我已用过午餐了。
有时候12点。
我还没有吃午餐.
更多收起网络短语
In twelve o' clock, I have lunch.
在十二点,我有我的午餐。
No, I pay cash when I have lunch.
我午餐是付现金的。
After breakfast, I want to go to sleep, then I have lunch.
早饭后,我想睡觉,然后我吃午饭。
We can have lunch--all sorts of opportunities for talking, and I hope you'll take advantage of it.
或者与我共进午餐,总之抓住各种讨论的机会,我希望你们能够好好利用这些机会。
I'm just spending time with friends, and I come here sometimes just to have lunch.
我就和朋友们打发下时间,有时候来这里就仅仅为了吃午餐。
So I'm not gonna give it a lot of time today because I'm gonna go to class now and study and then have lunch.
因此,我今天不会过多地谈论这一点,因为我还要上课,学习,然后吃午饭。
If I had known the restaurant's name, I would have known it was closed for lunch on Mondays, when I went.
After lunch I'll have a song.
At a previous job, my female coworker and I would often have lunch with our young, female boss.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!Sam ( ) at twenty to twelve .A.has lunch B.have lunch C.eat lunch
选A.主语是三单,谓语动词作相应配合.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码【图文】Do you always have lunch at twelve_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
Do you always have lunch at twelve
上传于||文档简介
&&科​教​版​小​学​英​语​六​年​级​下​册​第​一​单​元​第​一​课​时
大小:1.28MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢您要找的是不是:
在餐桌边,在进餐
At twelve I had other stuff to think about.
在我十二岁的时候我在思考其他的事情。
I had thought of life going on at Twelve Oaks as it had always done, peacefully, easily, unchanging.
那时我想到的是,我们会继续在十二橡树的生活,未来会像过去一般,平和,舒适而安定。
Nobody, really. At twelve I had other stuff to think about. But whenI was thirteen I had this huge crush on Patty Hearst.
没有人,真的。在我十二岁的时候我在思考其他的事情。但是,当我十三岁的时候,我开始十分的迷恋红色八爪女。
Mister Medvedev's comments were televised from the republic of Dagestan, where two suicide bombers killed at least twelve people Wednesday.
VOA: special.
A stranger with a flair for cocktail party descriptive prose might have commented that the room, at a quick glance, looked as if it had once been tenanted by two struggling twelve-year-old lawyers or researchists.
一个鸡尾酒派对的调酒师,也能看一眼就对这件房子作出评论,他会看得出房间曾被两个奋斗的,12岁的律师或研究员租过。
sometimes even twelve o'clock at night, so.
有时候甚至要半夜十二点。
At twelve months these patients reported similar outcomes compred to those who initially had surgery.
On a Tuesday in May at twelve-fifteen in the afternoon, Lynn Mason scheduled an input meeting.
Which points to a problem not just at Twelve but with the entire book publishing industry.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 did you have lunch 的文章

随机推荐