what did i want when iit got betterr的中文翻译

BEYONCE所有歌的中文翻译_百度知道
BEYONCE所有歌的中文翻译
提问者采纳
我的心不停地敲打着;s over  游戏已结束  Fall back young ever since  自始至终我总是退却  I made you change over to platinum  我让你变得富有  The game'm more than what you made of me  我不是你的作品,请不要碰  And ked be a better man  我发誓我可以是个好男人  I&#39,我看起来多么疯狂  (Your love  (你的爱)  Got me lookin so crazy right now your touch't figure him out  他们捉摸不透他  They&#39, breaking my cup  I can care less what you think  Is  给我希望;s your girl b  那是你的女孩  It&#39,一起疯狂  Jay-Z in the range  在这范围内  Crazy and deranged  痴迷与疯狂  They can's a little too late for you to come back  现在回头对你来说太晚了  Say its just a mistake  承认那是个错误  Think I forgive you like that  还想我会原谅你  If you thought I would wait for you  如果你还认为我会等你  You thought wrong  你真的大错特错了  But you&#39! so crazy right now  耶;re making a fool of me  因为你的爱让我变成了一个傻瓜  You got me sprung and I don&#39,告诉我现在给我一个吻  Lookin so crazy your love&#39,我不在意我是谁  Cuz baby you got me so crazy  因为你让我疯狂  Got me lookin so crazy right now  现在我看起来多么疯狂  Your love&#39,又陆续再第三次叫你  Such a funny thing for me to try to explain  我尝试着向你表白这般有趣的事情  How I&#39,是我的骄傲造成的错  Yeah,让我看起来多么疯狂  got me lookin so crazy your love  你的爱让我看起来多么疯狂  (Repeat to end)  Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) by Beyonce  英文歌词, if anything I bling yo  Star like ringo  星星像戒指  War like a green berret  战士像初级童军  You't;s go  一起走吧  Young hova  (不懂)  Ya're just a boy  你只是个男生  You don's your boy young  那是你的男孩  History in the makin  创造历史吧  Part 2  I look and stare so deep in your eyes  我深深地凝视着你的瞳孔  I touch on you more and more every time  每一次我越来越多地提及到你  When you leave I't be mad I want you to see that he wanted it  If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it  Don&#39, three good years  Ya can'd stick up for me  因为哥儿们会掩护我  If I were a boy  如果我是个男孩  I think I could understand  我想我可以了解  How it feels to love a girl  要怎样去爱一个女孩  I swear I'm not at home in my own home  家给不了我家的感觉  And I're like &s  给我希望,我在意的是你的爱  他是让我成为这个自己然后迷失其中的男人  他将我交给命运,你该给它戴上戒指  我涂上唇彩; Look at what you&#39, ain&#39, thats my stuff 橱柜里的,那是我内心的声音  It&#39, what I concern  He&#39, he’ll be here in a minute (baby) 事实就是,你该给它戴上戒指  别生气?&quot,不停地跳动着  Yeah, I am alone at a crossroad  听;m with you  当我与你在一起时?”看着无论你对我做了什么  Tennis shoes don&#39, baby please don’t touch (don’t touch)没错;ve taken her for granted  因为你所认知的理所当然  And everything you had got destroyed  一切都会被摧毁  But you'd be faithful  反正她乖乖的  Waiting for me to come home (to come home)  等我回家  If I were a boy  如果我是男生  I think I could understand  我想我可以了解  How it feels to love a girl  要怎样去爱一个女孩  I swear I&#39,醒醒吧  我在忙着我的小事情  我决意沉浸其中;s taken you for granted  因为他将你的付出视为理所当然  And everything you had got destroyed  将你的一切全部摧毁  If I were a boy  如果我是个男生  I would turn off my phone  我可以关掉手机  Tell everyone its broken  然后说是手机坏了  So they think  那他们会认为  that I was sleeping alone  我是一个人睡  I'm beggin you not to go  当你离开时我准备随你而去发现你没走  Call your name two,告诉我……  How I’ll never ever find a man like you告诉我说我再不会找到像你这样的人  You got me twisted你理解错误了  You must not know ’bout me 你一点都不了解我  You must not know ’bout me  I could have another you in a minute 我在下一分钟就能找到像你这样的  Mve been ill of the chain smokers  我已成为一个生病的被束缚的吸烟者  How you think I go the name hova  你如何理解我的名字  I&#39,摔碎了手中的杯  我才不在意你的想法  我不需要你许可,那时我的东西  Yll be gone  All the single ladies  All the single ladies  All the single ladies  All the single ladies  All the single ladies  All the single ladies  All the single ladies  Now put your hands up  Cuz if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it  If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it  Don&#39, big homie像家庭一样舒适自在  The one and only  唯一的  Stick boney but the pockets are fat like tony  Soprano the roc handle  Like van exel  I shake phonies man? 难道你就不能一边走一边说  And its my name thats on that jag 不要再念叨我的名字  So go move your bags,看起来多么疯狂  Got me lookin so crazy your love  给我你的爱;re crazy bring your whole set  带着你的所有;ve been reala'  他们总说“他是不是疯子, but I still don'd listen to her  我倾听她的每句话  Cause I know how it hurts  因为我知道当你失去你爱的人那种伤痛  When you lose the one you wanted (wanted)  Cause he&#39,你该给它戴上戒指  别生气;t care who sees  你给我春光;ve done to me  “他以为他自己是谁啊;t complete  一段我能开头却无法结束的旋律  Listen, you&#39, my baby  我看起来多么疯狂,哦看起来多么疯狂  I's  你抚摸我时;m cut from a different cloth  是的先生;m the one you own  If you don'll wish you were a better man  直到某天你会希望成为一个好男人  You don&#39,你该给它戴上戒指  若你喜欢那段时光;m up on him,而你却要离开  因为另一个家伙在注视我  我看着他;re just a boy…  你就只个男生  Beyonce&Jay Z-Crazy In Love  Yes, thats fine你一直在谈论那件事情,千万不要以为你是多么不可替代  You’re irreplaceable哪怕一秒钟.(不懂)  Young b and the r-o-c uh oh  O-g;t nobody else to impress  你并不在这里, just woke up  I't get next to  A genuine article,眼泪中度过  你不该对我生气  因为若你喜欢那段时光;t be mad at me  Cuz if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it  If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it  Don't understand  你不懂  (yea you don’t understand)  How it feels to love a girl  怎麼去深爱一个女孩  Someday you&#39,哦看起来多么疯狂  When I talk to my friends so quietly  当我悄悄的告诉我朋友时  &ve gonna find my own  但现在 我要做我自己  If I were a boy  如果我是个男孩  Even just for a day  就算只是一天  I's got me lookin  你给予我爱, let me call you a cab 所以;ve tried and tried to say  我累了;cause you won&#39, if Ill be alone  As got me lookin so crazy right now  给我你的爱;s been a wrap  直到游戏消失后  One  Gott care  宝贝我不介意  Cuz your love got the best of me  因为你给我你最好的爱  And baby you&#39,交给无穷无尽的世界  把我拥入你怀中吧  说我是你的  如果你不这样做,我所知  It's taken you for granted (granted)  因为他将你的付出视为理所当然  And everything you had got destroyed  将你的一切全部摧毁  It's the way that you know what I thought I knew  这样才能让你知道我所想,告诉我  How I’d kick it with who I wanted  看到谁不顺眼就扁  And I&#39,我只是想你看到他愿意那样做  若你喜欢那段时光,看我变得多么疯狂  (Your love)  (你的爱)  Got me lookin so crazy right now your touch's got me lookin  你给我爱,看我变得多么疯狂  (Your love)  (你的爱)  Got me lookin so crazy right now your touch's got me lookin  你给我爱;m feeling and my pride is the one to blame  我感受到;t understand  耶, you can&#39,带着你的东西离开巴,你会成为孤家寡人  我会像鬼魂一样;t there,看起来多么疯狂  Got me lookin so crazy your love  给我你的爱,因为我知道我不理解你  Just how your love can do what no on else can  你的爱已没有什么可以给予的了  Got me lookin so crazy right now  只有让你的爱给予我,我会为你叫出租车  Standing in the front yard, a man on my hips  And we tighter than in my Dereon jeans  Acting up,我不会这样做  I't be mad I want you to see that he wanted it  If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it  If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it  If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it  Don'll know when the flow is loco  你知道当;t pay him any attention  Ct care him any attention  Cuz you had your turn  But now you gonna learn  What it really feels to miss me  Cuz if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it  If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it  Don't be mad I want you to see that he wanted it  If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it  I put gloss on my lips,我只是想你看到他愿意那样做  若你喜欢那段时光,多么疯狂  Your love&#39, three times in a row  两次叫你的名字, telling me你站在院子前面;s  给我希望;m chinchilla  我的特征在于这最好的皮毛,消失得无影无踪  所有单身女性  举起你们的手  因为若你喜欢那段时光,如果是我买的, talking ’bout 我有多么傻;s  你抚摸我时;d put myself first  我只要照著自己  And make the rules as I go  想走的方向去就好了  Cause I know that she&#39, to the sound from deep within  听;m done believing you  现在我做的一切都因为相信你  You don&#39, to infinity and beyond  Pull me into your arms  Say I'm not myself lately  迟些后我将不是我自己  I&#39,(怪怪的)我是金色金吉拉  I&#39,你该给它戴上戒指  别生气,你该给它戴上戒指  若你喜欢那段时光,告诉我现在给我一个吻  Lookin so crazy your love&#39,我的宝贝  I&#39,也就没有人能够铭刻在我记忆中  It't listen to her  你从不听她说  You don&#39,你该给它戴上戒指  若你喜欢那段时光,我独自站在十字路口  I&#39?”  Yes sir I'm feeling  而你却不懂我的感受  I&#39, did I mention  I don't even need to buy a new dress  网球鞋甚至不需要搭配新裙子  You ain&#39,无所谓  Coum doing my own little thing  Decided to dip but now you wanna trip  Cuz another brother noticed me  I't be mad I want you to see that he wanted it  If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it  中文歌词  所有单身女性  举起你们的手  在俱乐部举起手;  我已准备好  The game's got me lookin so crazy right now  你给予我你的爱,你该给它戴上戒指  别拿我当俗物对待  我不是那样的女孩  我想要的是你的爱;t do this  我是个傻瓜,看我变得多么疯狂  Got me lookin so crazy right now  看我变得多么疯狂  (Your touch)  (你的触摸)  Got me hoping you page me right now your kiss's the beat that my heart skips when I&#39,我就是与众不同  My texture is the best fur,看我变得多么疯狂  Got me lookin so crazy right now  看我变得多么疯狂  (Your touch)  (你的触摸)  Got me hoping you page me right now your kiss't understand  耶?&quot,你该给它戴上戒指  Irreplaceable  To the left 全部留下  To the left 全部留下  To the left  To the left  Mmmm to the left 全部留下  Everything you own in the box to the left盒子里你所有的东西都留下  In the closet,为什么要一遍一遍地说  What&#39,身后跟着一个他  我们身影相贴  我们恣意妄为, I don's only beginning to find release  是我找到解脱之路的开端  Oh the time has come for my dreams to be heard  哦 我的梦想终能被倾听  They will not be pushed inside and turned  Into your own all  他们不会因你而改变  &#39, I'd ever get confronted for it  反正不用负责  Because they&#39:  All the single ladies  All the single ladies  All the single ladies  All the single ladies  All the single ladies  All the single ladies  All the single ladies  Now put your hands up  Us  当你抚摸我时我是多么疯狂  Got me lookin so crazy right now  让我看起来多么疯狂  (Your touch)  ()  Got me hoping you page me right now your kiss't treat me to be things of this world  I's a man that makes me then takes me  And delit listen  因为 你永远也不会聆听  Listen,但我仍旧不明白  Just how your love can do what no on else can  你的爱已没有什么可以给予的了  Got me lookin so crazy right now  只有让你的爱给予我,我只是想你看到他愿意那样做  若你喜欢那段时光;ve been played myself  我会自己玩  Baby I don&#39,我说过吧  我对他也并不在意  因为这是你应得的结果  可是现在你想要体会  想念我是何种滋味  因为若你喜欢那段时光;d be a better man  我发誓我可以是个好男人  I'm not that kind of girl  Your love is what I prefer,告诉我你会给我一个吻  Got me hoping you save me right now  我希望你拯救我  Lookin so crazy your love's on my mind  我到底在想什么  You should have known  你应该知道  Now I' roll out of bed in the morning  早上起床后  And throw on what I wanted and go  穿上我想穿的衣服就出门  Drink beer with the guys  和哥儿们喝点小酒  And chase after girls  和美女打情骂俏  I'd listen to her  我倾听她的每句话  Cause I know how it hurts  因为我知道当你失去挚爱  When you lose the one you wanted  后那心痛的感觉  Cause he&#39,我有自己的世界  I followed the voice you gave to me  我曾对你亦步亦趋  But now I's got me lookin so crazy right now  你给予我你的爱,多么疯狂  Your love't know what I&#39,他看着我  其实不必在意他  过去三年, I&#39.;t care how it hurts  你也不会懂那有多痛苦  Until you lose the one you wanted  直到你自己也失去了才会了解  Cause you'Who he think he is, he up on me  Don&#39!实在是太疯狂了  Most incredibly  太难以置信了  It&#39, I do not sing tho  I sling though , cause I know I don'm warmed up now  我感到越来越温暖  Let&#39  比较有名的几首  listen  Listen to the song here in my heart  请倾听我心中的歌声  A melody I start but can&#39,下一分钟他就会出现在这里  You must not know ’bout me 你一点都不了解我  You must not know ’bout me  I can have another you by tomorrow 我明天就会找到另一个你  So don’t you ever for a second get to thinkin’ 所以, at the same time
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《when you look at me》这首歌的中文翻译和歌词_百度知道
《when you look at me》这首歌的中文翻译和歌词
歌曲:When You Look At Me(当你看着我)演唱:Christina Milian(克里斯蒂娜 米莲)作词:Christina Milian(克里斯蒂娜 米莲)作曲:Christina Milian(克里斯蒂娜 米莲)歌词:Do do do do do do doUh huh嗯哼Tell me who do you think you see告诉我你以为你看到的是谁You’re standing in your corner looking out on me你正站在你那边看我You think I’m so predictable你觉得我可以预见Tell me who do you think I am告诉我,你认为我是谁Looks can be deceiving Better guess again看起来可以更好地再次欺骗Tell me what you see告诉我你看到什么When you look at me当你看着我You’re probably thinking that I want those things你可能以为我会想要那些东西Cash, cars, diamond rings现金,汽车,钻戒Thinking on my side the grass is green在我旁边思考草是绿的But you don’t know where I’ve been但你不知道我到哪里去过I could be a wolf in disguise我可以是一个乔装的狼I could be an angel in your eyes我可以是一个你眼中的天使 Never judge a book by its cover不能从封面判断一本书I could be your crook or your lover我可能是骗子或你的爱人I could be the one or the other我可能是一个或其他什么人If you’d look beneath you’d discover如果你看看下面你会发现You just don’t know me你不认识我Tell me who do you think you see告诉我你以为你看到的是谁You’re standing in your corner looking out on me你正站在你那边看我You think I’m so predictable你觉得我可以预见Tell me who do you think I am告诉我,你认为我是谁Looks can be deceiving better guess again看起来可以更好地再次欺骗Tell me what you see告诉我你看到什么When you look at me当你看着我Do do do do do do do Uh huh嗯哼You look at your neighbour thinking what a guy你想看看你的邻居“什么是人”'Cos he’s got a nine to five他有一个COS的朝九晚五And I bet you don’t realise和我打赌你不知道He stalks you while you sleep at night他在你晚上睡觉时跟你说话But you’re scared of the homeless guy但你害怕那个无家可归的人Think he’s gonna wanna start a fight认为他要去想开始打架Never judge a book by its cover不能从封面判断一本书I could be your crook or your lover我可能是骗子或你的爱人I could be the one or the other我可能是一个或其他什么人If you’d look beneath you’d discover如果你看看下面你会发现You just don’t know me你不认识我Tell me who do you think you see告诉我你以为你看到的是谁You’re standing in your corner looking out on me你正站在你那边看我You think I’m so predictable你觉得我可以预见Tell me who do you think I am告诉我,你认为我是谁Looks can be deceiving Better guess again看起来可以更好地再次欺骗Tell me what you see告诉我你看到什么When you look at me当你看着我Tell me who do you think you see告诉我你以为你看到的是谁You’re standing in your corner looking out on me你正站在你那边看我You think I’m so predictable你觉得我可以预见Tell me who do you think I am告诉我,你认为我是谁Looks can be deceiving Better guess again看起来可以更好地再次欺骗Tell me what you see告诉我你看到什么When you look at me当你看着我Do do do do do do do Uh huh嗯哼Tell me who do you think I am告诉我,你认为我是谁Uh huh嗯哼You don’t even know me你甚至不知道我Well did you think about this 你好好想一想吧I could be your crook or your lover我可能是骗子或你的爱人I could be the one or the other我可能是一个或其他什么人If you’d look beneath you’d discover如果你看看下面你会发现You just don’t know me你不认识我Tell me who do you think you see告诉我你以为你看到的是谁You’re standing in your corner looking out on me你正站在你那边看我You think I’m so predictable你觉得我可以预见Tell me who do you think I am告诉我,你认为我是谁Looks can be deceiving Better guess again看起来可以更好地再次欺骗Tell me what you see告诉我你看到什么When you look at me当你看着我Tell me who do you think you see告诉我你以为你看到的是谁You’re standing in your corner looking out on me你正站在你那边看我You think I’m so predictable你觉得我可以预见Tell me who do you think I am告诉我,你认为我是谁Looks can be deceiving Better guess again看起来可以更好地再次欺骗Tell me what you see告诉我你看到什么When you look at me当你看着我
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
诉我是谁你以为你看到 你站在你这边看在我身上了 你觉得我可以预见 告诉我..,你认为谁我 看起来可以更好地想再次欺骗 告诉我你看到什么 当你看着我 你可能以为我想要的东西 现金,汽车,钻戒 我一边思考的草是绿 但你不知道我在哪里去过 我可以是一个变相的狼 我可以是一个天使在你的眼睛 从来没有听书的封面 我可以是你或你的爱人骗子 我可以是一个或其他 如果你看看下面你会发
采纳率100%
其他8条回答
tell me who do you think you see
you're standing in your corner looking out on me
you think i'm so predictable
tell me who do you think i am
looks can be deceiving better guess again
tell me what you see
when you look at me
you're probably thinking that i want those things
cash, cars, diamond rings
thinking on my side the grass is green
but you don't know where i've been
i could be a wolf in disguise
i could be an angel in your eyes
never judge a book by its cover
i could be your crook or your lover
i could be the one or the other
if you'd look beneath you'd discover
you just don't know me
you're stan...
Christina Milian - When You Look At Me
Do do do do do do do
Tell me who do you think you see告诉我你以为你看到的是谁
You’re standing in your corner looking out on me你正站在你那边看我
You think I’m so predictable你觉得我可以预见
Tell me who do you think I am告诉我,你认为我是谁
Looks can be deceiving Better guess again看起来可以更好地再次欺骗
Tell me what you see告诉我你看到什么
When you look at me当你看着我
You’re probably thinking that I want those things你可能以为我会想要那些东西
Cash, cars, diamond rings现金,汽车,钻戒
Thinking on my side the grass is green在我旁边思考草是绿的
But you don’t know where I’ve been但你不知道...
告诉我你以为你明白了
你现在站在角落,向外看着我
你认为我很可预见的
告诉我你认为我是
外表有时是会骗人的更好的再一次猜测
告诉我你看见了什么
当你看着我
你可能以为我想要那些事情
现金、汽车、钻石戒指
思考在我身边草是绿色的
但你不知道我曾到过哪里
我本可以成为一个狼伪装的
我可以是一个天使在你的眼睛里
不要以貌取人
我可以做你的骗子,或你的爱人
我可以选其一
假如你想看在你就知道
你只是不知道我
告诉我你以为你明白了
你现在站在角落,向外看着我
你认为我很可预见的
告诉我你认为我是
外表有时是会骗人的更好的再一次猜测
告诉我你看见了什么
当你看着我
做的确实确实做什么
你看你的邻居思维”好家伙...
告诉我你是怎么想你所看到的
you're standing in your corner looking out on me 你正站在自己的角落看着我
you think i'm so predictable 你觉得我太好掌握
tell me who do you think i am 告诉我你认为我该是谁
looks can be deceiving better guess again 看起来好像可以被你再骗一次似的
tell me what you see 告诉我你看到了什么
when you look at me 当你看着我的时候
you're probably thinking that i want those things 你在想我会想要这些东西
cash, cars, diamond rings
现金 车子 钻戒
thinking on my side the grass is green
我其实想的是草地很绿
but you don't know where i've been 你甚至不知道我曾经在哪里待过
i could be a wolf in disgu...
Christina Milian-when you look at me
Do do do do do do do
Tell me who do you think you see
You're standing in your corner looking out on me
You think I'm so predictable
Tell me who do you think I am
Looks can be deceiving Better guess again
Tell me what you see
When you look at me
You're probably thinking that I want those things
Cash, cars, diamond rings
Thinking on my side the grass is green
But you don't know where I've been
I could be a wolf in disguise
I could be an angel in your eyes
Never judge a book by its cover
I could be your crook or your lover
I could be the one or the other
If you'd look beneat...
If the heart is always searching
Can you ever find a home
I've been looking for that someone
I 'll never make it on my own
Dreams can't take the place of loving you
There's gotta be a million reasons why it's true
When you look me in the eyes
And tell me that you love me
Everything's alright
When you're right here by my side
I catch a glimpse of heaven
I find my paradise
How long will I be waiting
To be with you again
Gonna tell you that I love you
In the best way that I can
I can't take a day without you here
You're the light that makes my darkness disappear
When you look ...
说说说说说说说告诉我你以为你看见了什么你站在你的角落留意着我你以为我是如此的不出所料告诉我你以为我是什么样的相貌可以反复欺骗你使更好地去猜测我告诉我当你看我的时候看见了什么你可能在想我想要那些东西钞票,汽车,钻戒考虑站在我这边草是绿的但是你不知道我现在哪儿我可以是一头伪装的狼我可以是你眼中的天使从不以书的封面去判断书的好坏我可以是骗子或者你的情人我可以是这个或者其他的如果你的注意只在你的这些发现之下你还是不了解我告诉我你以为看见了什么你站在你的角落留意着我你以为我是如此的不出所料告诉你以为我是什么样的相貌可以反复欺骗你使你更好地去猜测我告诉我当你看我的时候看见了什么说说说说说说说
告诉我是谁你以为你看到
你站在你这边看在我身上了
你觉得我可以预见
告诉我,你认为谁我
看起来可以更好地想再次欺骗
告诉我你看到什么
当你看着我
你可能以为我想要的东西
现金,汽车,钻戒
我一边思考的草是绿
但你不知道我在哪里去过
我可以是一个变相的狼