glove与mittens和gloves的区别

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译Snow can wait I forgot my mittens Wipe my nose,get my new boots on I get a little warm in my heart When I think of winter I put my hand in my father&s glove I run off Where the drifts get deeper Sleeping Beauty trips me with a frown I hear a voice:"You must learn to stand up For yourself &Cause I can&t always be around" He says when you gonna make up your mind When you gonna love you as much as I do When you gonna make up your mind &Cause things are gonna change so fast All the white horses are still in bed I tell you that I&ll always want you near You say that things change,my dear Boys get discovered As winter melts Flowers competing for the sun Years go by And I&m here still waiting Withering where some snowman was Mirror,mirror Where&s the Crystal Palace But I only can see myself Skating around the truth who I am But I know,Dad,the ice is getting thin When you gonna make up your mind When you gonna love you as much as I do When you gonna make up your mind &Cause things are gonna change so fast All the white horses are still in bed I tell you that I&ll always want you near You say that things change,my dear Hair is grey And the fires are burning So many dreams on the shelf You say I wanted you to be proud of me I always wanted that myself When you gonna make up your mind When you gonna love you as much as I do When you gonna make up your mind &Cause things are gonna change so fast All the white horses have gone ahead I tell you that I&ll always want you near You say that things change,my dear Never change All the white horses
Snow can wait雪可以等待I forgot my mittens 我遗忘了我的棒球手套Wipe my nose,get my new boots on 擦擦我的鼻子,穿上我的新靴子I get a little warm in my heart 我的内心有一丝暖意When I think of winter 当我想起冬天I put my hand in my father&s glove 我曾把手伸进父亲的手套I run off 我跑啊跑Where the drifts get deeper 在那漂浮物比较深的地方Sleeping Beauty trips me with a frown 睡美人用皱眉羁绊了我I hear a voice:我听到一种柔美的声音"You must learn to stand up 你必须学着站起来For yourself 靠自己的力量&Cause I can&t always be around" 因为我不能总是陪在你左右He says when you gonna make up your mind 他说,当你想做一项决定When you gonna love you as much as I do 当你想向我爱你一样爱自己When you gonna make up your mind 当你想做一项决定&Cause things are gonna change so fast 因为周遭的事物瞬息万变All the white horses are still in bed 所有的白马王子仍在沉睡中I tell you that I&ll always want you near 告诉你,我多么希望你能一直在我身边You say that things change,my dear 你说万物善变,亲爱的Boys get discovered 孩子被发现了As winter melts 当雪融化了Flowers competing for the sun 花儿竞相开放Years go by 岁月逝去And I&m here still waiting 而我却依然在这里等待Withering where some snowman was 在雪人边唠叨着Mirror,mirror 镜子,镜子Where&s the Crystal Palace 水晶宫在哪里But I only can see myself 但我看到的仅仅是自己Skating around the truth who I am 在现实中徘徊,我到底是谁But I know,Dad,the ice is getting thin 但我知道,爸爸,冰层正在变薄When you gonna make up your mind 当你想坚定自己的意志When you gonna love you as much as I do 当你想要象我爱你那样爱自己When you gonna make up your mind 当你想做一项决定&Cause things are gonna change so fast 因为周遭的万物总瞬息万变All the white horses are still in bed 白马王子都在沉睡中I tell you that I&ll always want you near 告诉你,我多么希望你能一直在我身边You say that things change,my dear 你说,万物善变,亲爱的Hair is grey 头发灰了And the fires are burning 火依旧在燃烧So many dreams on the shelf 有那么多的梦想被安置在架子上You say I wanted you to be proud of me 你说,想要我以你为荣I always wanted that myself 我总是想我自己When you gonna make up your mind 当你想要做一项决定When you gonna love you as much as I do 当你想象我爱你一样爱自己When you gonna make up your mind 当你想做一项决定&Cause things are gonna change so fast 因为周遭的事物瞬息万变All the white horses have gone ahead 白马王子早已踏上征程I tell you that I&ll always want you near 告诉你,我多么希望你可以永远在我身边You say that things change,my dear 你说,万物善变,亲爱的Never change 万物永恒All the white horses我的白马王子们
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
雪能等候我忘记我的棒球手套擦我的鼻子, 有我的新长靴在我在我的心中稍微拿很温暖当我想到冬天的时候我把我的手放入我的父亲的 手套我走开跑漂流物比较深哪里睡眠美人用皱眉跌倒我我听到一种声音: " 你一定学习站起来为自己′引起我′ t 能总是在附近吗"他说当你去决定...
雪可等到我忘了我mittens我擦鼻子,把我的新鞋,我就有点温暖,我想我的冬天把我的手在父亲的Kong手套一跑,飘得到更深睡眠美容班我有皱眉我听到一个声音: "你必须学会站起来,为自己Kong事业可以Kongt始终是围绕"他说,当你安然无恙弥补你到时谁家爱你像我一样做,当你安然无恙弥补您心目中Kong造成东西都安然无恙变化这么快所有的白色马匹仍在床上,我告诉你,我Kongll总是要你靠近你说,事情...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 mittens murray 的文章

随机推荐