中译英在线:目前越来越多的人认识到了健康饮食的重要性.

高一英语作文翻译:饮食健康 Healthy Diet
无忧考网为您整理了“高一英语作文翻译:饮食健康 Healthy Diet”,更多英文写作翻译相关信息请访问无忧考网。
Nowadays, there is a growing focus on health care. People are pursuing a healthy lifestyle. A healthy diet is one of the most important parts of it. As the saying goes, bread is the staff of life, eating healthily and deliciously is the goal we pursue. From my point of view, in order to build healthy eating habits, we should eat more vegetables and less fat and sugar. Vegetable is the best source of s vitamin, because vegetables are rich in vitamins. Among them, vitamin C and vitamin A are the most important. Too much fat and sugar can lead to obesity, which is harmful to health. Besides, eating more fruits and drinking more water is of great help.
  现在,人们越来越注重养生,人们在都追求健康的生活方式,其中健康饮食就是很重要的一个方面。俗话说,民以食为天,吃得美味又健康是我们所追求 的目标。我认为,为了养成健康的饮食习惯,我们应该多吃蔬菜,少摄入脂肪和糖分。蔬菜是维生素的最佳来源,其中以维生素A和维生素C最为重要。过多的脂肪 和糖分会导致肥胖,这有害于健康。此外,还应多吃水果多喝水,这都对健康有很大帮助。越来越多的人们意识到了饮食和健康的关系 的翻译是:More and more people are aware of the relationship between diet and health 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
越来越多的人们意识到了饮食和健康的关系
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
More and more people aware of the relationship between diet and health
More and more people are aware of the relationship between diet and health
More and more people are aware of the relationship between diet and health
More and more people are aware of their diet and healthy relationships
More and more many people have realized the diet and the health relations
相关内容&a我幸福的快要死掉了 I happy soon died & aTo use database which based component, such as blog, newsletter, faq, gallery and tryout, login block will be hidden. You can configure to display login block in Step 5 as mentioned previously. 使用基于组分,例如blog、时事通讯、常见问题解答、画廊和试用品,注册块将掩藏的数据库。 您在第5步能配置显示注册块如早先被提及。 & ainterview for 闫守洲 tomorrow (6 sept) at 4pm.
pls book the room for me. interview for Yan Shouzhou tomorrow (6 sept) at 4pm. pls book the room for me. & a中国的梁祝 西方的罗密欧与朱丽叶 China's Liang wish West's Romeo and Juliet & a水果和蔬菜对我们身体有好处 The fruit and vegetable has the advantage to our body & aTo: alfajar : alfajar
& a我想,这样的方法是不科学的,也不健康。 I thought that, such method is unscientific, also ill health. & ato play in the next World Cub 他为Huanghe橄榄球队使用。 & aSecond, you should join the interest group you like, in which you can try to get rid of some of his minor disadvantage, for example, you do not like other people's habits, you can adapt their habits, so that you can make friends! You won't feel lonely! 其次,您应该参加您喜欢,您能设法摆脱他的一些较小缺点,例如,您不喜欢其他人的习性,您能适应他们的习性的财团,因此您能交朋友! 您不会感到孤独! & a要一块面包和一杯牛奶 Takes a bread and cup of milks & a由于历史的原因,我国企业的现代人力资源管理工作起步较晚 As a result of the historical reason, Our country Enterprise's modern human resources supervisory work start is late & a你想我没? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a有一位护士经常照料他的需要 Some nurse looks after his need frequently & a步骤: Step: & a专业咨询服务 Specialized advisory service & a她在考虑是否买那条裙子 She was considering whether buys that skirt & a学生们不允许有兼职工作 The students do not allow to have the part-time employment & aSMPEP Approval SMPEP认同 & aWell , I believe Allcorn 很好,我相信Allcorn & acollegamento da Connnection from collegamento monochamfers & a如果你说 你爱我
我会说 我更爱你 If you said you like my me being able to say I love you & a成都市伊斯兰教协会经济发展管理中心 Chengdu Islamism Association economy development administrative center & aBe Your Superman Be Your Superman & a2007年 Adult Video News Awards Best POV Sex Scene( In 2007 Adult Video News Awards Best POV Sex Scene (nomination) & a档案是各机关 、企业事业单位和某些个人 ,在社会活动中形成并保存起来以备查考的文件材料 The file is various institutions, the business and enterprise unit and certain individual, forms in the social activity and preserves prepares the investigation the document material & aChangle 正在翻译,请等待...
& amaschinell 插座 & a让你住在心里,才能给你永恒。 Let you live in the heart, can give you to be eternal. & a江苏进出口商会 Jiangsu import and export chamber of commerce & a可以最大限度地增加接触面积,达到降低对聚乙烯垫片的峰值压力。 May maximum limit increase contacts the area, achieved reduces to the polyethylene filling piece peak value pressure. & aSUNBREA SUNBREA & a固形物含量 正在翻译,请等待...
& awhats wrong with you ,teel me 什么是错误的与您, teel我 & a鸦片战争前夕清朝整饬教化的论证 The Opium War eve the Qing Dynasty puts in order enlightened the proof & a汤姆工作努力. Tom works diligently. & aMy name is … 我的名字是… & aBblcwee Kauectbo Bblcwee Kauectbo & aLightning Shield 闪电盾 & a我知道父母他们是为我们好的 I knew the parents they are for us good & adeterminant 正在翻译,请等待...
& a In March, 1986 16 & aEven on the trail of love 在爱足迹 & amy name's eddy 我的名字是漩涡 & a高物性 High nature & awalrus watched and he loved what he saw 海象观看的和他爱什么他看见了 & abox sill 箱子基石 & a那多长时间 That long time & a女人就是逼 The woman is compels & aIf the ABS inndicator comes on while riding,stop the motorcycle in a safe piace and turn off the engine. 如果吸收inndicator在一安全piace进展,当乘坐时,停止摩托车,并且关闭引擎。 & aSports profiles athletes of the month. 炫耀月的外形运动员。 & acan not use 不能使用 & a在眼前 In at present & akcferrordomaincfnetwork error2 kcferrordomaincfnetwork error2 & ahappy halloween. 愉快halloween。 & awhy am i so afraid to loose you when you are not even mine 为什么上午i很害怕疏松您,当您不是均匀矿 & a我们一家人相处和睦,其乐融融, Our whole family is together harmoniously, harmony happiness, & a越来越多的人们意识到了饮食和健康的关系 More and more many people have realized the diet and the health relations && & & & &范例一:
  An increasing number of people are becoming aware of the significance of health maintainence . Just as the basic need of human beings for survival , like food to prevent starvation , and clothing to keep away from cold , being healthy is one essential element , which would be easily ignored . Here , tips for keeping good healthy are to be : work regularily and rest adequately , keep in good hours and have a healthy diet . If you do not intent to get yourself sick , exercising every moring would surely be the best way to prevent disease . Often can be seen that there are senior folks jogging and playing Taiji on the square or garden . And many young peers would much like to take sports gathering , such as table tennis and badminton , instead of spending the whole night getting drunk in bars . And as is known to all , tobacco an alcohol are the two greatest evils that creat negative affections on our health . Thus a man should definitely be sure of what to eat and what not , what to drink and what not . Besides , joining a family outdoor pinic in a shining weekend would be a lovely way to keep psychologically/mentally healthy . Anyway , health is the most precious gift that man can ever have .
  越来越多的人们已经意识到健康的重要性。正如食物充饥、衣物御寒一样,拥有健康也是人类生存的必要条件之一,而它却往往被忽视。以下有保持身体健康的小秘笈:规律的工作、充足的休息、早睡早起、健康饮食。如果你不想把自己弄生病,那么每天的晨练一定是预防疾病最好的方式。经常可以看见,很多老年人在广场或公园健身或打太极拳,而很多年轻人也喜欢聚在一起玩玩乒乓球或羽毛球,而不再是扎堆在酒吧里宿夜买醉。地球人都知道,烟草和酒精是影响我们健康的两大恶邪,所以应该明白,什么该吃什么不该吃,什么该喝什么不该喝。除此之外,在阳光灿烂的周末跟家里人到郊外野餐也能使得心理/精神保持健康。总之,我们应该知道,健康是上天赐给人类最宝贵的礼物。
  卫生健康饮食:健康一直是人们关注的问题我校要举行以&关爱健康&为题的主题班会,请根据下表内容谈谈你的看法,写一篇80字左右的演讲槁。
  保持健康的重要性
  保持健康的方法
  保持健康的结论
  (你的看法?)
  1.多吃水果蔬菜保持饮食平衡避免含糖高脂肪高的食物2.多锻炼健身强体;3.鄙弃不良习惯
  (你的看法?)查字典英语作文
  How to stay our health /fit?
   Dear boys and grils :
  I'm talking about / Here is my advice about how to keep health/fit? As a middle shool studentfirst you'd better do more exercise such as playing ball games running swimming and jumping rope(绳子)。 Then you should pay attention to your diet or meals Don't eat too much meat and suger but more vegetables and fruit.Third you need enough sleep or rest . Nextkeep yourself happy.As people often say smiling makes younger.Last you mustn't drink wine or smoke .They are bad for your health. That is my advice.I hope you are healthy and enjoy your life.Thank youbye!
推荐阅读:&&&
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &&
的错误意识
258元外教一对一试听课
新一代年轻英语学习方式!
扫描二维码关注线话“饮食健康对身体的重要性”的英文翻译_百度知道健康饮食对我们的身体有好处 用英语怎么说_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 中译英 的文章

随机推荐