拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
is it far ( )here?
孢子撸过346
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
from离……远far from
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码2016 Xinjiang Travel Guide by FarWestChina
Don't get caught with outdated or limited travel info.
(this is the only guide book updated for 2016)
I’ve traveled to Xinjiang before, and not only did this guide square with my experiences in the places I visited, it added a lot of information that I wish I’d known at the time.”.
Amazon Review
Subscribe to FarWestChina for a 100% FREE Xinjiang planning chapter!
Full Guide Available for $9.99:
What People Are Saying:
I'd say it is one of the very best intercultural resources I've ever seen, especially for a culture (and location) that few know about.
Going far beyon Josh provides comprehensive, up to date coverage of all cultural, political, and tourism related news out of Xinjiang.
When I recently went to Xinjiang, Josh at FarWestChina was virtually my only source of information. He is, without question, the ultimate authority on Xinjiang.
So What’s The Book About?
Watch The Video Below To Find Out.
Take A Glimpse Inside The Book
Why choose this over Lonely Planet?Up-to-date: Don't get stuck using information that is years old. The FarWestChina guide is updated with ;information including pricing and transportation timetables.Incredible Maps: Maps of Urumqi, Turpan, Kashgar, Altay and more offer more detail and traveler-specific information than any other map available. Hands down the best.Tips from an Expert: This travel guide wasn't written by a travel writer who only spent a couple days in each city. The author has lived in Xinjiang since 2006 and is a respected authority.Bonus Features: The purchase of this guide includes free bonus features you won't find anywhere else including downloadable maps, exclusive discount codes and more!
About The Author
Josh first moved to Xinjiang in 2006, where he completely fell in love with the region and its people. With his wife, a map and a motorcycle, they ventured off to explore the far western region of China.Josh has been writing about Xinjiang for almost a decade now, most notably on his . FarWestChina started as a simple blog but has grown to become the most trusted English-language resource on the Xinjiang region.The site has been featured on numerous international publications including the BBC, CNBC, The New Yorker and many more. It has won numerous awards and is one of the most highly-respected regional blogs in all of China. Josh now lives with his wife and 3 year old son in the Xinjiang capital of Urumqi where he continues to study, travel and attempt to start a business.
Subscribe to FarWestChina for a 100% FREE Xinjiang planning chapter!
Let’s Get In TouchXinjiang is so beautiful that I want to stay here for week.A. other B. the otherC. another D. others  题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
Xinjiang is so beautiful that I want to stay here for ________ week.A. other B. the otherC. another D. others 
C【解析】试题分析:句意:新疆是如此美丽以至于我想再呆在那几周。other,others指其他的人或物,常指复数; the other, another 表示单数,the other表示两者中的另一个,特指;another表示三者以上的另一个表示泛指。故选C。考点:考查代词。 
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:学年重庆合川区清平中学等九年级模拟联考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
This is my idea. I hope you can ___________ it.A. think of B. think overC. think about D. think up 
来源:学年重庆市开县五校九年级上期中联考英语试卷(解析版)
Hurry up, ________ you’ll be late for the concert .A. or B. so C. but D. and 
Don’t be nervous. There is ___________.A. anything serious B. something seriousC. everything serious. D. nothing serious 
来源:学年重庆合川区初三诊断性英语测试卷(解析版)
There are _____ new words in the _____ lesson.A. fourty, ninth B. forty, ninthC. forty, nineth D. fourty, nineth 
来源:学年重庆岩口复兴学校八年级上定时作业1英语试卷(解析版)
Lily ________ walks with her father after dinner .A. sometime B. sometimesC. some time D. some times 
来源:学年重庆合川区初三诊断性英语测试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
 Huaihua Foreign Language SchoolLi Nan Teacher of EnglishYingfeng Street, Huaihua, ChinaTel:8 Fax:6E-mail:Linan@BP: Zip code:418000   Red Star FarmZhang Hui FarmerShangping Village, Zhejiang 419100Tel:4 (mobile)BP: Chongqing Children’s HospitalLiu Hong Doctor136 Chongshan Road, Lianglukou, Chongqing 400014Tel: 023-(mobile)Fax: 023- E-mail:cclh @ 163.com Liantai Taxi CompanyYang Jun Driver235 St. Tongzhi, Hangzhou, Zhejiang 310007Tel: 5 Fax: 4E-mail:hzyj @ 163.comMobile phone:  根据以上所提供的信息,选择最佳答案。1.We can learn English from .A.Yang Jun B.Zhang HuiC.Liu Hong D.Li Nan2.You may telephone for help if your younger brother or sister is ill.A.the police B.Liu HongC.Li Nan D.Zhang Hui3.We can call when we want to take a taxi to Hangzhou Railway Station.A. B. 8C.
D. 4.Of the four, we can’t send fax to the .A.driver B.teacherC.doctor D.farmer5.If you have some questions about your younger brother’s or sister’s health, please send an E-mail to .A.Linan@ B.cclh@C.hzyj@ D.hhMx@ 
来源:学年重庆万州岩口复兴学校八年级上第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Do you know something about the holiday camps in Hong Kong? The students in Hong Kong used to take part in an English holiday camp in their holidays. And their parents weren’t with them. Though they were very young.Now they still enjoy taking part in many kinds of holiday camps without their parents. Many parents let their children take part in some kinds of holiday camps in order to learn some practical knowledge in their life. And also learn some knowledge about living skills, science, reading and writing… The most important for the children is to learn to look after themselves.Holiday camps in Hong Kong are not so expensive. Most of families can afford to send their children there for further study, for making their bodies strong… And the government never charges for them.It is said that students in Hong Kong have much knowledge about many things. Perhaps it has something with the kinds of holiday camps.1.Students in Hong Kong liked to take part in the .A. holiday campsB. English holiday campsC. science holiday campsD. Chinese holiday camps2.When students in Hong Kong are in the holiday camps their parents .A. must be with themB. have to look after them nearbyC. must stay at homeD. aren’t with them3.The most important thing for the students to take part in the holiday camps in Hong Kong is .A. to learn some English words B. to learn much knowledge about many thingsC. to learn to look after themselvesD. to have a further study about many subjects4.The cost to take part in a holiday camps is .A.very dear B.not so cheapC.very high D.very low 
We will have a big test ___________ June 12th. Good luck to you.A. in B. on C. at D. By 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Is it far from here是什么意思_Is it far from here在线翻译_Is it far from here什么意思_Is it far from here的意思_Is it far from here的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
Is it far from here是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
Is it far from here是什么意思 Is it far from here在线翻译 Is it far from here什么意思 Is it far from here的意思 Is it far from here的翻译
Is it far from hereIs it far from here 双语例句1. Wuhan have relatives here, far from home in Wuhan City (Caidian, home is in rural areas), if accounts do not know how to do link it convenient for relatives?&&&&武汉这边有亲戚,家在武汉远城区,不知道户口如果办挂靠亲戚怎么方便办理?2. ME~~~~~~~~~~~ Waoo The sunshine it`s so beautiful While it shimmy off from the leaves Just like dreaming, your touch, your breath Sitting on the bench With a choclate in my hand Oh honey If only you are here SHE SAYS ~~~~~~~~~~~ Do you hear the lovely song That coming from a little bird just near you Do you know that Why the green leaves want to dance in frount of you Oh you are so charming Eventhing want to see your smile Your smile it`s the most important thing in the world I am here with you I am your smilely sweety ME ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Eating in the dinning room The crowded noise is far far away Food are so delicious Hope you are here, dear To share with me she ~~~~~~~~~~ Sitting near the window Look at the pure blue sky Oh honey Pur your hand on the table Close your eyes Another soft hand Will just put cover yours Yeah I`m everywhere I`m your candy sweety ME~~~~~~~~~ Night wind breazing near my ear So gentle like your kiss Baby, look at the wonderful sky So many stars Like the fairy in the tale If only you are here Would you lend me your shoulder SHE ~~~~~~~~ Starry sky What a melody!&&&&噢~ ~~~~~~~~~~哇阳光是那么美丽虽然从树叶间就像在做梦,你的接触,你的呼吸坐在板凳上用巧克力在我的手上哦亲爱的如果你在这里她说~~~~~~~~~~~你听到动听的歌来自一只小鸟只是靠近你你知道吗为什么绿叶的或想跳舞吗哦,你是如此的迷人之处 Eventhing想看到你的微笑你的微笑是世界上最重要的事情我在这里与你在一起时的感觉我是你的smilely sweety 我~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~在餐厅里吃饭拥挤的噪音,离得远远的食物是如此的美味希望你在这里,亲爱的与我分享她~~~~~~~~~~坐在靠近窗户看着湛蓝的天空哦亲爱的按日日月月掣普珥你的手放在桌上闭上你的眼睛另一个柔软的手将覆盖你的吗耶我到处我就是你sweety糖果我~~~~~~~~~晚上风breazing靠近我的耳边像你这样温柔的吻宝贝,看看这美妙的天空无数的星星像童话里的故事如果你在这里你能借我你的肩膀吗她~~~~~~~~星空什么样的旋律!3. They do not hear our whimpers or understand our pleas. We`re miserable and it`s scary here we all would rather die. But since we don`t we do our best to run away and hide. I know you think my story too sad to leave me be. You want to take me home with you, a happy little puppy. But please, though it is fearful to live here against our will. If you take me that leaves a spot another pup will fill. You can stop our suffering but not by taking us home. You must be strong and leave us here, unsold and all alone. For if you do not take me, then another pup won`t come. And maybe he will not be shipped so far away from home. Tho some of us may not survive the cycle `ere it falls. If we don`t sell they will not need more puppies in these halls. And if they need no puppies then the Man will not bring more. Eventually it can all stop! You CAN close the door. So when you see a puppy face so sad and sweet and small.&&&&他把我们全部塞在这些小小笼子里,我们长途跋涉,只能睡在粪便里现在我们坐在宠物店里,接受小孩子们的戏弄和捏挤他们听不见我们的哀哭,不懂得我们的哀祈我们处境悲惨,这里这么恐惧真是生不如死但是我们死不了,所以只能尽力躲避我知道你觉得我的故事太凄惨你不想让我在此久居你想把带我回家让我做只快乐的小狗但是,虽然我们不情愿充满恐惧地待在这里如果你带我走,另外一只小狗将步我的后尘被带到这里你可以帮我们解脱痛苦,但是不是用带我们回家的方式你一定要坚强,坚决把我们留在这里,无人问津,孤独凄凉因为如果你不带走我,另一只小狗就不会来到此地他可能就不会被从遥远的家里运来虽然我们中间有些小狗不会生存到这个循环的终止但如果我们卖不掉,他们就不需要更多的小狗如果他们不需要更多的小狗,那个人也不会带来更多总有一天这个循环会完全停止!4. How far is it from here to the barbour?&&&&从这里到港口有多远?5. We don`t think the Bernanke market will be as agressive as Volcher Boko was, far from it. Inflation is here to stay, at least for the next 2-5 years.&&&&但是,我们认为,今天的联储局主席伯南克,绝对不会像 Volcher 般采取如此激烈的政策,因此,我们预计,在未来2-5 年内,我们仍然要面对高通胀的情况。6. 6. It is rather far from here, so I advise you to take a bus or taxi.&&&&那离这相当远,因此我建议你搭公交车或计程车去。7. Is it far from here是什么意思7. In the 20th century, There was such a design institution: it is only more than 14 years from the creation to close down by force, 1250 students and 35 full-time teachers study and work here during this It is in a difficult political and economic environment, but it played a pivotal role in the development of modern design his It made a remarkable contribution to the modern design`s development. And it also had exerted a far-reaching influence to the design education all over the world, without exception, any researcher of modern design will not hesitate to talk about it.&&&&杂谈在20世纪,有这样一所设计院校:它从创建到被迫停办仅14年多的时间,在此期间共有1250名学生和35名全日制教师在此学习和工作;它处在一个恶劣的政治、经济环境之中,然而却在现代设计的发展历程中起着举足轻重的作用;它为推动现代设计的向前发展做出了十分杰出的贡献,并对全世界的设计教育产生了深远的影响,任何一位研究现代设计的人,都无一例外的会不惜笔墨来谈它。8. B: I want to go to Haitian Hotel, is it far from here?&&&&我想去海天大酒店,离这里远吗?9. But they are in the showroom. A: Is it far from here?&&&&当然可以了,但它们在展示厅里。—离这里远吗?10. No, my home is far from here, it's in another country.&&&&不,我的家在另一个城市里,离这儿很远11. How can I get to the personnel department You can walk there because it is not far from here.&&&&&&我怎么走才能到人事处呢你可以走着去因为那离这儿不远。12. 12. But this place is far away from here. It is GuLou district.&&&&&&可是都没有她想要的IP卡,只有卖IC卡的。13. The station is not far from here, let's foot it, OK?&&&&&&车站离这不远,我们还是安步当车吧!好吧?14. What's the impression I got from all Frontier Visionary Interviews we conducted so far, it is Right Here, Right Now.&&&&&&怎么给我的印象都来自边境有远见面试,我们迄今所进行的,这是正确这里,现在。15. A:Er … Is it far from here?&&&&&&呃……它离这远吗?16. Is it far from here?&&&&&&它离这远吗?17. Is it far from here的反义词17. Once I had a dream And this is it Once there was a child`s dream One night the clock struck twelve The window open wide Once there was a child`s heart The age I learned to fly And took a step outside Once I knew all the tales It`s time to turn back time Follow the pale moonlight Once I wished for this night Faith brought me here It`s time to cut the rope and fly Fly to a dream Far across the sea All the burdens gone Open the chest once more Dark chest of wonders Seen through the eyes Of the one with pure heart Once so long ago The one in the Big Blue is what the world stole from me This night will bring him back to me Fly to a dream...&&&&&&我曾经有一个梦想那就是曾经有一属于个孩子的梦想那天晚上十二点的钟声敲响了窗户大开曾经有一颗孩子的心这个年龄我学会了飞并迈出了第一步曾经我知道所有的童话是时候让时间倒流随着洁白的月光我曾经渴望有这样一个夜晚真诚带我来到这里是时候切断束缚我的绳索然后飞飞向一个梦想穿越海洋所有的负担都不存在了再一次打开那个匣子满载奇迹的黑匣子以属于一颗纯净的心的眼睛看曾经很久以前在这碧海中的宝物是这个世界从我手上偷走的今夜它将回到我手上飞向一个梦想。。。18. 18. Celebrate Lyrics - stearing to this tunnel of life it ain't a far sight in the dark searching for god's light so cold I got frost bite lost kite from the prison this system got these young niggaz lost like mice in a maze rollin dice to the grave some say it's just the price of the fame reality strike, repeat the same tragedy twice all I'm thinkin man it had to be life when the casualties rise plan plotting'til your strategy dies black cotton till i've gotten what's mine I don't travel the globe stood firm with an average of 4 I was almost cut down like a half of a stole but you know that ain't how we roll from a soldier to a general go leadin'still do what I'm told I got the soul of a old head in the young niggaz bodies we don't put this gun in nobody you don't wanna know no homie what is really goin on shit is real couldn't tell you everything in a song man the pain is so personal so deep I couldn't explain it in words for ya I don't sleep I can rest when I'm dead cause I'm blessed while I'm here through the rain, pain blood, sweat and tears dedicated to underdogs that wanna see us make it we make it, they make it this calls for celebration all around the world we about to celebrate the mamas ain't crying no mo my niggaz ain't dying no mo tell me do you wanna go I mean it's kinda like a holiday kinda like a white tray on silver day kinda like jamaica in may when all my people celebrate I wasn't born with a silver spoon my mama was poor in the delivery room but we gon make it look done made it cops still goin strong mom poppin the greatest life been good to a nigga I remember bout the hood and how I could do a nigga but not me I been good to a nigga I support not no more i'm a hood rich nigga now and I'm hangin like wet clothes the fresh white frisbee tee countin bank rows I ain't botherin with you stank hoes another problem bith I got enough for those me, myself I don't need nothin else but a good mind and some good health that's all I got on my wish list pop a bottle what's the celebration bithes we ain't sayin that it's all good now any hood USA man it still goes down but despite of all that we gon still have a good time toss a few back celebrate the fact that my kids still eatin man I'm glad I'm still breathin glad I got my ratchet cause the snakes still creapin man I got a lawyer cause the law still cheatin listen, big bottles of drank big weed in my pocket nigga I got stanks we gon drank, we gon smoke till we damn near faint and after all that we gon do it again this is for the good time so we get some mo if we don't we gon smile on the ones before if you got real ones man hug your folks cause you never know when it gon go so celebrate&&&&&&庆祝歌曲-稳坐在这个隧道的生命是不是一个迷宫小鼠远视力在黑暗中寻找神的光明,我喜欢寒冷霜冻咬了风筝失去了这种从监狱系统niggaz失去了这些年轻罗兰骰子到坟墓有人说这只是执行价格的名声现实,重复同样的悲剧两次,将所有的人,我想着它必须生活在伤亡人数上升密谋计划'直到你的策略,直到去世黑色棉花我得到什么是我的,我不站在全球的旅游公司与4我几乎平均削减一半,像一个一个偷,但你知道不我们如何从一个士兵到轧辊一般去引入线'还是做什么我告诉我的灵魂得到了niggaz的年轻一岁的机构负责人在我们不把你这把枪没有人不希望不知道什么是真正亲密的狗屎布莱恩的,是真正的人不能告诉你一切在一首歌曲的痛苦是如此深刻,以致我个人无法解释它为ya话,我不睡觉,我可以休息时,我死因为我祝福的同时我在这里通过雨水,疼痛鲜血,汗水和泪水,致力于弱者想要看到我们使我们能去的,他们使这是值得庆祝所有世界各地的我们将要庆祝妈妈的孩子是我没有哭没有谟niggaz不是死无模告诉我你想不想去我的意思是在有点儿像牙买加这样的假期天有点儿有点儿像一盘银白色的可能时,我所有的人们庆祝我不是同一个房间银匙出生我的妈妈在分娩较差,但我们健使它看起来做了它强大的警察仍然布莱恩妈妈屁股最大的生活好了,我记得一个nigga回合的引擎盖,以及如何我可以做一个nigga但不是我好,我被一nigga我不支持没有更多的我是一个引擎盖丰富的nigga,现在我喜欢湿衣服犹豫不决清新的白色飞盘发球countin银行行我不惹你发臭锄头另一个有点问题我得到的够我自己,我不需要别的没什么好主意,但一些好健康这就是我得到了我的愿望清单弹出一个瓶子有什么庆祝位住户开支统计调查我们是不是sayin这一切都很好现在任何引擎盖美国男子仍出现故障,但尽管所有我们坤仍有一个良好的时间折腾几回庆祝的是,我的孩子仍然eatin人我很高兴我还是很高兴我得到了我的呼吸棘轮导致蛇人仍然creapin我得到了律师事业在法律上仍然不忠听,袖珍的nigga大杂草在我的大瓶喝我喝了斯坦克斯我们健,所以我们得到一些,我们坤烟,直到我们该死的近微弱,毕竟,我们坤时间再做这是为好钼如果我们不,我们的那些健微笑之前,如果你有真正的男人拥抱你的乡亲,因为你从来不知道什么时候健走那么庆祝19. 19. In fact, we should not superstitious, Shu crowds have such technology is not a myth, feng shui is a technique exotic type of geology, where after a long-term research and practice of people, and ancient water classic study of people, both from the point field geographical location, inferred土色few feet inside the cave with the soil, and can infer something inside, where boulders, snakes, fish, turtles, bone, etc., if it is really Chuan and after in-depth expert practice is from the soil structure, to infer the actual landscape situation here, that is, as inferred Shu Chuo the same precision, 土色divided, black, yellow, red, white, blue, purple and so on, by the water soak the soil, will Black and湿泥by the wind and the territories, will青黑and scattered by the grams of sand foot red soil will dry and with stones, only by water and the soil moisture will see red, yellow, summed up by the Church of the gas territories, must Poly colored by Hill and hold the soil gas reservoir will see purple in Qingbaikouan differentiate, etc., there are left and right have Sanzhi, there are about all of the mind, there are not left Chong Chong right, there are red Chong right not left, there are around are subject to Chong, there is water near water far, there is water large and small, such as water, respectively, then土色will be affected by these affected by the situation in the field, there will be土色subtle changes in soil in different objects and so on.&&&&&&其实大家不要迷信,舒绰有如此技术并不是神话,风水术是一门异域类的地质学,凡经过长期研究与实践的人,并对古风水经典著作进行研究的人,均能从穴场的地理位置,推断出几尺穴里面的土色与土质,并能推断出里面的东西,如有圆石、蛇、鱼、龟、骨等,如果是得真传并经过深入实践的高手,是能够从土质的结构,推断出此地的实际山水情况,也就是象舒绰推断一样的精准,土色分为,黑、黄、红、白、青、紫等,受水浸湿之土,必黑而湿泥,受风吹之土,必青黑而散乱,受砂脚冲克之土,必干枯而带石子,受水止而润泽之土,必红中见黄,受堂气之归纳之土,必聚五色,受山抱而气藏之土,必紫中见青白等等分辩方法,有左抱而右散之地,有左右均抱之所,有冲左不冲右,有冲右不冲左,有左右均受冲,有水近与水远,有水大与水小等分别,那么土色就会受这些实地的形势所影响,土色也会有细微的变化,土中之物也有所不同等等。<p class="p1It is for us the living rather to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced.9 It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us – that from these honoured dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion - that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain, that this nation under God shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perishfrom the earth.10&&&&&&我们这些活着的人将承继他们在此战斗而推动的光荣事业;我们要从烈士们对目标的彻底奉献中,获得更多的献身精神去达成面前伟大而未竟的任务;我们决心不让这些死者白白牺牲,这上帝庇佑的国家将再造自由之新生,从而使这民有、民治、民享之政府,永不致在地球上腐灭。Is it far from here 单语例句1. Public nudity is far from an everyday occurrence, but many here want it regulated.2. While a beer culture is brewing in China, beer here is still far from the cultural staple that it is in European countries.Is it far from here是什么意思,Is it far from here在线翻译,Is it far from here什么意思,Is it far from here的意思,Is it far from here的翻译,Is it far from here的解释,Is it far from here的发音,Is it far from here的同义词,Is it far from here的反义词,Is it far from here的例句,Is it far from here的相关词组,Is it far from here意思是什么,Is it far from here怎么翻译,单词Is it far from here是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐