自习课上,同学们都在埋头学习,只有王磊在大声朗读英语。其他同学多次提醒,他却说:“读书是我的权利,任何人不得干涉。”王磊同学的观点是:
错误的,因为公民不得滥用自由和权利
正确的,因为我国公民的自由和权利受法律保护
错误的,因为我国公民的权利是虚假的、不真实的
正确的,因为我国公民的自由和权利是广泛的、真实的。
科目:初中政治
来源:期中题
题型:材料分析题
情景一:在公交车上,小涛边吃水果边看窗外的美景,还随手把果皮扔在地上,一位准备下车的老大爷没留神,一脚踩在果皮上,摔了一跤。看到此情此景,小涛突然想到前几天自己因踩在果皮上摔倒的一幕,颇为惭愧。从此他不再乱扔果皮、垃圾。情景二:在自习课上,有同学问小涛问题,他总是很乐意地帮助别人;在生活上,同学们遇到困难都喜欢找小涛,他总是那么热情。慢慢的,小涛发现自己变得更加快乐幸福,变得更加自信乐观,学习也更加出色。情景三:一个下雪天,路上结了冰,很滑,小涛正走在上学的路上,他远远看见前面一个骑自行车的人,摔倒在地上,好长时间没有爬起来。小涛走近一看,此人正是大猛(大猛在校表现不好,曾经欺负过小涛),小涛犹豫了…… 阅读材料,结合所学的知识回答:(1)情景一体现了你所学知识中的一个什么观点?能否做到这一点的关键是什么?_______________________________________________________________________________& (2)情景二体现出所学知识中的一个什么观点?在现实生活中,你会怎样去落实这一观点? _______________________________________________________________________________ (3)在情景三中,如果你是小涛你会怎么做?并说明这么做的理由。_______________________________________________________________________________
遇到下列情形,你该怎么办?请写出正确的做法。
正确的做法
1.星期天,几个同学约你去网吧。
2.在班级工作中,有时班干部的意见明明有问题,但却有很多人赞成。
3.自习课上,很多同学不遵守纪律,随便说话。
4.大家一起讨论问题,你的观点与大多数人不同,但是正确的。
5.课堂上,老师的解题方法出现了明显失误,同学们都没有提出不同意见。
题型:单选题
自习课上,同学们都在埋头学习,只有王磊在大声朗读英语。其他同学多次提醒,他却说:“读书是我的权利,任何人不得干涉。”王磊同学的观点是:A.错误的,因为公民不得滥用自由和权利B.正确的,因为我国公民的自由和权利受法律保护C.错误的,因为我国公民的权利是虚假的、不真实的D.正确的,因为我国公民的自由和权利是广泛的、真实的。
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!全国小学英语课堂教学优秀案例一等奖《Home》视频_王磊
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
全国小学英语课堂教学优秀案例一等奖《Home》视频_王磊
作者:&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间:&&&热&&&&&★★★ 【字体: 】
&&&&& 视频密码
全国小学英语课堂教学优秀案例一等奖(课堂实录)& 安徽& 王磊
一、Warm―up1、Have a greatT: Hello! Boys and girls, I’m glad to meet you here. At first I’ll introduce myself. My first name is Wang, so you can call me Mr .Ss: Wang.T: Ok. Now please show me a hand and say hello to Mr Wang. Hello! Boys and girls.Ss: Hello, Mr Wang.(手放在耳朵边上,做努力听清楚学生回答的样子,让学生明白应该响亮回答)T: Hello! Boys and girls.Ss: Hello, Mr Wang. (手放在耳朵边上,做努力听清楚学生回答的样子,让学生明白应该响亮回答)T: Hello!(老师走向一小组,向一小组的同学打招呼)Ss: Hello, Mr Wang. (手放在耳朵边上,做努力听清楚学生回答的样子,让学生明白应该响亮回答)T: Hello! Boys and girls.(老师走向另一小组,向另一小组的同学打招呼)Ss: Hello, Mr Wang. (手放在耳朵边上,做努力听清楚学生回答的样子,让学生明白应该响亮回答)T: Good!2、Do the actions.T: Ok, now, this time, look at me. I will stand here and do the actions. Please say it after and let’s see who is the first. Ok?Ss: Ok!T do the actions and Ss say it after.Ss: Get up.T: You are first. One point. Ok!Ss: Brush teeth.T: You’re number 1. Ok. And this one.Ss: Wash face.T: And this one.Ss: Have breakfast.T: And this oneSs: Rollerblade.T: Yes, right. rollerblade. I like sports.Ss: Play basketball.T: Play basketball.Ss: Sing a song.T: And this one. Oh.Ss: Play computer games.T: Yes, you did a good job. It’s right. Now, I will play the computer.二、Presentation1、Learn new phraseT: Ok! Wow! It’s a wonderful picture. Is it nice? Ss: Yes. T; Is it clean? Ss: Yes.T: It’s my home. It’s really tidy and clean. Why? Because me. I’m very hard working. I’m very hard working.(老师边系围裙边说) Every day, I make the bed. Please wait for me. Ok. It’s so hard to―ok.(老师做出围裙很难系的样子,让学生理解hard的意思) Let’s go. I empty the trash, look, I’m good. I cook meals. Look, the chair is so heavy, but I’m strong , I can move the chair. Now please look at here. (teacher write “ I can” on the blackboard) I can .Ok, now, this one ,look , sweep the floor. (teacher write “ I can sweep the floor” on the blackboard)I can sweep the floor. Ok, good, please read after me. I can sweep the floor.Ss: I can sweep the floor.T: I can sweep the floor.Ss: I can sweep the floor.T: What’s this? (T shows his hand and ask)Ss: Hand.T: It’s not hand. It can change the voice. It’s magic. Look, if I put my hand down , you say lowly, lowly, if I put my hand up, up, up, up, up, up, you read louder, louder, louder. Understand? Ss: yes.T: Ok. I can sweep the floor.(老师用手势表示,让学生由低到高,再由高到低读这个句子10遍)T: Good. Ok. Look here. Ok, I can sweep the floor. Who can sweep the floor? You please.S1: I can sweep the floor. T: You are helpful at home. This is for you. But put it down. Don’t look at it. Ok, look at this. Ok ?Now , who can wash the dishes? Ok, you.S2: I can wash the dishes.T: Do remember. There is it?(示意学生用话筒回答)S2:I can wash the dish. T: Good, dishes. Ok, now, dishes.S2: Dishes.T: ok, now, this is for you. And this one. Set the table, set the table, who can set the table? You please.S3: I can set the tale.T: I can set the tale .Ok, now, here you are. And this one. You needn’t , you needn’t, needn’t .Ok, here, who can make the bed?(手放在耳朵边上,引导学生说出Let me try,激活课堂氛围)Ss: Let me try.(小声)T: You please.S4: I can make the bed.T: I can make the bed. Ok, this is for you..S4: Thank you.T: And this one. Wash clothes, wash clothes.Ss: Let me try.Let me try.(大声)T: please.S5: I can wash clothes. T: Ok, now, here you are.S5: Thank you!T: Oh, just now I cook meals. Ok, you please.S6: I can cook meals.T: Now, here you are. Ok ! this one, this one, water the flowers.Ss: Let me try. Let me try. Let me try. Let me try. Let me try. Let me try.(更大声)T: Ok, there, you please. That boy.S7: I can water the flowers.T: Good, only one, only one. Ok.Ss: Let me try.S8: I can empty the try.T: Trash.S8: Trash.T: Ok, show me a hand and read after me. Trash.S8: Trash.T: Trash.S8: Trash.T: Trash, trash, trash S8: Trash, trash, trashT: Ok, oh, I have no card now. Get them back. 2、GuessingT: Now, you can look at it. S1: Yes.T: Can you sweep the floor?S1: No, I can’t.T: Can you wash clothes?S1: No, I can’t.T: Can you cook meals?S1: No, I can’t.T: Oh, my gold, can you water the flowers?S1: No, I can’t.T: Can you make the bed?S1; Yes, I can.T: Yeah, I got it. Ok, yes, make the bed. Where are my cards? Ok, put, put down. Ok, there. Can you make the bed? No, there. Can you water the flowers?S2: No, I can’t. T: Oh, can you? I’m sorry, who can help me? I forgot it. Help me? Ok, you please.S3: Can you sweep the floor?T: Once more.S3: Can you sweep the floor?S2: No, I can’t.S3: Can you water the flowers?S2: No, I can’t.T: And who can ? one point. Ok, you please.S4: Can you cook meals?S2: Yes, I can.T: Do this.S4: yeah!(做胜利的手势)T: And here. Can you ask her? You ask her.S5: Can you wash clothes?S6: No, I can’t.3、Learn new sentenceT: Ok, please listen to me. Can you wash the clothes? Every one look at here. (teacher write “Can you wash the clothes?” on the blackboard)Can―you―wash―the―clothes? Please, you should read in this way. Can Cyou―wash―the―clothes?↑ Remember. Can Cyou―wash―the―clothes?↑Can you wash the clothes? ↑(升调,老师有又夸张的手势表示,像大合唱时的指挥家一样,由慢到快)Ss: Can Cyou―wash―clothes?↑ Can Cyou―wash―clothes?↑Can you wash clothes? ↑Ss: Can you wash clothes? ↑(学生根据老师的指挥,由快到慢,再由慢到快,一起读了9遍)T: Remember it.Can you wash clothes? ↑(老师又边说边做,慢速的说了一遍)Can you show your handand have a try? Ok, come here and show your hand. Ok, I think you can you can do it.S1: I think I can. T: Ok, come here.S1 do and the other Ss say.T: Let’s go on. Remember here. S1 do it again. Ss say it again. T: Ok, thank you. Now give me victory. S1: Yeah!T: Ok , good . another student come hereand do . come here , you please .S2 Do 2 times Ss say 2 times .T: Ok .S2: Yeah !3、Read and answer T: Ok , now this time . I will introduce you two new friends here . Let’s look at it . Ok , here , look , this is Sally and that is Tom . Tom is a boy and Sally is a girl . but I have five questions ask you .look first one . Can Tom cook meals ? Can Sally water the flowers ?Can Sally make the bed ? Who can cook meals ? Who can sweep the floor ?Please listen and answer my questions . now .Ss listen to tape .Tape: Sally: You are helpful at home?Tom: Yes, I can sweep the floor and empty the trash.Sally: Can you cook meals?Tom: No, I can’t. but I can wash the dishes and set the table. What can you do at home?Sally: I can wash clothes, make the bed, and water the flowers.Tom: That’s good. Can you cook meals?Sally: Of course, I can. Sometimes I cook for my parents. T: Ok , this time . Please look at the dialogue . ok , look at it . All of you have the dialogue on the paper . But , now please look at the paper and answer the question . Ok ,now let’s talk about it , ok ? Group work. Ok, talk about it . Ok .T: First one can Tom cook meals ? You can by the answer for the line .ok ?(走向一个小组参与活动)T: Can Tom cook meals ? No , he can’t . good . (走向另一个小组参与活动)T: This one . talk about it . can Sally water the flower ? Yes or no ? Find the answer from the dialogue.(走向第三个小组参与活动)S1: Yes, she can. T: Ok, 3、4、5 you can read. Ok?T: Ok, ok, ok, let’s wait for there.T: Ok, first question, can Tom cook meals ? you please.S2:No, he can’t.T: No, he can’t. Yes, you are right. Number 2 Can Sally water the flowers ? that boy.S3: Yes, she can.T: Yes, she can. Let me see. Good! Number 3 Can Sally make the bed ? Ss: Let me try.T: Ok, you please.S4: Yes, she can.T: Good, next one, Who can cook meals ? S5: Let me try.T: You please.S5: Sally can cook meals.T: Ok, let’s see, ok, yes. Yes, wonderful. You are right. Number 5 Who can sweep the floor?Ss: Let me try.T: You please.S6: Tom can.T: Let’s see, yes or no? Ok, Tom. Good job.4、guessingT: Ok, now, you do read job. Now let’s play a game. Where’s where are my cards? Give them back to me. 1、2、3、4、5、6、7、8good. Now I need your help. Who want to come here? You please. Ok, hold it and remember it .Let’s read. Ss: Water the flowers sweep the floor set the table empty the trash wash the clothes make the bed cook meals T: You hold in, I will choose one. I don’t look at it ,I guess. lf I guess right, you say yes I can , if I guess wrong you say no I can’t . Can you wash clothes?Ss: No, I can’t. T: Can you sweep the floor?Ss: No, I can’t.T: Can you cook meals?Ss: No, I can’t.T: Can you make the bed?Ss: No, I can’t.T: Water the flowers here. Can you come here? Guess. You come here. Choose one. Don’t look, please guess.S1: can you make the bed?Ss: No, I can’t.S1: Can you sweep the floor? Ss: No, I can’t.S1: Can you water the flowers?Ss: No, I can’t.T: Only one time.S1: Can you set the table?Ss: No, I can’t.T: Go back, have next time. Who can come here? Ok, let me try.Ss: Let me try.T: You please.S2: Can I sweep the floor?T: Can you can you.S2: Can you sweep the floor?Ss: No, I can’t.S2: Can you make the bed?Ss: Yes, I can.T: Ok, next, only, ok, who want to come here? O k, you please, that boy.S3:C an I wash the dishes?Ss: No, I can’t.S3: Can you set the table?Ss: No, I can’t.T: Can you sweep the floor?Ss: No, I can’t.T: Only one time.S3: Can you empty the trash?Ss: No, I can’t.T: 1、2、3、4 cards, you please.T: Look at it . set the table empty the trash wash the dishes sweep the floor ok, you hold it.S4: Can you sweep the floor?Ss: Yes, I can.T: You’re so clever!S4: Yeah!T: Ok, three, one two three, three cards. That’s very very very easy, you please. One, only one. Ok and help you.S5: Can you set the table?Ss: No, I cant.S5: Can you empty the trash?Ss: No, I cant.T: You needn’t. only one card. empty the trashWash the disheshold it.T: I do it. Can you empty the trash?Ss: Yes, you can. T: Yeah, I’m clever .5、Do and sayT: Now we have no cards. You go back. Who can do the action and we guess. You ask can you (T do the actions “ play basketball”)Ss: Play basketball?T: Can you do the actions? Come here, ok you please. Ok.S1 do the actions.T: Let me try, let me try. Can you sing?S1: No, I can’t.S2: Teeth?S1: Yes, I can.T: Brush teeth?S1: Yes.T: I think you are singing. And .S3: Let me try. T: You please.T: I will sit here, this is my seat.S3 do the action.S4: Can you play the football?S3: Yes, I can. T: Good, you can do this.S3: Yeah!T: And you please.S5 do the action.Ss: Let me try.S6: Can you play basketball?S5: Yes, I can.T: Ok, this time we have know I can do you can do but do you know what your mother do ?S7: Let me try.T: You please.S7: My mother can play the piano.T: Piano, wonderful, good.S8: My mother can cook meals?T: Cook meals ,ok , you please.S9: She can do house work.6、 interview your classmatesT: Ok please look here. Ok, wait a moment. Here , I will ask . Ok you please listen to me . What can you do? S1: I can I can water the flowers.T: Water the flowers,1、2、3, Ok here.( T write 8 on the paper)You go on. What can your mother do?S1: My mother can set the table.T: Oh, your mother can set the table. Where is it? I can’t find it. Ok, here. (Write 5 on the paper. )Last one what can your father do? S1: My father can cook meals.T: Cook meals I will write here , three. (Write 3 on the paper) Do you want to ask? You can ask your best friend in your group. Now ask and write down the answers. Ss do pair work T: Use it .(示意学生用话筒)T: You can stand up and ask your friend .Who can stand up and ask your friend ?Ss: Let me try let me try .T: That boy you please . who’s your friend ? ok , you please S1: What can you do ? S2: I can cook meals .S1: What can your mother do ?S2: She can sweep the floor .S1: What can your father do ?S2: He can make the bed .T: Good , wonderful , thank you ! Ss: Let me try .T: Ok, you please .S3: What can you do ?S4: I can sweep the floor .S3: What can your mother do ?S4: My mother can cook meals .S3: What can your father do ?S4: He can water the flowers .T: Ok , good .Ss: Let me try .T: You please .S5: What’s can you do ?T: What not what’s , what can you do ?S5: What can you do ?S6: I can sweep the floor .S5: What can your mother do ?S6: She can wash clothes .S5: What can your father do ?S6: He can cook meals .T: Ok , last group .Ss: Let me try .S7: What can you do ?S8: I can sweep the floor .S7: What can your mother do ?S8: She can wash clothes .S7: What can your father do ?S8: He can cook meals .T: Ok , this time , let’s see . ok , can you see ? Ss: Yes , I can . T: Can you climb ?Ss: Yes , I can .T: Can you rollerblade ?Ss: Yes , I can .T: Can you dance ?Ss: No , I can’t .3、ConsolidationT: Ok , this time , let’s sing , ok ? please the first time . ok , just a moment , ok , sorry , please wait . now look have song for you first time listen .Ss listen .T: Can you sing ?Ss: Yes , I can .T: Let’s sing and do the actions . Ok , climb ride a bike rollerblade . ok .Song: Can you climb ?Yes , I can . yes , I can .Can you sing ?Yes , I can . yes , I can .Can you ride a bike ?Yes , I can . Can you dance ?No , I can’t . no , I can’t .Can you swim ?Yes , I can . yes , I can .Can you sing ?Yes , I can .Can you rollerblade ?Yes , I can . yes , I can .Can you dance ?No , I can’t . no , I can’t .Ss: Sing together .T: Ok , are you happy today ?Ss: Yes .T: I’m very happy. Please say hand waving Goodbye!Ss: Bye .T: Bye bye .Ss: Bye byeT: Bye bye .Ss: Bye byeT: Ok ,please stand up , and say good bye to teachers , ok .Ss: Goodbye teachers .
如果没找到您需要的资源,可到论坛相关版块查找或者发帖求助。如果您有好的资源欢迎到论坛发布!
友情提示:点此,查看更多课件、视频、教案、名师辅导、插图…
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案: 【】【】【】【】【】
 网友评论
以下留言只代表网友个人观点,不代表本站观点
本站的部分资料来自互联网,假如本站侵害到你的权力,请第一时间告诉本站,本站将立刻删除,本站的文献资料只供学习和参考,不得用于盈利等商业利益。在本站下载的资料,其版权均属于原作者!|||||||||||||||
专栏作家列表
宛城卧龙,专业为英文,文学翻译爱好者,尤好诗词翻译。
您现在的位置 :&>&&>&
诗词英译:李煜《浪淘沙》
日期:&&作者:王磊&&来源:
本文由王磊授权爱思英语发布,转载请注明出处和作者
爱思英语网推出全新栏目《佳作欣赏》,旨在为各位网友提供互相、探讨、交流的平台。《佳作欣赏》主要设置以下子栏目:英文,英汉互译,方法,人生感悟。除英文以外,其余子栏目中英文皆可。如果您有好的作品,请向我们推荐。原创优先,转载作品请注明作者及出处。爱思,因你而精彩;爱思,大家的平台!
在线投稿:
帘外雨潺潺,
春意阑珊。
罗衾不耐五更寒。
梦里不知身是客,
一晌贪欢。
独自莫凭栏,
无限关山。
别时容易见时难。
流水落花春去也,
To the tune of Lang Tao Sha
Outside the
the rain is rippling
Spring is on the wane
My satin coverlet can hardly resist dawn chill
Forgetting I am a quest in my dream
At that moment, i can enjoy a waft of joy
Alone, do not lean against the railings
Gaze out the vast land
Easy part, hard meet
The water flows, flowers fall, and the spring passes away
Is it heavens, or world?
我来说两句
游客请勾选 游客评论,只需填写验证码即可,也可以在“通行证”处填写昵称。
版权所有:爱思英语学习网 未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
copyright &
online services. all rights reserved.
爱思英语学习网是公益类学习网站,所有资料仅供学习者免费参考使用。用英语写一篇短文 我的名字叫王磊,我是男生,今年十六岁,我在第二中学三年级二班读书,我个头很高,...用英语写一篇短文 我的名字叫王磊,我是男生,今年十六岁,我在第二中学三年级二班读书,我个头很高,长者一副圆脸和一双大眼镜,我爱好足球运动,我正在努力学习,决定今年通过大学升学考试
My name is Wang Lei. I am a boy. I am sixteen. I study in The Second Middle School. I am in Class Two, Grade Three,
I have a round face and I wear a pair of big glasses.剩下的不能输了 你告诉我邮箱吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 西工大附中2008老师 的文章

随机推荐