don't run___play on the road not taken 高姗.a)and b)not c)or

试题分析:考查固定词组。固定词组play a trick on捉弄某人;in the mood兴致勃勃;有…的心情;句意:不要捉弄他。现在的他没有开玩笑的心情。根据句意说明B正确。
考点:考查固定词组
点评:固定词组play
a trick on捉弄某人;in
the mood兴致勃勃;有…的心情;同时本题也属于对冠词的考查。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:导学必修五英语外研版 外研版
  A sense of humor, God’s greatest gift to mankind, is universally considered the valuable personal wealth.It is to be cultivated(培育).A person without humor is just like a spring without flowers, a dish without seasoning.In a sense, your personality lies in your sense of humor.
  Humor can improve physical as well as mental well-being.It helps us bear our burdens, lessen our tension, overcome our frustration(挫折), relax our body muscle.With a crack of joke, all our worries, sadness and tiredness are gone like mist and smoke, and we are full of energy once again.
  Humor helps us live in harmony with others.It is unavoidable to have misunderstanding and tension with others during work or study.But humor can, as a “comforter”, ease these problems quicker than angry words or quarrels.With it you can always keep in good terms with others.
It seems that ________.
humor cannot ease tension
humors don’t play a very important part in our daily life
humors are very important in our daily life
humors are the gift of God
The underlined word “harmony” probably means ________.
friendship
The writer thinks ________ the best cure of misunderstanding between people.
Which of the following is NOT true?
We must never have tension with the people around us.
A person with a sense of humor is popular with the other people.
Humor can make you refreshed.
Humor can keep you getting along well with others.
来源:湖南省长郡中学09-10学年度高一下学期4月月考
题型:阅读理解
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C Several years ago, I read a book Your Money or Your Life, written by Joe Domingguez and Vicki Robin. The major theme of the book is the idea that if you want to cut your spending, you’ll have to begin by stopping trying to impress other people. The authors divide people into two groups : people whose opinions you care about, and people whose opinions you don’t care about one way or another. It’s easy to stop caring about people whose opinions you don’t care about. Who cares what they think ? As long as you’re not doing something truly immoral —— something that might potentially create a negative reputation for you —— it doesn’t matter what they think. But shouldn’t you impress other people whose opinions you do care about ? Anyway, they are people you want to meet : customers, friends and family. The answer is that you don’t need to impress those people with expensive, shiny things. The relationship you’ve built with them —— or you’re going to build with them —— is based on you, not on the material items. They’ll either like you for you or they won’t.
To put it simply, take care of the basics. Keep yourself clean. Keep your weight under control. Wear reasonable clothing. Work on your communication skills. If you have them covered, you don’t need to invest time and money in impressing other people. Coming to this realization is incredibly valuable. It drops your clothing budget. It drops your automobile budget. It drops your electronics budget. It drops your housing budget. You don’t need a shiny car, an iPhone, or a $50 haircut. Yes , you may actually still want one or two of these things, but the impetus(动力) comes from what your personal values are, not what other people around you seem to value or what marketing messages you receive. For some people, it seems impossible. Their social cues come from advertising-laden media and from friends who also get their cues from advertising-laden media.They believe they need a slick cellphone and $100 casual clothes. Their self-worth revolves around that little burst they get from impressing others. People should learn to break through that situation. In short, don’t play socially by the tiring old rules that revolve around needing to impress people. Instead, spend your time on things that bring real value to you and give real value to others.46. Which of the following behaviours is “immoral”according to the second paragraph ? A.& Caring about other people’s opinion. B.& Dropping your clothing budget. C.& Copying existing works. D.& Obeying the traffic rule.47. To build relationship with others, you should pay attention to the following EXEPT _______. A.& dressing casually B.& learning about weight control C.& improving communication skills D.& being a tidy person48. As for people we care about, what does the author advise us to do ? A.& To impress them in a proper way. B.& To buy them special gifts. C.& To spare more time to be with them. D.& To impress them with shiny things.49. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage ? A.& An iPhone is totally unnecessary in our life. B.& Your family members’ opinions are always worth caring about. C.& Learning how to impress others helps people save money. D.& You should always be aware of what other people around you seem to value.50. What is the best title for the passage ? A.& Whose opinions do you care about ? B.& Two different groups of people. C.& My favorite book : Your Money or Your Life D.& Stop trying to impress other people.
来源:辽宁省学年高二下学期期中考试英语试题
题型:阅读理解
&&&
One of the most unknown youth culture in the United States is that of high
school and college runners.Not everyone who has
ever been on their school’s track team is part of this culture.To
be a part of this culture you need to do a lot Of running,knowing
how it feels to race to exhaustion(筋疲力尽),see
no reason why any weather should keep you from running,and
be a little crazy.
&&&
I,myseIf,am part of this
culture.I ran cross-country,which
is running outside over uneven ground,for my high schoo1.I
joined this culture when 1 was in ninth grade. As soon& as 1 was on the
team it didn’t take very long for me to become very involved and have fun
running. As a freshman 1 wasn’t that fast but 1 was giving the effort.It
was the effort that makes me part of the running culture.
&&&
There are a few things that set the youth culture of runners apart from the
overall& running culture.One of the many
differences is that teen runners usually run in large groups,with
a lot of conversation and fooling around.Young runners play
games and talk to their friends when they run.While
adults may run with a friend and have a conversation,you
will rarely see twenty of them running through the woods yelling back and forth
at each other.Young runners also make up a lot
of games.My friends and 1 would throw
balls while running and invented a game we called Shockey,which
was pretty much soccer on lce.
Most
of youth runners run for competition and not for fitness.Young
runners want to run in races not to just lose weight like many adults.This
means they run a lot faster and tougher generally.To
lose weight you can just jog easily but to race you have to really push
yourself and run to exhaustion.It’s a completely
different style of running and that is what builds this culture .
1.The
passage is mainly about __________.
&
A.the differerices between youth culture and adult
culture
&
B.the youth running culture in American schools
&
C.youth culture which is mysterious to school students
&
D.how to become part of the culture of school runners
2.Which
of the following are the differences between young runners and adult runners?
&
(1)Adults don’t run long distance.
&
(2)Adults don’t play games while running.
&
(3)Adults don’t push themselves to the 1imit
&
(4)Adults don’t run in 1arge groups.
&&&
A.(1)(2)(3)&&& B.(1)(2)(4)&&&
C.(2)(3)(4)& D. (1) (3) (4)
3.We
can infer from the passage that__________.
&
A.the writer is strong--willed
&
B.running is exhausting and boring
&
C.adult running is not as good as youth running
&
D.adults are not as competitive as youths
4.The
writer wrote the passage to __________.
&&&
A.criticize adult running
&&&
B.advertise his school track team
&&&
C.introduce something unknown to his readers
&&&
D.tell his readers to get involved in running
来源:福建省2010届高三下学期质量检查英语试题
题型:完形填空
第二节&
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36-55各题所给的四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案
It has been difficult to sit on the bench
for the majority of my high school basketball career.I watch my team from the
baseline and&& 36&& why I am not good enough to be on the
floor.&
37&& endless hours of work and devotion, pushing myself through drill
after drill, the&& 38&& thing I want is to be a cheerleader(啦啦队队长).The feeling
of&& 39&& is sometimes very powerful and drives me
to&& 40&& on the spot.I often feel as though my efforts are wasted and my time is eaten
away, devoted to&& 41& .
It is&& 42&& to be a
spectator (旁观者)for
the game I love, knowing that no one has enough faith to give me the chance
to&& 43& .Tears well up, but I hold them back and stabilize (使安定)myself.I shouldn’t be so&&
44& over something so silly.
Away from the game, it’s easier to put my
thoughts together,&& 45&& letting my emotions drive my
reasoning.I
consider&& 46&& I am where I am.I have played basketball my
whole life.I have a
passion for the&& 47&& and always have.There is nothing like the
thrill of&& 48&& : the swish of the net, the sweat rolling
off my cheeks, even the bruises (伤疤)are battle wounds worn&& 49&& after every game.
Even if I don’t play much, I take part in
every& 50&& .I am part of a team of girls who&& 51&
together like a family.I am there for
them,&& 52&& they are for me.
The decision isn’t difficult when I
consider the&& 53&& that being a part of a team brings me —
and not just any team, but my team.I&& 54&& basketball and my teammates.When I think about that, my
view from the&& 55&& really isn’t so bad after all.
36.A.say&&&& &&&
B.laugh &&&
C.wonder&&&&& D.guess
37.A.Before&&&&&&& B.after& &&&
C.During&&&&&&& D.Since
38.A.first&&& &&&
B.next&& &&&
C.other &&&
D.last
39.A.toughness B.sadness&&&& C.hopelessness&&&& D.worthlessness
40.A.fight&& &&&
B.quit&&& &&&
C.retire &&&
D.separate
41.A.anything&&& B.something C.everything D.nothing
42.A.heartbreaking&& B.hardworking&&&&& C.outstanding&&&&&& D.easy-going
43.A.rest&&& &&&
B.shine &&&
C.win&&&& &&&
D.think
44.A.sorry& &&&
B.nervous&&&&& C.upset &&& D.afraid
45.A.other
than B.rather than&&&&&&& C.more than D.less than
46.A.what& &&&
B.how
&&&&C.why&&& &&&
D.whether
47.A.sport &&&
B.music&&&&&&&&& C.art && &&&&D.science
48.A.watching&& B.waiting&&&&&& C.learning&&&& D.playing
49.A.proudly&&&&&& B.painfully&&&& C.luckily&&&&&&&& D.bravely
50.A.game &&&
B.practice&&&& C.discussion D.decision
51.A.live&&&& &&&
B.stick&& &&&
C.join&&&& &&&
D.compete
52.A.if&&&&&&&& &&&
B.because&&&& C.though&&&&&& D.as
53.A.kindness&&& B.relation&&&&& C.joy&&&&& &&&
D.way
54.A.love&&& &&&
B.thank &&&
C.help&& &&&
D.miss
55.A.court &&&
B.bench&&&
C.stadium&&&&&
&&&D.floor
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!Charlotte sun herald ( 03-02-2014 )短文填空。急急急!_百度知道
短文填空。急急急!
!!!.At the end of the fifth week!!!!!!!!.The children were too __ for the old man to have a good rest,the old man said he was ill and he had spent almost all his money on medicine!!!.&quot!!!!!!!.After that!!!!.The fourth week,however!!!!!.One evening!!!!!!!,and went away each time happily with__25 cents,&quot!,the old man told the children that he would give them 25 cents each week__them play football in the street at night!,The boys were very __!.He said!!!!!!!!!!!,the boys came to the old man&#39!!!!.He said!!!!;I am so glad when you play football happily!!:they pay hard energy happy thrill explain easy send one see noise谢谢拉!!,the old man said he had nearly run out of his money and__them away with 15 cents!!!!;I am so glad when you play football in the street at night!!!!!,some children would play football in the street!!!!!!!!!!,for they could __hardly believe that they could __to do soThis was his __!.The boys were __!!!!.The third week when they came back!!,the children never played football in the street again!!.He gave the boys only 10cents!!!.可供选填的词!!!!!!!!!,but there was not much for them to do about it!!!,the boys came back again only to get 5s house.At the end of the__two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Everyday after supper!,&quotAn old man lived in a side street of a small town
提问者采纳
这些男孩来这位老人的住处,制造了很大噪音对这位老人的睡眠造成困扰。一天晚上。 孩子们很不高兴,这位老人告诉孩子他每周将给他们25美分来看他们晚上在街上踢球。自那之后。这些孩子精力充沛,老人说自己得了病 并把所有的钱用于医治,每次都拿着25美分走掉:“看你们踢足球我很乐意。 第四周。然而第三周这位老人只给他们15美分。前两周周末,但也无能为力:“你们晚上再街上踢球的时候我很高兴。 这些孩子们有些不解,孩子们再来只能拿到5美分。”他说。他只给了孩子们10美分。每天晚饭后都有一些孩子在街上踢足球。”这是他的解释。考虑再三自己所答的。第五周的周末。他说,孩子们再也不在街上踢球了,很难相信做他们喜欢的事还有钱赚1 energetic 2 to see 3 explaining 4 noisy 5 hardly 6 paid 7 first 8 their 9 sent 10 unhappy一位老人住在一个小城镇的街道旁
1. healthily
5. However
10. healthy
其他类似问题
56人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
楼主给的选填的词很有问题,要是是them的话.其次放上我的答案noisyif(这里后面应该是they而不是them吧首先想说一句
An old man lived in a side street of a small town.Every
day after supper,some children would play football in the street.The children were too _noisy_ for the old man to have a good rest.
One evening,the old man told the children that he would give them 25 cents each weekafter _seeing_them play football in the street at night.He said,&I am so glad when you play football in the street at night.He said,&I am so glad when you play football happily.&This was his _explanation_.The boys were _happy_,for they could hardly believe that they could _easily_to do something they enjoyed.
At the end of the_first_two weeks,the boys came to the old man's house,and...
嘿嘿,不好意思啊,最近也在忙着学习,我也面临中考呢!
恩,你说的“任务型阅读不要”是指的有细节推断题、主旨题之类的那种阅读理解吗?我建议你最好买本英语中考书,那样可以挑一些题做一下啊
你给的题我看了,那种题有图的比较多,所以不好发,我买的是英语2010辽师金牌中考必备
是中考试题研究室编的 辽宁师范大学出版社,从那里面找了一些题
青岛市中考题 第Ⅱ卷
Ⅷ阅读表达A 和 B
/view/baf1ffc4fadbd.html
是这种的吗?如果是我再给你发
还有淄博市中考题第一卷 Ⅳ 阅读理解 四篇 A、B、C、D 这种类型的要不要?
It was the end-of-year party. I had asked my mother to make us cookies. Mom’s chocolate chips were the ...
您的所答非所问......
参考资料:
这是2010成都市中考的十二选十题型,这里放上我的答案,仅供参考哈: 1. noisy 2. to see 3. explanation 4. thrilled(这里做激动讲) 5. hardly 6. be paid 7. First 8. their 9. sent 10. unhappy
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~

我要回帖

更多关于 run addison road 的文章

随机推荐