国家计算机二级报名考试怎么说用英语

全国计算机等级考试计算机职业英语一级教程02.Unit2_土豆_高清视频在线观看我通过了计算机2级考试和英语B级考试。.. 翻译
原文(简体中文):
我通过了计算机2级考试和英语B级考试 更多: 。
翻译结果(英语)1:I passed the two examinations of the computer and English exam grade b 更多: .翻译结果(英语)2:2 exam and I passed the computer b exam in English 更多: .翻译结果(英语)3:I passed the computer level 2 test and English B level exam 更多: .
最新翻译:
随机推荐查询工具
CopyRight &
All Rights Reserved&&&全国计算机等级考试二级
的翻译结果:
查询用时:0.77秒
&在分类学科中查询
The Solution to Test Paper of FoxBASE at the National Computer Rank Examination Band 2
谈“全国计算机等级考试二级FoxBASE上机试题”的解法
A Talk About How To Pass National Computer Grade Test Band Ⅱ Of Foxbase~+
浅谈全国计算机等级考试二级FOXBASE~+的过关
National Computer Rank Examination Secondary Public Infrastructure Knowledge Strategy
全国计算机等级考试二级公共基础知识应对策略
The program design with language C, which is one of the second-level language examination courses of the national computer level examination, is a difficult course for teaching and learning because of its more conceptions and rules, and flexible use.
C语言程序设计是全国计算机等级考试二级语言考试科目之一,其涉及的概念和规则较多,使用灵活,初学者很难掌握、容易出错,是一门难学也难教的课程。
This text mainly examined second class Visual FoxPro to carry on to discuss to the national calculator grade, elaborating the main examination contents of Visual FoxPro, and many examinations the typical model appeared, to the student who will soon carry on examination to in aid of.
本文主要对全国计算机等级考试二级Visual FoxPro进行了论述,阐述了Visual FoxPro的主要考试内容,和多次考试所出现的典型题,对即将要进行考试的学生给以帮助。
National Computer Rank Examination Secondary Public Infrastructure Knowledge Strategy
全国计算机等级考试二级公共基础知识应对策略
An analysis about national computer rank paper examination (C Language Band 2)
全国计算机等级考试(二级C语言)笔试试题分析
A Talk About How To Pass National Computer Grade Test Band Ⅱ Of Foxbase~+
浅谈全国计算机等级考试二级FOXBASE~+的过关
National Computer Rank Examination Drop of the Talks
全国计算机等级考试点滴谈
The Solution to Test Paper of FoxBASE at the National Computer Rank Examination Band 2
谈“全国计算机等级考试二级FoxBASE上机试题”的解法
查询“全国计算机等级考试二级”译词为用户自定义的双语例句&&&&我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。没有找到相关文摘&&&&相关查询:
在Springer中查有关
在知识搜索中查有关的内容
在数字搜索中查有关的内容
在概念知识元中查有关的内容
在学术趋势中查有关的内容
2008 CNKI-中国知网
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
&2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社

我要回帖