为您推荐:
英语句子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁将下列句子译成英语:这是我的电脑,那是你的电脑._百度作业帮
将下列句子译成英语:这是我的电脑,那是你的电脑.
将下列句子译成英语:这是我的电脑,那是你的电脑.
this is my computer and that is yours小题1:Are you worrying about what to wear to a party/at the party or how to design your home? 小题2:What’s wrong/the matter/the trouble with your computer?小题3:Walk past the bank and turn left at the first turning/crossing.小题4:Pandas like to eat bamboo and lie down all day long.小题5:I am afraid they won’t like songs like this.试题分析:小题1:根据句意可知这里应该用现在进行时,这里用疑问词+动词不定式的形式作宾语。故用Are you worrying about what to wear to a party/at the party or how to design your home? 小题2:这里是固定句式What’s wrong/the matter/the trouble with ?某物怎么啦?故用What’s wrong/the matter/the trouble with your computer?小题3:这里是指路的方法,祈使句+陈述句,故用Walk past the bank and turn left at the first turning/crossing.小题4:这里是短语like to do sth 喜欢做某事,all day long整天。故用Pandas like to eat bamboo and lie down all day long.小题5:这里是be afraid 恐怕;like sth 喜欢某物;like this像这样。故用I am afraid they won’t like songs like this.考点:句子翻译。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:翻译题
小题1:Mobile phones have become a problem for middle schools. In some schools the students are not allowed to carry them during school hous.Using mobile phones gives teachers so much trouble. 小题2:The students sometimes use them to send messages or e-mails in class. Some students even use phon message cheat during exams. Therefore, 小题3:some students and their parents think they can get in touch with each other by mobile phones. They also think the students can use mobile phones to get online to study or search for inforemation. 小题4:实际上,我们能解决这个问题。& The students with mobile phones can leave phones at school offices . 小题5:或者他们可以在上课期间关机。Students can use mobile phones as long as schools let them know when they can use phones.
小题1: ---What was she doing when it began to rain heavily?-- -She ____________________________________(正在帮妈妈做家务). (help)小题2:. ---Do you know the disabled person?---Yes. He is my neighbor. He _______________________(通过卖蔬菜和水果谋生). (by)小题3: ---Have you heard from your parents?---No, never. They often ____________________(给我打电话而不是给我写信). (instead)小题4: ---I didn’t hear you come in just now---That’s good. We _____________(尽量不去制造任何嗓音), for you are sleeping. (make)小题5: ---What’s your dream?---My dream is to be an engineer. And I’m sure that nothing can ___________________(阻止我使梦想成真).&& (stop)小题6: ---Driving less, walking more is good for our health.---So I _________________________(宁愿走一小时去上班也不愿考虑开车).& (would)小题7: ---Dave, do you have lots of friends?---No. I only _____________________(和喜欢和我做同样事情的男孩交朋友). (same)
完成句子&按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子,并将答案写在答题卡标有题号的横线上。(本大题共9分,每小题1.5分) 小题1:晚上开车不开灯是违法的。Driving at night ____________________________________________________________.小题2:你能否向我解释一下,为什么我的电脑经常出故障?Can you &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?小题3:目前所有学生们都全身心投入到复习迎考之中。At present, all the students ___________________________________________ for exams.小题4:为了少花钱,Alice昨天在网上买了一台电脑。Alice bought a computer online yesterday ________________________________________.小题5:到目前为止,来自西部的老师已适应了这儿的生活。 So far, the teachers from the western areas ___________________________________ here.小题6:当时他们很难在这么短的时间内想出新的办法。At that moment, they ________________________________________in such a short time.
句子翻译(共5小题;每小题2分,计10分) 小题1:你已经决定怎么处理这些书了吗?Have you decided&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&these books?小题2:我向下望去,看见一大群小人儿。I looked down and saw&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&tiny people.小题3:你不必每次都来我们服务台。You&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&come to our desk every time.小题4:我们花了三个半小时飞到香港。It took us about&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&to fly to Hong Kong.小题5:我和我父母昨天一大早动身去飞机场。My parents and I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&in the early morning yesterday.
翻译5分小题1:我的父母对我很严格。My parents are &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&me.小题2:我想遵守校规是最好的。I think&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&to follow the school rules.小题3:大象能够长时间的行走而且从不迷路。The elephants can walk &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a long time and never get &&&&&&&&&&&&小题4:放学后我想和张老师谈谈!I want to &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&to Mr Zhang &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&school.小题5:星期一到星期五我没时间看电视。I don’t have time to watch TV&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Monday &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Friday.
翻译句子&(共5小题,每小题2分,满分10分)小题1:他们习惯乘火车旅游小题2:顺便问一下,你去过苏州几次了?小题3:张老师自从25岁时就在这所学校教书.小题4:我们班级有32个男生和23个女生小题5:他和他父母一星期联系一次
题型:填空题
将下列句子中的汉语部分译成英语,注意使用适当的形式,并将所填单词写在答题卷相应的位置。(共5小题,每小题1分,满分5分)小题1:I want to be an actress when I___________(长大)up.小题2:_______________(我的梦想)is to be a doctor.小题3:She___________(过去常常)collect stamps,but now she is interested in coins.小题4:You should do your homework&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. (准时)小题5:In order to keep healthy,we should eat &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. &(绿色食品)
句子翻译& (本大题共9分,每格0.5分)小题1:你在担心穿什么去参加晚会吗?Are you ___1____ ____2____ what &3 &&4 &to the party?小题2:Tom! 和你哥哥共用一个卧室怎么样?Tom! What about &5 a bedroom &6&your &7&brother?小题3:将来有一天,我会有一间属于我自己的书房。I’ll have a study__8____ my ____9__ some day.小题4:我的电脑出问题了。___10___ something ___11____ ___12____ my computer. 小题5:北京与上海的天气大不相同。The weather in Beijing is quite &13 &&14&&that in Shanghai.小题6:你能帮我给他回个电话叫他生一堆火吗?Can you help me to &15 &him &16 &to ask him to ___17____ a ___18___.电脑在英语学习中是很有帮助的咋翻译成英语句子_百度知道
电脑在英语学习中是很有帮助的咋翻译成英语句子
电脑在英语学习中是很有帮助的咋翻译成英语句子
为你解答,如有帮助请采纳 The computer is useful for my study,Good luck,如对本题有疑问可追问
英语爱好者
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
满意请及时采纳,你的采纳是我回答的动力Computer is very useful in English learning.希望对你有帮助
computer is very helpfull when study english.
Computer is very helpful iin learning English
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 关于颜色的英语句子 的文章

随机推荐