she doen't speak nowenglish()her friends.

新视野英语一级试题及答案1_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新视野英语一级试题及答案1
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩42页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语口语英语,江苏,口语,英语口语,南通英语
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
初中英语新目标九年级上04
时间:09-11-04作者:Heaven来源:
[提示:]双击单词,即可查看词义!
[by:喜欢rrting.net,请把rrting.net告诉你QQ上的5位好友,多谢支持!][00:00.00]人人听力网 Unit 4&&&&&&&&&&&&&& What would you do?[00:04.78]SECTION A[00:07.94]1b Listen and number the pictures in the order you hear them.[00:52.40]2a Why is Larry nervous?Listen and circle the reasons.[01:51.36]2b Listen again.check the four things Larry's sister says to him.[02:50.71]SECTION B[02:56.88]2a Listen.Celia is asking Bill &questions from a personality survey.[03:05.81]Check the questions Celia asks.[03:51.05]2b Listen again.Circle Bill's responses.[04:39.90]2 Read the e-mail from Fran,and write a reply.[04:51.27]Dear Knowledgable,My best friend,Mei,has a problem.[04:57.33]There is a really important English speech contest for our whole city next month.[05:03.80]Our classmates want her to represent the class in the school contest.[05:09.66]Everyone is sure she will win.It's probably true.[05:15.22]Mei is very clever,and can speak English really well.[05:20.55]In fact,she always comes top in the school exams.[05:25.80]The problem is that she's very shy.[05:30.06]She doen't want to let her friends down,[05:34.03]but she's terrified of speaking in front of other people.[05:39.36]She's my friend,so she can tell me that she's shy.[05:44.50]But she can't tell everyone that.[05:48.34]I don't think they would believe her.[05:51.82]I can't think of any good advice to give her,[05:55.97]but you always come up with good solutions to people's problems.[06:02.03]What do you think I should tell Mei?[06:05.58]What do you think I should tell the rest of the students?[06:11.33]READ&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The history of basketball[06:20.29]China is a large country with many different and interesting ways of doing things.[06:27.37]But people who travel around China[06:31.42]can always see one thing that is the same everywhere--basketball.[06:37.69]This much-loved sport is enjoyed by men and women,and by young and old.[06:44.74]The sport of basketball is little over a hundred years old.[06:50.51]and it's played by more than 100 million people in 208 countries.[06:57.67]Since 1949,badketball courts have been seen everywhere,[07:04.20]in factories,schools and even houses in China.[07:09.95]Millions of people play the sport for fun and exercise,[07:15.41]but few people know how basketball started.[07:20.37]Basketball was invented by a Canadian doctor,James Naismith.[07:26.75]He was born in 1861.[07:30.87]When Naismith was a student in college,[07:35.31]his teacher challenged the class to invent a new game.[07:40.36]It was cold in the winter[07:43.83]and the teacher wanted a game that people could play indoors.[07:48.98]Naismith thought he could do it.[07:52.53]But he wanted the game to be a non-contact sport[07:57.39]because it would be played on hard wooden floors.[08:01.96]If people touched,they could fall down and get hurt.[08:06.71]For the basketball hoops,Naismith used two fruit baskets.[08:12.46]He put them high on the balcony where people sat looking down at the players.[08:18.63]Naismith had a class of 18 men.[08:22.88]He divided them into two teams of nine and taught them how to play his new game.[08:29.75]On December 21,1891,they played the first basketball game in history.[08:37.62]Many small changes followed.[08:41.67]The backboards behind the baskets[08:46.03]were added to stop people in the balcony from trying to catch the ball.[08:51.59]But then N aismith saw that the players used the backboards[08:56.84]to help put the ball in the basket.[09:00.50]He decided it should be part of the game.[09:05.18]Later,the baskets were replaced by nets.[09:10.45]In 1936,at the Berlin Olympics,[09:15.60]basketball became an Olympic event,45 years after it was invented.[09:23.04]A basketball team from China competed.[09:27.17]They didn't win,but they used the experience to help develop the game at home.[09:33.65]For many years,Americans were the most famous basketball players,[09:39.89]but the sport is now much more international.
责编:Heaven&&&
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络上收集,供仅参考试用,正式学习请到书店购买正版教材。试用资料有效性和正确性也无法保证。本站并不拥有这些资料的版权,版权属于原版权所有人。
上一篇:下一篇:
欣赏了此听力的朋友还欣赏了
&&&&&&&&&&阅读理解。 BettyisanAmericangirl.Sheisthirteen.SheisinBeijingwithherparents.ShedoesntknowmuchChinese.ShecantspeakChinesewell.Sometimesherfriendsdontun(六年级英语)_英语阅读_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
阅读理解。 BettyisanAmericangirl.Sheisthirteen.SheisinBeijingwithherparents.ShedoesntknowmuchChinese.ShecantspeakChinesewell.Sometimesherfriendsdontun(六年级英语)
&&&&&&&&&&
阅读理解。 BettyisanAmericangirl.Sheisthirteen.SheisinBeijingwithherparents.ShedoesntknowmuchChinese.ShecantspeakChinesewell.Sometimesherfriendsdontun(六年级英语)
文章来源:
更新时间:
阅读理解。
&&&&&& Betty&is&an&American&girl.&She&is&thirteen.&She&is&in&Beijing&with&her&parents.&She&doesn't&know&much&Chinese.&She&can't&speak&Chinese&well.&Sometimes&her&friends&don't&understand&her.&&&&&&&&&&&&& It's&Sunday&morning.&She&is&going&to&the&zoo&to&see&the&pandas.&She&is&waiting&at&bus&stop.&At&the&bus&stop&she&asks&a&boy&how&to&go&to&the&zoo.&But&the&boy&can't&understand&her.&Then&she&takes&out&a&pen&and&some&paper.&She&draws&a&panda&on&it&and&shows&the&picture&to&the&boy.&The&boy&smiles&and&then&shows&her&the&way&to&the&zoo. A. 根据短文的意思,完成下列句子。(每空填一个词)1. Betty&is&from&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .&&&2.&Betty&&&&&&&&&&&&&&know&Chinese&well.&3.&Betty&is&going&to&the&zoo&by&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .&4.&Betty&doesn't&know&how&to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&to&the&zoo.5.&Betty&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a&picture&of a&panda&to&the&boy.B. 判断正误。正确的写“T”,错误的写“F”。&&&(&&&& ) 1.&Betty&lives&in&Beijing&with&her&parents.&(&&&& ) 2.&Betty's&friends&can&understand&her&Chinese&well.&(&&&& ) 3.&Betty&is&going&to&the&zoo&on&foot.&(&&&& ) 4.&A&boy&helps&Betty&to&go&to&the&zoo.&(&&&& ) 5.&Betty&is&a&clever&girl.&&
阅读答案:
A.&1.&America&&&2.&doesn't&&&3.&bus&&&4.&go&&&&5.&draws&&&&B.&1.&T&&&&2.&F&&&&3.&F&&&&4.&T&&&&5.&T
阅读录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇阅读: 下一篇阅读:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2012届湖南省岳阳开发区七校初三第一次模拟联考英语试卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
One Monday morning, I was standing waiting for the train and suddenly felt ill. I couldn’t stand still, and the world began to sway(摇摆)and then went black. All I heard was “Oh, my God, she’s falling. ”The next thing I &31 was that the doctor was asking me my name. This happened &&32 I was too tired. I was so busy cleaning my new house that I didn’t eat&&33 &last weekend. The doctor told me that a gentleman waiting for the &&34 saw me fall down. He got to my side &35 , and told others to call 120. He stayed with me &&36 &the ambulance(救护车)arrived. Then he went with me to the hospital, which made him &37 his train. The doctor told me the gentleman didn’t want to leave his name.I don’t know who this gentleman is. &&38 &&if he reads this article and remembers a young lady fainting(晕倒)at the train station, I’d like 39 to know that I want to say “Thank you” to him. Whenever I meet with such a thing, I will do the same as he &&10 &&to me. And I’ll pass on the kindness to others. &【小题1】A. met&&&&&&&&&&& B. remembered&&&&&&&&& C. said【小题2】A. so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. because&&&&&&&&
C. though【小题3】A. little&&&&&&&&&&&& B. much&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. many【小题4】A. train&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. plane&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. bus【小题5】A. at first&&&&&&&&&& B. just now&&&&&&&&&&& C. at once【小题6】A. while&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. since&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. until【小题7】A. catch&&&&&&&&& B. miss&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. drop【小题8】A. Or&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Although&&&&&&&
C. But【小题9】A. you&&&&&&&&&&& B. him&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. he【小题10】A. does&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. did
来源:学年浙江宁波宁海县长街镇初级中学初一上期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
完形填空。Tony is four years old. His &&&&&&(1) name is Brown. &&&&&(2) father and mother &&&&(3) doctors .They are very busy and Tony is &&&&&(4) home alone .Tony likes drawing very much. He often draws dogs, cocks, foxes and flowers &&&&&&(5) the floor or on the wall. One afternoon, Tony’s mother buys brushes and many books for &&&&&(6). Tony is very happy. After supper his &&&&&&(7) watch TV, but he begins to draw carefully at the table.“&&&(8) do you draw , Tony ?” asks his father . “God(上帝) ,” the &(9) &&&&&&answers.“But we can’t &&&&&(10) God and what does God look like?”“When I finish drawing, you will know about it,” says the little boy .【小题1】A.lastB.firstC.fullD.call【小题2】A.HisB.HerC.He’sD.She’s【小题3】A.isB.amC.areD.have【小题4】A.withB.atC.forD.on【小题5】A.inB.betweenC.underD.on【小题6】A.himB.herC.heD.his【小题7】A mother&&&&B. father&&&&C. parent&&&& D. parents【小题8】A.WhereB.WhatC.HowD.Why【小题9】A.girlB.manC.boyD.men【小题10】A.lookB.look atC.seeD.watch
来源:学年山东临沂青云镇中心中学初一下期期末质量监测英语卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
When Kyle walked into Ernie's Pet World, he looked very worried. He walked quickly to the front counter(柜台). Ernie jumped out to greet Kyle. He was the shop's first shopper of the day.“Good morning, sir!” Ernie said. "What can I do for you?" “Well, I...,” Kyle started to say. “Wait, don't tell me,” Ernie stopped him. “You're looking for a … a little dog... for your daughter 's birthday. Right?” “Not really, l just...” Ernie didn't let him finish.“Ah, I've got it, You just moved into a new house, and you want some fish for it. I have some very nice fish over here.” “In fact, I...” Kyle was starting to look very nervous (紧张的). His face had a strange expression(表情)on it. “No fish? Ah, a cat! You look like a cat person. At Ernie's Pet World, we have the best kinds. Look at this Persian — long, white hair, and look at that cute expression. She's looking at you. She's thinking, ‘Take me home. Take me home.’ Would you like some cat food and toys as well?” “No, thank you,” Kyle said. By this time, he was walking up and down. He had a pained (痛苦的) look on his face. “Really, I'm not interested in cats or fish or little dogs.”“What do you want, then?” Ernie asked.Kyle looked like he was going to cry. “I just want to know if I can use your bathroom(卫生间)!”he finally said.【小题1】Kyle walked into Ernie's Pet World and he walked ________ to the front counter(柜台).A.fastB.slowC.awayD.out【小题2】What does the writer want to tell us?A.A good pet owner.B.A funny story.C.A wonderful shopkeeper.D.A strange pet shop.【小题3】What was true about Ernie's Pet World?A.The shop was not busy.B.Kyle went there often.C.The shop was about to close.D.Kyle knew Ernie well.【小题4】What do you think of Ernie?A.He is careful.B.He is helpful.C.He likes talking.D.He is clever.【小题5】Why did Kyle look anxious and pained?A.He wanted to get a cat very much.B.He didn't like animals.C.He was late for work.D.He wanted to go to the bathroom.
来源:2013年初中毕业升学考试(甘肃兰州卷)英语(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Can the Time Go Slower?
Can the time go slower?
I’m still thinking of
The answers.
Can the time go slower?
My head is not
Yet clear.
Can the time go slower?
For me the rules of math are
Too hard to remember.
Can the time go slower?
My grade is what my father
Really cares about.
So can the time go slower?
My dear teacher,
I don’t want to run behind others.
There are still lots of questions
To be answered!
根据以上由Joanna
Pitt创作的小诗,回答下列问题。
1.What is the reading about?
A. Taking a test.&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
Teaching math.&&&&&
C. Learning driving.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
Running at the school.
2.Why does the writer ask “Can the time go slower”
again and again?
A. She is missing her good old times.
B. She does not want to get old with time.
C. She’s afraid that her father will be home soon.
D. She’s worried that there isn’t much time.
来源:2013届江苏省宿迁市宿豫区初一上学期期末考试英语卷
题型:其他题
选择适当的选项填在对话的空白,使其意思完整、正确。(5分)
&&&& A: Hello,
1.___________________
B: Oh, you look
so happy. Is this your mother?
A: Yes. My
mother is a doctor. 2._________________
B: Does you
father often go shopping with your