please try again 仓木麻衣or call to 109 for asistance

Terrorism what is terroism ?
I think terrorism isnt what you may think . I m going to tell you how I see it. Terrorism was alway here but it was called different ,Ressistance Over the yearsthere have been the thousands of wars there was always a ressistant group. Today we are fighting wars and there are groups of people we call terrorist.But
Are they really terrorists ? Mostly they are ressistance groups which do not bow to western power which invades their territory and starts to kill their people (children) a take their territory over their nature wealth.I dont know if all those groups fight for their people ,but i think the most of them do. Not so many years ago there was the WW II and their have been groups of people which ressisted the Axis powers in the inner part of their infrastructure ( for example the Staufenberg group ,the lithuanian ressistance.) I belive today these ressistance groups would be called Terrorist organizations.They hae things in common . Their territory has been invaded ,their homes have been stolen and their people have been killed. What do we hear more offten ? or how often do we live in fear? The inhabitants of the eastern countries live in constant fear because their have over 20 years been in siege and bombs have been thrown on their schools , homes
and hospitals , How often in the past 20 years have you
been bombed ?
Oh yeah here and there a suicide bomber kills 20 people . and what happen s there ,every day there are killed 100 of people .
Ask yourself one question . IF you live in constant fear for your life or the lives of your family woud try to make your enemies feel the same or would you just sit and let them do what ever they want. ? let
us not forget that we started this war . Let forget that they have 2 choices to just sit and watch how their families die ,or ressist and fight back. They dont have the power to invade our country like we did but they fight back in
the way their can and that is trought attacking uswith ( terrorist attacks ) or ressistant atttacks. Who is the real terrorist ? the man who strikes first , invades your home and kills your family and steals your life and your peace, or the man who s family has been killed without reason and the decides to fight back?
▼Share post on...
Share post on...
Featured on the home page on Mar 7th 2015
the man who attacks ?
or the man who fights back ?
Favourited
Terrorism what is terroism ?
I think terrorism isnt what you may think . I m going to tell you how I see it. Terrorism was alway here but it was called different ,Ressistance Over the yearsthere have been the thousands of wars there was always a ressistant group. Today we are fighting wars and there are groups of people we call terrorist.But
Are they really terrorists ? Mostly they are ressistance groups which do not bow to western power which invades their territory and starts to kill their people (children) a take their territory over their nature wealth.I dont know if all those groups fight for their people ,but i think the most of them do. Not so many years ago there was the WW II and their have been groups of people which ressisted the Axis powers in the inner part of their infrastructure ( for example the Staufenberg group ,the lithuanian ressistance.) I belive today these ressistance groups would be called Terrorist organizations.They hae things in common . Their territory has been invaded ,their homes have been stolen and their people have been killed. What do we hear more offten ? or how often do we live in fear? The inhabitants of the eastern countries live in constant fear because their have over 20 years been in siege and bombs have been thrown on their schools , homes
and hospitals , How often in the past 20 years have you
been bombed ?
Oh yeah here and there a suicide bomber kills 20 people . and what happen s there ,every day there are killed 100 of people .
Ask yourself one question . IF you live in constant fear for your life or the lives of your family woud try to make your enemies feel the same or would you just sit and let them do what ever they want. ? let
us not forget that we started this war . Let forget that they have 2 choices to just sit and watch how their families die ,or ressist and fight back. They dont have the power to invade our country like we did but they fight back in
the way their can and that is trought attacking uswith ( terrorist attacks ) or ressistant atttacks. Who is the real terrorist ? the man who strikes first , invades your home and kills your family and steals your life and your peace, or the man who s family has been killed without reason and the decides to fight back?
to make a comment.
98%98%94%95%94%
100%100%83%100%
Amirite is the premier opinion-based social network where people from all around the world discover, debate and discuss today's hottest issues. Share your perspective to the world and interact with like-minded individuals on breaking news, hot topics and controversial issues now!
With that many angles, the discussions on Amirite will open your eyes to a panoramic view of your world that you won't get anywhere else, allowing you to see the big picture and discuss it.
Every opinion matters on Amirite.
It only takes a second.Connect with Facebook, Twitter or Google.
or create an account with your email...
Login to your Amirite account...
Enter your email address and we'll email you your account details.
Login using...
Remember me
I've remembered!
Show posts as
By creating an account you indicate that you have read and agree to abide by our .
Create My AccountNeed some single parent advice Please *Triggers included* - BabyCenter
Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
This site requires Javascript enabled on the web browser.
advertisement
advertisement
Need some single parent advice Please *Triggers included*
Posted 11/27/2015
Hey ladies you have always been so helpful. I need some advice please.
So a little back story here.
I'll just start off by saying 2015 has been the worst year of my life. Started off in January with my dad dying. He was my rock. My go to person for everything. He helped me with my boys. He was so wise and just knew what to do. My year just went down hill from there. My grandpa also died recently too. Also to top it off me and my boys father of 8 years split due to his alcohol problem ( thank the lord). But still all year he has caused problems for me. I don't have a lot of support to help me watch my boys. My mom lives in Colorado and all my sisters work full time. I started looking into day care but HOLY HELL its so expensive. I'm thinking im going to look into government assistents. I work full time at a hotel mainly 3-1130p. My boys dad has been helping watch his kids but recently has taken another wrong turn and i've decided to cut him off completely. I want 2016 to be my year... I had plans to start school in January for nursing school. I still want to go but I need ideas on how to do this. I was thinking maybe government assistants. My dads girlfriend is willing to help me with my boys but I have to work to support my kids, which means also finding a new job. Please give me some advice anybody else have to do this sort of thing I want to better my life. Not just for me but for my boys.
(Cross posted for more advice)
I'll tweak your test...&but just&call me Debbie Downer.*You can go shave your back now****BHB ROCKS MY SOCKS***
<div class="reaction_count_value reaction_count_position1" id="reaction_hug_total_
Posted 11/27/2015
Government assistance seems like a good place to start. Did you say that you're cutting your children's father out of their lives because he's done something you don't agree with? Is there some sort of court order in place?
If there's anything we're known for here at the BHB, it's our sensitivity. -Renne8I assume fisting is less painful than reading textspeak.
Posted 11/27/2015
sorry no advice but hugs to you
Anal is a gateway hole I'm afraid. -I'mOnABoat
Posted 11/27/2015
That's a LOT! I've been through a bunch too. So first off, big hugs! Talk to a lawyer, and get into therapy.
From there, government assistance sounds like a great help for you.
Also, make sure you look into whatever school grants are available too. Some might be available to help you with child care fees, car payments, etc.
It is going to be rough and tiring, but keep your end goal in sight and take each day as it comes.
Unsuspecting sexy, the kind that attacks while you're doing the dishes or folding laundry. -RhinoSaurusRex
Posted 11/27/2015
Government assistance seems like a good place to start. Did you say that you&...
He has a terrible alcohal problem and is verbally abusive to me in front of them. Believe me im not doing it to hurt them its for there safety.
I'll tweak your test...&but just&call me Debbie Downer.*You can go shave your back now****BHB ROCKS MY SOCKS***
Posted 11/27/2015
You should apply for daycare assistance. It could take awhile so you need to do it soon.
I hope 2016 is a better year for you!
Posted 11/27/2015
He has a terrible alcohal problem and is verbally abusive to me in front of t...
You better square that away with Friend of the Court so you aren't held in contempt if there's a parenting plan in place.
Fast Hooker, Bitter-Tasting HooptyQueen, Dr.Phil & BHB Gangleader. Fuck is for flavor!
Posted 11/27/2015
You better square that away with Friend of the Court so you aren&#39;t held i...
Thank you that does sound like a great idea.
Posted 11/27/2015
Where in nm are you? Im in abq and I am going thru the same thing.. there are lots of resources for single parents here... call 211, you will be approved for daycare asistance... message me if youd like to chat or anything!
Posted 11/27/2015
Look into government assistance for a stepping stone.
There are childcare credits you can get while looking for work or if your job is low paying.
There may also be some if you go to school.
The issue right now maybe your hours since as far as I know, you have to use a licensed daycare facility/provider and your work hours may make that difficult.
Nursing school may be a good option.
Those tend to be in-demand jobs so you may be able to move if you need to in the future.
I'm a single mom and you just make it work.
You do what you have to for your kids.
I'm glad you were strong enough to recognize a bad situation for your children!
Single mom&&&Autism Warrior,DD: 11/04 (my rainbow&baby), DS: 8/06&(my autism hero),
Posted 11/27/2015
Where in nm are you? Im in abq and I am going thru the same thing.. there are...
Thank you this is super helpful. I didn't even know where to start and now I do thank you!
advertisement
Related Posts
By ciarox313
I'm a single mom to an 18 month old little girl and I'm 23. I want to go back to school this fall. I've...
By dadriana
Hello.....I'm more of a lurker than an active member of this group, but I would relaly value and...
By torymchale
hi ladies,
im currently 32 weeks pregnant and recently split from my partner.
we hadnt been together...
Related Photo Clubs
Related Groups
Please sign in
Email address:
This field is required.
This field is required.
Keep me logged in.
Badge nomination
The nominee
Please choose a badge
Tell us why
Why are you nominating this member for a badge? Please explain briefly or provide a link to support your nomination.
Please tell us why
Your nomination has been submitted.
Please be patient. It can take a week to work through the nominations and assign badges.
BabyCenter Shortcuts
BabyCenter Mobile
Our U.S. Sites
Our International Sitesa call to Harvey or programmers - Site Discussion -
Categories
Categories
Categories
members online
a call to Harvey or programmers
Font Size:
6350 Posts
my firend says it is possible to make the site's drop down menues compatable with both IE and firefox.
he said you just ad a value in for each one that says somthing about firefox in it (im not sure what) anyway since IE sucks it would be awsome if the menues were compatable with firefox
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Microsoft Word is smarter then poeple
Hooked on phonix phucked me up
it's obvious, Bush sucks.....
Sticky'd by
1669 Posts
I got a set of menus which work on firefox and IE and they are very slick and easily customised??
Member No: 12718
I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecil, I will only complicate you, trust in me and fall aswell...
It's fun being hated.
9976 Posts
Crazy Fool
shut up ie is fine.
Why do black people dislike me? If it wasn't for white dudes they would still be slaves.
And I'm sure I would own a few.
4521 Posts
^ F that, It doesnt bother me that much having Firefox and the drop downs not working, but if its not a big dealthen put that shit in there.
-People say marijuana ruins your life, I just say I take the scenic route-
9976 Posts
Crazy Fool
''o wow look at me using firefox, I'm such a cool person. IE has so many security bugs and always messes up and stuff, F microsoft! F them good and hard! O wait, o no! when I use firefox some websites don't even work! o well whatever, at least I'm not one of the sheep using IE who view websites perfectly fine. Yea man. I switched away from ie because it didn't work someof the time, and now I get to use a browser that works even worse. Yea man.''
Why do black people dislike me? If it wasn't for white dudes they would still be slaves.
And I'm sure I would own a few.
4521 Posts
What the fuck are you talking about, get fucked.
-People say marijuana ruins your life, I just say I take the scenic route-
7828 Posts
Crazy Fool
Phrosty, personally, my IE fucked up 30% of tyhe time I tried to use it, and it was beginning to piss me off immensly. I hate it because it just randomly freezes. Firefox is slower in my opinion, but that's a small price to pay for the more reliant browsing. All I know is Firefox has yet to freeze up on me. I still use INternet explorer when surfing only NS though.
-Michael Lifshitz-
7828 Posts
Crazy Fool
Haha, that's funny, just as i finished typing that and hit reply, my IE decided it needed to close.
-Michael Lifshitz-
3749 Posts
IE sucks black cocks.
Firefox is so elite. Oo0o0o0 you have 1 more click. better then all the motion involved with drop down menus
even if i use IE at school i still click instead of using drop down menus. im elite.
5557 Posts
Safari bitches!
7201 Posts
Crazy Fool
yah it really shouldent matter what you use, i mean if you're not compatible with something that means its a downside to what you're using IE may crap out but thats the downside to it...Firefox may not crap out on you but you might not be able to do everything you could do with IE. Its called Pros and Cons.
19023 Posts
Post Whore
firefox craps out on me just as much as IE. I liked the tabbed browsing a lot though.
5013 Posts
I didn't know that people announce their browser choices to change their 'cool' factor, Phrosty. We must REALLY be nerds.
I've been meaning to change the drop downs for a while. Just need to do them up in css and they'll work for everything. Except when MS gets around to releasing IE 7 and decide that they're going to use their own css standards in a standard MS anti-competition.
4466 Posts
safari represent bitches
Member No. 8857
Viva La R?¨sistance
i think the hustle dance is pretty sick - DENALI44
7201 Posts
Crazy Fool
would you exspect anything less from MS?
2581 Posts
hate to say it, but i agree fully with phrosty
Eastern Chaos
1900 Posts
ie is just fine. ive hardly ever had any problem with it. I prefer to use the software that comes with windows rather than installing so much more junk on my computer.
3730 Posts
ya, i got ie, i dont care what i have, as long as it works, and i cna use it
6784 Posts
enjoy the exploits then chaps! and the crashing...
i like the fact that you can have one firefox window open, and multiple tabs...
oh, and ie crashes a lot...
and thanks for redoing the code harvey, youre my hero!
6350 Posts
he re-did it already?
not working for me so i think not but thanks in advanced to whoever gets around to it, and ya its not that bit a deal so if there is too much other stuff to do, it can wait
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Microsoft Word is smarter then poeple
Hooked on phonix phucked me up
it's obvious, Bush sucks.....
11054 Posts
Crazy Fool
im on opera witch is basicly firefox i think and it works fine
9664 Posts
Crazy Fool
yup, agree with phrosty. IE works.
Crazy Fool
my ie works almost perfect. only when someone messages me, i cant see the actual text and it freezes after i close the menu.
I'm using Konqueror on Linux 3.4.
Seems to work fine on NS although this is the first time I've tried it on NS.
I meant to say Knoppix 3.4 with Konqueror.
7797 Posts
Crazy Fool
right now i use IE but when i get a mac soon i am going to use safari does anyone see anydown side with that program?
-Nick Martini
'To Whom It MAy Conern' now for sale!
Come on Harvey.
When has Microsoft ever not been a shining star in the world of compatibility with other products?
I wonder if I can get in trouble for posting this shit...:P
6632 Posts
Holy Shit Geek
on the first day of school i wok eup late at my friends house so i was hurrying really fast to get ready and i ran into her bedroom and i tripped over the wheeel on her bed frame and flew forward landing face first into a pile of her dirty thongs-Public_Enenmy0255
1929 Posts
yeah, i use firfox and compatible dropdowns would be nice
2200 Posts
We will be working on making the menu compatible with firefox. It's on my list of stuff to do... just hang tight.
i dont know too much about it
7452 Posts
Crazy Fool
why did you bring this back you tool.
Dragon's Lair Member
NS Real Hip Hop
Drop Cliffs, Not Bombs
Make Turns, Not War
Bomb Hills, Not People
5557 Posts
He is one of the few smart ones to use the Search feature. He wants drop down menus to work on Opera.
10235 Posts
Crazy Fool
well at least now we can appreciate what was once not there again. haha.
-keegan mcginnis,
~~Phunkin Phatt Phreerider~~
Anathema - yes you can.
8167 Posts
Crazy Fool
i saw someone wearin' a firefox shirt at school a couple weeks ago. i thought it was pretty pimp-ass.
------------------------
- Andrew Berwald
6099 Posts
what menu's the ones on top like media and whatnot, b.c. if it is it works on my firefox
& NEW RIDERS AND SHIRTS
+PM for the best hats on the block+
TRIBAL CLOTHING
ha... i searched for harvey to try to find his email address. then i saw this and people wrote other browsers in there.
so i figured why not post the new browser... nobody gave opera any props
i dont know too much about it
7452 Posts
Crazy Fool
ha... i searched for harvey to try to find his email address. then i saw this and people wrote other browsers in there.
so i figured why not post the new browser... nobody gave opera any props
haha fair enough.
for his email.
Dragon's Lair Member
NS Real Hip Hop
Drop Cliffs, Not Bombs
Make Turns, Not War
Bomb Hills, Not People
4250 Posts
uhmmm i use firefox, drop downs work fine and its much faster than ie.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My nipples could cut glass
37 days till skiing
NS SKATEBOARDERS
13926 Posts
Crazy Fool
seach for firefox, and look for the one posted by *cowboy*... there is mod that makes firefox like, 10 times faster, seriously.
Black Watch
13926 Posts
Crazy Fool
Black Watch
11609 Posts
Crazy Fool
didn't do much for me
-----------------------------
7even degree productions
.::yea i huck like a slut::.
the 3 things that rank most in my life,
Skiing, Sex, Breathing
Website Design
Choose Target
Aug 22nd 2014
With all of The Call Up videos now submitted and awaiting your vote, you'&#128;&#153;re going to need some help in choosing the best. Allow me!
Oct 6th 2009
So here&#8217;s a little story&#8230; I built a website for a friend of mine a few years back. We were in the proses of handing the torch over to another mutual friend of ours to continue working on it, but that required me remembering the user name and password to get into the admin panel [...]
Sep 10th 2010
So here&#8217;s a little story&#8230; I built a website for a friend of mine a few years back. We were in the proses of handing the torch over to another mutual friend of ours to continue working on it, but that required me remembering the user name and password to get into the admin panel [...]
Subscribe to our newsletters and stay up-to-date with the latest news from Newschoolers and our partners
Copyright & 2016 The Enthusiast Network. All rights reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 try again after 的文章

随机推荐