中译英 1 我认为潜水和游泳的区别比游泳有趣的 多...

参考译文1:当我长大了,我会做我想做的事情。我要移动某处有趣。巴黎听起来像一个城市,我认为可以享受。那里有大量的翻译公司展览。我想成为一名翻译公司家。所以我应该如何去做到这一点?首先,I'mgoing找到兼职工作或拖一年,节省一些钱。然后,我将是一个在巴黎的翻译公司学校的学生。参考译文2:长大了,我要去做想要做什么。我要去移动有意思的地方去。巴黎听起来像一个城市,我就喜欢。有很多有翻译公司展览。我想成为一名翻译公司家。我要怎么做呢?第一,我准备找一份兼职工作年或拖车和节省一些钱。然后我要成为一名在巴黎翻译公司学院的学生。参考译文3:长大了,我要去做想要做什么。我要去移动有意思的地方去。巴黎听起来像一个城市,我就喜欢。有很多有翻译公司展览。我想成为一名翻译公司家。我要怎么做呢?第一,我准备找一份兼职工作年或拖车和节省一些钱。然后我要成为一名在巴黎翻译公司学院的学生。参考译文4:我长大了,我要做我想要做。 我要迁有趣。 巴黎听起来像是一座城市,我可以,享受。 有很多的翻译公司展览。 我想要一个翻译公司家。 因此,我应怎样做? 第一,我'mgoing找到一份兼职工作,一年或拖车和节省一些金钱。 然后我要将是学生在一个翻译公司学校在巴黎。语义参照:Products switch &
产品开关ancho & 安乔It seems that all things you want is just goint out to have a dinner,what a funny boy! & 看来,所有你想要的东西只是goint的晚宴上,一个有趣的男孩!手腕血压计 & Wrist blood pressure monitorCONTROLADOR REMOTO IV INDIVIDUAL & 四个人远程控制器吃过了,在聊天 &
Eaten in the chatThank you........ Your kindness....... I understand. But I really didn't have time. In said that I don't have the money to I have to pay! &
谢谢你........你的好意.......我明白了。但我真的没有时间。在说,我没有钱,我有支付!你好无聊 & You like to what stuff抗毒素 & n. (Trad=抗毒素, Pinyin=kang4 du2 su4) antitoxin梦想的背后需要强大的经济体系支撑 & The dream behind the economy requires a strong supporting那好玩吗 & nullDoes your neighbor's dog alawys bark duing the day? &
你的邻居的狗永远会把吠叫期间一天吗?TIE Defender Squadron & 铁后卫中队保安队长 & The RUC long你喜欢吃汉堡包吗? &
Would you like to eat hamburgers?do you learn English by watching English—language oideos & 你学习英语看英语oideos玟茜植物手工皂 & Jade like stone plant Alizarin handmade SOAP协同作用 & Synergy这样说话会容易 & This speech will be easilyi to go to the concert & 我要去听音乐会slideshow interval &
幻灯片放映时间间隔Another problem is the & 另一个问题是不量凿而正枘兮,固前修以菹醢。 & hewn out of courtesy and are not difficult to suggest LMS, fixed before.twice the last pair &
两次最后一对operator must confirm to start & 运算符必须确认启动我想知道你学了多长时间的英语了 & I would like to know how long have you studied English for这就是你的过错。没必要为你自己狡辩了 & It is your fault. No need to argue for yourself表面的 &
The surface of theL DON'T WEED SEX & l不杂草性迎新手册 & Orientation manualSomeone Says: true love hides no secrets , He doesn't kHe doesn' & 有人说: 真正的爱情,背后没有秘密,他不凯并不是 'zhen hua middle school,china & Manual turnover package. & 正在翻译,请等待...in the first place. & 放在首位。拥抱的温度,只有你清楚 & Embrace the temperature, you are the only clearbe feel boring &
应感到乏味We append below the OE Part Numbers of Maruti Suzuki and Tata Indica/Indigo range: & 我们将附加以下部分OE编号的马鲁蒂铃木和塔塔草/靛蓝范围:这是不好的习惯 &
This is a bad habit米莉有只电子狗和它的名字叫西蒙 & Milly has only electronic dog and its name is Simongreet card & 迎接卡2 copies & 2份五个小孩 & Five childrenXin birdsong & 伯德桑鑫for what...unknow... & 为甚麽未定.........average true range & 平均真正范围这也是管理和服务的体贴之处 & This is also the delicacy of the management and services为以后打下基础 & nulleveryonsame as u & 每个人都是相同的 u史密斯先生坚持要在下次会议上讨论此事 & Mr Smith insisted on at the next session to discuss the matter每天早晨,我们都听见他大声朗读英语 &
Each morning, we all heard him aloud EnglishHow would factors such as your background, work and life experiences, special interests, culture, socioeconomic status, race,or ethnicity contribute to the diversity of the entering class, and hence to the experience of your Stanford classmates & 因素,如你的背景,工作和生活经历,特殊利益集团,文化,社会经济地位,种族或民族如何进入阶级的多样性作出贡献,并因此斯坦福大学的同学的经验我也有吗 & I also have?suffer &
受苦China is negotiating to extend its own higho-speed railway network to up to 17 countries in 1 0 to 15 years,eventually reaching London and Singapore. & 我是通古斯鼓舞 & I am Tungus inspire车位线及尺寸 & Parking lines and dimensions最近查询: & 有充足的食水符合买方的规格 & 像挂在天空中的一面镜子 & 亲爱的猫背,我等你。 & Yes, I need to know that starting from the date of the invoice issued to you & Plans cooperation with investors over black currant seed processing key technology, black currant seed preparation to meet pharmaceutical standards Chinese herbal preparation materials, black currant development into national drug preparations, &
My family introduced &
In each of the stars fall night, again and again my loneliness. & Microphone after what had happened & 人人都有strenghth和弱点。 我是一个友好、热情、慷慨和女童易走。 我一直准备帮助他人。 我努力每一天,我好在几乎所有的科目PE除外。 我经常与他们帮助我的同学,我就可以得到教训并与他们。 此外,我有礼貌,我从来没有与其他国家和其他人。 在家里我常常帮助我的父母的家务。 但我不喜欢做运动。 因此,我认为我不够有力。 &
Put down the mind, study hard and this is the only way out for you. Refueling bar!!! Old fan ~~~ · & 没有归还的电话查询 &
Keep Chase & 回给他的本店SCHOOI &
他们的研究获得的600to800月薪 & Tomorrow we have you to the hotel, such as car, we go back, and then you get together to Terra cotta Warriors介绍一个翻译韩国网友评论中国的网站 很多有意思的韩语翻译_韩剧吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,005,733贴子:
介绍一个翻译韩国网友评论中国的网站 很多有意思的韩语翻译收藏
看看韩国饭们是如何看中国的 大家多多交流哟 爱韩语会韩语的也加入我们的翻译中来吧
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或翻译句子:1.我想明天不会下雨。 2.网上购物是多么有趣的事啊! 3.城堡在焰火的映衬下显得光艳美丽_百度知道
翻译句子:1.我想明天不会下雨。 2.网上购物是多么有趣的事啊! 3.城堡在焰火的映衬下显得光艳美丽
看4!一群士兵正穿过天安门广场5.你能清楚地看到黑板上的英语单词吗
提问者采纳
can you see the words on the blackboard clearly. its very interesting to shop online2! 3!一群士兵正穿过天安门广场5! some solders are walking through the tiananmen square4.看?5. i think it won’t be rainy tomorrow1.1.网上购物是多么有趣的事啊。2.你能清楚地看到黑板上的英语单词吗.the castle looks splendid with the reflection of the flames3.城堡在焰火的映衬下显得光艳美丽4.look.我想明天不会下雨
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:我认为,游泳是最好的运动之一,对于中学生而言,参加。游有趣的泳是有趣的。它也对我们的健康有好处的。在夏天,游泳使我们感觉凉爽和放松。我经常去游泳,在我的空闲时间。我感觉放松的在游泳后。我认为我会变得越来越健康,通过游泳。游泳真的是一个好方法,对于学生来说,放松和从事锻炼。是什么意思?
我认为,游泳是最好的运动之一,对于中学生而言,参加。游有趣的泳是有趣的。它也对我们的健康有好处的。在夏天,游泳使我们感觉凉爽和放松。我经常去游泳,在我的空闲时间。我感觉放松的在游泳后。我认为我会变得越来越健康,通过游泳。游泳真的是一个好方法,对于学生来说,放松和从事锻炼。
问题补充:
In my opinion, swimming is one of the best sport for secondary school students to participate. Interesting tour of the Beach is interesting. It is also good for our health. In the summer, swimming, make us feel cool and relaxed. I often go swimming in my spare time. I feel relaxed after the swim. I
I think that Swimming is one of the best sports for high school students, participated in. Swimming is an interesting tour of the fun. It is also our health benefits. In the summer, swim so that we feel cool and relax. I often get to go swimming, and in my free time. I feel relax after a swim. I thi
I believed that, the swimming is one of best movements, speaking of the middle-school student, participation.Swims interesting swimming is interesting.It also has the advantage to our health.In the summer, the swimming causes us to feel cool and the relaxation.I swim frequently, in mine idle time.I
I think that swimming is one of the best sports, for middle school students, to participate in. Swimming fun is fun. It is good for our health. In the summer, swimming makes us feel cool and relaxed. I often go swimming, in my free time. I feel relax after a swim. I think I will become more and more
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:我喜欢英语,不仅是因为它在我们的生活中很重要,而且我认为他是一门非常有趣的课是什么意思?
我喜欢英语,不仅是因为它在我们的生活中很重要,而且我认为他是一门非常有趣的课
问题补充:
I like the English, not only because it is very important in our lives, and I think he is a very interesting lesson
I like English, not only because it in our lives is very important, but I think he is a very interesting lesson
I like English, not only is because it is very important in ours life, moreover I thought he is an extremely interesting class
I like English, not only because it is very important in our lives, and I think he is a very interesting course
I like English, not only because it is very important in our lives, and I think he is a very interesting course
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 中译英 的文章

随机推荐