oh, now i should happy new year 2017!什么意思中间填什么

Happy New Year!的意思
沪江词库精选Happy New Year!是什么意思、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
中文释义: 新年好!
Happy New Year 2012! Have a happy 2012!
祝2012年新年快乐!
A merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
祝圣诞快乐,新年愉快。
Best wishes for a happy and prosperous new year!
衷心祝愿新年快乐,诸事顺遂!
Our staff here join me in wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
在此,我和全体公司员工一道祝你圣诞愉快,新年快乐,生意兴隆!
We call on out friends and relatives, and wish one another happy new year.
我们走亲访友,互相祝贺新年。
I hope you may have a happy New Year, and that all things may prosper with you.
谨贺新年,并祈万福。
Happy New Year to you.
Best wishes for a happy New Year
Season's greetings and sincere wishes for a bright and happy New Year!
愿你拥有一个充满生机和欢乐的新年。
As soon as he came in the two women wished him a happy New Year.
他进了屋,两位妇女立刻给他拜年。
(祝你)生日快乐。
汉克·斯特拉姆
n.手巧之人,受雇做杂事的人
可观的薪水
2016Happy New Year!是什么意思由沪江网提供。不要太多深刻的词,主题“Happy New Year”,至少十句话
冯源的粉丝332
The new year is coming!Now,it's the time to make plans for the new year.Here is what I will do: 1.I will get better grades.I'm good at English and Chinese, but I need to improve in my Math.I'll study better! 2.I will break my bad habits.I often get up very very late. To get early is good for my health. So I'll get up earlier than usual.
3.I will eat better.Ioften eat a lot of junk food. they are not good for my health.I should eat more fruits and vegetables.Theu will make my body healthier and stronger. This year was a good year for me,but Ican make next year even better.I'll work hard to keep my resolutions What are your plans for the new year? Whih best wishes for the new year, happy new yearnew year is coming.we all very happy,because we can eat many snack and we also eat jiaozi . is`t very nice.we are cleaning our rooms and send presents to our parent.On the first day of the Spring Festival, most of people get up early and say “happy new year."How happy I am.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
chinese new year is the most important festival of china.this year is the year of the tiger.we buy gifts and food.then we clean up the room. at night, i eat meal with my family. and we watch TV togeth...
写一件你新年的事
用上会的单次,不会的换个意思相近的。英语学了有什么用?又不出国
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 happy new year 歌词 的文章

随机推荐