六年级英语版中国梦与我的梦演讲稿想演讲稿并翻译(无生词)

您好,欢迎来到新东方
热门搜索:
我的梦想演讲稿
作者:我没什么不同
我的梦想演讲稿大家应该都有梦想,并且都很美好,我也不例外。我先是拥有一个个小梦想,等我成功达到了目标的时候,再完成更多的梦想。  一开始,我还是一个baby的时候,一心想变得非常强大,和少林寺里的小朋友一样,武功高强。但是我觉得还是不想离开父母,便有了一个梦想&&当一个乒乓球高手!  当然,梦想不是那么容易去追逐的,所以我一直在&刻苦&练习。不过,我还是经常玩,但是我并没有放弃(不代表没有好好学习)。现在,我终于把乒乓球的基本招数给练得89不离10是会的了。  我也常常联想到以后的学习生活,会变得什么样,不过我绝对不会放弃这个梦想的!可面对爸爸妈妈,他们也非常同意。于是我决定以后当一个厉害的高手。我在定下这个目标的晚上,我做了一个梦,梦里我发现我如愿以偿成为了一个我梦寐以求的乒乓球高手,手里拿着乒乓球拍,站在擂台上与另一位乒乓球高手比赛,可我发现我的身体根本不受我的控制,与另一位选手PK,觉得那个人很眼熟,啊!原来他是我的同学郑宗茂,哈哈,我总算超过他了!  可是,我和他的球距离很近,就在要碰撞的关键时刻,郑宗茂把球收了起来,这场比赛我赢了。在裁判宣布我胜利的时候,我把这次胜利让给了郑宗茂,并告诉了裁判比赛的过程。  于是这次比赛我和郑宗茂并列第一,&这场比赛让我终生难忘!&我说道。&咚&的一声,妈妈把我叫醒了。  这个梦让我变得更加相信,我可以实现我的梦想了。
热门课程推荐求一篇英语演讲稿小学六年级水平 关于我的梦想快60词左右
My dream is to dream. Beautiful encounter in a dream world. There are fairy tales, there is no one but hope things are not. Where is the paradise of the garden, in the dream, the spring breeze across the trees, beautiful scenery with extended eyes, endless. Until the moment I woke up. I dream of beautiful soothing feelings of others. In addition to the reality so that they can understand the frustration, the original there are so many beautiful things, on the dream, about love. My dream is to dream of a beautiful pass to others and emotional, in order to add the beautiful colors of the world.(中文翻译请见一楼的答案)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我的梦想是做梦。在梦中邂逅美丽的世界。那里有童话,有任何人都希冀却又得不到的东西。那里是极乐的园地,在梦里,春风划过树梢,美丽的景色随着目光延展,无穷无尽。直到有一刻,我醒了。我用梦中美丽的情感抚慰他人。让他们了解除了现实的无奈之外,原来还有这么美丽的东西,关于梦想,关于爱。我的梦想,是把美丽的梦和情感传递给他人,为这个世界增添美丽色彩。...
我的梦想是做梦。在梦中邂逅美丽的世界。那里有童话,有任何人都希冀却又得不到的东西。那里是极乐的园地,在梦里,春风划过树梢,美丽的景色随着目光延展,无穷无尽。直到有一刻,我醒了。我用梦中美丽的情感抚慰他人。让他们了解除了现实的无奈之外,原来还有这么美丽的东西,关于梦想,关于爱。我的梦想,是把美丽的梦和情感传递给他人,为这个世界增添美丽色彩。 My dream is to dream. Be...
我的梦想是做梦。在梦中邂逅美丽的世界。那里有童话,有任何人都希冀却又得不到的东西。那里是极乐的园地,在梦里,春风划过树梢,美丽的景色随着目光延展,无穷无尽。直到有一刻,我醒了。我用梦中美丽的情感抚慰他人。让他们了解除了现实的无奈之外,原来还有这么美丽的东西,关于梦想,关于爱。我的梦想,是把美丽的梦和情感传递给他人,为这个世界增添美丽色彩。
My dream is to...
扫描下载二维码您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
小学六年级作文:《我的梦梦演讲稿》
来源:  21:02:14 【】 
  特邀高朋西席李连杰、马云、李、章子怡分别用演讲的圆法背孩子们报告胡念成真的心路历程;而做为教导西席的庞浑、佟健、房祖名、张静初、陈然、韩庚、王心凌等人,则以课间操、游戏战演出与孩子们融为一体。  翻译救济生命;无臂的杨孟衡战刘伟给了人们感动;去自船直遇易女孩女亲战校少的报告让人们愈减保护生命的含义战进建的胡念。  下位截肢残徐人。但却俯仗本人的勤劳,昆明宜良县的理科名。古年19岁,已被中山大年夜教本国语教院英语翻译专业落第。  好的优秀的功效;他难过过一阵子,中很快又振做起去开端读书。他真现&我要读书&的胡念杨孟衡用3个月的工妇教会用足写字。本去对停课两年的教生会作业去讲曾经够简朴了,更况且他借是单臂下位截肢的残徐人。如古,他曾经了本人的胜利。  了胜利。他正在那种艰易的状况下皆能对峙,又有甚么能对峙的呢?  的胡念绽放,竭对峙下去,探供下去,从&我的梦&酿成&梦&,胡念让来日诰日好。  ,从我的梦到梦,胡念便是期视。开教了。开教课报告,刚强、勤劳,从少乡解缆,真现胡念。减油吧,让为胡念而勤劳!  从小我的心中便有胡念,胡念着赶快少大年夜,赶快去打仗些新的工具。当我渐渐少大年夜,明黑的工具多了,胡念的也多了。我也念像袁隆仄爷爷一样,为国争光;像李连杰一样,传播文明;像马云叔叔一样,那末巨大年夜的成绩;像试飞豪杰李一样,为人仄易远奉献&&  课》中,要做有爱心的跳舞西席的完玛草,念太极推背天下的李连杰,把戏溜冰冠军庞浑、修建,&我再试一次!&的马云,和失?单臂的残徐人杨孟衡、刘伟战试飞豪杰李&&那些皆借浮光掠影。感动与震惊,的是与贯通。  用局部皆真现,只要真现便充足。当正在遁供胡念的历程中得利时,出必要悲伤,便像杨孟衡讲的那样&用动做去疗伤&!要相疑,只要对峙,总会胜利的。胡念需供兢兢业业,一步足迹,而且对峙每个足迹,直到胜利。有句古话叫做&少年智则国智,少年强则国强&,的确云云!启载着故国的将去,从如古起,起码有胡念,而且要为胡念的真现而斗争!  为足设念的乐器&&钢琴!闭于人去讲,那是根柢成能真现的胡念。而刘伟,用他的疑念与对峙了!他用足趾,弹奏出了人间最好的音乐。听到刘伟演奏的动人的钢琴直,您的心中可可也会震惊与感动?刘伟用他的动做报告:只要对峙、勤劳,胡念便会真现!  吗?正在其时的状况下,他完整能够选择跳伞,但他并出有。人仄易远战那些贵重的科研数据,他用本人的试飞经历使飞机宁静着陆。果为他讲过的:&人生有胡念,每个胡念皆需供本人的勤劳。&  的答案:&胜利是果为您得利放弃!&固然,借要用聪慧、有耐心,借需供水陪的帮手、与支撑。  工具,它启载着人们的期视,那种工真有真,它看睹、摸着,却能正在心中收生一股弘大年夜的气力,它叫做胡念。上帝出有赐予翅膀,但赐予了会飞的心战能够胡念的大年夜脑,使一单&*的翅膀&。  仄易远族有闭注天空的人,才有期视;仄易远族只是体贴足下的事情,那是出有将去的&。  梦,梦我的梦。映照、闪烁天下,也本人的胡念,开端勤劳吧!放飞的胡念,一同减油!我的梦,梦!1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 14:20:16)?&&( 14:20:09)?&&( 23:03:54)?&&( 22:19:02)?&&( 14:14:08)?&&( 15:13:47)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-英语演讲稿带翻译
英语演讲稿带翻译
英语演讲稿带翻译
一:环保英语
The world we live in is becoming more and more intolerable because of environmental destruction. For example , forest destruction results in decrease of planting land and unpleasant weather. In addition, man is faced with problems of water pollution and air pollution.
A lot of measures have been taken. Planting trees helps improve and beautify the environment. Besides, laws concerning environmental protection have been put into effect and achieved good results.
However, the problem of environmental protection remains far from being solved. On the one hand, the environment pollution and destruction are getting worse and worse in the modern world. On the other hand, the lack of knowledge about the importance of protecting environment hinders the solving of the problem. In a word, there is a long way to go before we enjoy a clean and comfortable world.
The world we live in is becoming more and more intolerable because of environmental destruction. For example , forest destruction results in decrease of planting land and unpleasant weather. In addition, man is faced with problems of water pollution and air pollution.
A lot of measures have been taken. Planting trees helps improve and beautify the environment. Besides, laws concerning environmental protection have been put into effect and achieved good results.
However, the problem of environmental protection remains far from being solved. On the one hand, the environment pollution and destruction are getting worse and worse in the modern world. On the other hand, the lack of knowledge about the importance of protecting environment hinders the solving of the problem. In a word, there is a long way to go before we enjoy a clean and comfortable world.
我们生活的世界变得越来越难以忍受,因为环境破坏的原因。例如,森林的破坏导致减少种植的土地和令人不快的天气。此外,人类正面临的问题和被污染的空气污染的水。
很多已经采取措施。植树有助于提高和美化环境。除此以外,环境保护-法律已经实施,取得了良好的效果。
然而,问题的环保仍难以解决。另一方面,污染、破坏环境越来越糟在现代世界中。另一方面,缺乏知识的环境保护问题求解的制约。一言以蔽之,还有很长的路要走,我们享受了干净、舒适的世界。
我们生活的世界变得越来越难以忍受,因为环境破坏的原因。例如,森林的破坏导致减少种植的土地和令人不快的天气。此外,人类正面临的问题和被污染的空气污染的水。
很多已经采取措施。植树有助于提高和美化环境。除此以外,环境保护-法律已经实施,取得了良好的效果。
然而,问题的环保仍难以解决。另一方面,污染、破坏环境越来越糟在现代世界中。另一方面,缺乏知识的环境保护问题求解的制约。一言以蔽之,还有很长的路要走,我们享受了干净、舒适的世界。
演讲稿二:我爱英语
As everyone knows,English is very important today.It has been used everywhere in the world.It has become the most common language on Internet and for international trade. If we can speak English well,we will have more chance to succeed.Because more and more people have taken notice of it,the number of the people who go to learn English has increased at a high speed.
But for myself,I learn English not only because of its importance and its usefulness,but also because of my love for it.When I learn English, I can feel a different way of thinking which gives me more room to touch the world.When I read English novels,I can feel the pleasure from the book which is different from reading the translation.When I speak English, I can feel the confident from my words.When I write English,I can see the beauty which is not the same as our Chinese...
I love English,it gives me a colorful dream.I hope I can travel around the world one day. With my good English, I can make friends with many people from different contries.I can see many places of great intrests.I dream that I can go to London,because it is the birth place of English.
I also want to use my good English to introduce our great places to the English spoken people,I hope that they can love our country like us.
I know, Rome was not built in a day. I believe that after continuous hard study, one day I can speak English very well.
If you want to be loved, you should learn to love and be lovable. So I believe as I love English everyday , it will love me too.
I am sure that I will realize my dream one day!
Thank you!
正如每个人所知,英语在今天十分重要。它已经被应用到世界的各个角落。它已经成为商业上最为通用的一门语言并广泛的用于国际贸易。如果我们能说好英语,我们就有更多的机会成功。因为越来越多的人注意到这一点,学英语的人数正在已很高的速度增长。
但是对我而言,我学英语不仅仅因为它的重要性以及它的实用性,更是因为我喜爱英语。当我学英语时,我可以体会到一种不同的思维方式,它可以给我更多接触世界的空间。当我读英语小说时,我能感受到不同于阅读翻译文的快乐。当我说英语时,我可以感到自信。当我写英语时,我能够感到不同于汉语的那种美&&
我爱英语,它给了我一个色彩斑斓的梦。我希望有朝一日我可以畅游世界,用我流利的英语,我可以和世界各地的人交友。我能看到许多的名胜。我希望我能够到伦敦去,因为那里是英语的故乡。
我也希望用我流利的英语来将我们的名胜介绍给说英语的朋友,我希望他们可以像我们一样的爱我们的国家。
我知道,罗马不是一天筑成的。(成功需要日积月累。)我相信在持续不断的努力学习下,总有一天我可以拥有一口流利的英语。
如果你想被爱,你就应该学着去爱他人。所以我相信我对英语的爱定将换来它对我的爱。
我相信总有一天我会实现我的梦!
演讲稿三:初中英语演讲稿
Dear students:How are you!
In the previous several exams, I have gained good results, first of all thanks to my efforts, of course, learning is also very important. Next, I gave you about my learning experience.I feel good in order to learn first-come interested in learning. As the saying goes: &Interest is the best teacher.& With interest will be motivated to learn, the more naturally learn better. Second, in order to improve learning, we must master the correct way to learn, learn to digest, giving top priority, this is the most important. In learning, our minds must have three words - &Why!& Sm wise m smart people know to ask. The last is sure to be hard work, this is the most important, even Thomas Edison said &Genius needs ninety-nine percent perspiration.&School should seriously lectures, and pay attention to more independent thinking, do not know want to ask, to exercise their thinking skills. Careful and meticulous to teacher assignments, must not be careless.
There is, to take notes, preview before clathe best, first have a preliminary understanding of the text, which for the next clacan more easily absorb. After-school must also be reviewed, and consolidate the knowledge about good teachers, and lay a solid foundation. The ancients have said: &Reviewing the Old, to be a teacher.& Not also the truth? Best to pay attention to work and rest. Only care about the death of reading is of no use to let my mind relax properly for the job such as playing baseball, listening to music, watch TV news.Finally, I want to say &do not you go stronger than others, then you have to and they are better than weak, you challenged yourself to stay on a par before himself, and you will reap better than others.&I finished the speech Thank you!
亲爱的同学们: 你们好!
在前面的几次考试中,我都获得了不错的成绩,这一切首先要归功于我的努力,当然学习方式也是非常重要的。接下来我给各位介绍一下我的学习经验。
第一我觉得要想学习好先得对学习感兴趣。俗话说:&兴趣就是最好的老师。&有了兴趣才会对学习有动力,自然会越学越好。
第二,要想搞好学习,必须掌握好正确的,学会融会贯通,举一反三,这才是最重要的。在学习当中,我们的脑子里必须有三个字&&&为什么&!聪明的人懂得说;智慧的人懂得听;高明的人懂得问。最后就是一定要勤奋,这是最重要的,连爱迪生都说&天才需要百分之九十九的汗水&。上课要认真听课,注意要多独立思考,不懂就要问,要锻炼自己的思维能力。要认真细致地做好老师布置的作业,决不能马虎。还有的是,要做好笔记,课前最好预习,先对课文有初步的了解,这对于接下来的课能更容易地吸收。课后也要进行复习,巩固好老师所讲的知识,打下坚实的基矗古人曾曰:&温故而知新,可以为师矣。&不也是这道理吗?最好要注意劳逸结合。只顾着死读书是没有用的,要让脑子适当地放松一下才行,比如打打球,听听音乐,看看电视新闻等。 最后我想说&你再强也不要和别人比,你再弱也要和自己比,你挑战过了自己,把以前的自己比下去了,你就会收获比别人强。&
我的演讲完毕,谢谢大家!
演讲稿四:我们是世界,我们是未来演讲稿
We Are The World ,We Are The Future
Someone said &we are reading the first verse of the first chapter of a book, whose pages are infinite&. I don&t know who wrote these words, but I&ve always liked them as a reminder that the future can be anything we want it to be. We are all in the position of the farmers. If we plant a good seed ,we reap a good harvest. If we plant nothing at all, we harvest nothing at all.
We are young. &How to spend the youth?& It is a meaningful question. To answer it, first I have to ask &what do you understand by the word youth?& Youth is not a time of life, it&s a state of mind. It&s not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips or supple knees. It&s the matter of the will. It&s the freshness of the deep spring of life.
A poet said &To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour. Several days ago, I had a chance to listen to a lecture. I learnt a lot there. I&d like to share it with all of you. Let&s show our right palms. We can see three lines that show how our love.career and life is. I have a short line of life. What about yours? I wondered whether we could see our future in this way. Well, let&s make a fist. Where is our future? Where is our love, career, and life? Tell me.Yeah, it is in our hands. It is held in ourselves.
We all want the future to be better than the past. But the future can go better itself.
小编推荐:
英语演讲稿带翻译相关的文章

我要回帖

更多关于 我的梦想英语演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐