she was a boyconsidered a great

麻烦解答下这个英语题1.___about
Lucy , the teacher called her parents to find out why she was so often absent from class.A.Concerning B.Considering C.Concerned D.Considered2.The conmments which he made ____marketing bothered his boss greatly.A.being concerned B.concerned C.be concerned D.concerning请问这两题选什么 还有原因 需要详细的解释啊
ING 现在分词
老师考虑到她
看动词和主句主语的关系D
C 表示过去的动作,动作完了以后才去做后面句子中提到的事情D 这个动作是comments发出的,主动的对marketing作出的动作,所以选D
1.___about Lucy , the teacher called her parents to find out why she was so often absent from class.A.Concerning B.Considering C.Concerned D.ConsideredC 担忧,关心(因为)担心lucy, 老师打电话给她的家长以找出她经常旷课的原因。主语是teach...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码必修3各单元词汇专练_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
必修3各单元词汇专练
上传于||文档简介
&&人​教​版​新​课​标​必​修​三​词​汇​练​习
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢急用!超难英语状语从句的题,不服来挑战!i like the freedom to plan my day exactly__________wanted.A as B as if____she was getting off the bus this morning,jane hurt her leg.A as soon as B just asalthough he is considered a great writer,______.A his works are not widely readB still his works are not widely readthat was really a splendid evening.it's years_____i enjoyed myself so much.A that B sincethe class went on with the story______they had left it before the holiday.A which B in whichdon't look down upon Bob.oh,yes.____others are weak,he is strong.A when B wherethe day must be braking,_______the birds have begun singing.A as B for C because如题,会哪道解答哪道,老师一直没讲明白,困扰了我一个多礼拜的问题,都是状语从句词语辨析题,上网也查不到,理解一下我们做学生的苦痛吧,救命!
情愫′0228
i like the freedom to plan my day exactly__A________wanted.A as B as if___B_she was getting off the bus this morning,jane hurt her leg.A as soon as B just asalthough he is considered a great writer,_B_____.A his works are not widely readB still his works are not widely readthat was really a splendid evening. it's years_A___i enjoyed myself so much.A that
B sincethe class went on with the story__B____they had left it before the holiday.A which B in whichdon't look down upon Bob.oh,yes._B___others are weak,he is strong.A when
B wherethe day must be braking,___B____the birds have begun singing.A as B for C because
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码答案:B;A;A;D;D;A;D;C;B;A;B;C;D;D;A;A;D;A;A;A
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:高中课程新学案 高中三年级、英语
完形填空。
  In my third year as a high school athletics coach, I gave a speech telling students and parents about the benefits of football.I gave the same   1   each year, aimin g at recruiting(招收)new team members.I talked about   2   football wasn't just for   3   athletes and how everyone could   4   from it.This year, a   5   looking couple approached me after my speech.They said their son really wanted to play football.They had tried to   6   him out of it, but he had his heart   7   on joining the team.
  When they told me his name, my heart sank.Michael was five feet and ten inches tall and weighed about 108 pounds.He was a   8   boy, the constant target of other kids' jokes, and as far as I knew he had never   9   sports.I knew he would never   10   it through football practice, let   11   as a player.But we told them we could give it a try.
  On the opening day of practice, Michael was the first player on the field, we did 30 minutes of warming-up   12   starting a one-mile jog around the track.I   13   my eye on Michael.At 50 yards he fell, and I helped him to his feet.“Michael,”I said,“Why don't you just   14   the mile?”He said in tears that he wanted to run with the others, so I let him go on.  15   he fell, but each time   16   himself up.
  The same thing happened every day for weeks, and Michael gained strength both   17   and physically.By the last week of practice, Michael could run the mile without falling, we had   18   only one game that season,   19   the team cheered louder for Michael's run than the victory they had, Afterward, Michael approached me, and I told him how   20   I was of him.
participated in
Unfortunately
Repeatedly
emotionally
technically
来源:黄冈重点作业 高一英语(下)
完形填空:
  Three men came to Dover Station at about nine o'clock one evening. They asked the assistant what time the next train was for London. The assistant said, “You've just
one. They go every hour. The next one is at ten o'clock. ”“That is
,”they said, “we'll go and have a drink.”So they went to the nearest bar. A minute or two after ten o'clock, they came
and said to the assistant, “Has the train gone?” “Yes,” he said, “it went at ten o'clock
I told you. The next is at eleven o'clock.”
  “That's OK,” they said, “we'll go and have another
.”So they went back to the bar.
  They missed the eleven o'clock train in
way, and the assistant said, “Now, the next train is the
If you miss that, you
to London tonight.”
  Twelve o'clock came, and the last train
of them came out of the bar running as hard as they
. Two of them got into a carriage just
the train was leaving but the third one didn't run
, and the train went out leaving him
. He stood there looking at the train and
a train was the best joke (玩笑) in the world. The assistant went up to him and said, “I told you that this was the last train. Why didn't you come
  The man couldn't answer because of laughing. He laughed
the tears came into his eyes. Then he said, “Did you see those two fellows
into the train and leave me here?”
  “Yes, I saw them,” said the assistant.
  “Well, I was the one who was going to L they only came
to see me off!”
A.missedB.lost
C.seenD.taken
A.soB.too good
C.all rightD.a pity
A.runningB.laughing
C.smilingD.in time
A.whenB.as
C.thatD.which
A.barB.train
C.timeD.drink
A.hisB.some
C.anotherD.the same
A.onlyB.faster
C.lastD.best
A.wouldn't goB.won't get
C.must walkD.aren't going
A.had startedB.had gone
C.had leftD.was starting
A.oneB.most
C.threeD.the three
A.couldB.wanted
C.possibleD.did
A.asB.after
C.atD.while
A.at allB.fast enough
C.quicklyD.as soon as possible
A.laterB.lonely
C.behindD.away
A.smiledB.thought
C.wanderingD.laughing
A.missB.to miss
C.catchD.catching
A.nowB.earlier
C.fasterD.with your friends
A.untilB.unless
C.whenD.after
A.getB.getting
C.walkD.walking
A.outB.home
C.LondonD.here
完形填空.
  One afternoon just before Christmas, an old gentleman was wandering through the city center. The shops were packed ___1___ good things and ___2___ with cheerful shoppers. The children were gazing in wonder at all the toys on show in the ___3___. Suddenly in the middle of the crowd he saw a dirty little boy sitting on the pavement ___4____ bitterly. When the kind old man asked him why he was crying, the little boy told him that he had ___5___ a ten penny piece that his uncle had given him. Thrusting his hand into his ___6___ the old man pulled out a handful of coins. He ___7__ a shiny, new ten penny ___8___ and handed it to the boy. “___9___” said the little boy , drying his ___10___, he cheered ___11___ at once.
  An hour ___12___ later the old man was ___13___ his way back the same route. To his
___14___ he saw the same dirty little boy in the same spot, crying just as bitterly as before. He went up __15___ the boy and asked him if he had lost ten pence he had given him. The little boy told him that ___16___ he had not lost the ___17__ coin, but he still could not find his first ten pence. “If I ___18____ find my own ten pence,”he said___19__,“I'd have___20___ pence now.”
(1) A.atB.for
&&& C.withD.in
(2) A.crowdsB.crowded
&&& C.fillingD.full
(3) A.windowsB.kitchens
&&& C.wallsD.doors
(4) A.laughingB.smiling
&&& C.weepingD.shouting
(5) A.lostB.thrown
&&& C.gotD.stolen
(6) A.clothesB.trousers
&&& C.sleevesD.pocket
(7) A.picked upB.picked out
&&& C.picked forD.picked at
(8) A.moneyB.bill
&&& C.pieceD.note
(9) A.Not at allB.Thank you very much
  C.I beg your pardonD.Don't mention it
(10) A.eyesB.nose
   C.mouthD.lips
(11) A.downB.in
   C.toD.up
(12) A.and soB.for so
   C.or notD.or so
(13) A.doingB.putting
   C.keepingD.making
(14) A.joyB.surprise
   C.astonishmentD.disappointment
(15) A.forB.with
   C.toD.out
(16) A.naturallyB.completely
   C.possiblyD.actually
(17) A.firstB.third
   C.ownD.second
(18) A.couldB.can
   C.wouldD.will
(19) A.frightfullyB.tearfully
   C.terribly&D.joyfully
(20) A.thirtyB.forty
   C.twentyD.much
来源:高一英语下学期Unit18单元测试
题型:完型填空
五、Cloze test(完形填空)20分When Dave was eighteen,he bought a second-hand car for £200 so that he could travel to and from work more  1  than by bus.It worked quite well for a few years,but then it got so old,and it was costing him  2  much in repairs that he decided that he had better  3  it.He asked among his friends to see if anyone was particularly  4&&to buy a cheap car,but they all knew that it was falling to pieces,so& 5&&of them had any desire to buy it.Dave's friend Sam saw that he was& 6&&when they met one evening,and said,“What's& 7&,Dave?” Dave told him and Sam answered,“Well,what about advertising it in the paper? You may &&8&&more for it that way than the cost of the advertisement!” Thinking that Sam's &&9&&was sensible,he put an advertisement in an evening paper,which read:“For sale:small car,& 10&&very little petrol,only two owners.Bargain at £50.”For two days after the advertisement first appeared,there was no &&11&.But then on Saturday evening a man rang up and said he would like to& 12&&him about the car.“All right,” Dave said,feeling happy.He asked the man whether ten o'clock the next morning would be &&13&&or not.“Fine,” the man said.“And I'll& 14&&my wife.We intend to go for a ride in it to &&15&&it.” The next morning,at ten quarter,Dave parked the car in the square outside his front door,& 16&&to wait there for the person who had &&17&&his advertisement.Even Dave had to &&18&&that the car really looked like a wreck.Then soon after he had got the car as &&19&&as it could be,a police car stopped just behind him and a policeman got out.He looked at Dave's car and then said,“Have you reported this &&20&&to us yet,sir?”1.A.directly&&&&&&&&&& B.safely&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.properly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.easily2.A.so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.such&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.very&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.too3.A.keep&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.repair&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.sell&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.throw4.A.anxious&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.lucky&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.ashamed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.generous5.A.some&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.neither&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.none&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.no one6.A.calm&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.upset&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.delighted&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.astonished7.A.no&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.that 8.A.learn&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.miss&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.get&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.find9.A.message&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.advice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.request&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.description10.A.uses&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.loses&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.has&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.spends11.A.doubt&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.help&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.trouble&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.answer12.A.tell&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.see&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.agree&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.call13.A.exact&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.suitable&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.early&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.late14.A.follow&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.meet&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.bring&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.introduce&&&15.A.test&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.obtain&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.admire&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.recognize 16.A.failing&&&&&&&&&& B.meaning&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.turning&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.happening17.A.read&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.placed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.answered&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.understood18.A.forget&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.show&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.disagree&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.admit19.A.clean&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.crowded&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.fast&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.light20.A.bargain&&&&&&&&& B.sale&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.accident&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.result
来源:单词与词组的拼写
题型:完型填空
五、Cloze
test(完形填空)20分
When Dave was eighteen,he bought a
second-hand car for £200 so that he could travel to and from work more  1  than by bus.It worked
quite well for a few years,but then it got so old,and it was costing him  2  much in repairs that he
decided that he had better  3  it.
He asked among his friends to see if anyone
was particularly  4&&to buy a cheap car,but they
all knew that it was falling to pieces,so& 5&&of them had
any desire to buy it.
Dave's friend Sam saw that he was&
6&&when they met one evening,and said,“What's& 7&,Dave?”
Dave told him and Sam answered,“Well,what about advertising it in the paper?
You may &&8&&more for it that way than the cost of
the advertisement!” Thinking that Sam's &&9&&was
sensible,he put an advertisement in an evening paper,which read:“For sale:small
car,& 10&&very little petrol,only two owners.Bargain at £50.”
For two days after the advertisement first
appeared,there was no &&11&.But then on Saturday evening
a man rang up and said he would like to& 12&&him about
the car.“All right,” Dave said,feeling happy.He asked the man whether ten
o'clock the next morning would be &&13&&or
not.“Fine,” the man said.“And I'll& 14&&my wife.We intend
to go for a ride in it to &&15&&it.”
The next morning,at ten quarter,Dave parked