联系电话:
请填写真实有效的信息,以便工作人员联系您,我们为您严格保密。
学生两分钟英语演讲稿
||暂无简介
总评分3.0|
该文档仅有一页,您已阅读完毕,如需下载请购买
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
20篇你需要的两分钟英语演讲[优质文档],英语演讲,经典英语演讲,英语演讲ppt,马云英语演讲视频,英语演讲视频,大学生英语演讲,英语演讲开场白,英语演讲开头,英语演讲小短文
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
20篇你需要的两分钟英语演讲[优质文档]
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口20篇你需要的两分钟英语演讲_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
20篇你需要的两分钟英语演讲
上传于||文档简介
&&2篇​你​需​要​的​两​分​钟​英​语​演​讲
大小:71.75KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢把下面的句子用英语表示出来 比赛内容:1演讲三分钟,友谊 2当场回答两分钟 参赛方式:参赛者须...把下面的句子用英语表示出来比赛内容:1演讲三分钟,友谊 2当场回答两分钟参赛方式:参赛者须在2011年8月l日前提交个人信息
leslie040035
Game content:1,one Three minutes speech entitled "friendship" 2.Two minutes on-site defenseEntry way:(Participants must )submitted your personal information before August first 2010
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码两分钟的英语演讲稿_英语演讲稿_第一范文网
& 两分钟的英语演讲稿
两分钟的英语演讲稿
i'll tell you an experience of myself happened last week. last thursday our school was tackling something about woking fou study. i wanted to have a try even though i knew the salary was so low and i had little chance,because the students who had the certificate were always thought to have priority to get the job. fortunately i was called at noon and a teacher said to me that she wanted me to work for her and asked if i could change my mind. at that moment i was so excited that immediately i accepted her idea. but later on,she found me that i'm not a student,so i had little chance and suggest me to get one. then an idea occurred to me that i could call my father and ask him to send me the letter. at the same time i was told that i was admitted to the job and don't need the certificate. that time i forgot to remind my father,until the next day he called me that he had posted it and it would arrive in just one day. at that moment i was moved, and even moved into tears, because i knew my father was injured not long before,the process of helping me with the affairs was not so convenient for him. but he tried his best to help me. sometimes we may complain about unsatisfying things around us,and blame them on our parents,sometimes they'll be angry with us, and sometimes we can't quite understand what they are thinking about. but on balance, almost every parent is selfless to his or her child. they are ready to offer everything to us when we are in bad situation. we used to sharing sorrow with them,but do not forget to share our happiness with them, perhaps they will be much happier than we are. so from now on, let's care more about our parents and do not leave pity to them. that's what i want to tell you today. thank you!
两分钟的英语演讲稿 相关内容:
self-awarenessisimportant.weneedtoknowourgoodandbadpoints.it'sthebestwaytoimprove.weshouldexamineourselves.weshouldknowwhoweare.that'swhattrueknowledgeis.herearemystrengthsandweaknesses.iwanttosharethemwithyou....
the poet said: spring flowers to the door pushed open 。 i said: thanksgiving to the door pushed open the living. if you carefully listen to the voices of flowers, are everywhere harmonious life movement....
dear students, our way of life is always sunny, blue skies, which in the end the most dazzling ray of sunlight? it was said to be excellent academic performance, it was said to be given to help others ... ......
thanksgiving is learning to be the fulcrum, the heart of thanksgiving is a good feeling, the world is all things to all people expressed their gratitude, remember, thanksgiving is a fine tradition of our nation, is a...
thanksgiving, although it is an act of the verb, but it is not the only action required and, more importantly, needs to be done in good faith. easy to say that thanksgiving is gratitude, heartfelt gratitude....
the power of gratitude when my older son was diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, my first reaction was relief - i finally knew the reason for his behavior....
as everyone knows,english is very important today.it has been used everywhere in the world.it has become the most common language on internet and for international trade....
general introduction i am a third year master major in automation at shanghai jiao tong university, p. r. china. with tremendous interest in industrial engineering, i am writing to apply for acceptance into your ph.d....
查看更多>>

我要回帖

更多关于 我是为你好演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐