英语情景对话5个人,每人三两句就行了

急求一篇高中英语情景对话要两个人的每人差不多7-8句内容为不要太离谱 只要是高中生能讲的就行最好能有翻译
B:booking-office clerk X:passenger 1 Y:passenger 2 Z:passenger 3 X:Excuse me.Is there any bus to Shanghai,please?(劳驾.有没有到上海的车?) B:When?(什么时候的?) X:Pardon?(啊?) B:I mean,when do you set out?(我是说,你什么时候出发?) X:Ah,as soon as possible.(啊,尽快吧.) B:The earliest you can get is at 2o'clock this afternoon.(最早的是今天下午两点的.) X:What?That's a little bit too late.Isn't there any earlier?(什么?那就有点晚了哦.没有早一点的吗?) B:I'm sorry,but we're completely booked up this morning.(不好意思,上午的都订满了.) X:OK,then.2pm.would be all right.(好吧,那就下午两点的吧.) X:How much is the ticket?(票价多少?) B:150 Yuan.(150 块.) X:I want a seat next to the window.For I have some carsickness.(我要靠窗的座位.因为我会晕车.) Y:Excuse me.I'm in a hurry,so can't you just be a little.(不好意思.我有点赶时间,所以,您能不能快一.) X:OK,OK,just a second,please.(好好好好好.马上马上.) B:It's 150 Yuan,sir.(150块,先生.) X:Here it is.(给你.) B:Thank you.It's exactly 150 Yuan.And it's your ticket.Next please.刚好150.这是您的票.下一位.) Y:Is there any train to Nanjing,please?I want two.(有没有到南京的车?我要两张.) B:Yes,of course.10 am.Set out in 30 minutes.(当然有啊,十点整出发的,也就是半个小时以后出发.) Y:OK,I want two.(好的,我要两个.) B:I see.350 Yuan each.So,it's 700 altogether.(知道了,350块一张,所以一共700.) Y:Here it is.(给你.) B:Thank you,Madam.Here are your tickets.Have a nice journey.Next please.女士.这是您的票.祝你旅途愉快.下一位) Z:Excuse me,sir.(劳驾...) B:Yes?What can I help you?(啊?有什么问题吗?) Z:I have to get on the bus in ten minutes,but I just can't find it.(我十分钟内就要上车了,但是找不到车.) B:Show me your ticket.(给我看看你的票.) Z:Here you are.(给你.) B:It's on the ground floor.Get out from the elevator,and you can see it on your left.(在一楼,你走出电梯,车就在你的左边.) Z:Thank you very much,sir.(谢谢您了) B:You're welcome,young man.Good luck.(不用客气,年轻人,)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请一个有关旅游的英语情景对话(中文也行)要长一点的,两个人对话,大概能讲四五分钟的那种,不要一个人就七八来句的,四五分钟的对话,应该每个人得讲二十来句.关于旅游的,能和旅游扯上关系也行.如果实在没有,写个中文对话我自己翻译也行.重要的是要长,四五分钟啊.
A:How was your vacation? B:It was great! A:Where did you go on vacation? B:I went to Tokyo with my family. A:Really?Wow!What did you do there? B:Well,we went to a lot of museums. A:Oh,how were they? B:They were really interesting. But they werealso very crowded. A:Did you go shopping? B:Yeah,I did. A:How were the stores? B:Oh,they were very expensive. A:And how were the people?Did you meet any japanese people? B:Yeah,the people were really friendly.My parents have some Japanese friends, and we had dinner at there house. A:How was the food? B:It was delicious. I love Japanese food! A:Really? You have a good time. B:Yes. I have a good time.
这个行吗? 可能有些错误
你自己改一下吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求英语高手提供英语口语考试的情景对话两个人说的,情景不限,内容简单一点就好,每个人五句话左右就行
先告诉我是哪种考试、
就是大学里的期末考试,不是特别正式
不需要特定的情景对么?
对,但最好有一个话题
Topic : Further Education
Student A :well,as you know ,we are going to leave school soon ,so,what plans do u have about your future?
Student B:yeah ,we will graduate quickly and everyone is thinking about what he or are about to do ,someone has thought well of their business in the coming days ,as to me ,i just wanna get away from school with a good performance to find a great job with not much salary ,through the job, i can earn money for myself ,as well as get a lot of practical skills
Student A: that's good ,i mean ,you are in a considerate thought and many people would do that like u .but it's a better choice for me to study further,i think ,at least.anyway ,the higher education u have ,the more chances u will get ,which is agreed by me
Student B: maybe u r doing right .learn more and get more ,which is the old saying
Student A: oh time pass so quickly and i gotta go .bye
Student B: okay,bye,see you next time.
找的里面摘的一个比较符合你要求的,内容也还行,希望对你有帮助
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语情景对话7个 两人对话 每个要有5句以上 急求 谢谢1.问路2.介绍自己3.建议给你的同伴4.给你的同伴感激5.向你的同伴提出要求6.说关于你的家乡7.周末做了什么
一七九wLhA
楼主还是到英文学习网站上下载更方便
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语情景对话 主题 爱情(两个人交流啥的) 每人3-5句,每句15词左右_百度知道
英语情景对话 主题 爱情(两个人交流啥的) 每人3-5句,每句15词左右
IamworkingoutwithapersonaltrainerthatgetsonmycaseifIdon’tgo:Yeah.Likeforexampleinordertogetbettermuscletoneinmyabs:Ican’t.It’snotasifyouaregonnagetintrouble,justskipittodayDailyLife-WorkingOut(C0345)A:Doyouwanttogocatchamovietonight:Soundslikeyouarereallygettinginshape:Comeon?B?B.A:That’scool,pecsandbiceps,Idolegliftsorsquats.Ilikeit,doesyourpersonaltrainerbasicallyteachyouhowtoworkout,calvesandhamstrings.A.Thenformyquads,hemakesmeworkoutwithfreeweights!B.HemakesaworkputplandependingontheareasIwanttoworkon,orthemusclesIwanttobuild,becauseitmakesmefeelmoreobligatedtogoandgethealthy:ActuallyIwill!Youcangotomorrow.A,Ihavetogotothegym
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
情景对话的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

随机推荐