英语短篇对话对话12篇,特别短,急用

英语翻译尽量短点!要翻译,有急用!20篇!小篇幅!好的话悬赏很高的,是阅读短文哦,不是名人名言,有人物对话就好,一问一答,比如一个人问你吃的什么,一个人回答,随便说些什么,去哪里,等等等等,几句话就行了,共20篇,要初一学生能看懂!两三句话就行了。能有多短有多短。随便就行了,能有几篇来几篇!
第一天:THE NEWSPAPER 报 纸 Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it. It supplies us with a variety of news every day. It tells us the political situation of the world. If we form the habit of reading the newspaper, we shall (will) get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstances. 现今报纸拥有极大的价值,人人都应该看它.它每天提供我们各种类类的消息.它告诉我们世界政治局势.如果我们养成看报的习惯,我们就能得到足够的知识来因应我们的环境. 学生虽然每天须做功课,但他们至少应该匀出一两个小时来看报.哪些,他们不但能增加知识而且也能赶上时代.总而言之,看报对学生很有益处. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第二天:MY DAILY LIFE 我的日常生活 Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service to my country. I get up at six o’clock every day. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I begin to review my lessons. I go to school at seven o’clock. After school is over, I return home. We usually have supper at seven o’clock.Then I begin to do my homework. I want to finish it before I go to bed. 虽然我的日常生活十分单调,但我却竭力设法去适应它.为什么?因为我打算做一个好学生,希望将来为国家服务. 我每天六点起床、洗脸刷牙后,就开始复习功课,七点钟我就去上学. 放学后,我就回家了.我们通常在七点钟吃晚餐,之后我就开始做家庭作业,希望在睡觉前把它做完. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第三天:A MODEL STUDENT 模范学生 Do you mind being called a bad student? Of course not. So far as I know, everybody intends to be (become) a model student. However, to be a model student is by no means an easy thing. First, he must do his best to obtain knowledge. A man without sufficient knowledge will not succeed. Secondly, he must remember to improve his health. Only a strong man can do great tasks. Thirdly, he should receive moral education. If his conduct is not good, no one will consider making friends with him. 你价意被称为坏学生吗?当然不.就我所知,每个人都打算做模范学生. 然而,做模范学生却不容易.第一,他必须尽力获得知识(求知).一个没有足够知识的人是不会成功的.第二,他必须记住促进健康.只有强壮的人才能做大事.第三,他应该接受道德教育.如果他品行不好,没有人会考虑和他交朋友的. 第四天:HOW TO GET HAPPINESS 如何获得快乐 There is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world. Without it, life will be empty and meaningless. If you wish to know how to get happiness, you must pay attention to the following two points. First, health is the secret of happiness (the key to happiness). Only a strong man can enjoy the pleasure of life. Secondly, happiness consists in contentment. A man who is dissatisfied with his present condition is always in distress. 无疑的快乐是世界上最宝贵的东西.没有它,人生将是空虚的而且毫无意义的.如果你希望知道如何获得快乐,你须注意下面两点. 健康是快乐的要诀.唯有身体强壮的人才能享受人生的乐趣. 快乐在于知足.一个不满于现状的人终是处在痛苦之中. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第五天:BOOKS 书籍 As is well known, books teach us to learn life, truth, science and many other useful things. They increase our knowledge, broaden our minds and strengthen our character. In other words, they are our good teachers and wise friends. This is the reason why our parents always encourage us to read more books. Reading is a good thing, but we must pay great attention to the choice of books. It is true that we can derive benefits from good books. However, bad books will do us more harm than good. 如众所周知,书籍教我们学习人生,真理,科学以及其它许多有用的东西.它们增加我们的知识,扩大我们的心胸并加强我们的品格.换句话说,它们是我们的良师益友.这是为什么我们的父母终是鼓励我们要多读书的理由. 读书是一好事,但我们必须多加注意书的选择.不错,我们能从好书中获得益处.然而,坏书却对我们有害无益. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第六天:A TRIP TO THE COUNTRY 乡村游记One Sunday my mother (Mother) had (made) me take my little young brother to the a trip to the country. She bade me take good care of him. While we were walking along the road, the sun was shining brightly and the breeze was blowing gently. We saw the beautiful flowers smile at us and heard the birds sing their sweet songs on the trees. The scenery was indeed very pretty. 去郊野乡村游记一个星期天我的母亲我要我的小兄弟年轻的访问该国.她吩咐我好好照顾他. 虽然我们走的道路,在阳光明媚灿烂的微风习习.我们看到了美丽的花朵微笑我们并听取了鸟儿唱他们的歌甜的树木上.风景确实很漂亮 标准答案噢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
A:What are you doing? B:I'm reading a book. A:Mum, where is my coat? B:Is on you bed.
A:What is your favourite food? B:It's chicken. A:Are you getting readying for ...
A Grain of Sand 一粒沙子 William Blake/威廉.布莱克 To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild fllower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an ho...
扫描下载二维码求一段关于时尚的英语对话,两分钟以上,急用,
hzdigri250
关于穿着打扮的对话Woman A:Oh,my dear,where did you buy that?I have seeking it for days.Woman B:ha,Look,I said you would regret not going out with me.I buy from a black woman.She is great at collecting all kinds of clothes.A:OK.so give that to me!B:Are you crazy?I spent so many time to buy it and give it to you?A:You own me a dinner,remember?Pay for it.B:Shit,still remember that!so that's it.It's yours.A:Ha,good.Looks good in its color.Suit me very well.英语对话:鱼纹身是时尚还是残忍?Bree:For God’s sake!It’s too bloody.How can people be so cruel?天哪!太血腥了.人怎么可以这么残忍呢?Ethan:Not at all.I think the tattoos are so cool and chic.I have never seen those in my entire life.Have you?没有啊.我觉得这些纹身很酷也很时髦.我这辈子没见过这样的东西.Bree:You can’t prick the fish to please the sick tastes of some bloody people.可是你不能为了满足一些人的变态的需求,就在这些鱼身上刺字啊.Ethan:Honey,you are under too much stress.It’s just an animal.亲爱的,你压力太大了.它只是一个动物而已.Bree:Just an animal?But it has life too.If you want a tattoo,get one.It’s your choice because you want it.But has anyone asked the fish if it has ever wanted one?只是动物?但是它也有生命啊.如果你想要纹身,你去好了.那是你的选择,因为你想要一个.但是有人问过鱼想要吗?Ethan:Are you worrying about your biologic mother?You can’t blame her for giving you the tattoo.She just wanted to recognize you someday.你是在担心你的生母吗?你不能责怪她给你纹身了.她只是想在某天能认出你来.Bree:It hurt and still hurts.I was too little to say anything.If she cared about me,she would never abandon me.我疼,现在还在疼.当时太小了,什么话都说不出来.如果她在乎我,她就不会抛弃我.Ethan:As far as I know,you are not a quitter.Just go talk to her.There’s a lot of catching up… 据我所知,你不是一个放弃的人.找她谈谈.有很多需要聊的值得回忆的事情.Bree:She and I are not connected.There will never be any catching up.我们一点关系也没有.也没有什么好聊的.Ethan:She is in your blood.Admit it,honey.You will be a mother too.你们是有血缘的,这点你需要承认.你自己也要做妈妈了.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语对话12篇,特别短,急用_百度知道
英语对话12篇,特别短,急用
s gone!A!若真的是没人帮忙的环境.的学习成果;s good, and that is what i try to do with my girlfriend: Ts is life B , Is what I going to do next: oh It&#39,就上旺旺或大耳朵得到课余教材学习
多问多听一下子英语水平就培养起来;s so hard, they should have a good income, she&#39, you have to let it go B.好, I can get her out of my mind, who&#39: yeah .
B , i mean, cheer up . there lot's of good girls out there.
A, buddy, she and I had a wonderful time together. find a new one B。上完课记得复习听取录音文档, it&#39, well let her go: yeah.
A;t have to stuck on her。必须需要个适合的研习空间以及进修口语对象
外教水平很重要
欧美人士比东南亚好很多: well , but from my point of view , find a new one , if a couple are gonna get married : we that&#39.
A,口语标准才可以, and all out of a sudden 。喔 顺便一提
我目前上的ABC天卞口语的导师和我们说过
其实想学会英语很简单的, sometimes you just can not hold some tng you love , i guess that&#39, but people have different tnking!
A和B自己想个名字吧, she chose to leave .
B,坚持每日口语学习
1v1加强化教学就有,更可以加深印象,整体效果应该可以最佳的, you don&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语对话的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我是一个大专生求一篇英语生活小短文,是对话,最好有汉语翻译的!跪求急用_百度知道
我是一个大专生求一篇英语生活小短文,是对话,最好有汉语翻译的!跪求急用
提问者采纳
m sorry,也许改天吧。  It&#39?  This lunch is on me today,还是我来;ll make it later in the month. 我记得上回也是你请的, but I have to cancel out luncheon appointment. 没问题;t vere here. I want to do it.  对不起。  I&#39, but this week isn&#39,那就多谢了;ll get the check? 你想什么时候呢, It you let me pick it up,可是我愿付, let&#39。  I&#39.  我打电话给你. 我请得心里高兴。  I think you got it last time. 啊,不必这样.  真抱歉。  Ns not necessary,是想知道明天一起吃顿中饭怎样, let me pay this time。  Yes? 一起吃顿中饭怎样?  That will be fine with me. 好啊. 我会去的. 这顿饭我吃得好高兴. 就让我来付帐好了. 真遗憾,是想确定一下我们约好吃饭的事。  Well.好极了. 是啊Do you have some time tomorrow,m calling to see if you would like toll be there? 有空的话一起吃顿中饭如何。  Good?  Yes. 好主意,不过我不得不取消我们午餐的约会?  I was thinking about Ts do it again real soon。  That would be better. 我有紧急的事情要处理, that&#39. 我来付帐. 大家分摊吧,等你来的时候。  That&#39. 我下个月会再回这里来? 明天有空吧。  Perhaps we van make it later. 不;ll be bacs not necessary。  How about s tomorrow at twelve o's my pleasure。  I'm calling to confirm our luncheon appointment, 今天这顿饭算我请客;ll invite you out when you&#39。  If you'm sorry to hear that. 是的。  Oh。  I have pressing business to attend to. 好吧;re free?  Yes,让我们不久再一起用餐吧, that&#39. 那么.  I really enjoyed the lunch.  我打电话来。  I&#39。  It&#39,这次由我付. 有啊。  I&#39?  I&#39?  Good idea。  I&#39, thank you very much。  No, I&#39,这个星期我都不方便. 我知道不必这样,这个月改天再说吧。  Shall we split the check? 我看星期四怎样. 没关系, I insist,没错;m sorry。  I&#39。  I know it&#39?  Why don&#39,那就谢谢你啦. 既然这样. we&#39。  No;s very nice of you. 不, how about lunch? 是明天12点吧?  When did you have in mind
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
汉语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我需要一个比较长的两个人的英语对话,最好五分钟左右先谢谢各位了啊!急用!
《泰坦尼克号》经典对白 ###You let go?and I’m gonna have to jump in there after you### (On deck.Rose is crying?and runs past Jack?who is lying on a bench?smoking.She climbs over the ship’s railings?and hangs on with her back to the ship?about to jump into the sea.) JACK:Don't do it!ROSE:Stay back!Don't come any closer!JACK:Come on!Just give me your hand and I'll pull you back over.ROSE:No,stay where you are!I mean it!I'll let go!JACK:No,you won't!ROSE:What do you mean,No I won't?Don't presume to tell me what I will and will not do.You don't know me.JACK:Well,you would have done it already.ROSE:You're distracting me.Go away!JACK:I can't.I'm involved now.You let go,and I'm gonna have to jump in there after you.(Jack starts taking off his shoes.) ROSE:Don't be absurd.You'd be killed.JACK:I'm a good swimmer.ROSE:The fall alone would kill you.JACK:I I'm not saying it wouldn't.To tell you the truth,I'm a lot more concerned about that water being so cold.ROSE:How cold?JACK:Freezing.Maybe a couple of degrees over.Have you ever,uh,ever been to Wisconsin?ROSE:What?JACK:Well,they have some of the coldest winters around.I grew up there,near Chippewa Falls.I remember when I was a kid,me and my father,we went ice-fishing out on Lake Wisota.Ice-fishing is,you know,when you...ROSE:I know what ice-fishing is!JACK:Sorry.You just seemed like,you know,kind of an indoor girl.Anyway,I uh,fell through some thin ice,and I'm telling ya,water that cold,like right down there,it hits you like a thousand knives stabbing you all over your body.You can't breathe,you can't think,at least not about anything but the pain.Which is why I'm not looking forward to jumping in there after you.Like I said,I don't have a choice.I guess I'm kind of hoping that you'll come back over the railing and get me off the hook here.(He starts to take off his coat).ROSE:You're crazy!JACK:That's what everybody says,but with all due respect,miss,I'm not the one hanging off the back of a e on!Come on,give me your hand.You don't want to do this.(She takes his hand?and turns around.They are facing each other?but Rose is on the other side of the railing.) JACK:Whew.I'm Jack Dawson.ROSE:I'm Rose Dewitt Buchater.###你要跳的话,我也只好跳下去了### (甲板上.露丝哭着跑过甲板,被正躺在椅子上抽烟的杰克看到.露丝爬上船舷,背对着船站着,正要跳进大海.) 杰克:别这样.露丝:别过来!别靠近我!杰克:来,把手给我,我把你拉过来.露丝:不!站在那儿别动!我是认真的!我要跳了!杰克:不,你不会跳的.露丝:别妄想跟我讲该怎么不该怎么的废话.你不了解我.杰克:你真想跳的话早就跳了.露丝:你在分散我的注意力.滚开!杰克:不行,现在我给卷进来了.你要跳的话,我也只好跳下去.(杰克开始脱鞋子.) 露丝:别傻了,你会死的.杰克:我水性很好.露丝:这么高跳下去,摔也摔死了.杰克:可能很痛,我没说不痛,不过实话讲,我更怕水太凉了.露丝:多凉?杰克:像冰一样.顶多高几度.你,呃,你去过威斯康辛州没有?露丝:什么州?杰克:那儿的冬天最冷.我在那儿长大,在奇普瓦瀑布那儿.我记得小时候我爸爸和我去委索塔冰湖钓鱼,在冰湖上钓鱼,你知道吗,就是当你…… 露丝:我知道!杰克:对不起,我以为你是那种足不出户的女孩子呢.总之,我,呃,踩到一片薄冰上掉下水去,我告诉你吧,水真冷,就像下面的水一样,打在身上,就像千万把小刀刺进身体一样,你不能呼吸,不能思考,只觉得浑身刺痛.所以我不想跟你跳下去.不过,我也没有别的选择.所以我还是希望你能从船舷爬进来,让我得到解脱.(他开始脱上衣.) 露丝:你疯了.杰克:人人都这么说,不过不管从哪方面说,我没像你一样让自己挂在船舷上.来,来,把手给我,你不想往下跳.(她抓住他的手,转过身来,他们互相看着,中间隔着船舷.) 杰克:我叫杰克·唐逊.露丝:我叫露丝·迪维特·布凯特.-------------------------------------------------------------------嘿嘿~我帮你找了些《泰坦尼克号》的对白~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 两个人对话的笑话长篇 的文章

随机推荐