadside dustbin. Seeing this, father praised me and I felt very happy.
& &我马上意识到我的所作所为破坏了我们的环境,或许有人会踩在上面而跌倒,我必须把它拾起来。想到这些,我让爸爸停车。我跳下自行车,跑回去拾起香蕉皮,并扔到了路边的垃圾箱里。看到这些,爸爸表扬了我。我感到很高兴。
& &In future I will protect the surroundings more consciously and think more about others.
& &将来我要更自觉地保护周围的环境,更多地为他人着想。
篇十二:网上英语聊天(Chat in English on the Internet)
& &I am greatly interested in chatting on the net, especially in English. I still remembered the first time when I logged on the legend web site and met a girl called &orange&.
& &我非常喜欢网上聊天,尤其是英语聊天。我仍然记得第一次登录联想网站并在&英语沙龙&聊天室遇见&橘&姑娘的情景。我们谈了一些有趣的话题。
& &We chatted about some interesting topics. I think I can practice my English well this way.
& &我想我可以通过这一方法练习英语。
提供初一英语作文范文热门推荐:您现在的位置 :
初中英语学习
英语学习推荐
英语学习推荐
英语学习推荐
英语学习推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语上册知识点 的文章

随机推荐